Walking Disaster- Hosie

Autorstwa hosiesmp3

There are two girls, pretty obvious. One girl is a party animal, the other one likes to stay away from crowds... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Update :)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

1.8K 44 6
Autorstwa hosiesmp3

-A couple days go by-

Josie's POV
I woke up on a nice Friday morning, which meant mom was coming home. The past couple of days have been amazing. I get up and get ready for school. I see Lizzie sitting at the table, she looks at me.

J: Good morning Liz.
L: You seem cheerful.
J: Why shouldn't I be?
L: It's the morning. Why else?
J: Let's just get this day over with.

Lizzie nods and we go to school. Once we got to the school, Cleo took Lizzie away from me. They've been getting closer lately which I have no problem with. I got to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my books and closed my locker. I see Hope, standing by my locker as usual.

H: You seem very cheerful, I like it.
J: Thank you Hopey.

I give her a quick peck on the cheek and walk off. She follows after me. She's been walking me to my classes for these past couple of days, even if we don't have the same class.

J: You know you don't always have to walk me to class.
H: I know, I choose to do this.
J: Aren't you going to be late for class?
H: No, I have enough time to walk you to your classes and then walk myself to my other classes.
J: Do you now?
H: I would say so.

I smiled at Hope and then we got to my class. She walks off to her class. I walked into class and everyone turned to look at me. This has been a reoccurring thing. I go school, I get stared at, and I've also been hanging out with Hope and her friends more. Tomorrow would be Lizzie and I's birthday. I was kinda excited for it. Lizzie wanted to throw a party, she apparently talked to mom about it. Mom said it was okay but I double checked just in case. Once class begun everyone turned their attention towards the board. We watched a simple video on bugs, which was disgusting. After a couple of classes, everyone headed to lunch. After lunch there would be an assembly, it's basically just a thing everyone has to go to so that way they can talk about the basketball and football team. It's tradition, before every game there would be one. At lunch, I see Hope talking and laughing with her friends. I walk up behind her, wrap my arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

H: Hey. This is new.
J: Get use to it

I unwrap myself and sat down next to her. Everybody went quiet for a couple minutes. Hope held my hand and conversations started back up.

M: So you and Lizzie are throwing a birthday party?
J: Mhm, something like that.
M: Who's all invited?
J: Whoever she invites and whoever I invite.
La: Who are you inviting?
J: All of you guys.
La: Really?
J: Yes, you guys are my friends and I'd like to keep it that way.

Everybody looks towards Hope. She looks at them all confused.

La: She basically just called you her friend.
H: I can be a girlfriend and a friend. I don't mind it.
La: Uhm okay? So you don't have a problem with that?
H: Not really, should I?

Landon shakes his head and he chuckles a tiny bit. This causes the whole table to be confused.

M: I think he's trying to say that your girlfriend, Josie just called you her friend and she'd like to keep it that. Is that like not getting to your head?
J: Okay Mg, let's not get to ahead now. I was normally talking to you guys because you were asking questions about the party. Hope knows she's my girlfriend. I'd rather keep me and her as girlfriends for as long as I can.
H: You do realize that you aren't getting rid of me?
J: I never wanted to in the first place.

Landon and Mg leave the table. Lizzie, Cleo, Rafael all come and sit by us. Hope finishes her food and takes care of her tray.

C: So how's the relationship Josie?
J: It's good.
C: Did you guys decide to make it public or something?
J: Mhm, why?
L: Everyone has been talking about you two and how you guys are so cute together.
C: Yeah, so we just wanted to ask questions.
J: Okay?

I finished up my food and Hope finally comes back. I got up with my tray and took care of it, Hope followed me. I turned around and seen Hope behind me. I jumped back a little and Hope chuckles.

J: Where's Cleo and Lizzie?
H: I don't know, probably at the assembly.
J: We should probably head over there now.
H: I agree.

Hope held out her hand and I took it. We walked to the gym, where the assembly would be held. Once we found our seats, we sat down. We were at the very top of the bleachers. Everybody else got situated and I kept holding onto Hope's hand. Once it started, people were basically cheering. For no reason too.

-A couple hours later-

Cleo's POV
Everyone was piling out of the gym, I didn't see Hope or Josie anywhere. I walked back into the gym and seen them. Hope was standing and Josie was still sitting. I walk up to them.

C: What's going on?
H: She's being stubborn.
J: Am not.

I chuckle and they both turn to look at me. I stop chuckling and cover my mouth.

H: Josie please, can we go?
J: No.
H: Why?
J: Because you won't give me a kiss.
H: Are you being serious?
J: Mhm.

I look at Hope and she rolls her eyes. I laugh a little bit more and Hope playfully pushes me.

J: Kiss please?
H: Only if you get up.
J: Kiss first.
C: I did not expect Josie to be like this in a relationship. Poor Penelope.
J: Oh shut up Cleo.
H: I agree with Cleo for once.

Josie rolls her eyes this time and I look at Hope.

C: You better kiss her.
H: You think?
C: Do I go?
H: You can stay if you want.
C: Just hurry it up before the teachers come looking for us.

Hope rolled her eyes and cupped Josie's face with her hands. I see what looks like a very passionate kiss, I turn around because that's just awkward to watch your friends kiss. I start to walk away so I don't have to stay there.

Josie's POV
After Hope pulled away, I see Cleo has walked away. I look over to Hope. She looks at me and I cup her face with my hands. I give her a quick kiss and stood up. Hope was still holding onto my hand, we walked out of the gym. Nobody was in the halls anymore, except for Lizzie and Cleo.

L: You guys done making out?
J: It wasn't a make out at all. Just a couple kisses.
L: Well let's go home, you can bring your little girlfriend too.
J: I definitely will. But we'll meet you at home.
L: Okay, bye lovebirds.

Lizzie and Cleo walk out of the building. I walked to my locker and opened it up. Hope stood by me and I grabbed my bag. After grabbing my bag, I shut my locker and start walking away.

H: Why were you being stubborn earlier?
J: Because that's what you signed up for.
H: Did I now?
J: Mhm.

Once we got to my car, I got in and started it. Hope also got in. I drove off and drove to my house. Once we got to my house, I got out of the car and waited for Hope. Once she got out, I took her hand in mine. We got inside and I seen mom.

J: Hey mom.
Ca: Hey sweetie.

I let go of Hope's hand and hug mom. I pull away from the hug and Hope is standing there awkwardly.

Ca: Hope, how have you and my daughter been?
H: Good, she's very stubborn.

I roll my eyes and my mom chuckles.

Ca: She's gets it from her mama, where's Lizzie?
J: She should be here, somewhere.

Lizzie and Cleo came downstairs, I see a couple hickeys on Lizzie's neck.

J: Something tells me that you're also horrible at hiding hickeys Lizzie.
L: Oh shut up.

Everyone laughs except for mom.

Ca: Hickeys? What have you guys been doing while I was gone?
J: Long story short mom, there was a game of truth or dare.
L: Yep.
J: But what's the reason for your uncovered hickeys, Lizzie?
Ca: Let's not talk about this in front of me girls.

I nod and we all sit down in the living room . We talked and laugh for awhile. Mom got up and walked out of the room. She had to go somewhere but said she'll be back by the time the sun goes down. We had a couple hours left until that happened. Cleo got up to go get snacks, Lizzie decided on what movie to watch. Hope went with Cleo and Lizzie kept asking me what movie we should watch.

Hope's POV
I walked with Cleo to the kitchen for some snacks. While Cleo was going through the cabinets, I asked her some questions.

H: So how are you and your man?
C: Broke up with him.
H: Why's that?
C: I had somebody else in mind.
H: Somebody else in mind, as in Lizzie Saltzman, right?
C: You could say that.
H: Are you guys dating or just hook ups?
C: I haven't asked her out yet.

I nod and helped her get some snacks, Josie walks into the kitchen.

J: What's taking you guys so long?
H: Just had a small talk.
J: Okay well come on, let's go.

I nod and Cleo walks out of the kitchen pretty fast. I take Josie's hand in mine and we walked to the living room. We see Lizzie and Cleo all snuggled up on one couch. Josie and I take the other couch. I sit down, Josie lays her head on my lap. We watch the movie.

-A couple hours later-

Hope's POV still
Cleo left to go home, Lizzie went to bed and Josie fell asleep during the movie. I nudged Josie and she looked up at me.

H: Let's take you upstairs sleepy head.
J: But I'm comfortable right here.
H: Your bed would be way more comfortable.
J: You're probably right.
H: Mhm, come on get up.

Josie got up and I stood up. She took my hand and we walked upstairs. Once we got upstairs, Josie flopped onto her bed. I chuckle and got some pjs out for her.

H: Here.
J: I'll be fine without them.
H: Sit up.

She did as told and I took off her shirt. I put her pajama shirt on her and helped her stand up. It's basically like taking care of a baby.

H: Take your skirt off.
J: Why?
H: So you can be in comfortable clothing.
J: What are you going to sleep in?
H: Just take your skirt off.

She looked at me surprised and did as told. I helped her put the pajamas on because she mostly seem like she was gonna fall. After her pjs were put on, she flopped back on the bed. I got ready for bed and then laid down next to her. She quickly snuggled in my side and I wrapped an arm around her. She went back to sleep while I was playing with her hair. After a while of playing with her hair, I stopped and fell asleep.

-The Next Morning-

Lizzie's POV
I woke up early this morning, it was Saturday. Mine and Josie's birthday was today. I got up and seen mom standing in the doorway.

C: Happy birthday sweetie!!
L: Thank you mom. Is Josie still asleep?
C: Yes, she's cuddling with Hope.
L: Well let's go wake them up.

She nods and we walk into Josie's room. Mom and I jumped onto her bed and Hope woke up. Wrong person, I didn't wanna wake Hope up.

H: What are you guys doing?
L: Trying to wake up my twin sister, what are you doing?
H: Just laying here.

Josie was now waking up, she jumped when she seen mom and I jumping on her bed. I smiled at her and pushed Hope off of her bed. I laid down next to her.

H: What was that for?
L: I'm getting my cuddles now, go help mom with breakfast.

Hope got up and walked out of the room with mom.

J: Good morning Liz.
L: Good morning. Also happy birthday to the both of us.
J: Happy birthday to the both us.

We both smiled and I quickly got up. She also got up and made her bed. It was her daily routine when she'd wake up. We walked downstairs, still in our pjs. Hope was cooking breakfast while mom was sitting at the table on a phone call. Josie walked over to Hope and I sat down with mom.

Josie's POV
I walked up behind Hope and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned my head on her shoulder and watched her flip pancakes.

H: Good morning.
J: Good morning.
H: So would the birthday girl like waffles or just pancakes.
J: Keep it simple with the pancakes baby.
H: You got it.

I unwrapped myself from Hope and went to sit down with mom and Lizzie.

C: So what would the birthday girls like to do today?
L: How about shopping?
C: I like that idea Lizzie, what would you like to do after shopping?
J: What happened to having a party?
L: Oh I forgot, thank you for reminding me Jo. We can shop today, then party late at night. Party will start around 10pm and end by 2am. Sounds good?
J: Yes it sounds amazing.

I give Lizzie a small smile and Hope placed everyone's plates in front of them.

J: Thank you baby.
H: You're welcome, love.

Hope sat down next to me and we ate breakfast. After eating breakfast, Hope took everyone's plates. She put them in the sink. I turned to look at mom.

C: Go and get dressed girls.
H: I gotta get back home, I'll see you guys later tonight.
C: Okay, would you need to be dropped off?
H: No, one of my aunts are picking me up. Thanks for the offer.

Lizzie and I walked upstairs to get ready. Once I got to my room, I took my shirt off. I went to my closet and went through my shirts. My door opened and I turned around. I seen Hope standing there, she had her eyes covered.

H: I need to get my bag.
J: You won't be able to get your bag if your eyes are covered.
H: Could you hand me it?
J: How about you come over here and get it.

I picked up her bag and sat down on my bed. She still had her eyes covered and she slowly walked towards me. Hope held out her free hand and I took it. I grabbed her other hand that was covering her eyes and I uncovered her eyes. She had them tightly closed.

J: Just open your eyes Hope.
H: I'm giving you privacy.
J: Last night you helped me in my pajamas. Open your eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes. I looked up at her and she cupped my face with her hands. We passionately kissed, I pull away and hand her, her bag.

J: I'll see you later tonight.
H: Maybe. Now get ready for today.

I nod and she turns and walks out of my room. I got up and got ready.

Hope's POV
Once I left Josie's house, I got inside my aunt Freya's car. She looked at me and I gave her a small smile.

F: Why are you ditching your girlfriend on her birthday?
H: Well Caroline is going shopping with them and then later tonight there will be a birthday dinner at the Mystic Grill. After that I'll be at her house, waiting for them to get back. They think it's just a random party but really it's a surprise party.
F: Did you give her the necklace yet?
H: Nope, I'll be giving her it after the birthday dinner.
F: How romantic of you.
H: Thanks.

We drove home, which took awhile. Once we got home, I seen my dad and his wife getting ready for something.

H: You guys going on a date?
Kl: If you think us going to meet your girlfriends parents is a date then yes love. It's a date.
H: Wait what? When was this planned?
Kl: Oh don't worry, you'll be going as well little lady. They are taking us out on a fancy dinner party. Go get ready.
H: It's still early dad.
Kl: And how long does it take for all of us to get ready?
H: Literally hours and hours.
Kl: Exactly, also stay at Josie's longer. You don't have a time to be home by.
H: I know.
Kl: So then why'd you come home early this time? Was it awkward at breakfast?
H: No, it was good. Also I forgot the necklace so I came back for it.

He nods and waves his hand, telling me to go. I walk off and into my room. I knew I had time to get ready so I laid in bed and listened to music.

-6 hours later-

Lizzie's POV
After we all got ready for dinner with the Mikaelsons. We got to the restaurant, after taking our seats. We waited for the Mikaelsons. Dad was still no where to be found for our birthday. We seen the Mikaelson family walking in, they sat down in their seats.

Kl: Happy birthday girls. Sadly the rest couldn't come so it'd only be my daughter, wife and me. I hope you don't mind.
C: It's absolutely fine. I'm sure they're busy.
Kl: Very busy.

Hope's dad and my mom smiled at each other. Hope didn't really talk, she was quiet. Josie excused herself from the table, she walked towards the bathroom. Everyone continued to talk and then Hope got up quickly and walked off. She walked off towards the bathroom. Mom looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

C: Lizzie could you go check on them?
Kl: Caroline I'm sure they're fine.

Hope's POV
Once I walk into the bathroom, I see Josie leaning on the sink. I walked up to her and took her hands in mine.

H: Hey, what's wrong?
J: Nothing.
H: You sure?
J: Mhm.

I brought Josie into a hug and she instantly hugged back. She put her head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed circles around her back.

J: I'm not in the mood for the party tonight.
H: Just go there for an hour, max and I'll be by your side throughout the whole night. Okay?
J: Okay.

She pulled away from the hug and I let my arms fall to my side. She gave me a small smile.

J: But, I'll only do all of that if I get cuddles all day tomorrow, and you can't leave either.
H: Okay, we can do that.

Josie's smile got wider and she held my hand. We walked out and sat back down in our seats. Everyone went back to laughing and talking. After a while Caroline and my dad both paid for the food bill.

Kl: Hope you'll be staying with Josie for the rest of tonight, tomorrow night I expect you to be home. At night and not day or morning. Spend it with Josie. Bye little one.
H: Bye dad.

I gave him a hug and him and his wife left. I turned around and only Josie was standing there.

H: Where is Lizzie and your mom?
J: They went back to the car.

I nod and I took her hand. We walked to her moms car. Once we got inside, Caroline drove to her house. Once we got there, everything was pitch black. I made Lizzie and Josie walk in first, because everyone would yell surprise. Which they did and Josie jumped and Lizzie ran around hugging everyone. Josie did the same thing as her sister after getting over the scare.

J: I'm going to get out of these uncomfortable clothes.
H: Okay, don't be gone to long.

Josie rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand. She dragged me upstairs, into her room. Josie grabbed comfortable clothes and she took out some clothes that looked like mine.

J: Here you go.
H: Where'd you get my clothes?
J: Your closet.
H: Okay.

I grabbed the clothes from her and walked to the bathroom in her room. I quickly got dressed and walked out of it. I seen Josie standing there shirtless.

H: Put on a shirt.
J: What, you don't like the view?
H: I do but you have a party going on downstairs so put on a shirt.
J: Make me.

I roll my eyes and grabbed the shirt from her hands. I put the shirt on her. We walked out of the room and went back to the party. Josie stayed by my side for the entire night. She was stuck like glue. Caroline and Lizzie were partying hard.

H: I'll go get you a drink, okay?
J: No I'm okay.
H: You sure?
J: Mhm.

I wrapped an arm around her and made sure to keep an eye on Lizzie. She couldn't handle her alcohol correctly. I seen she was about to pass out, some guy caught her. He took her upstairs, a lot of people were already leaving the party. I followed after the guy, completely forgetting Josie was by my side. The guy didn't seem so friendly. I barged into the room and pushed the guy off of Lizzie.

H: Get the fuck out of here.
?: What are you gonna do about it?
H: Just get out.

He scoffs and stays in his spot. I see Josie in the doorway. He turned around to face her.

?: Wow you're absolutely stunning. The things I could do to you.

He turned back around and looked at Lizzie. I punched him in the jaw and he fell back.

?: What the fuck?
H: Get the fuck out.
?: Make me.

I grabbed his ear lobe and dragged him out onto the drive way. He tripped on a couple pebbles.

H: Go home.
?: Fine.

He walked off, got into his car and drove off. I turned around and seen Josie standing there.

H: Let's go to bed.
J: I have questions.
H: I'll answer them tomorrow. Let's go to bed.

Josie didn't move, she just crossed her arms.

H: I'll literally carry you to bed.
J: After you answer my questions.
H: Okay ask them.
J: How'd you know what he was going to do?
H: I've seen guys like him before, he was creepy, he'd continuously bug Lizzie the entire time and I seen him continuously buy her drinks to get her that drunk.
J: So that's what you do when you do go to parties?
H: Not really.
J: Then what do you do at parties.
H: I don't want to get into that.
J: Please tell me.
H: Well what I normally do at parties is I watch Cleo and you have fun. Until you guys end up having fun with guys and sometimes girls. Then I'd just look away and leave.
J: Sounds very much like a stalker.
H: Only wanted to protect you and Cleo.

Josie walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her waist.

J: Let's go to bed now. I'm exhausted.
H: Okay.

I picked her up bridle style and took her up to her room. I laid her down on the bed and tried getting up. She wouldn't let go.

H: What happened to going to bed?

Josie kissed me and then let go of me. I smiled and went to the other side of the bed. I got into bed and she snuggled into me. I kissed the top of her head and she fell asleep. I didn't feel like sleeping, I had some energy left in me.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25K 1.2K 20
Hope and Josie are best friends. Josie wants kid(s), Hope doesn't, she hates kids. Josie finally decides that she's going to have kids and Hope isn't...
10.7K 266 14
josie and hope have been bestfriends since 5th grade, they used to like eachother but never told eachother. will history repeat itsself? also lizzie...
9.7K 332 10
They say life is like a fairytale. Everything works out and you fall in love. The road might be hard but there is a happy ending for everyone. All yo...
4.6K 121 17
Read "Troubled Memories" for more information.