The Heiress

נכתב על ידי chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 30

2.2K 126 64
נכתב על ידי chaelisabestgirlsx

***

Lisa wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung and let her head rest upon her chest.

Both of them trying to take in every moment with each other.

Both of them savoring each other's touch. Lisa's warmth seeps into her being as they melt into each other's arms.

"I'm about to leave." Lisa murmured her tone serious and sullen.

"Hmmm..." Chaeyoung nodded, she chose not to say anything.

Then Lisa's arms squeezed her a little tighter while gently rubbing her arms.

They are currently in the roof terrace of the Wang Mansion. Gazing at the beautiful silhouette of the city as the sun disappears into their eyes.

In three hours, Lisa and her family will leave.

Then she will not see Lisa for the next two years.

Chaeyoung already decided to propose to this woman tonight.

She is just waiting for the right time.

After a thorough deliberation of their current situation, she was able to come up with this decision because of only one reason.

And that is she felt something special towards this woman. Something that cannot be realized by a thousand words. She knows that this is not just an attraction like the kind of trance that would bring the bee to a flower.

No. This is something more. Something more passionate and reliable. Something that she cannot see nor touch but she can clearly feel even if her eyes are closed.

This is something special. Very Special.

"I will be away for two years." Lisa mumbled.

"I know."

"Are you going to wait for me?" Lisa's question made Chaeyoung stifled a laugh.

"Silly, of course, I will." She answered. After introducing her to Lisa's parents, this woman really just asked her if she is willing to wait for her.

"Then marry me."

"Huh?" Lisa's sudden proposal made Chaeyoung's heart fell silent.

It was as if words left her. She couldn't will her lips to move.

Did... Lisa just propose? To her?

"Marry me after two years. When I come back. Marry me." Lisa reiterated.

The silence grew even longer as Chaeyoung moved away from her. Her eyes glued into Lisa's.

"Where is it?" After a few minutes, Chaeyoung finally spoke up.

"What?" Lisa asked, seemingly confuse.

"Where is it?" She repeated. Her mother in law was right, after all, this Lisa is one slow bloke.

After realizing what she means, Lisa then pulled a scarlet box from her pocket and open it before she gives it to Chaeyoung.

Seeing a ring with a purple stone immediately made Chaeyoung beamed with joy.

So why is she happy, you ask? That's because, in her previous life, Eunwoo did not propose nor gave her any ring.

Now, she already has one. Expensive or not, Chaeyoung decided to treasure this ring in this lifetime.

Ah! This feeling is truly great!

Chaeyoung immediately put on the ring in her finger and admired it under the lights. Leaving the confuse Lisa staring at her.

Seems like simple things like this can make her beloved extremely happy.

Lisa already made a mental note to send her every ring that she could find anywhere.

Both are engrossed in their own thoughts that they seemed to forget Lisa's question that is still unanswered.

After some time, Chaeyoung finally realized what she did so she went back to Lisa's arms and hugs her.

"Tonight, I thought I would be the one proposing to you." She started. "So, I uh... I guess I will also give you this ring that I prepared for you?"

"I mean uh... originally, I did not expect for this to happen, so I haven't got the time to prepare for a ring in advance." Chaeyoung said while pulling a ring from her pocket. She found this ring in the vault with all of her mother's deeds and will.

It is a beautiful white gold onyx ring with a handcrafted letter M. At the back of the ring, Chaeyoung can also see some sort of insignia.

She thought this might be very important to her mother or else why would she have this as a part of her inheritance? However, since she never had the time to pick for a ring, she will just give this to Lisa for now. Then buy something nice later. Anyway, it's just a ring, right?

Who would have thought that this simple miscalculation would lead them both into a whirlwind of secrets and mysteries?

Neither Chaeyoung nor Lisa has any idea how important this ring was. And neither have them have any idea how this will change both of their lives so much.

Who would have thought that this ring is akin to Pandora's box?

Now, as for the contents of this box? Well... it won't be that undesirable right?

Of course, this is all in the future and that story will be for another time. Alright?

"So... I uh... I never thought that this would be so awkward." Chaeyoung blushed. She initially thought that she could imitate Lisa's mother and be confident enough to ask for marriage.

However, it seems that she is still young and inexperienced. She started to think about the things that might happen if she will also ask her to marry her.

Will Lisa kiss her as well? Just like what her father did to her mother?

Um... They won't have so much time to uh...

Chaeyoung's silly expression made Lisa laugh.

"Alright, Alright, I will marry you." Lisa said while putting on the ring unto her finger.

"Eh?"

It's that easy? Lisa won't even kiss her?

Wait, so NO KISS?

Where is the kiss?

Why does it seem like she is a little disappointed now?

Ai, Chaeyoung could only blame Lisa's mother of this outcome. Look at her now? She was expecting for a kiss and well... it didn't happen.

She really doesn't know if she wanted to laugh or to cry.

This is totally out of her expectations.

"You seemed... unhappy? You- You didn't want me to say yes?" Lisa asked in her serious tone.

Chaeyoung immediately masked the disappointment in her face and smiled at Lisa.

However, before she could say anything, her lips suddenly touched hers. Stealing every word that she wanted to say.

Lisa's warms lips pressed into hers as she started to kiss her back.

It was slow and soft. Comforting and gentle. Then she ran her fingers down Lisa's spine while pulling her closer until there was no space left in between them.

Lisa held her gently as she cupped her cheeks that is slowly turning red. Lisa could hear the loud beating of her heart as she could hear hers.

Both of their eyes fluttered shut as they welcome the rush of blood leaving tingles in every part of their body.

Slowly. Inexorably. They kiss each other like their last. Like every breath after this will depend on it.

Both of them exhaled through their nose. Not wanting to let go of this moment. Their body was overtaken by passion and relief as well as affection and lust.

Chaeyoung held Lisa tightly, gently as if she is afraid that this moment will end.

She knew. She had known deep down that this would be their last kiss before Lisa boarded that plane.

Before Lisa will temporarily leave her.

And to be honest, she would want for her to stay. Stay with her. Grow with her.

But she also understood that this was important for both of them.

Starting tomorrow there will be so much space between them.

Oceans and culture will stop them from seeing each other.

But they know how they have given each other something that they cannot live without.

The kiss grew deep as both of them wanted more. Something more than just a kiss.

Then she felt herself being pushed against the wall. Lisa's body pressing against hers.

Without any hesitation, Chaeyoung moved in sync with her.

Then before they knew it, Lisa had lifted her off her feet and started to give her neck small kisses. Teasing her as her heart race even faster.

A soft moan escaped her lips as Lisa's hands started to feel every part of her body. Lisa's hands traveled through her legs then to her waist. Leaving her shiver from the sparks of her touch.

Lisa's head slowly moved towards her left ears while her hands are still exploring her body.

"Rosie" Lisa whispered. Her voice low, husky as if she is trying to suppress something inside her.

Lisa wanted to hear Chaeyoung stop her. She wanted to hear her say no. Or else, who knows what she might unleash?

However, Chaeyoung never wanted her to stop. No! She wanted more.

This is not her young and naive self. Hell, she already lived a quarter of a century in her previous life.

This is not running too fast like an inexperienced teenager.

This is what she wanted.

To feel something like this in this life is a blessing for someone like her. But, she also does not want to rush anything. After all, they will have to do this sooner or later.

Chaeyoung met Lisa's fiery gaze as she glided her hands through Lisa's hair. Pulling her into another kiss.

However this time it was a soft, short kiss.

"Come back after two years and I will give you more." She whispered before kissing her neck.

Lisa trembled from her sudden kiss. Then she cupped her face once again looking straight into her gray eyes.

"I love you." her declaration made Chaeyoung smile.

In this life, the only thing that real is, love. The love from her family. The love from her grandfather, uncle, cousin and friends.

And now, the love from Lisa.

Chaeyoung, in turn, cupped Lisa's face as her eyes started to glimmer with watery tears.

She was never able to hear this words in her previous life. And she even died without hearing it.

"As I you Lili. As I you" she said as a single tear of happiness falls into her scarlet cheeks.

There is such sadness in leaving a place full of love and fond memories. Although the separation is only temporary, feeling the pain as you walk away from the one that you love is inevitable.

It's not just the love and memories, it's the attachment. The one that is already glued in our subconscious.

But you know what is worst than leaving?

Well, it is watching the one that you love leave. And not doing anything about it. Not that she can do anything about it.

Or at least that is what Chaeyoung thinks while looking at the accelerating private plane of the Manoban Family.

"You okay?" She heard her uncle asked beside her.

"Hmmm..." She nodded. "It's just two years. How long can that be?"

Chaeyoung answered while smiling at Jackson. Although two years is a little long, she also believed that this will strengthen their feelings for each other.

"You are right. However, It's okay to feel sad." He comforted. "The thought of Lisa coming back is going to make you feel you better."

Jackson said while staring at the private jet that is already in the air.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung said. Her uncle also experienced this before. However, in his case, it was permanent.

Her wife died from childbirth. And since then, her uncle never married or look at any other woman.

"Let's go?-" Her uncle's statement was interrupted by his phone. "Give me a minute." He said before directly answering his phone in front of Chaeyoung.

"What do you want?" Jackson harshly asked the moment he answered his phone. He furrowed his brows as he clenched his teeth.

"Did you call just to tell me this? So what if you will arrive next week? What does it have to do with me?"

"I'm busy. Don't call me again." He grumbled before he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Is there something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked, curiously.

"No. Just some pest." He answered. "Let's go, your grandfather is waiting in the car."

Chaeyoung just nodded while giving the airway one last look before she followed her uncle out of the airport.

.....

Just outside the city a beautiful girl in white was happily skipping while walking towards the beautiful Villa in front of her.

At last, after 5 years abroad, she is back!

"Young Miss, welcome back!" An old butler respectfully bowed to the girl.

"Hmmm... Where is father?"

"The master is already waiting for you at his study."

"Good." She said as she walked towards her father's study without sparing the butler another glance.

The girl then immediately arrived at her father's study and directly went inside without even knocking.

"Father!" She squealed while running into her father's arms.

"Ah... my little princess!" Her father cheerfully said while giving her a tight hug.

"The traffic was unbearable. I was not able to arrive to have dinner with father." She pouted.

"But father forgives me right?"

"Of course, ah let me asked the servants to bring your favorite food here, so we can talk. How is your aunt abroad? When is she coming?" Her father asked.

"She will arrive in a week." She answered before she slumps herself into the chair just across her father.

"Any interesting news?" She asked.

The man across her hesitated before he started speaking. "A lot."

Her father's hesitation piqued the girl's interest.

"Father? You won't leave your princess hanging right? Come on. Miyeon wants to hear it." The girl batted her eyes while trying to coax her father.

The man let out a long sigh. Seems like there is no escaping it. Her daughter will know this news sooner or later so he can only protect her by telling her now.

Who knows what will be her daughter's reaction after hearing this news.

"It's about Miss Manoban." He started.

"My Lisa? What about her?" The girls face immediately lit up after hearing Lisa's name.

"She found a girl. Rumor has it that they are already together." He said gently.

The beautiful smile on the girls face immediately cracked. "Who? Who would dare spread a rumor like that?"

She asked while giving her father a fake smile.

"It was not just a rumor. He directly went to Seoul to woo her. Even your grandfather knows this."

The girl frowned as she tried to swallow the anger boiling up inside her. "And did he do something about it? Did he talk to Grandpa Manoban?"

"He did. But you know old man. He dotes on Lisa too much. He won't stop her from doing what she wants." Her father explained.

"Who is she?" Who would dare snatch something from her?

Who in their right mind would think that they deserve Lisa aside from her?

She is the young miss of the Choi Family, Lisa's childhood friend, the princess of the Choi Family.

Who would feel deserving enough to compete against her?

"She should be the cousin of your late Aunt's son. The young miss of the Wang Family. Chaeyoung"

...

A few days passed and the changes in Chaeyoung's routine is becoming more obvious.

Chaeyoung almost never left her office and used all of her time doing all sorts of job for her company. From designing to coding, Chaeyoung exhaust all of her energy in developing her game.

She seems adamant on using this tactic to divert her attention away from Lisa. And it seems to be working.

She even decided to have a mini room in her office, so she could sleep whenever she wanted to. Which is almost every night.

"Okay, I want you to change the color of this dress. As well as this skirt. Hmmm... okay just add more choices. Add more pastel colors." She instructed one of the assigned people from the animations department.

Chaeyoung is currently having a meeting to finalize some designs that she wanted for her game.

"Jungkook hows the in-app purchases and premium version. You think we can make it work in say... two weeks?" She fixed her gaze at Jungkook who is sitting to her right.

"Yes. Everything is good. Two weeks should be fine."

"Very Good! My grandfather is expecting this game to be live and running in two months time." She stated while looking at the remaining designs in the folder in front of her.

"So I will expect everyone to double their effort. I want a prototype up and running three weeks from now."

"We need a lot of tests to check all the bugs and glitches. I am expecting Beta players to test everything before we launch this game into the market."

"Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Park." The group of people answered her respectfully.

In spite of Chaeyoung's age, she is really talented and hardworking. This made all of her employee's respect and adore her dearly.

"Okay, you can go now. I will see all of you next Monday." She said before she closed her laptop and made her way into her office.

To be honest, Chaeyoung is feeling a little stressed lately because of the amount of work that is starting to pile up.

She never expected that handling a small company can be this stressful for a newbie like her.

Although she would agree that her inexperienced has something to do with it, Chaeyoung is still very determined to grow and learn on her own.

Moreover, how will she handle bigger companies in the future without experiencing all these hardships now?

Chaeyoung slumped into her chair the moment she arrived in her office and look at the pile of paperwork in front of her.

Ah... who would have known that starting her own company has to be this complicated?

She massaged her temples and close her eyes. Trying to ease a headache that she had since yesterday.

"If I had known that you will exhaust yourself like this, I wouldn't have agreed for you to start your own company without my help."

Chaeyoung opened her eyes after she heard her grandfather's voice by the door.

"Grandfather, please come in." She said, ignoring the latter's comments earlier.

"Young lady, how old are you?" Wang Guiren asked the moment he took a seat opposite to Chaeyoung.

"Not this again." She dramatically rolled her eyes as she rests her elbows on the table. "I know I'm still young to do all this. But this is what I want. I can't help Taehyung manage the Wang Group without any experience."

This is not the first time that her grandfather asks her about this question. Chaeyoung understood that her grandfather is just concern about her.

However, she knows that he also understands how important this is for Chaeyoung.

"Hmmm... You are exactly the opposite of your mother." Wang Guiren shook his head. Feeling a little helpless about her granddaughter's antics.

Chaeyoung give her grandfather a cheeky grin. The old man is right, her mother never liked business or anything that has something to do about it.

This made Chaeyoung the exact opposite of her.

"I am here to inform you that you and Taehyung will join me in the International Web Summit next month outside country."

"But grandfather my schedule is..."

"I'm not yet done, young lady." Her grandfather interrupted her.  "This is a very important gathering of young adults like yourself. This will include heirs to companies, and there will be some business pitches."

"I believe this is a great opportunity for you to socialize and make networking opportunities."

Chaeyoung looked at her grandfather while contemplating something. This seems a little fishy even for Chaeyoung. Her grandfather won't just invite her into something like this when he already has Taehyung to handle all social affairs of the company.

"You are not telling me something grandfather." She declared.

Wang Guiren seems surprise after hearing Chaeyoung's declaration before he let out a victorious laugh. "Hahaha... I won. That Jackson said that you wouldn't guess it. Hahaha... You should scold your uncle for underestimating your capabilities."

"So?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The Choi Family will be there." He answered his whole demeanor became serious and somewhat angry?

"Choi... Isn't Taehyung's mother... Is that Tae's maternal family?"

"Exactly."

.....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

583K 15.4K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
118K 6K 83
This two legacy had been competing for being the top Mafia Group all across the world. The war had been starting since one century back then between...
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
97.3K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...