The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 44

1.6K 102 31
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

"What?" Chaeyoung asked while staring at Old Man Choi. "I'm waiting... Old Man. You better make up your mind soon."

"I... I..."

"Father Please... What are you waiting for? Are you really going to do this to our family?"  Daniel urged. Now that Chaeyoung is threatening to involve the media, this has become a very different situation than a while ago.

He knows that his father cannot risk it. Or else his stubbornness will destroy the company built by their ancestors

"Okay! Okay! Give me the documents. I will give it to you! Now stop the news." Old Man solemnly said. Guess he needed to give up this plan after all.

Now, he can't help but wonder how he will continue his revenge against the Manoban Family.

"Great! You should have said that earlier. Brother Jin, please give the documents to Old Man Choi. Hehe... Why don't we all take a sit?" Chaeyoung said before walking back to the couch and nonchalantly talking a seat while making everyone speechless.

Is this woman a bipolar or something? How could she switch her personality as easy as flipping a pancake?

However, no one said anything. They just watch Chaeyoung as she smiled at everyone as if they did not just talk about things that could ruin an entire company a while ago.

On the other side, Jin immediately gave the document to Old Man Choi. The Old Man then review the documents without saying anything. He does not have the energy to say anything anymore.

He felt defeated.

And what is more insulting is that he was beaten by a person he deemed as useless and incapable. Someone he underestimated from the start because of her age and inexperience.

Now that he thought about it. It would be impossible for Laura to like someone that is not capable and talented. It is also impossible for Old Man Manoban to approve of this engagement if he has no idea of Chaeyoung's abilities.

He should have seen the signs l. He should have analyzed the situation more and come up with something better. Better than what he did at the hall.

Now, here he is regretting everything while gritting his teeth. He could have avoided this if he never underestimated this woman. It was as if he was already beaten even before the game started because of his false assumptions.

"Done?" Chaeyoung asked after she noticed that Old Man's pen stop moving.

Old Man Choi just nodded and gave her the stack of papers without saying anything.

"Great! See? It was so easy." Chaeyoung beamed before getting up and giving the papers to Seokjin so the latter can keep it safe.

"Now the news and the malware. Do your part of this bargain!"  Miyeon said after sensing the depression coming from her father and grandfather.

"It will be done before this night ends. As for the news? I already took care of it." She said before showing everyone that she sent something using her phone. "That was the TV station. Everything should be good by now."

After her statement, Chaeyoung then proceeded to walk towards the door.

"Miss Park, what will happen to the engagement now?" Daniel dared to ask before she was able to reach the door.

"What about it?" Chaeyoung asked her face full of innocence as if she is not aware of what is he talking about.

"I mean are we still going to announce the engagement by the end of this summit?" Daniel wanted to clarify this. Chaeyoung never mention this engagement tonight so he wanted to make sure about her opinion towards this.

"Of course it's on. Taehyung and I already agreed to have this engagement. Why do we need to cancel its announcement?"

"Oh... I .. that's great then ahm... I will not send you out then. Goodbye Miss Park." He answered before avoiding Chaeyoung's gaze. Daniel is very confused right now. He cannot understand this woman's train of thoughts at all.

Even Old Man Choi furrowed his brows in response to Chaeyoung's words. She still wanted the engagement even after what happened? She even wanted them to announce it in public?

Is this a trick? Maybe she is planning for another trap?

What could be her reason for doing this?

Chaeyoung looked at the confused faces of the people inside the room before giving everyone a smile. "I'll be going then. It's nice doing business with you Old Man. I hope we can do something like this again in the future."

Then Chaeyoung proceeded to go outside the room. Her face still beaming.

Did they think that she would let that Wendy go just like that? That woman does not deserve an easy way out. That woman took away Taehyunh's mother and her uncle's wife. How could she easily let her go?

Did they think this is going to end just like this?

Oh... They are so wrong. This is not the end but the beginning.

She is just getting started.

Oh boy... She will surely enjoy the next show!

After Chaeyoung left, the first one who woke up from their stupor was Daniel Choi. While both Old Man and Miyeon are staring at the entrance of the suite like they were still waiting for someone to save them.

"Father? What do you think?" He immediately asked his father who just responded by staring at him.

"Dad. Are you just going to let Wendy announce that engagement? You know that she will arrive tomorrow right? This could be another trap!" Daniel's barrage of questions does not seem to have any effect on Old Man as he just stared at his son without saying a thing.

"Grandfather?" This time Old Man responded by making a long sigh and walking towards the window to look at the view outside of the hotel.

To be honest, Old Man Choi is totally speechless right now. It was as if the whole fiasco today was a blur to him. All he can think of is Chaeyoung's smirk and his provoking laughter.

Mocking him. Laughing at him.

All he can think of is being defeated in the hands of a teenager. In his whole life, this is the first time that he was embarrassed to the point of becoming depressed.

This is the first time that he was able to taste this kind of defeat. Of course, that is with the exception of Grandfather Manoban.

Old Man Choi close his eyes as he tried to recall the events that made him want to defeat the Manoban Family and stomp them into the ground.

He was naive an inexperienced back then. His ego always made him underestimate everyone. Including Grandfather Manoban.

His greatest love rival. The only person that made him feel what defeat really is.

Now, a young girl is making him feel this hateful feeling again. The incomparable feeling of being a loser. The only difference is this time, the person who gave him this defeat is aware of what she is doing. And possibly more dangerous than that of Old Man Manoban.

After some time, Old Man Choi looked at the father and daughter who was just waiting for him to say something. "Call Wendy, We can't continue this engagement. That woman is laying a trap for us."

No matter how much he regretted his actions, everything that happened already happened. All he can do right now is try and avoid that Chaeyoung and maybe... just maybe he could start all over again with his revenge.

....

Meanwhile, Laura was holding her stomach as her shoulders shook from her laughter.

"My stomach hurts... Aiyah... That old man.... hahaha... I'm sure he did not expect that." She said while trying to suppress her laughter. She did not know that Chaeyoung will handle the situation like this.

And Laura would be lying if she will say that she was not impressed. Because she is. She really is!

If she was in Chaeyoung's situation at that age she would have just used her fist and send everyone in the Choi Family to the hospital.

Well even with her age right now, Laura would still do that to the despicable Choi family without batting an eye.

Who would have thought that her daughter in law would handle this with so much... class and elegance?

"Aiyah... I can't wait to inform Marco about all this." She said before she sipped a glass of her tea. Chaeyoung went directly into her suite after she had gone to the Choi Family to tell her about what happened.

"Thank you mother... however, I am actually here to ask for a favor." Chaeyoung said.

"A favor? Please, do tell."

"I want to know if you know someone from the media?"

"Hmmm... Of course!"  Then Laura widened her eyes as a realization hit her. "Wait... don't tell me that you lied to Old Man about the news that you threaten him with?"

Chaeyoung did not answer instead she gave her mother in law a childish grin. Like a kid caught stealing some candies.

"Oh... you... you are one smart girl! Hahahaha... I... should have been there... Why did you not bring me over to watch the show? Aiyah... next time you do something like this, reserve a front row seat for me.... this child- I am your mother how come you forgot to let me enjoy the show as well?" Laura pouted before smiling at Chaeyoung. Her daughter in law exceeded her expectations in all aspect.

Laura honestly thinks that this daughter in law of hers might be just as brilliant as her daughter. If not more.

"So what do you need the media for?" She asked Chaeyoung with her twinkling eyes. She wanted to know what other fun ideas this daughter of hers could come up with.

"I want to release a piece of news. Front page. The more exposure it could get the better." Chaeyoung said before giving Laura a brown envelop.

The latter immediately opened the envelope, and her eyes widened before she stared at Chaeyoung. "You... Is this true?"

"Yes, Mother. It was confirmed. Wendy Choi paid someone to poisoned my grandfather."

"When did you find out?" Laura asked, her face solemn and serious. That was not a piece of small news even for her.

"I received this report before I went to the room of the Choi Family. The doctor had already told us that my grandfather might have been poison by someone." Chaeyoung explained. The moment the doctor told them about her grandfather being poisoned, Chaeyoung already suspected that it was someone from the Choi Family. But she does not have any concrete evidence to support her suspicion.

Now that the evidence was finally in her hands, Chaeyoung was already hell-bent on making those people suffer.

Laura stared at her intently trying to analyze her facial expression. For Chaeyoung to be so calm about this was already a good thing. However, she could not help but wonder what Chaeyoung would do to those people.

"Okay, I will help you. When would you like to release this news?" She asked.

"Not tomorrow. But If you don't mind I would like to contact them myself so that I can have it posted anytime I want to." Chaeyoung answered.

What went down earlier was not a part of her plans. It was really unexpected to have the Choi Family hand her their own heads on a silver platter to her, but she was quite thankful for that.

She just straight up took advantage of the Choi Family's plan and used it against them. However, she was sure that the Choi Family would not just stop there.

"Now what about the engagement? Are you going to cancel it?" Laura asked.

"No. Of course not. However, if my guess is right, Old Man Choi would want to cancel this engagement but that crazy daughter of his would never allow that to happen."

"That woman really has some serious mental problems, who knows what will she do to her father once he will suggest this thing?" Chaeyoung added.

Laura immediately cupped Chaeyoung's hands while looking at her intently. "Please feel free to tell me whenever need my help."

"Don't worry mother. I will surely tell you if I need anything," she answered sincerely. Although she does not want to use the Manoban Family for her own revenge,she would not hesitate to ask if something unexpected happens.

Satisfied with her answer, Laura instantly nodded before smiling gently at her daughter in law.

"Alright. I will send you the contact information of the Manoban Family's people in the media. As the future matriarch, you can use them as you see fit."

"Thank you, mother." Chaeyoung said with a smile.

After talking for few more minutes, Chaeyoung decided to take leave and go to her room to jave a rest.

As for today's presentation of Chaeyoung, it gave unexpected results. A lot of businessmen showed interest in her product. In fact, both local and foreign businessmen scheduled a meeting with Jackson to discuss this product the same day.

To Chaeyoung, this was a very big achievement and she couldn't wait to tell all this to her grandfather once he wakes up.

However, the thought of her grandfather lying with tubes connected in his body immediately made Chaeyoung feel sad and angry. She couldn't wait to tear the Choi Family apart.

Tomorrow, Miyeon would present their company's newest product and Chaeyoung was almost a hundred percent sure that Miyeon would create another scene to embarrass her as the way Miyeon was glaring at her today said it all. Miyeon would not stop at nothing to embarrass her . She would neither listen to her grandfather nor her father's warning and would surely target Chaeyoung tomorrow.

Chaeyoung felt that both Wendy and Miyeon have some crazy tendencies. Hence, she had to prepare for the worst tomorrow.

Aside from that she also heard that Wendy would arrive at the hotel tomorrow. Her presence only meant trouble for both Chaeyoung and Taehyung so she needed to tread carefully.

After Chaeyoung arrived in her suite, she immediately called the person from the media that Laura had recommended and made some preparations in advance.

The Choi Family had been standing at the top of the food chain even before her grandfather was born. So making them crumble altogether would surely take more time than this.

But targeting them one by one is a different thing and this was exactly what she was planning to do.

No matter how much experience and influence the Choi Family had, it would be useless once all of their family members succumb to their crazy nature.

Chaeyoung was almost sure that the Choi Family's mental illness would be one that will cause them this destruction.

She would make sure to watch as they destroy each other and destroy the Choi Family themselves.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
34.1K 1K 60
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
175K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
217K 6.9K 26
Rosรฉ knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...