The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 24

2.4K 143 78
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

Headmistress Seo wrinkled her nose in confusion.

She looked at the other staff and teachers who are starting to panic.

Who wouldn't?

Tall military men continued to pile up in front of the stage.

Their presence alone is intimidating.

Then Headmistress Seo widened her eyes as she looks at Chaeyoung who is still standing at the stage.

Headmistress Seo started to feel the beads of sweats on her forehead. Chaeyoung is smirking while looking down at her.

Did she... contact the military?

Does she not care about her whole class? Jennie? Or maybe Teacher Kim?

"Don't fret Headmistress Seo. I did not contact the police just like you instructed."

She heard Chaeyoung say using the mic.

Headmistress Seo paled in fright while looking at the beautiful girl walking towards her. This girl might look like a goddess but her current eyes are akin to that of the devil's.

"What is this game, Chaeyoung? Do you want to ruin this show? Do you have no shame?" Sunmi's shrill voice immediately echoed. She didn't understand anything but she knows that if she let Chaeyoung do this, there will be some effects on her cousin.

"Noisy." Chaeyoung nonchalantly answered Sunmi. "Now, Headmistress Seo, will you tell me their location? or would you like the uniformed men here to ask you... in private?" She asked.

"What are you talking about? Did you just invite the heroes of our country because you can? Miss Park don't be too impulsive. Yes, you have the influence, but you can't just order our military force to do your bidding." Headmistress Seo answered righteously. Her words are precise and meaning is clear.

She is trying to reprimand Chaeyoung for using the military to do what she wants. Headmistress Seo thought that she can get away using this method. After all, there are many influential people in this show.

A flash of anger can be seen in Chaeyoung's cold eyes. This woman is testing her patience, just like Sunmi.

"I see." Chaeyoung nodded and give Headmistress Seo a smirk. "If this is how you play it then... fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Chaeyoung then signaled someone at the back of the stage. Then a voice recording can be heard in the background.

Headmistress Seo's face turned purple as she staggered backward. Chaeyoung... she recorded their conversation!

"Now... Now... relax. These people from a special unit are in-charged with negotiating for a hostage and kidnapping crisis."

"Just like what we have here."

"A hostage and kidnapping."

"Isn't that right Headmistress?" Chaeyoung raised her brow while looking at the Headmistress. Jin already informed her earlier of what might happen here. So she has a rough idea about it.

"Headmistress Seo, we are here to negotiate. Let go of Miss Park's whole class, and we will make sure to inform the judge of your cooperation." A tall, tan man in his forties said.

"You- I did not do anything! What are you talking about?"

"Headmistress, we have evidence of you talking to Miss Park. The location of her whole class is currently unknown. If someone did not kidnap them, then where are they?"

"I... I don't understand what you are talking about." Headmistress Seo denied. She just told Teacher Kim and Jennie to go to another venue with the class.

Who would have thought that Chaeyoung would accuse her of kidnapping?

She was just trying to get her nervous and confuse ah.

What is this scene now?

Then another uninformed person approached Chaeyoung.

"Miss Park, we found them. Everyone is safe."

"Good. Now, please bring the Headmistress to the police station. They just received some evidence about some corruption of the school funds." She said while looking at Headmistress Seo.

She did not expect Lisa to act so fast.

It seems that Lisa already made a thorough research of the person surrounding.

To produce such evidence in such a short period of time, is quite impressive.

"Thank you for coming Major. I appreciate your service to the country." She added while looking at the tall man in front of the Headmistress.

"No, You cannot do this. ... I did not kidnap them...I just told them the wrong venue. Someone just asked me to do it. Believe m.." She heard Headmistress Seo's shout while the uniformed men escorted her out of the venue.

"Everyone we apologize for the scene, we just receive some emergency reports about a kidnapping. Now everything is fine. Please continue the show." The man bowed at the crowd. Then he smiled at Chaeyoung. "Miss Park? We are just doing our duty. No need to thank us."

"In the future, take care of your self. Please free to call us again if any of these things happen again." He added. His tone stern but friendly. This is the future Matriarch of the Manoban Family. Of course, he should be extra friendly!

This woman will be their future lady boss.

Chaeyoung smiled back at the man who is already walking away with his men in tow. Why does the man seem to know her?

Isn't this the first time that they met?

She decided not to think about it and just exit the venue. Now that she was able to give everyone a blinding performance, she wanted to see what that Yuri can give.

The bar is already set so high, will the people still listen to the next performance?

Just when Chaeyoung was about to exit the stage, a woman wearing a skirt suit approached her.

"Miss Park? Can we talk for a moment?"

When she saw that the woman look harmless, she nodded her as they walked together towards the backstage.

"Is there any problem?" She inquired. Chaeyoung is not aware of this woman's identity but by the way, she dresses and carries herself, she already guessed that she is from the entertainment industry.

"Are you interested to make music for us? I can see your talent in piano. If I'm guessing, you can also write songs." The beautiful woman said confidently. "We can make arrangements for your identity. As long as you agree with me, we can arrange anything that you want. We can't just put your god given talent. Can we?"

Chaeyoung stared at the woman for a second. So this is the contact that Henry Lee was talking about to scout Yuri. What happen? Why is this person approaching her instead?

"I'm sorry but who are you? I don't remember hearing you introduce yourself?"

"My surname is Lee. Lee Hyeri." Chaeyoung can't help but stay quiet after she heard the woman's name.

She wondered what kind of relationship does this woman have them Henry Lee.

Since Henry Lee is Yuri's father, this Lee Hyeri must be a distant relative as well.

After all, Henry Lee should make the best arrangement for his daughter. Right?

"Miss Park?"

"Ah... Yes. I mean No. I'm sorry, Miss Lee but I don't have the time right now. I am currently busy working for my grandfather's company." She answered truthfully. She is really going to be busy with business and everything.

"I understand. But if you change your mind. Please give me a call." Hyeri Lee answered then she gave her a calling card.

"I will. Thank you, Miss Lee." She politely said. This Lee Hyeri seems not to harbor any ill intentions towards her. So she decided to treat her in a civil way.

"I'm sorry, Miss Park but I must ask something. This question is bugging me since I saw you perform." Lee Hyeri said hesitantly. "Do you know a man named Henry Lee?"

Chaeyoung's pupil's dilated after hearing Henry Lee's name, but she tried her best not to show any reactions.

"I'm sorry Miss Lee, but this is the first time I heard that name."

"Oh. I thought... never mind. You just had some similarities together. Hahaha... Must be my eyes." Miss Lee Hyeri awkwardly answered.

Henry Lee is her distant Uncle. He is also the one that asked her to attend the program to scout talented individuals.

Who would have thought that she would meet someone who looked a little like her uncle? Since her uncle also plays Piano, Lee Hyeri's mind started to sway and make up some things.

"Oh. Okay. No problem." Chaeyoung answered. "Oh. I have to go Miss Lee."

"Sure. Sure. I hope to hear from you soon Miss Park." Miss Lee Hyeri said while waving at Chaeyoung. For some reason, she seemed to like the girl from the moment she saw her.

Chaeyoung then made her way to the parking lot to see Lisa. She decided not to finish the show. She already did her part. Now she will leave it to the authorities. After all, Headmistress Seo didn't actually cause her any damages.

"Do you really have to do that?" Chaeyoung stopped walking when she heard a voice behind her. She turned to look and realize that it's Yuri.

"Do what?"

"You know what I'm talking about! Do you really want to ruin my life?" Yuri seethed in white-hot anger.

Chaeyoung scoffed after hearing Yuri's accusations. This girl is crazy. "Stupid Egg."

"What? What did you say?"

"So you're not only stupid. You're also deaf." Chaeyoung then shook her head and made a sigh. "Yuri, I never tried to do something to provoke you. Yet you never have stopped provoking me."

"You schemed against me."

"You wanted to have what is not yours"

"Now, what right do you have to ask me things like this? You keep on digging your own grave."

"Do you expect me to just stand here and watch you ruin my life?"

"You- What you have, should have been mine! Your mother is a slut! She ruined my mother and father's relationship! Her properties should have been the compensation for desiring something that's not-"

A sudden slap interrupted Yuri's statement. The slap was loud and strong. Enough to sting her face.

Yuri staggered while clutching her face, eyes watering.

"That should be enough to sober you up." Chaeyoung said while holding her hands. "Tsk... I never thought that your face was thicker than my punching bag."

She then walked towards Yuri who is still dazed from the slap.

"Two things." Chaeyoung started. "First, my mother didn't covet your father. It was a marriage alliance. Something that both of them had to do."

"My mother just fell in love to my father after they got married."

"Second, this will be the first and last time that you will talk something like that about my mother."

"My hand is not invincible enough to slap you twice."

"As for the things that I will do, if you do this again?"

"You will only know that once you get there."

Yuri can't help but shiver while listening to Chaeyoung. She might not accept it, but she already feels defeated. Chaeyoung's intimidating aura is making her knees weak.

"You- Then how do you explain Lisa? You already know that I want her. I am your younger sister. You should give her up for me!" Yuri squealed. That's right. Lisa should have been hers.

After all, Chaeyoung already have everything. She can even have any guy that she wants.

Yuri's statement made Chaeyoung cringed. "Dumbo! Listen to your self! Younger sister? Really? Hahahahaha... I seriously have no time to waste talking to a stupid person like you."

"We both know you never wanted Lisa. You wanted her money, her name, her influence. Not her. So quit dreaming!"

"Now don't misunderstand. I'm letting you go not because I consider you as a sister. We both know that's not true."

"I will let you go because I'm giving you the chance to change. You're still young. I am not as ruthless as you expect me to be."

"Don't provoke me, and I will not do anything to you."

"However, once you try to provoke me again you better remember this."

"Dissolving a human body is as easy as squashing a bug. I can do yours within three hours!"

"Now, move! You're blocking my way!"

Yuri immediately moves out the way with her eyes widened, her legs weakened as she breaks down into a crying mess.

She never expected Chaeyoung to be this scary.

...

After the eventful night, Chaeyoung decided to go home and spend the rest of the night with Lisa.

Her schedule will be full in the next few days, and she might not have any extra time to spend with her girlfriend.

They decided to cook a whole bunch of midnight snacks and just talk about random things.

Chaeyoung asked Lisa everything that she likes from color to food to the brand of her shoes.

They talked and laugh about silly things that had to happen in the past.

This is both their first time to have something like this with each other and to be honest, Chaeyoung loves it.

Lisa loves to listen to her every word. As if it was some words of wisdom that she had been waiting to hear for days.

Lisa would then furrow her brows while thinking deeply, looking for the right answer to her silly questions.

This reaction would make Chaeyoung laugh to the point of crying. Now, how cute is a woman who is trying her best to seriously answer a dumb question?

Lisa would just smile and look at her beloved with her signature kind and gentle gaze.

However, when Chaeyoung told Lisa about her adventures abroad, Lisa started to chuckle and finally let out a heartfelt laugh.

This continued until they decided to watch an animated movie. Another of Chaeyoung's favorite.

Chaeyoung always loves to watch animated movies.

However, in her previous life, she seemed to have forgotten all of her lovely hobbies and spend more of her time competing with Yuri.

An idiotic move that would make the Chaeyoung now, cringed.

The couple watched the movie until Chaeyoung slept on Lisa's arms. The latter then immediately carried her beloved to her room and tucked her in under the blankets.

Lisa will soon leave for a couple of months, maybe years, and Lisa wanted to spend the rest of her free days with her.

Lisa took a seat in the nearest chair beside Chaeyoung's bed. Lisa looked at her angel who is occasionally smiling while sleeping.

She must have been dreaming of her!

If not her, then who else would she dream about?

Lisa's lips curled upwards at her crazy thoughts.

Lisa only has a week left, and her father will come and get her so she can undergo a two-year training away from Chaeyoung.

This is the Manoban Family's tradition. Every future succesor of the Manoban Family has to undergo a two-year training abroad.

This training will include everything from business to the underworld. This is necessary before she can handle anything that will involve the Manoban Family.

The Manoban Family had been around for so long and was able to protect their vast treasures because of this.

Lisa's eyes narrowed as her thoughts drifted towards the two-year training. While in training, Lisa can do everything aside from having communication with her family.

That includes her father, mother and now Chaeyoung.

Lisa couldn't help but cursed this family tradition. She hated it. She hated leaving Chaeyoung vulnerable for everyone to scheme against.

Lisa clenched her jaws as she thinks about her grandfather who will give her this training.

Her grandfather doted on her. However, he believes that this will not be enough to give her permission to contact Chaeyoung once in a while.

Lisa felt helpless. She doesn't have a choice. She needed this training so she can take over the Manoban Family.

Although she believes in her capability to protect Chaeyoung now, she is still reluctant when it comes to the people from the underworld. This includes mafia and secret gangs.

Without the Manoban Family's influence, Lisa will be a little helpless when it comes to dealing with them.

After her rebirth when she was nine years old, Lisa tried to do everything to avoid the calamity that she suffered from her previous life.

Lisa was able to avoid getting poisoned. However, it seems that she was not able to do enough to avoid this training.

Lisa kneed her temples as she closed her eyes. She badly wants to take care of everyone that is planning to hurt Chaeyoung however, she can't just take care of everything without giving her a chance to handle it on her own.

Chaeyoung will be the future Matriarch of the Manoban Family and she needs to be stronger to be able to do that. The Manoban Family runs deep, and Lisa wanted Chaeyoung to prepare herself for that.

The only thing that puts Lisa mind at ease is the fact that Chaeyoung was able to avoid Eunwoo.

Eunwoo played a big part in Chaeyoung's previous distraction. It is only best to get rid of him as early as possible.

...

While Lisa is contemplating ways to protect Chaeyoung while she is away, Sunmi frantically called Henry Lee and asked to see him in private.

All of their plans are not going well.

Even Yuri started to fear Chaeyoung.

They need to make a new plan and totally destroy Chaeyoung.

However, just like the usual. This call was recorded and immediately made its way into Chaeyoung's mailbox.

When Chaeyoung heard the recording, her good mood immediately turned cold.

It seems that Sunmi still wants to harm her after all. She wondered why Henry Lee would still agree to see her.

Chaeyoung is aware that Henry Lee had been having problems in his various companies abroad. Seeing Sunmi at a time like this seems to be counterproductive.

She looked at the sleeping Lisa in her couch and took a sip from the coffee mug in her hands.

She can't let Sunmi ruined the life that she is enjoying right now.

No! She will never allow her to succeed.

She will never let them win.

Not a chance!

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...
583K 15.4K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
31.3K 1.9K 37
Lisa Manoban is a little bit headstrong, with a dash of chaos and a whole lot of flirt. She knows how to get the girl. Keeping her on the other hand...
101K 5.5K 52
Park Chaeyoung has an ordinary genius life in the Ultara Academy, but then something about her begins to change. A presence of a beautiful, yet myste...