courtney miller imagines (gxg)

By mixkatie

i literally haven't updated this in ages and probably won't again 😭 More

introduction
long distance
telling everyone at smosh about your relationship
the first 'i love you'
you have a crush on her during highschool
she accidentally says 'i love you' infront of the others
someone walks in on you two being cute
arguments
arguments pt.2
you walk in on her filming during quarantine
smoshcast in quarantine
sing me to sleep
break-up's can be good
hey guys!! (please read)
sabotage
addicted
hi :)
mornings
spin the bottle
cinderella
ello there

jealousy

960 21 5
By mixkatie

a/n: okay so just before this starts, i began writing it a while ago, while sarah was still at smosh, and she is mentioned once in this story, so yeah
enjoy :)

(y/n's pov)
"okay, so from tomorrow, i'm your...fake girlfriend? i mean anything to help courtney confess her feelings for you but damn, why me?" she laughed near the end.

"dude, don't ask, just please play along, okay?" i asked her.

"okaayyyy fine, don't blame me if it doesn't work though."

"yayy! thanks liv, you're the best." i thanked her and gave her a hug.

"i know i am." she flipped her hair sarcastically and i just shook my head and smiled.

"you don't have to do all of the mushy stuff, maybe like a couple cheek or forehead kisses will be good, but there has to be loads of touching." i said, not really realising what i had said at first.

"you haven't even taken me to dinner yet, y/n. getting straight to the touching are we?" she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

"olivia sui oh my god no you know what i mean- jesus christ." i facepalmed and went red.

"yeah don't worry i know what you mean, like loads of hugs and leaning on each other and shit." i nodded, still with my hand over my face. she saw what state i was in and giggled.

"shut up!" i looked up, and eventually started to giggle with her, "we're so stupid."

"you got that right."

"anyway, we need to make sure courtney doesn't find out about this whole thing being fake, and hopefully if this does according to plan, it should be over by the end of the day. and just double checking, sam is definitely gonna be okay with this, right?"

"i'm pretty sure he will, i already warned him when we started dating that stuff like this would probably happen and he was fine with it." she replied.

"okay good, i didn't wanna piss mr boyfriend off." i laughed.

"soo, i'll see you tomorrow then? make sure to get here early so we can go together and make it seem
more believable."

"m'kay, see you tomorrow y/n." she smiled at me, gave me a quick hug and then left.

{time skip to next morning}

as i was just putting my shoes on, i heard my doorbell ring.

"COME INNN!" i yelled and heard the door opening. i looked up and saw olivia and smiled at her.

"you ready for today then?" i asked. she nodded at me.

"as ready as i'll ever be." i chuckled and picked up my bag.

"well then, let's go!" i opened the door again and grabbed my car keys out of my bag. i opened my car doors and we both got in. i started it up and drove to work while olivia sang to the music on the radio.

when we got there, i parked the car and turned off the engine.

"you've got a good voice when you actually try." i smiled at her and she rolled her eyes at mf and flipped me off.

"ouch, i was only trying to be nice." i put a hand on my chest and my mouth opened dramatically.

"well in that case, you need practice." she smirked at me and got out of the car. i was soon to follow.

"hey- that's not nice olivia!" i tried to yell after her but she was already out of the car and laughing at me. when i finally managed to get out, i put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"this okay with you?" i asked, because i didn't wanna do anything without her constant.

"yeah it's fine, don't worry about it." she smiled up at me and we started waking towards the entrance, on the way there, i saw courtney's car and smiled to myself, perfect. she was already here, which made the plan even easier, i made sure to make a statement when we walked into the building.

"oh my god baby! you're so funny!" i said to her, fake laughing. she soon caught on and started laughing with me. i looked away from her and saw that courtney, shayne and kimmy were sitting by the entrance. shayne and kimmy were deep in conversation while courtney was on her phone. when i spoke up, they all looked at us. however, my main focus was on courtney. her eyes narrowed at us in confusion, but she didn't speak up.

"woahh, this is new. what happened to sam...?" shayne asked, confused as to why we were acting like this.

"we got in a huge fight, and y/n here comforted me after it when i told her," she smiled up at me and she put her arm around my waist, "and the. she confessed to me and here we are!" i shyly smiled and she kissed me on the cheek then rested her head on my shoulder, which was completely unexpected. i went bright red but tried to hide it. kimmy noticed and grinned widely.

"aww, y/n's blushing! isn't that cute!" she fangirled slightly and hid the bottom half of her face with her fists.

"yeah, super cute." i heard courtney speak up. it sounded like she said it through gritted teeth, so i turned my head to look at her and she still had her eyes narrowed, but this time in...jealousy? thank god, the plan's working.

"you alright courtney?" i asked her, i was going to have so much fun with this. not gonna lie, she's kinda hot when she's jealous.

"yep, all good." she said and smiled at me with a fake smile. it was either fake or sarcastic, anyway. she then got up and walked off into a random direction.

"i'm sure she's okay with it guys, it's probably weird for two of her best friends to be dating, don't worry about it." shayne smiled reassuringly. oh, if only he knew. i tried my hardest to keep a smirk off my face.

"it's fine, we understand, don't we honey?" she looked up at me and i nodded, "we had better get going anyway, we need to get ready for the shoot today. we'll see you guys later!" she removed her arm from my waist and held her hand out, which gave me the indication to take my arm away from her shoulder and hold her hand. we waved at them and she took me into a random room which wasn't really used that often,

we shut the door behind us and turned the lights on, then sat on the chairs.

"good acting, i can see why they hired you." she complimented me.

"thanks, you too." i smiled at her and leant on my arm.

"did you see courtney walk off, i think the plan's working." i nodded.

"i mean, yeah, but i'm a little worried, do you think she's okay?"

"she normally does that when she gets too agitated or annoyed and goes away to cool down, she never does anything bad so she should be okay."

i sighed. was this really worth it? i guess there's no backing out now, but i don't want to hurt her. i'll just have to see what happens, if it gets too bad then i'll have to stop it.

"okay, do you wanna just stay in here and chat for a while until the shoot?"

"sure, we don't really have anything else to do." she agreed.

so that's what we did, we just talked for about 10 minutes before we decided to go to the shoot room. it's best to get there a little bit earlier so it's easier for the people behind the camera to set everything up and give us things like mics and shit.

on our way there, i held her hand again, forgetting for a second that we were supposed to be fake girlfriends.

"what are we shooting again? i kinda forgot." i scratched the back of my head with my free hand and smiled awkwardly.

"it's an every blank every, but i think this one's called 'every first date ever', and surprise surprise, you and i have been casted as a couple that make out on the first date. i guess we couldn't have picked a better day to do this, huh?"

well, i didn't expect to be making out with her today.

we both got to the shoot room and we saw damien, shayne, noah and sarah distributed around the room. courtney was supposed to be there too, but i assumed she was still wherever she ran off to.

"hey guys! shayne told us about you two, i think you make a nice couple!" damien smiled at us supportively. i felt bad knowing that we had tricked so many people already into thinking we were actually together. i checked the room before giving olivia a knowing look, and leaned in towards all of them.

"okay, so i know this sounds really bad, but olivia and i aren't actually together, it's a sort of scheme to get courtney to admit if she has feelings for me or not, since she's been sending mixed signals lately. please don't tell anyone else about this, it's already quite chaotic with you guys knowing, and kimmy knows too."

they nodded at me, but still looked sceptical.

"so...you and sam are still together?" noah asked olivia,

"yeah, i already told him about this and he's fine with it. anything to get little y/n here with her crusshhh~"

"no that's not fair oli-"

i was cut off by everyone awwing and cooing. i just rolled my eyes at them and sat down on a spare seat. just as i sat down, courtney entered the room. she moved to a seat furthest away from everyone and sat down without a word. i looked at olivia, and she looked at me curiously. a few silent moments later someone came in and informed us it was time to shoot.

"okay guys, the first thing we're gonna shoot is the scene with y/n, olivia and noah. after that i'll come back and let you know what we're shooting next." we all nodded and they left. well, everyone but courtney. she had her eyes glued to her phone the entire time. the others started to make their way out of the set and left us three (noah was there due to being the waiter at the 'restaurant' where the scene was set). courtney must not have noticed that she needed to leave because she remained in her seat, still on her phone. olivia nudged me and gave me a knowing look, and to tell me to go over to courtney myself. i nudged her back before walking over to courtney. she didn't notice my presence until i spoke up.

"hey, uh, they're starting the first shoot with me, olivia and noah,"

she looked up at me and stared into my eyes for a split second, then realised what she was doing and simply nodded before getting up and walking away. i watched as she walked away, then went back to olivia and noah.

"soo...that happened." i laughed it off as the crew got the cameras ready, and the three of us got into positions for the scene.

"3...2...1...action."

noah began to walk towards us in his waiter costume, while me and olivia couldn't keep our hands off each other.

"hello, is there anything i can get you guys today?"

"yeah, can we please just get two sodas? thank you!" olivia says while holding me with her right arm around my waist. noah walks away and we can't keep our hands off each other again. without warning, she suddenly leans in and starts kissing me - very over the top purely for the scene. i was a bit taken aback but played it off so we wouldn't have to reshoot. during the kiss, i opened my eyes slightly and looked off to the side of the set, and i saw courtney staring at us with pure jealousy. her eyes were narrowed, and she was chewing on the inside of her cheek, as if trying to stop herself from saying something and ruining the scene. this was going to be fun.

noah cleared his throat which broke us away from the kiss, and stood there awkwardly.

"um, here are your drinks ladies." he did an awkward smile and walked away. olivia and i started to become excessively touchy again, and the scene went on.

{time skip to the end of the day}

"do you thing she's gonna say anything?" i asked her while holding her hand, trying to keep up the facade. at this point, everyone knew it was fake aside from courtney. she still believed it was real.

"i don't know to be honest, she's definitely jealous but i don't know if she'll actually say anything to your face." she responded and i nodded. however, i heard quick footsteps coming behind us and felt a sharp tap on my shoulder.

"hey, can i speak to you really quick?" both me and olivia turned around to face courtney.

"yeah sure, go ahead."

"oh, i was hoping to speak to you alone." she gave a slight death glare to olivia before swiftly covering it with a smile.

"of course." i smiled back at her, and turned to olivia, "i'll see you tomorrow babe, yeah?" i gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"yeah sure, make sure to text me later."  she winked, giving me a knowing smirk. i rolled my eyes at her and turned back to courtney. before i could register what was happening, i was being dragged to an unused room with a strong grip on my wrist. she opened the door, closed it behind us and roughly pinned me to the nearest wall, a small noise escaping my lips.

"courtney, what-"

"be quiet, you." she had one hand pinning my arms above my head, and the other around my waist, pulling me closer to her body.

"you," she put her lips below my hear, her hot breath making me shiver, she began to slowly make her way down to my jaw, kissing the entire way down.

"you are mine, not hers. you understand?" her lips grazed my neck, before biting down, wanting to desperately leave a mark, and mark me as hers. an unholy sound left my mouth, and she smirked into my skin.

"court- ugh -we shouldn't be doing this...fuck...here," i tried to keep my voice firm, but it faltered as her actions had a huge effect on me.

"i don't have to listen to you, darling. you've been such a brat all day, being all over her. liv's definitely had her share of you. now, now it's my turn." she left a final harsh bite on my neck, making me cry out, before she sunk to her knees. i knew exactly what was coming, and it certainly wasn't just going to be me.

"fuck..."

a/n: this has not been proofread at all, i'm so tired and simply cannot be bothered lmao, hope you enjoy the bit of spice
-katie

word count: 2550 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 334 12
This is a collection of Uta no Prince Sama x Readers. REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED SINCE I'M FINISHING THIS WITH THE REQUESTS I HAVE.
33.3K 847 16
:) ( UNEDITED ) Hi! Enjoy!
422K 6.2K 33
The reader is a female. I'm making one because I love these, I might include a Plagg x reader because he counts. Please request
5.8K 350 35
Exactly what the title says I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11, AND THERE'S SOME FUNNY SHIT IN HERE, SO IM REPUB-ING