I think i am in love with my...

By peterstark54

After quitting your job because of your boss it was very hard for you to find a job that you liked until you... More

Part 1- new job
Part 2- Mr stark
Part 3- avengers
Part 4- 2nd day but 1st day
Part 5- childhood bestie
Part 6- closer
Part 7- stuck
Part 8- i like you
Part 9- the date
Part 10- morning run
Part 11- training room
Part 12- traitor
Part 13- tonys pov
Part 14- bellas back
Part 15- all out
Part 16- jack
Part 17- back
Part 18- powers
Part 19- shopping
Part 20- party
Part 21- "it"
Part 22- the girl talk
Part 23- mission
Part 24- moving
Part 25- will you?
Part 26- planning
Part 27- day before
Part 28- wedding
Part 29- after party
Part 30- honeymoon
Part 31- honeymoon(part 2)
Part 32- going home
Part 33- teasing
Part 34- hide and seek
Part 35- what?
Part 36- news is out
Part 37- gender reveal (1)
Part 38- gender reveal (2)
Part 39-time skip
Part 40- birth
Part 41- home
Part 42-cute
Part 43- acting weird
Part 44- oh my
Part 45- im sorry
Part 46- back
Part 47- bellas wedding pt.1
Part 48- bellas wedding part 2
Part 49- drunk
Part 50- punishment
Part 51-just another day
Part 52- birthday
Part 53- happy birthday
Part 54- number 3
Part 55- time skip
Part 56- big grape
Part 57- fight
Part 58- month later
Part 59- 5 years later
Part 60- time travel
Part 61-endgame
Part 62- funderel
Part 63-back
Part 64-duggies birthday
Part 65- jet
Part 66-arrived
Part 67- day 1 in disney
Part 69- beach
Part 70- what you did
Part 71-last day
Part 72- heading home
Part 73- argument
Part 74- hospital
Part75- on the mend
Part 76- cabin
Part 77- how could you
Part 78- explanation
Part 79- boss
Part 80- last

Part 68- swimming

154 5 0
By peterstark54

It was the next day and we had already had breakfast. I dont know though tony was acting very weird. Maybe its me being paranoid. Anyway i was sat on the sofa scrolling through my socials when the kids came in.

Ella- mummy where is dad?

Y/n- im not sure sweetie why?

Duggie- we was going to ask him what the plans were for today but we cant find him anywhere in the villa.

Y/n- im not sure he will turn up somewhere.

The kids went back to playing and peter sat next to me.

Peter- y/n?

Y/n- yeah pete?

Peter- do you think mr stark has been acting weird since disney?

Y/n- yeah to be honest pete im glad i aint the only one who have noticed it.

Peter- please dont say i said anything but yesterday when you are the girls was up in the castle he had a phone call and it was a girl he walked away from us and talked then he came back and was smiling hard.

Y/n- oh r-really?

Peter- "yeah it was wei-" he got cut off by tony coming through the doors.

Tony- kids get your swimming things ready i have booked the whole indoor water park for ourselves.

Peter- "speak later" he whispered and i nodded at him.

The kids went upstairs to get their things and i went up to get mine. I was packing my bag when tony came in.

Tony- hey y/n.

He hardly calls me y/n. He normally calls me sweetie or hun or something like that.

Y/n- hello tony.

Tony- you mad at me for something?

Y/n- no why?

Tony- you never call me tony.

Y/n- you never call me y/n

Tony- sorry baby im just caught up in something but dont worry im leaving work behind. So that means im not taking my phone.

Y/n- ok.

With that we both packed and we headed downstairs. We got into the car and drove to the water park. I took the girls to get changed and tony took the boys. When we walked in the boys were standing next to the changing rooms waiting for us. There was all girl lifeguards and 2 men. To be honest i felt like all eyes were on tony and I didn't like it one bit.

Ella- can we go and play?

Y/n- of course. Be careful and dont run.

So the kids went off and i headed to the jacuzzi. It was my favourite place to go. It was relaxing. Tony went with abbie in the kid part and i could see the girl lifeguard smiling at tony. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair in a sleek pony tail. Beautiful white shinning teeth and blue eyes. She started talking to tony and every word that came out of his mouth she laughed straight after.

Abbie- "mummy come over and play with us" she shouted over to me.

Y/n- alright alright.

So i got up and walked over to them but first i had to show this girl that tony was MINE. I swam upto him and kissed him.

Tony- well hello there beautiful. Though abbie asked to play with her not kiss me.

Y/n- well you got to have your turn too.

Tony just smiled and swam to go and play pool ball with the boys. But that bitch of a lifeguard swapped places with the boy so she would be closer to tony. My blood was boiling.

Abbie- mummy are you okay?

Y/n- yeah hun im fine.

Abbie- can we go over with the boys?

Y/n- YES!... uh sorry shouldnt have shouted.

Abbie- its okay mummy haha you are just exited.

Damn right i am. I want to push that girl into the water. So i swam to the boys with abbie on my back.

Duggie- hey mum. Hey abbs

Abbie- hi

Peter- want to all go on the water slide?

Tony- go ahead i need to use the loo.

Peter- ok meet you up there mr stark.

So he left and i took the kids to the waterslide. Peter and brogan went down together. Ella and duggie went together and i went with abbie. Went we hid the bottem i could see tony and that girl talking. She was putting her hands all over him. Ugh i hated her.

She started laughing at something and ugh i hated it. Tony had the audacity to flirt back.

From the distance*

Lifeguard- oh i love watching you on tv saving the world its hot.

Tony- i would love to see you in action saving someone in the water too miss..

Lifeguard- im zoe.

Tony- thats a pretty name.

Zoe- awh thank you

"Awh thank you" i copied her.

Peter- someone jelous?

Y/n- ah pete didnt see you there

Peter- its alright i hate her

Y/n- join the club.

Peter- she thinks she owns mr stark and no she dont you own him.

Y/n- i dont own him pete.

Peter- i have an idea.

Y/n- oh god what are you going to do.

Peter- go to the deep pool. I will look after the kids. Be stupid and splash around and then pretend you are struggling to swim. Mr stark will see and jump in after you. Then the lifeguards will come and save you then bam mr stark will be worried so he will stay with you.

Y/n- haha ok. Look aftet the kids.

So i did as he said and swam over to the deep end. I started treading water and then i lost my control and started to panic. I started splashing and going under water.

Peter- MR STARK Y/N IS STRUGGLING TO SWIM HELP HER!!!!

I couldnt help but giggle a bit because peter really did hate this girl.

Tony dived in after me and he held onto me and swam me over to the other side to the shallow end.

Tony- baby are you ok?

Y/n- y-yeah i think so. Thank you.

Tony- its okay hun.

Zoe- are you okay miss?

Y/n- yes.

I was so blunt with her and peter laughed.

Tony- you okay now?

Y/n- yeah im fine can you stay with me though?

Tony- i will in a minute im going with zoe a min to show her how to use the printer she is struggling.

Y/n- o-oh ok.

So he got up and left with her. God i felt angry but upset.

Peter- ugh i hate her.

Duggie- wheres daddy gone?

Y/n- with the lifeguard.

Duggie- why?

Abbie- yeah why?

Y/n- help her with the printer.

Peter- who doesn't know how to work a printer.

Y/n- "me but anyway he shouldnt help her he is here for his so" I couldn't hold it in i started to cry. I felt heartbroken. I know its stupid but i couldnt help it.

Duggie- mum domt cry daddy is being nasty to you he shouldn't be with other girls he has you.

Y/n- thanks dugs.

Brogan- and the fact that he was on call with a girl laughing yesterday i think we all need a word with him.

With that tony came back.

Y/n-" dont say anything kids please" I whispered and they nodded.

Tony- im back.

Ella- "we can see that. Having fun with tori was you" then she walked off. The rest of the kids followed.

Tony- whats their problems? And its zoe not tori

Y/n- nothing anyway how long have we got left?

Tony- we can get out when we want.

Y/n- great. "KIDS COME ON WE ARE GOING" i shouted over to them and they went into the changing rooms. I left tony just sitting there and then he stopped by zoe and she giggled.

We all got changed and i met the boys outside. Tony wore shorts and a vest and his hair was wet and oh my he looked sexy. But it cut me out of my gaise when I remembered him and zoe.

We all walked ahead of tony and he just sighed. We got into thr car and then tony did and he just sat there.

Tony- whats all your problems?

Duggie- nothing can we drive?

Definitely had his mothers attitude.

Tony- not until you all tell me whats going on.

Peter- fine if y/n dont i will. Be honest mr stark are you cheating on y/n?

Tony- WHAT? No? Why would you think that?

Peter- whats the phone call yesterday for with that girl then?

Tony- oh god that was to plan today.

Ella- what about zoe? She seemed pretty interested in you and you seemed interested back

Tony- oh for god sake if you have to know. She is lesbian so she didn't want anything to do with me and she was flirting with me to make another girl jelous. We went to the printer because she was asking me how to get the other girl. Of course she knew how to work the printer.

Duggie- oh

Y/n- oh

Tony help my hand into his.

Tony- y/n never think that again ok? I love you with my whole heart yes i used to be a playboy but you changed that in an instant. Never be afraid i will never ever leave you. I love you too much and to be honest i dont think i could survive without you.

Ella- awh dad that was adorable.

Abbie- kiss kiss kiss

So i pulled tony in and kissed him but while doing that i cried.

Y/n- im sorry tones.  But you have been acting weirdly even peter thinks so.

Tony- sorry bruce texted me yesterday saying that the others are arguing and i was worried about them.

Y/n- oh god dont worry about them they argue all the time.

Tony- haha i know.

So after that we went back to the villa and we we to the little night club and entertainment club and we danced sang and tony got drunk then we all went back and watched a film and went to bed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 522 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
9.3K 524 49
Stella a single mother who have just moved to new york. A new mother and a new woman. Starting a new job with a one month old baby. Will she find the...
116K 3.1K 71
Your a young girl who had an unexpectedly event that changed your life forever the Avengers take you in as their new Recruit and soon you'll become o...
10K 415 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...