Across The Universe.

By Fuenciado_xx

"Um... Uh, excuse me.... No wait- ugh fuck..." I face palmed and the boy smiled down at me, dimples displayin... More

What the hell mum.
Annyeong eomma, go fuck yourself.
It's for the best...
Your Korean is funny.
For you, I'll be Namjoon oppa.
Hi Miss Right, Im Mister Right.
Welcome to SOPA!
Blue is my Miss Right.
Your hair looks like cotton candy!
This is better than those dramas I watch.
Korean hottie.
You ready to lose fuckboy?
We've gone viral.
My name is Jongin but you can call me Kai oppa.
Noona!
OH MERGH GAWD
Have you seen The Grudge?
Yeah, I just broke my brain
Can you not?
Yoongi Oppa
If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up.
Tolado~
She belongs to RapMon hyung
Weird Company
Announcements.
My butt is all yours babe.
κ΄‘μ‚°~ (mine)
Smells like you. Im keeping this.
They want what you have.
Rapmonnie got you hard under his Rapmon spell.
Im not sorry.
Im sorry
What am I to you?
You dirty animal.

You'll do them after you do our Monie-ah

67 2 0
By Fuenciado_xx

The moment Namjoon took a seat in front of me at the table, the guys got knowing smirks. We all quietly ate our food until J-Hope and Suga began to snicker to each other.

"I wish I could be awakened by a kiss." J-hope dramatically sighed.

"Neh." The guys agreed.

NamJoon bit down on his lip and my face became warm.

"You can always ask Tae for a kiss hyung." Namjoon bickered.

"Yah~ When I woke up he was in Leah's bed with Jungkook."

"Okay, Im done. You guys can just leave the plates in the washer. I'll do them later." I pushed my chair back and grabbed my plates.

"You'll do them after you do our Monie-ah" Jimin called out.

The guys howled with laughter and I flipped them the bird before I ran up the stairs and hid away in my room with a flushed face.

I went to fetch my phone and plug it to charge. I went to my playlist and pressed shuffle, the beginning notes to 'Always' by Blink-182 filled my room and I began doing my bed. I grabbed the negleted hoodie off the floor and my feet padded over to my closet where I hung it.

After my room was all neat and clean, I turned my music off and walked out of my room with the half way charged phone in my hand. I saw Jimin and Jungkook fixing up the room they slept in as I passed by, and the two guys waved at me with silly smiles.

"I already washed the dishes." Jin said as I stepped into the now clean kitchen.

"And I cleaned up the table." Namjoon wiped his hands on a towel and fold it in half.

"And I helped." Both Suga and V added in unision.

"You guys didn't have to." I looked around the clean area. "We wanted to waifu. As a thank you for being cute." V came over and hugged my side with a cute smile on, his lip pouting up.

"Yah, Tae, I don't think Namjoon hyung likes it when you hug his woman like that." I glared at Suga after he said that and he smirked playfully at me.

"....But, she's not my woman." Namjoon quietly said with a confused look.

"Yet."

Both Jin and Suga high-fived and left the kitchen.

"Aigoooo, my waifu is so cute when she blushes!" V cooed and pinched my warm cheek.

"Yah, stop it." I fluttered his hand away and walked over to Namjoon, who was still looking down at the floor with a confused face.

"Leah? Are you my woman?"

Oh my gosh.

~~

"It started raining again..." The maknea groaned in the couch.

"Shut up Kookie, we're on tv!"

Our attention moved to the large screen, where indeed, the seven guys currently sitting on my living room, were displayed posing in a picture as a girl with a cute outfit talked.

".....Bangtan has been pretty busy preparing their comeback. But recently we've spotted the members with a girl, who has been seen with the BTS leader a few times now. The fans have been wondering how this girl came to be friends with the bulletproof boys."

The picture changed to one showing Jin and Namjoon, me between the two of them.

"Netizens have tried looking up the misterious girl, and they only found out she recently moved here from the United Kingdom. They-"

I changed the channel and looked over at the guys, "Am I going to get stalked now?" I muttered.

"Anii, but if you do get stalked, we'll be the ones doing the stalking." J-hope said with a creepy smile.

"Okay."

"But on a serious note, you guys should talk to manager hyung if you want people to stop making up rumours about you two." Jin sugested. "He can release a statement or whatever."

"Guys."

"You'll guys be officially dating then."

"Fake dating."

"But they both like eachother."

"We're both here ya know." Namjoon said.

"She's my waifu though..." V pouted.

After that, we fell into a peaceful silence before their manager called to let them know he'd come for them in a few hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
8.4K 398 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
83.2K 3K 74
" What's that? " Jungkook asked..stopping dead...*rustle* *rustle* " It sounds like a person! HELP HELLO help! " Jungkook said excitedly running into...
9.1K 810 56
"Where the hell am I?!" He shrieked, stumbling over his feet like a newborn deer. He was a panicking mess, spinning around in circles to see the unfa...