The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 35

1.7K 109 42
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

"So, what do you think of my plan?" Chaeyoung asked her cousin who is just staring at her in a daze.

She just finished telling Taehyung her entire plan and asking him to apologize to his father. After all, Jackson is also a victim of the Choi Family's evil scheme.

"As long as you will destroy them then I'm all for it. But... I don't know how to... I... I don't know how to face father."  Taehyung said before tilting his head downward.

To be honest, Taehyung is embarrassed by his past actions and hurtful words to his father.

He now felt that he was just thinking about himself and was totally heartless for not even thinking about the people that will be affected if the Choi's will take over Wang Group.

Chaeyoung did not say anything. She knows that what her cousin needs is just time. Time to compose himself before apologizing to his father.

"Anyway, how are you going to earn so much in such a short period of time? I mean I only gave you 5 million dollar. Is that even enough?" He asked, trying to divert the conversation away from his apology.

"I have my ways." Chaeyoung smirked at Taehyung.

"It's not something illegal right? I mean... I've seen you do some illegal stuff... so you know... I just wanna make sure that it will not worsen the situation. I mean..."

"I know what you mean. And I am fairly positive that this is not illegal."  Or maybe? Chaeyoung laughed inwardly. Chaeyoung had some knowledge of some major events that will happen in a few days.

She also knows that these events will have some effect on the global market. So taking advantage of these events will not be considered illegal right?

It's just a little thing called cheating. No big deal.

Who would have known that her previous knowledge in international scandals and gossips will be beneficial this time?

"So, when will we transfer grandfather?" he asked. Since Chaeyoung already assured him that her plan is legal then Taehyung is feeling a little relieved.

"We're waiting for someone."

"Who?"

"In maybe an hour or two we will have a guest. And I want you to entertain them properly. We will have our time for revenge later. For now, be a good boy and act according to our plan okay?" She advised her cousin.

Chaeyoung is sure that anyone from the Choi Family will come later to do two things.

First, is inquiring about the status of Wang Guiren's health and second is to inform them that Wendy will stay at the Wang Estate.

The shamelessness of these people knows no bounds so Chaeyoung is positive that her prediction will happen.

And just like what Chaeyoung predicted in less than an hour, Wendy together with Daniel and Miyeon arrived at the hospital with flowers and tears.

...

Chaeyoung can't help but roll her eyes while watching Wendy who is crying so hard her shoulders are already shaking.

"It's okay Aunt Wendy... my grandfather is alive and well. You should just stop crying as if he will die anytime soon. Because that is not going to happen." Chaeyoung thought out loud.

She immediately cursed herself after saying those words. Even Taehyung glared at her because of what she said. They were supposed to act. Not insult them. But Chaeyoung can barely control her anger anymore.

Wendy immediately wiped away her tears and looked at Chaeyoung with her red-rimmed eyes.

"Chae forgive your auntie. I just can't help but feel sad. Father Wang just agreed to have Jackson married me yesterday and now this... this happened." She said while trying to swallow down another sob.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth while looking at Wendy. Father Wang? She even has the audacity to call him father after causing him harm?

"I know. I understand. Taehyung and I are both happy to have you in our family Aunt Wendy it's just that..."  Chaeyoung dramatically looked downwards as if she is hesitating to say something hurtful.  "With grandfather's health right now. I don't think a marriage can be done any time this year. I mean... Grandfather needs to rest first and recuperate. I would like to apologize to Aunt Wendy for this delay."

Wendy's ears immediately perked when she heard Chaeyoung's sincere tone. Does it mean that they approve of her marriage to Jackson? Or maybe... maybe they just ran out of options? Is this a sign of their defeat?

"Child, that is not a problem, I wouldn't want to hinder Father's recovery as well. It would be best if we start my weddings preparation after Father has fully recovered."  Wendy answered without even analyzing Chaeyoung's true motive for delaying the marriage.

"But I would like to move to the Wang Residence so I can personally take care of father and Jackson. After all, I am already an engaged adult woman. I'm sure no one will mind if I move to the Wang Estate even before my marriage." She added.

This is Wendy's primary goal in visiting Old Man Wang. To tell them that she is moving. Who could stop her? She will own that house soon anyway.

"No problem Aunt Wendy but our family doctor already arranged for grandfather to be transferred abroad." Taehyung said while looking straight at the woman who caused his mother's death. No one knows how much anger is he forcing himself to swallow right now.

"Really? That sounds good! Well, I hope that Old Man Wang will recover soon so we can already start our preparations for my sister's wedding." Daniel said.

It is only reasonable for the Wang Family to transfer Wang Guiren abroad because of what happened. He already knows from his sister that it was a heart attack caused by some poison.

Wang Guiren was not supposed to survive, but it seems that the gods still pity him. This poison could have caused him so much damaged so maybe only hospitals abroad can help him recover.

Chaeyoung did not say anything but she was sneering at them inwardly. These people thought that they could not touch her grandfather and control her uncle and cousin. How stupid!

Chaeyoung already arranged for her grandfather to be transferred to her flat in advance.

Since she is mostly staying at her office and will go to the Manoban's for college, then she already arranged for both Taehyung and Jackson to stay with her grandfather. The three of them will stay in her flat with Dr. Smith and some nurses. While Wendy will stay at the Wang Estate.

Hah. She would love to see Wendy's reaction after knowing that she will live in the Wang Mansion alone.

She will not even see a single hair from her beloved Jackson.

Oh! How exciting!

Chaeyoung already planned to install some hidden cameras to witness this epic scene!

After Chaeyoung made sure that her grandfather and Jackson had been taken cared of, she immediately started doing the second stage if her plan.

The first stage involves keeping her grandfather safe and hiding Jackson from Wendy.

She will make sure that Wendy will become a pseudo queen with no king. She already asked Jackson and Taehyung and both of them agreed to announce this announcement during the summit.

Of course, Jackson will still not show his face. They will have the Choi Family announce everything without doing something to confirm it.

This plan might sound impossible at first because no soon to be bride would announce her marriage in the public without her fiance.

However, Wendy is not just any bride. She is one hell of a crazy one.

Chaeyoung is sure that this woman would be proud and even excited to do this. And true enough, Wendy shouted from too much joy when she heard this news from Chaeyoung.

...

However, unlike Wendy, Daniel felt that the Wang Family is planning something. Any sane person could see the signs.

Chaeyoung and even Taehyung are acting as if they approve of this marriage even encouraging Wendy to announce it. To Daniel, it seems like they are brewing something.

"Hmp! Why are you always thinking like this? Something bad here... Something bad there... are you trying to curse my marriage?" Wendy sneered the moment Daniel voice out his opinions on the matter.

"Dad, you must not listen to Daniel. He is just too jealous. His wife divorced him and left with another man. That's why he doesn't want me to be happy as well." She added while giving her brother a mocking glare. This Daniel is always thinking about bad stuff... Does he really want her to marry the man of her dreams?

"Daniel stop overthinking things. Jackson already agreed to marry your sister. There is no turning back anymore,"

"With the absence of Wang Guiren, no one would have the courage to go against us anymore." Grandfather Choi explained.

"But father, don't you think it is weird? Chaeyoung and Taehyung looked like two paid actors. They were always smiling at us when we went to see Old Man Wang."

"It looks like they already accepted the fact that Jackson will marry my sister. At first, that is what I thought as well. Maybe they already ran out of options."

"But now that they asked Wendy to announce it during the summit then I can't help but feel that something..."

"Enough!" Before Daniel finished his sentence, Grandfather Choi already interjected. "What do you think a couple of kids can do?"

"They can play around as much as they want. It will not change the fact that Wendy will marry Jackson and we will continue to buy shares from the Wang Group."

"In a year. We will be co-owner of the Wang Group."

"And we will have of equal value and prestige with the Manoban Family."

Daniel stared at his father without saying anything. His father told him after Wang Guiren left abroad that he wanted to acquire the Wang Group so the Choi Family will be equal to the Manoban Family in terms of wealth and power.

Daniel tried to ask the reason behind this but his father only said that he is doing it for Miyeon. His father said that the Manoban Family would easily accept Miyeon if she will have equal standing as them.

Until now, Daniel still thought that his father is withholding something from him.

Something really important.

"Anyway, just be happy for your Elder Sister okay? You don't have to be jealous or anything." Wendy said before raising her wine glass and looking at his father.

"To Madam Wang." She beamed while waiting for her father and brother to pick up their own wine glass and clink it against hers.

"To Madam Wang!" The father and son's voice echoed followed by the chiming clink and the laughter of Wendy.

What a celebration indeed.

....

What they don't know is that while they were busy celebrating, Chaeyoung is also doing all she could to finish what she started.

It was a cold day. Four days before the summit.

An old man was frowning while glancing at his watch.

"Father, are you sure that she will come?" A youthful voice echoed inside the private room of a restaurant in Seoul City.

"That bitch blackmailed me! Of course, she will come!"

"But she is already more than ten minutes late? What if... what if she was just playing with you?"

"She? A mere woman has the courage to play with me? Does she still want to live?" The old man retorted. A few hours ago he received some scandalous images of his Son and his secret rendezvous with people of the same sex.

His grandson is a rising star in the entertainment industry, and these images will cost him his career.

After receiving the email, a voice message came with the time and address. This voice came from a woman, so he immediately assumed that the one who blackmailed him was a woman.

The old man wanted to curse again when he heard a clear voice behind him.

"Of course, I would still want to live." The old man's pupils dilated upon seeing a beautiful young woman accompanied by a stern man who looked like her bodyguard sit across them.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Go. I hope that you've been well. Let me introduce myself. I am..."

"Park Chaeyoung!" the youth exclaimed while staring at the beauty in front of him.

"You are right. You may call me Miss Park." She said while giving the old man and his son a smile.

"Miss Park I don't understand. You... Are you the one who is trying to blackmail my father with my secret lifestyle?" the youth immediately asked, confused.

He knows Chaeyoung Park from the previous rumors and news about her and her sister. Aside from that Chaeyoung is also a top student of the National Exams.

With her current qualifications, the youth can't understand why she would retort to blackmail.

What does she want?

"Let's not talk about the blackmail or the images. Let's talk about stocks."

"I am here to buy your seven percent shares in the Choi Conglomerate. I will give you two choices."

"Option one. You let me buy it no questions asked. Then I will give you the original copy of these images."

"Option two. You will let me buy it no questions asked. Then I will burn all of these images and original copy in front of you."

"Which one would you like to choose?"

Chaeyoung's intimidating aura and direct questions made the Old Man shiver. He is clearly talking to a lady who is not even twenty years old.

Why does it seem like he is afraid of her?

"Mr. Go?" Chaeyoung asked the old man who is just staring at her,

"Ah? Yes. Yes... Miss Park, you say?"

Chaeyoung nodded at the old man. To be honest, Chaeyoung did not want to resort to doing something like this.

However, their current situation asked her to be this ruthless. She needed to do this or the whole Wang Family will suffer in the hands of the Choi Family.

"Miss Park, I wonder what is your purpose for doing this to my son? I believe you and my son are not acquainted. You can't have hidden feelings for him right?"

Old Man's question made the youth blush like a delicate beauty.

"Father what are you talking about? Miss Park here is already in a relationship with someone." the youth immediately clarified. This lady is with Miss Manoban. Why does it seem like his father is unaware of that?

"Then what is your purpose for doing this? You can always schedule a business meeting and we can immediately discuss this. It's not like I have a very big share in the Choi Conglomerate." The old man asked.

"Mr. Go... if I have scheduled for a meeting using my name, would you have agreed to have it today?" Chaeyoung countered. The reason why she did this is because of time constraints.

She does not have much time to follow the rules.

"Ehem... you have a point."

"So what do you think? Would you like the first option? or the second one?"

"I... ah..." Mr. Go hesitated before looking at his son.

His son is the only heir to his company. However, he had a very lewd lifestyle. He likes to do it with both men and women alike. This made the Old man depress.

However, now Old Man met a woman who has the capability to control his son. The Old man can't help but think the possibility of having his son marry this woman. That would be a very good choice indeed.

Sensing Old Man Go's weird train of thought Chaeyoung immediately clarified. "I am already engaged, Mr. Go. Please just answer my question before I lose my patience."

"Ah?... Yes. Yes. Option 1. Option 1. Please give me the photos."

"Great! Please sign this. Expect the money in 24 hours." Chaeyoung said while passing him two folders. "Please don't forget to bring the second folder with you. This will serve as your personal copy of this transaction."

"Moon Corp?" Old Man Go asked after reading the name from the documents.

"Exactly, I am the owner and representative of Moon Corp." She answered.

Mr. Go immediately signed the documents and receive the images with the memory card from the camera that was used to take it.

"It is very nice doing business with you, Mr. Go. I hope we can do another business transaction soon." She said before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wait... I have a question." the youth said before he ran after Chaeyoung.

"How? How did you manage to get those photos? No one was able to get them before. How did you do it?" he asked.

Chaeyoung looked at the youth and give him a beautiful smirk.

"It's my secret Mr. Go." She said before strutting her way out of the room.

This is not the end of Chaeyoung fierce appointment today.

An hour later, Chaeyoung is with another frowning businessman who is staring daggers at her.

"Speak! What do you want?" The man asked her. This woman dared to threaten him with his illegal activities.

If this woman thinks that he can still get out of this room alive then she is so wrong!

"Shares Mr. Hwang. I want your twelve percent shares in the Choi Conglomerate. And the three percent share of your son." Chaeyoung answered confidently.

"Do you know who I am? Huh? Do you have a death wish?" Mr. Hwang bellowed. This is the first time that someone threatened him with his illegal affairs.

He always thought that the person that will meet him was someone from underworld who would ask him for a cheque.

Who would have known that it was a woman? And a teenager at that.

Is she mocking him?

"I know who you are Mr. Hwang. In fact, I know all of your deepest darkest secrets. Now, are you going to let me buy your shares or not?"

Mr. Hwang inwardly sneered when he heard Chaeyoung's words. He could only think of one word that would suit this.

Impossible.

It is impossible for her to know so much about him. After all, he is someone with ties from the underworld.

"Tsk... tsk... young lady. You think too highly of yourself. What makes you think that you can still get out of this room alive?" He mocked. However before he could even smile at her, Chaeyoung opened her phone and showed him a live broadcast of his son who is currenly having his dinner.

She... she had someone watch his son!

"You-"

"Are you considering my proposition now?" Chaeyoung asked. If this man thinks that she will be willing to go to war without any bullets then he is very... very wrong.

"What are you going to do to my son?"

"Relax Mr. Hwang. I don't harm other people. However, here, I have a couple of videos of you hmmm... how should I say this,"

"Should I use the word rape or screw? Maybe screwing is best. After all, she liked it. Right, Mr. Hwang?"

"You-what do you mean?"

"Oh... Where are my manners? I mean I have here some videos of you and your son's fiance in one of your rendezvous."

"Do something to me, and this will immediately be posted online. For everyone, especially your son and wife to see."

"What do you think will happen to your company? I heard your wife was the current CEO and majority shareholder? Is that right Mr. Hwang?"

"Oh... what do you think would little Hwang do when he sees these videos? I wonder. How about you Mr. Hwang? What do you think will he say to you? hm?"

Mr. Hwang instantly froze when he heard Chaeyoung's taunting question. He stared at the beautiful woman in front of him.

She sure looks likes an angel but why does she act like a devil?

She must be the devil in disguise right?

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 983 60
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
31.2K 1.9K 37
Lisa Manoban is a little bit headstrong, with a dash of chaos and a whole lot of flirt. She knows how to get the girl. Keeping her on the other hand...
71.7K 2.8K 21
"Well, the short story is -" Jennie interrupts, "I don't want to hear the short story. I've been watching you sit in that bar, alone, since March. I...
225K 5.4K 40
There's unexpected event that we can meet our special someone from the past, that's the work of fate. But sometimes, there's someone and something th...