The Heiress

Oleh chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 43

1.6K 108 41
Oleh chaelisabestgirlsx

***

Both father and son's face instantly paled after they answer the call.

It is was exactly as what Chaeyoung said. Two firewalls had been breached and if they will not do something about it they will have complete breached in three hours.

Daniel looked at Chaeyoung while gulping. What are they going to do now? He stared at Chaeyoung who was smirking while watching at them.

"You! Retrieve the virus now! Or I will not be lenient this time!" Old Man said before walking towards Chaeyoung. Hostility can be seen in his eyes.

"Well Old Man, I told you I will make you regret this. Didn't I?"

"What do you want? Is my embarrassment not enough for you? Huh? Retrieve the virus! Now!" He bellowed.

"Tsk... Old Man. Wrong move. Take another step towards her and I will become your enemy." Laura nonchalantly said before sitting next to Chaeyoung.

"Why are you trying to involve yourself in my business Laura? Did you forget that I am a friend of Marco's father? Are you trying to disrespect me as your senior?"

"You think of yourself as my senior? Hmp! Think again." Laura sneered.

"Mother, I will handle this. Old Man Choi can't touch me." Chaeyoung assured her mother in law. She knew Laura's overprotective tendency however, she also wanted to prove that she can solve this on her own.

"Alright. I will trust you. But If that man..."

"Mother relax. Trust me." She interrupted Laura before giving her an assuring smile.

In response, Laura nodded her head and smile at her before glaring at the Old Man.

After this Chaeyoung turned her eyes towards the old man and also gave him a gentle smile.

"Old Man Choi... do not fret I am a very kind person. I only want your shares on the Wang Group. That is so little compared to the future damages that you will face if you say no to me."

"You-" Old Man was left speechless. She wanted his shares? The shares that he used to threatened Jackson? What will happen if she will get it from his hands?

Old Man can't seem to comprehend Chaeyoung's way of thinking. Her gentle smile is making him more confused.

"My request is really simple. Give up your shares, and your company will not lose its files. No Malware will affect your software and we all go home happy." This time Chaeyoung's eyes formed into two beautiful crescents while the smile in her face did not disappear.

Old Man can't help but gulp while staring at the woman in front of him. Why does it seem like the more she smiles the more dangerous she becomes?

"Are you not afraid that I will sue you and use everyone here as a witness?" He asked while trying to compose himself.

"Are you going to?" Chaeyoung answered him with another question making him stop what he is about to say.  "Old Man, I would like to let you know that I did not plan this. You did. I just made a quick decision and took advantage of your plans."

"I am a very simple person. I don't touch anyone who would not offend me."

"Don't worry I will give you some time to think about it. Is thirty minutes enough? I mean... you don't have that much time yourself. Right?" Chaeyoung's provoking words is making Old Man more and more irritated. But he can't seem to say something to counter this woman.

What Chaeyoung said was the truth. It was he who created all this. He planned all this overnight so it impossible for Chaeyoung to know any of these things in advance.

She just took advantage of the situation by using her quick wits and particular set of skills.

"Grandfather, don't listen to this woman. I can help you. Let me help..."

"Don't talk right now Miyeon. You don't understand the situation." Old Man interrupted her granddaughter.

How could her granddaughter solve something that even her teacher cannot solve?

"But grandfather. This woman is just playing a trick. She is good at that. Let me..."

"I said STOP! I need some time to think!" Old Man raised his voice before storming off the venue. He needed time to think about all this. He need to make new plans. Old Man can't let this woman win.

"Don't take too much time old man. Your files can't wait that long." Chaeyoung gibed while smiling elegantly at everyone in the venue.

Ah, it always feels nice to slap someone with her words alone.

Seeing Chaeyoung's pretty smile made Daniel and even some of the businessman shiver. Many of them instantly decided not to offend this woman in any way.

After what happened, they all know now that this woman is not as incapable as what the rumors say.

This woman... This woman is clearly a demoness!

A fox in a sheep's clothing.

....

"How did this happen? You told me that the virus was good! You said that woman was useless against that virus!"

"Grandfather, are you blaming me? It's not my fault! This is your plan all along! Why are you blaming me?"

"You- How dare you answer me like that? Is this how you talk to your grandfather?!"

"Grandfather you cannot..."

"Okay, both of you need to stop. We need a plan." Daniel said as he walked in between His father and daughter who staring daggers at each other. "We are not the enemy here people. Please take a seat and we will talk."

Daniel's words seem to sober up Old Man and Miyeon as both of them decided to take their own seat.

They are now in their hotel suite after Chaeyoung decided to publicly embarrass them at the hall.

"What are we going to do now?" Miyeon started while pouting. How could her grandfather blame her for something that he himself planned?

Miyeon can't help but blame Chaeyoung for all this. As the only granddaughter of the Choi Family, her grandfather never even scolded her for doing something.

Now he is screaming at her because of Chaeyoung.

She gritted her teeth while thinking of Chaeyoung's smirk while looking at her earlier at the hall. The more Miyeon thinks about Chaeyoung's victorious smile, the more irritated she becomes.

How dare she embarrass her? Is she insinuating that she, the Princess of the Choi Family is less talented than her?

"You tell me! Even your teacher cannot find any alternative to reverse the algorithm of that virus! How come I never heard that the Wang Group had something like this?" Old Man answered while scowling. This time he looked at his son before saying, "You! I asked you to investigate the Wang Group before! How come you never told me that they are developing sophisticated malware like this? Huh?"

"When did they start doing it? I asked you to send a spy to the Wang Group, yet you never did! You will be the death of me!"

"I... I always thought that a spy was too... I mean I don't know... Who would have thought that they could hide something like this? Maybe they were just good at keeping secrets." Daniel Choi shrugged before he started to pace around the room.

"Can't we just copy all of our files and keep it somewhere safe?" Miyeon's question immediately made Old Man's face more distorted than it already is.

"What copy? Did I tell you that she is attacked our back up system first? That leaves us with no escape plan at all! Just how did that woman think of something like this? How come no one told me that she is this capable?" Old Man Choi retorted. Then he pointed at his son. "Will you stop pacing? You are making me dizzy!"

"Father what if we just give in to her requests? I mean It's just six? Seven percent?"

"Ten! I just acquired a small share from another family! And no! I cannot give this up! What will happen to Wendy's marriage? That Jackson will immediately cancel the engagement the moment I give my shares to Chaeyoung!" How could Old Man Choi give up something that he planned for years?

He decided to acquire the Wang Group just after her daughter had left years ago. He already made up his mind to use this against the Manoban Family! This is his greatest sword for his revenge!

Now his son is telling him to just give this up? No! He cannot start all over again! He will not!

"Plus I already informed all of the family that is close to us. Think of how embarrassing it is to cancel it now. That damn woman made this request in public! Many people are watching! If they cancel the engagement after I give up my shares, it will only prove that we threaten the Wang Family!" Old Man explained. This is the only reason that he could come up with to avoid more suspicion from his son.

"So? Are we going to let Chaeyoung ruin billions worth of software? And files? Just for Wendy's marriage? Have you gone insane?" Daniel reason out. Now he is really questioning his father's own sanity. Does this man do not understand simple reasons?

"Let me think about this. Just..." Old Man's words were interrupted by a knock on the door. This knocks draw the trio's attention to the entrance of the suite.

"Go open the door." Daniel Choi immediately asked his daughter who in response made her way into the door and open it without even checking the peephole.

Her eyes showed surprise then it immediately turned hostile the moment it landed to the person standing in front of her.

"You? Why the hell are you here?" She fumed while looking at Chaeyoung who is accompanied by Jin and Wang Bolin.

"Did you really think I would just let you go after what you did to my family?" Chaeyoung said while rolling her eyes. "Dumbo!"

Then she pushed Miyeon and confidently march her way inside the room as if she owns it.

"Surprise!" She dramatically exclaimed the moment her eyes landed on Old Man Choi and Daniel Choi.

"M..Miss Park? What are you doing here?" Daniel said while trying to mask the anxiousness in his voice.

Why is this demoness here?

"I see... so Miyeon got her stupidity from you." Chaeyoung answered nonchalantly before elegantly sitting in on the couch. "Of course I'm here to collect a debt."

Everyone in the room was stupified when they heard her. What debt? What is this girl talking about?

"I told you I needed to think it through! What are you doing here?" Old Man Choi asked as he furrowed his brows. He is having a very bad feeling about this visit.

"Shares Old Man. I just want your shares. That should be really simple, no?" she asked while grinning to both Old Man Choi and Daniel Choi.

"You! Get out now! Who do think you are?" Miyeon badgered after waking up from her stupor. Chaeyoung just left her in a daze at the door and to Miyeon that is absolutely embarrassing.

It was as if this woman is intentionally doing things to make her die from too much anger.

"Miyeon sit." Daniel immediately said while holding his daughter's arms. This is not a very good time to provoke Chaeyoung Park.

However, to Daniel's surprise, Chaeyoung was just smiling at Miyeon which scared him even more.

The more this woman smile the more troublesome she becomes.

"Miss Choi learn some manners. I am not talking to you." Chaeyoung said. Then she raised her eyebrow and provokingly looked at Miyeon. "Or would you rather have me talk to you instead?"

"Ehem... Miss Park of course not. Miyeon is just tired. She will sit down now." Daniel said while glaring at his stupid daughter. Why does it seem like his daughter never learn a lesson?

Even Old Man Choi was rendered useless by this woman. How could a spoiled princess like her daughter contest against her?

After being forcefully dragged by her father to the couch, Miyeon crossed her arms while glaring at the girl across her. She does not understand why her father seems to fear Chaeyoung. Even her grandfather seems to show conflicted reactions towards her. Why?

Why does it seem like Chaeyoung is planning to get everyone's attention away from her? As if she always wanted to outshine her in any way?

Miyeon can still remember when she is still her father's princess and her grandfather's little girl. Now, her father and grandfather blamed her and even raised their voices against her. Why?

What is so special about Chaeyoung? Why is she having everyone's attention for herself?

For Miyeon, be it love or anger. Attention is still attention!

"So? Are you ready to sign now? I mean I don't think you have the whole night to think about it Old Man." Chaeyoung sneered while ignoring Miyeon's gaze. This girl is clearly a psycho.

"I can't give up the shares! Just ask for something else. The shares are too important for me." Old Man declared.

"But father!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH DANIEL! This is my decision! It does not involve you in any way!"

"What are you doing? You will give up our multi-million software for your pride? Are you crazy?" Daniel countered his father.

"I SAID SHUT UP!"

Chaeyoung can't help but laugh inwardly while looking at the father and son barking at each other in front of her. This is the power of money and pressure. Even the most experienced people tend to forget the most important thing in their life because of this.

However, she also can't help but wonder why Old Man Choi refused to give up his shares for his own company.

Chaeyoung felt as if Old Man Choi has some underlying secrets behind this decision.

"Well... good luck. I hope you enjoy watching the stocks in your company drop any minute now." She said before she gets up and walks towards the door.

"Wait, What are you talking about? What do you mean?" Daniel Choi asked.

"Oh? Did I forget to inform you that this will be a part of the international news after the thirty minutes that I gave you?" She then dramatically glanced at her watch and widened her eyes.  "Oops. I did not notice the time. It seems like you only have five more minutes to think about all this Old Man."

"What? What did you say? News? Did you... Did you leak this information to the media? Do you know what this means? You-" Old Man's face started to turn scarlet red from too much anger. He did not expect that Chaeyoung will do this.

Although the crowd earlier heard their conversation, they are still not aware of what exactly happened in his company. If the people were to know the intensity of this damage then it will be the end of his company.

The possible effect will be so monstrous. This made Old Man Choi reconsider his first decision.

She stared at Chaeyoung who is standing by the door. Her lips curved into a smirk as amusement can be seen in her eyes. As if... As if this is just a funny show for her.

Just how scary is this woman?

.......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.9K 1.9K 42
Chaeyoung's father is put on life support, and becoming Lisa Manoban's girlfriend is her last chance at paying his bills. It was supposed to be about...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
583K 15.4K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
55.1K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...