Chapter 27

Author's Note: If you don't like torture stuff, I suggest you skip Klaus's point of view. It gets pretty gruesome. Just thought I should warn some of you guys just in case.

Hope's POV

I snuck back into my house. Nobody seen me, I walked up to Marcel and he looked at me. We hugged and I pulled away.

H: Where's Josie?

Ma: She's right there.

He pointed at Josie, she was sitting on the couch. I smiled and Josie looked at me. My smile widened and Josie ran over to me. She hugged me and I hugged back.

H: I'm glad you're okay. I seen the news.

J: Stefan and Damon kept me safe, where did you go?

Josie and I pulled away from the hug. I let my hands fall to her waist.

H: I went to Alejandro's house. The guy who-

J: Kept you updated on everything and told you that you were being chased. I know, you've told me.

I smiled and Josie and I share a passionate kiss. I pull away and seen my dad walking towards us. My hands fell off of Josie's waist and Josie backed away.

J: Hope?

Josie looks where I'm looking and she stands by my side. My dad was now standing in front of us. I crossed my arms.

Kl: Welcome home Hope. How was Alejandro's?

H: Don't talk to me.

Kl: Not now. Don't argue when we have guests.

H: You don't get to play the "calm dad" card.

Kl: Hope, I'm warning you. Stop.

H: Stop what? You're putting Josie in danger and over what, your ego.

Kl: Hope! I said that's enough!

I let my arms fall to my side and look at everyone who's staring at us now. I laugh and my dad looks at me, curiously. I stop laughing and punched him straight in the jaw. He held his jaw and laughed. Everyone seemed scared of what could happen next. My dad straightens up and cracks his neck.

Kl: You have an arm on you, Hope.

H: That's it?

Dad moved passed me and grabbed a rag. I seen he had bloody fists and he wiped his knuckles off.

Kl: Yeah, that's it.

H: What'd you do?

Kl: I took care of the shooters.

H: What's that supposed to mean?

Kl: Oh don't worry, they aren't dead. They just have a lot of broken bones. Now are you ready to hear the plan?

H: Plan?

Kl: Josie, talk to her for me. I have unfinished business to attend to.

J: Of course.

Dad walked off and disappeared into the crowd of people. The police were no where to be found. I looked at Josie and she sighed.

J: It's a semi long plan.

H: Well fill me in.

Josie nodded and we walked up to my room.

Klaus's POV

Stefan and Damon were watching the basement stairs in case anyone came down. I still needed to talk to these guys but they still weren't giving me answers. I looked at the blonde, taller guy and he spat on the ground.