PvP Goddess {Technoblade x Re...

By Super_Dropps

(Cringe Warning ig❤️) - ❤️‍🩹🪦RIP TECHNOBLADE🪦❤️‍🩹 - 🔆Slow updates! I'm out of the whole DSMP fandom but... More

💖Update Info💖
Chapter 1 - "Just a Normal Morning"
Chapter 3 - "Failed Kidnap"
Chapter 4 - "Shopping With Haters"
Chapter 5 - "Sleepover" (Long Chapter)
A/N 1: Should This Continue?
NOT DISCONTINUED! HERES WHY STORY IS DELAYED!!
Chapter 7 - "Rude."
Chapter 8 - "Where The Hell Are We?"
Chapter 9 - "A World Of Danger"
Chapter 10 - "A Place To Start"
Small A/N (You don't have to read if you don't want :))
Chapter 11 - "Broken Wings"
☆Upcoming Chapters☆
Chapter 12 - "Bandages"
Chapter 13 - "Braids"
Chapter 14 - "Fuck You. I Love You Tho."

Chapter 2 - "Brother Reveal Pog?"

1K 36 21
By Super_Dropps

I fell up the stairs to my room (somehow) and made it to my streaming setup. I smiled cheerfully as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and typed out in a draft "Stream starting 10:00 AM - EST, (Small surprise guest may pop in, Idk.)" I then tweeted it out.

Checking the time, I saw that it was 9:50. 10 minutes to go. I decided to speedrun downstairs once again and grab a water bottle (or maybe three) for the stream. As I was running back upstairs I tapped Clay on the back and kept running, a confused "hm?" Coming from him. I may or may not have almost dropped one of my water bottles.

I dashed up to my computer, starting the stream and putting up my "Stream Starting Soon" window and muting my mic. My "Stream Starting Soon" Screen was my Minecraft character holding a golden sword, a crown neatly draped over her right piglet ear with some Oxeye daisies sticking out. On her left ear, she had 3 golden piercings. Her eyes were large and innocent, and her face was decorated by small freckles, also accompanied by two red devil-like horns that stuck out of her upper forehead.

{Here's What It Looks Like}

I drank some water before moving my cursor over to Minecraft and getting it started up, logging into Hipixel and inviting Clay to join. After that, I switched back over to my stream and saw my viewer count was its happy and average 20,674+
Before anyone got bored, I switched the window to my Minecraft Hipixel and unmuted quickly.

"Hello chat!! How is everyone doing today?!" I asked in a happy and chipper tone. I smiled as responses from my favorite few viewers rolled in, even though they couldn't see me.

Saadbaaby: Not good

Gwensgamingstreams: Great now that you're here! <3

InanimateObject4152: Great! You?

Vivziepopfan100: AMAZING!!! :D

——————————————————————
I smiled as I took a deep breath and began replying to them. "Aw! Saadbaaby I hope you feel better! I'm doing amazing now that you're here, Gwensgamingstreams! That's perfect InanimateObject4152!! I'm doing great! Vivziepopfan100... DID THE NEW EPISODE OF HELLUVA BOSS COME OUT?! TELL ME!?

I waited a few moments for a reply, staring at the chat with excitement welling through me because I Haden's checked my notifications yet today.

Vivziepopfan100: YES. IT. DID.
————————————————————————
I almost flipped my shit tbh.
"I'M WATCHING IT AFTER STREAM." I announced, before unpausing Hipixel and running around, my skin enthusiastically bounding around the games and dodging the portals.

{Your skin}

I watched Chat closely, making sure I could see if someone shouted about Dream. After about a moment or two, I saw about two people shout all caps "DREAM!!" I stopped dead in my tracks and pretended to be clueless, turning to Dream before shouting loud enough for him to hear me in the next room. "NOTICE ME DREAM!!!" I screeched, and his character turned to me slowly.

I gasped in fake surprise, and began crouching up and down, and Clay began doing the same. It ended up being a competitive competition of who could dance the fastest. I could see chat in a mix of confusion and excitement. Some along the lines of "what" or "we're clipping this right? He's streaming too! XD"

I giggled as I slowly went backwards, before turning around and sprinting to the "SkyWars" portal. He followed and we joined a game right when it was about to start. "LES GOOOOOOO we're gonna beat Dream's ASS! YOU HEAR THAT DREAM!!? I'LL HAVE YOUR ASS BY THE END OF THIS!!" I announced to the other room intentionally as the game started, trying to get on my twin brother's nerves.

I immediately collected my sword, armor, gapples, potions and snowballs from my chest and sprinted out of the hole I spawned in, bridging to the middle all within a minute. "Okay guys, let's just eat this gapple and pretend we're not gonna K.O Dream." I said with a giggle, eating the gapple right as I get jumped by some random guy.

I turn around and dodge their attacks, hitting them a few times before killing them off. "RUDE." I said, offended before swiping his stuff and switching their better stuff with the stuff I needed to be upgraded. I threw the old armor into the void, keeping an eye out so nobody would hit or shoot me in. I put some enderpearls in my inventory as I walked into the middle of a stare off between about 4 people now in the middle.

"Hey, this is my spot you EMPTY SELTZER WATER CANS!" I yelled, charging at the group, knocking one in the void with my fist, but my scream of triumph soon turned into a scream of terror as one of the others knocked me into the void as well.

In my panic, I threw a pearl back up, appearing behind someone and knocking them into the void. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turned around and pulled out a bow. Furrowing my brows, I pull the string and shoot the last person; which panicked much like I did and fell into the void with the others.

I check the person count and find that it's only me and Clay left. I turn around and see him standing behind me menacingly with his sword in-hand, and his armor enchanted much like mine. I give him one crouch to display that I see him, splashing a stength and swiftness potion on my feet before we both charge at each other. I stop about half way as he's still running, and he takes out a bow to shoot me. As soon as he lets the arrow pierce the air, I dodge the attack and run at him with my sword.

I could sense the surprise and shock radiating off of his character as I smacked him several times with said sword— without him having any time to react. He starts to eat a gapple I then throw a potion of poison at him, catching him by surprise once again and he tries to find a way to stop the effect.

At the moment his HP said 1, he began to run away from me. I giggled, hearing startled screams coming from the other room, but them not being loud enough for my mic to pick up luckily. I chuckled darkly, yeeting a snowball directly at him, hitting him square in the back and killing him off for good. The winning screen of a dragon pops up, and I cheer with victory.

"YOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I announce with a cocky tone, wheezing hysterically as I see Dream raided me. He then sent over a Dono of $10, with the message being ">:("

I started wheezing harder (🫖) as I started hearing heavy and frustrated stomping coming towards my room. "Oh shit!" I say as the door gets kicked open, my door falling completely off its hinges. "MY WIN STREAK!" He shouted. "MY DOOR!!" I shouted back, and Clay started stomping over to my PCs and leaning over to my mic. "She broke my win streak so I broke her door :D"

Chat was going bonkers at this point, and as soon as I pointed at it, Clay and I started wheezing like the tea kettles we are.

~Chat~

Vivziepopfan100: EXCUSE ME?? WHAT?!?

InanimateObject4152: Are they dating?! WHA-?!

Gwensgamingstreams: You have a MANS? and he happens to be Dream?! THE Dream?!? I FEEL BETRAYED!T^T

SaadBaaby: My day has gotten better now-

GeorgeNotFound: Why am I here?

Sapnap: Clay has a girlfriend pog? What?
————————————————————————————

"NO CHAT! I'M NOT DATING MY TWIN BROTHER!" I yelled before bursting into another fit of giggles. "SURPRISE MY SISTER'S CHAT! and George and Sapnap-" Clay announced, putting me in a firm headlock and ruffling my hair. "Clay nuuuuuu let me gooooooo!" I say and he shakes his head no. "Chat... he asked for it." I say darkly before grabbing his arm and flipping him onto the ground with a loud thump.

"Owwwwww whyyyy..." Clay said, laying limp on the ground in defeat. "He put me in a headlock Chat. Never put me in a headlock." I say, putting my hands on my hips with satisfaction.

{1377 Words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.8K 19
❗ Heterochromia soulmates AU❗ Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...
16.9K 454 55
This is a fanfic cuz why not it takes place in the dream smp and maybe irl too Tw: some mentions of blood, and killing in the smp ✨Finished~✨ A gli...
10.1K 281 40
COMPLETED WARNING: This book will be based on the events of the Dream SMP. However, not everything will be exactly the same. I may and will change so...
540 23 15
This is a fanfic of Dream (The YouTuber) and the reader. The reader is you they are she/her also you are Sapnap's sister in this fic. You're on L'Man...