In Love With A Cowboy( Interr...

By JustTheWriterOk

" I've had it!" I screamed at him." I have had enough of you cheating on my for the last four years of our ma... More

Chapter 1- Not Suprised
Chapter 2- I Will Find You
Chapter 3- New Responsibility
Chapter 4- New City, New Life
Chapter 5- Next Step
Chapter 6- Jace Meets Hayden
Chapter 7- Dinner Date
Chapter 8- New Daddy?
Chapter 9- Getting Worse
Chapter 10- Ruined Date
Chapter 11- Woman to Woman
Chapter 12- Getting my Cowyboy Back
Chapter 13- Jace and I
Chapter 14- Save Me From Insecurity
Note To Readers
Chapter 15- Found You
Chapter 16- Oh God
Chapter 17- Valentines Day Gone Wrong
Chapter 18- Truth Comes Out
Chapter 19- Real Liar
Chapter 20- Building My Case
Chapter 21- Last Chance
Chapter 22- Fighting Dirty
Chapter 23- Suprise Guest
Epilogue- 15 years later
Thinking

Chapter 24- I Want You Back

88.5K 3.6K 379
By JustTheWriterOk

* Hayden*

She was like my drug. Being with her I had this amazing high I never had and can not explain how good it feels. Without her I was having major withdrawals. I see her in my dreams, its like I'm hallucinating her around the house.

I can still hear her giggles that makes my heart beat faster. I can still smell her on my pillows and sheets. I miss her so much. I can hear Jace's feet still running down the hall with excitement. I need her. I just haven't been the same.

I lost interest in my job, I don't talk to anyone, I drink, I haven't shaved since she's left. I haven't cut my hair either. This has gone too far. I love her and I never meant to hurt her at all.

Caroline told me she was in Atlana visiting home. I need to see her. I got up and for the first time in weeks I shaved off the gosh awful beard. I even cut my hair down. I dressed in my jeans and plaid shirt and put on my tan cowboy hat SNF took off for my jet.

I finally landed and I am waisting no time to see the woman I love. I found where she was and knocked on the door. Her friend opened the door and gasped.

" Hello ma'am I'm Hayden Blake is Alexis here?" She blinked a couple of times lookin me up and down.

" No I don't think it's a good idea." She shook her head.

" Please?" She hedistated but then stepped aside. I saw Alexis drowning down and drink and she said something but then her smile faltered as soon as she saw me.

" Get out." She said.

" Let's talk about what happened Alexis. We need to talk this through love."

" Get out!" She screamed at me and started crying. She leaned over putting her hands on her knees and sobbed. " I c-can't do this right now," I felt like the fucking asshole of the year.

" Baby I am so sorry. I was wrong babe I was but my love for you and Jace was never fake baby. I love you and I love him like he was my own son."

" You hurt me."

" I did an in the process I hurt myself too. I never meant to just you but I had to be honest with you. I need you in my life..I can't live without you or Jace Alexis. Can we please just work this through?"

I walked up to her pulling her into a tight hug. She began to cry on my shoulder ad I held her tighter whispering how sorry I was in her ear.

" I don't know Hayden." She pushed me away some looking me right in the eyes.

" When Connor is born he's going to need parents. Not separated parents love. Can we fix this for Connor? Just think about him." I rubbed my arms over and over.

" Fine one last chance but we won't be together like we left off. We won't be a couple right away either. We are starting all the way over as just friends."

I was a little hurt but I understood. I was willing to do everything she wanted jut to have her back in my life. I love her.

I need her. She is the most beautiful sweetest person I have ever met. Her and her son makes me very happy and I want us to be together forever.

I can't imagine my life without her button light brown eyes, her beautiful nose and curly eyelahes, and god her beautiful curly soft hair. She was perfect to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 19
Book 2 of 'I MARRIED THE ASSHOLE' Read I married the asshole first Ashton Robertson is a recently college graduate with a business title. He's you'...
251K 9.3K 54
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Chauffeur 2023 #12 in Slowburn 2023 #3 in Arguing 2023 #8 in Sexualtension 2023 #15 in Sexual 2023 #1 in Spanish...
333K 3.6K 70
Enjoy some imagines of your favorite boy :) --------- I was initially planning on deleting this book, because as I've grown up, my love for Shawn has...
1.8M 65K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...