ATEEZ Oneshots

By bekahstull27

I changed this from just a woosan fic to all of ateez! More

Cuddles (sickfic) woosan
Comfort- woosan
Frustrated-woosan
Healing- woosan
Anxiety Attack- woosan
Bully (Featuring Seonghwa, Mingi, and Yunho)
REQUESTS??πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Prank Gone Wrong-woosan
Can I Be Him? - Yeosang
Touch-Starved- Seonghwa
Forgotten- Yeosang (ATEEZ X TXT)
Bad Friend- Yeosang
Injured - Jongho
Overworked - Hongjoong
Neglect - Yeosang
Injured - Wooyoung
Prank - Woosan+ Yeosang
Strangers - Woosan
Good Enough - San
Soggy - Seonghwa
πŸ’™CONCERT PICTURESπŸ’™
Emotional - Yeosang
Assault- Hongjoong
Mugged- Hongjoong
Sick- Seonghwa
Attack- San and Yeosang
Guilt- Wooyoung
Migraine- Yunho

Clingy- Woosan

5.4K 87 47
By bekahstull27

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

"Hey Atiny!! Welcome to our v-live! We are so excited to officially announce our next comeback to you all!" Hongjoong cheered happily as he smiled for the camera waving to all the Atiny's who were already flooding the comments.

"Today we have San, Wooyoung, Yeosang, and Seonghwa with us, the others are busy with a separate project but don't worry! They will be releasing their own content very soon so stay tuned for that! Anyways, let's talk about our comeback!" he continued to introduce the live, having the rest of the boys waiting patiently behind him to chime into the conversation.

As Hongjoong was explaining the tour dates to the viewers, San and Wooyoung were having a small side conversation amongst themselves. San had his arms firmly wrapped around Wooyoung's waist, nuzzling his chin into Wooyoung's shoulder, and whispering to him as to not disrupt their leader.

Wooyoung giggled as San's breath tickled his skin. He whispered back pressing his hand on one of San's.

San leaned in a little closer playfully pretending to kiss Wooyoung on the cheek. Wooyoung giggled trying to push San away earning a dramatic glare from Yeosang.

They both stifled a giggle as they turned their attention back to the screen.

San read through the comments smiling at the sweet messages left from their fans, he kept his arms around Wooyoung as he continued to read but grew confused as the comments began to change.

"Omg San needs to let go of wooyoungie, he looks so uncomfy..."

San raised an eyebrow at the comment. He decided to ignore it but only more continued to flash across the screen.

"Dude seriously he's annoying."

"I feel bad for Wooyoung, he must have to deal with that ALL the time."

"San's so clingggyyy, like let him breathe."

"Poor Wooyoung..."

"I would HATE having San touch me all the time, I'll bet Wooyoung is sick of it."

San started feeling insecure about himself. Was everyone noticing him hugging Wooyoung? Was it really bothering Wooyoung like they were saying?

He released his grip on Wooyoung and stepped to the right distancing himself.

Wooyoung felt San release his arms and eyes him non-chalantly.

He raised an eyebrow at San noticing his change in attitude. San looked kinda sad and Wooyoung was confused.

He reached over and slid his hand into San's, squeezing it tightly signaling to San that he knew something was wrong. San knew the viewers couldn't see their hands, so he held Wooyoung's hand but kept his distance and didn't touch him in any other way.

After about an hour they ended the live and began to go about their evenings.

San left the room first without a word leaving Wooyoung confused.

San snuck off to the downstairs bathroom, locking the door behind him. He slid into the bathtub with his phone in his hands. He opened twitter and searched "Choi San Clingy." Pages upon pages came up of angry twitter users posting photos of San and Wooyoung.

He clicked one of the posts and read the caption.

"Ugh, here we go again. San needs to chill; there's no way woo wants him to touch him like that."

San looked at the screen sadly. He zoomed in on the photo seeing both of their happy faces. He ran his thumb over the image and sighed.

"Does Wooyoung really hate when we cuddle? Why wouldn't he just tell me if he was uncomfortable?" San mumbled as he continued to scroll through the tweets. He had been scrolling for almost two hours and was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

"Sannie?? Are you okay? You've been in there for a while." It was Wooyoung.

San quickly closed his phone and got out of the tub walking towards the door.

He opened the door and saw a concerned Wooyoung in front of him.

"Sannie? Are you okay?" Wooyoung asked softly, placing a gentle hand on San's shoulder.

San was about to melt into his touch but stopped remembering all the things Atiny were saying. He brushed Wooyoung's hand off of him and stepped out past him.

"I'm fine." He said simply before leaving the hallway and going to his room.

Wooyoung scratched his head in confusion looking in the direction San ran off in.

Just then, Hongjoong came up to him.

"Hey wooyoungie, you alright?"

Wooyoung smiled at Hongjoong.

"Yes hyung, just, San is acting weird..."

"Oh? How so?" the leader asked as they began to walk down the hallway.

"Well, earlier during the live we were hugging and then all of a sudden he stopped, he looked kinda sad, so I held his hand, but he didn't say anything. Then, he disappeared into the bathroom for two hours and when he came out, he acted kinda cold towards me."

Hongjoong placed his hand on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Aw, I'm sure he's alright woo, maybe he's just tired." Hongjoong cooed sweetly.

"Yeah, you're probably right hyung." Wooyoung said giving him another warm smile.

Wooyoung sighed before he left to go to his room.

Over the next week Wooyoung noticed that San had barely talked to him. They hadn't hung out together in four days and Wooyoung was starting to wonder if San was mad at him.

It was Friday afternoon, and the boys were all sitting together having some lunch. Wooyoung took his seat next to San and gently slid his hand to rest on San's thigh. San missed Wooyoung's affection but didn't want to bother Wooyoung like always. He reached down and removed Wooyoung's hand before getting up and taking a seat by Jongho instead.

Wooyoung felt hurt by this. Had he done something? Why was San avoiding him? He gave San sad eyes and San felt his heart ache. He just looked away from Wooyoung which in turn, just hurt Wooyoung even more.

Wooyoung looked down at his plate not feeling hungry anymore.

After they finished eating, Wooyoung wanted to watch a movie with San, which was something they did most weekends when they had no schedules. He ran up to San in the living room with a happy smile on his face.

"Sannie!" he cooed wrapping his arms tightly around San's waist, but San was quick to escape the hug.

Wooyoung looked at him with big glossy eyes and a small pout.

"Sannie? Why are you-

"Sorry, I'm busy." San cut him off and left to join Yunho and mingi in the kitchen who were eating ice cream.

Wooyoung kinda wanted to cry. He hung his head as he slowly sat on the couch wondering what he could've done to upset San.

Wooyoung decided that he needed to talk to San and ask him himself what was wrong. He waited by the hallways entrance for San to move towards his room.

San walked towards the staircase to go to his room but was harshly grabbed by someone.

Wooyoung dragged him down the hall and into his bedroom. He shoved him gently into the room before he shut the door and stood in front of it looking at San with demanding eyes.

San wouldn't look Wooyoung in the eyes. he kept his eyes down on the carpet beneath him hoping Wooyoung would just give up.

Wooyoung was heartbroken. Had he really upset San so much that he couldn't even look at him?

Wooyoung felt a lump in his throat as he begged San to look at him.

"Please Sannie...whatever I did... please forgive me..." he choked out as involuntary tears began to drip down his face.

San heard the quiver in his voice and was confused as to what Wooyoung meant. He looked up to see tears in Wooyoung's eyes and he knew he had fucked up.

"w...what?" San asked extremely confused.

Wooyoung cried more now completely incapable of stopping his emotions.

"I'm sorry Sannie... whatever I did to upset you i... I never meant to but... but can you at least... tell me what I did? Please Sannie i...I can't stand you being m...mad at me anymore!" Wooyoung sobbed into his palms as he begged San for forgiveness.

San felt absolutely terrible for making Wooyoung feel this way.

"Woo, what are you talking about?" he asked gently approaching the younger slightly.

"You... you have been a...avoiding me all week! And...and every time I tried to...hug you... you just... you just push me away! What did I do Sannie? How can I fix this?" he cried miserably making San feel absolutely awful.

"Woo...please don't cry... you didn't do anything it's my fault, I thought I was doing what was best for you..." San said leaving Wooyoung even more confused.

He wiped his eyes and looked at San confused.

"Huh? What do you mean San?" Wooyoung sniffles.

San looked down feeling ashamed.

"Sannie? Please just tell me what's going on..."

San took a deep breath before looking at Wooyoung with sad eyes.

"i...I started distancing myself from you cuz i...I didn't wanna be a bother anymore Wooyoung..."

"What are you talking about? You're never bothering me why would you think that?" Wooyoung said in shock as he placed a firm hand on San's shoulder relieved San didn't brush it away this time.

"that's what everyone says woo... they all say I'm too clingy and it's annoying that I'm always hugging you..." San admitted sadly.

"San, who says that?"

"Atiny! All of them say it woo! It's all over twitter... how I'm too much and I'm just a bother to you..."

Wooyoung took a second to process what San said before he launched himself forward tackling San in a tight bear hug. He tightened his grip, so San had no way of escaping.

San tried to move not wanting the pity of his best friend, but the hug felt so warm and comforting he couldn't resist any longer. San forgot how much Wooyoung's hugs meant to him. Having an entire week without any type of skin ship was really hard on him and feeling the familiar warmth of Wooyoung's arms made San regret his actions.

He felt his eyes quickly well up as Wooyoung began to stroke his back. he finally gave in as tears began to roll down his face. He buried his head in Wooyoung's shoulder and clutched Wooyoung's waist as tight as he could letting himself cry into his best friend's collar.

"Shhhh, it's okay Sannie... listen to me, you are never a bother do you understand me? I love cuddling with you and your random little hugs when we hang out or when were working, in fact, I need them Sannie. I need your hugs; they make me feel so much better when I'm stressed about work. This week has been terrible without your cuddles San, I hated not having you around me." Wooyoung admitted as he stroked the crying boy's hair with his other hand.

"r...really?" San whimpered.

Wooyoung brought San up to see his face. He placed his hand on San's cheek and brushed his thumb over his skin.

"Yes Sannie, your hugs keep me energized and they make me so happy Sannie... I don't ever wanna go a single day without one of your hugs you understand me?" Wooyoung said softly continuing to wipe away the tears that kept flowing down his chiseled cheeks.

"I'm so sorry woo... i...I guess the comments just got to me... i. i was worried you were annoyed by me..."

Wooyoung gave him a soft smile as he pulled San close making their foreheads touch.

"Never ever Sannie." He cooed.

San smiled softly letting his final tears roll down his face.

"Stop crying Sannie, everything's okay now." Wooyoung whispered running his hands through San's hair.

San took a breath calming himself down.

"Come here Sannie." Wooyoung said bringing the boy back into his embrace.

San hugged back tight craving the affection.

They stayed in the hug for ten minutes before breaking apart.

"Thank you wooyoungie..."

"Hey, no need to thank me Sannie, just promise me you'll come talk to me next time, okay?"

San took Wooyoung's hand in his own.

"I promise."

Wooyoung gave him a warm smile before they both began walking towards the door, hand in hand.

When they entered the hallway, they were met by Seonghwa who was holding a bowl of popcorn.

"Hey guys, we were all gonna watch a movie, do you wanna join us?"

The younger two smiled nodding before following the eldest upstairs to join the rest of them on the couch.

San and Wooyoung cuddled up in the far corner, Wooyoung's head resting on San's chest as the movie played on the tv.

They smiled at each other before paying attention to the movie and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.2K 14
as the title is same as the content pls enjoy seongjoong fanfic and maybe other shipsπŸ˜‹ -well mostly seongjoong- I republish this again. Not knowing...
231K 6.6K 39
[complete] ateez imagines + request (no smut tho) (No longer on hiatus, will be making a second book)
19.5K 1.1K 25
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is comfortable with The Sins now, and even in love with three. However, one day he realizes his feelings for the other four sins.
3.6K 90 10
wattpad removed the original, so here I am rewriting it. please don't report, just block me if you don't like it. Also nothing in these Imagines are...