Max's Older Sister Camp Camp...

Por Reesebored

(Y/n) always felt like it was her job to protect their brother, but when they turned 18 they were kicked out... Más

Authors Note
What Started It
"meeting" QuarterMaster
Tour of the Camp
Getting to know David
Meeting The WoodScouts
The Revolution
The Cameron Campbell
The Truth about what happened
Getting Ready For 'Scary' Stories
Journey to Spooky Island
Reigny Day
Romeo and Juliet II, Love Resurrected
In The Middle Of The Night
Into Town
Remainder of the Break
David Gets Hard?
Authors Note
Another Late Night Talk / "Mind Freakers"
The Order of the Sparrow
Cult Camp
The Gift
Anti - Social Network
authors note
Quick Authors Note
A Date At 'Still The Only Bar'
The Next Day
Jermy Fartz
More Notes
Zoey Arrives
A Plan Is Set
You!?
Goodbye Zoey (Emotional Roller Coaster)
Quartermaster Appreciation Day

Camporee

2.1K 54 46
Por Reesebored

Quick Authors note, this chapter might be a little confusing, it was difficult to write, so if your confused just comment on the part that confuses you and I'll try to clarify

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Surprisingly no one woke me up, well until now

"(Y/N) GET UP!" Gwen yells. I quickly sit up. "What's wrong is Max hurt" I panic. Gwen laughs at my confused state.

"No, but why Max out of everyone?" She asks. 'Shit, if she finds out then Max would be pissed that someone knows'

"Well to be completely honest Max seems to be the one who would cause trouble and get hurt cause of it" I answer not being as honest as I said.

"Good point, but today is.." Suddenly David barges in "Good Morning Co-Counselors, did you tell her Gwen?!" He asks very cheerfully. "No, I didn't now you should probably go check on Campbell" Gwen yells him sounding annoyed.

"Alright, and smile Gwen, today's going to be a fun day" he walks out.

"Honestly what do you see in him?" she asks while looking at me, I feel my face heat up a little and before I can tell her I don't like him like that she changes the subject.

"Anyway, today is the Lake Lilac Camporee, it's going to be hell, but it's our job, so get dressed and come on" she tells me as she walks out. She peaks her head in again "also you clearly like him cause if you didn't you wouldn't have blushed" she says. I throw my pillow at her. She finally leaves while laughing.

When I'm finally ready for the day I start walking to the mess hall.

Before I get there I hear a trumpet sound. 'this can't be good'

When I finally get there I see the Woodscouts, the flower scouts, and Cameron Campbell.
"So do we get breakfast or not?" Nikki asks.

"The Lake Lilac Camporee is today and that means you little rascals are going to be competing in a series of fifteen events, all of which will be submitted by the participating summer camps, the first five are brought to us by flower scouts troop seven eighty nine" Cameron Campbell motions to them and they do a little curtsey.

"The next five submitted by our neighbors the wood scouts, and the last five presented by my very own Camp Campbell Campers" he finishes.

Max, Nikki and Neil walk over to us. "David, what the hell no one told us about this!" Max complains. Gwen pinches the bridge of her nose. "We literally been telling you every day for weeks now" she groans.

"Yeah but we never listen to you guys, hang up flyers or have (Y/n) tell us" Neil tells her. "Don't add me to this, I'm just learning of this today" I tell them.

"So like, what do we get if we win?" Sasha asks while raising her hand. "What a great question little Sally" Mr. Campbell starts saying. "It's Sasha" she corrects him.

"Whatever, we brought in a panel of three unbiased judges, all qualified enough to score your performances" Mr Campbell then  motions the the judges, who I'm surprised I didn't notice till now.

"The troop with the highest score at the end of the day will go home with the camporee trophy,
a years supply of s'mores, and have their picture featured on the front page of Sleepy Peak Metropolitan section" David adds with a smile.

"Well, I don't care about that shit" Max says sounds annoyed. "Want to ditch this whole thing and roast ants with a magnifying glass?" Neil asks him.

Max smiles and puts his hand on Neil's shoulder. "That's what I like about you Neil, you get me" he tells him

'at least he made some friends'

Pikemen then clears his throat getting everyone's attention. "Excuse me Mr Campbell, might I suggest we raise the stakes" he says sounding a little devious.

"Pikeman, what do you have in mind?" Campbell asks. "If troop eight one eight wins this year's camporee, then camp Campbell will surrender it's grounds and campers to the Woodscouts" He answers.

"Well that is ridiculous.." David starts saying but Campbell hums in thought. "You can't honestly be considering it, he didn't even say what we would win" I argue.

"Good point counselor, what do we get if we win?" He asks. "We hand over all earnings of our yearly popcorn sales" he answers. "Dammit" Gwen mumbles.

"Darn it Eddie, you know I have a crimpling gambling addiction, do of course we accept" he says shaking Pikeman's hand. "We'd also like to make a bet, if we win we get your new councilor, and if you win you get half of our cookie money" Sasha tells him. "Awesome, you got a deal" he shakes her hand too

"What?!?" David, Gwen, me, and Max yell. "Let's go Campe Diem" Campbell exclaims while saluting the flag.

David motions all of us in a huddle. "Alright gang, we don't want to lose (Y/n) to the flower scouts, or end up with the Woodscouts at the end of the day, so I need you all to work together, it's the only chance we have at winning this thing" he tells us.

"It's a bunch of prissy little girls, how bad can their challenge be?" Max says smugly. A few campers agree.

Sasha clears her throat to get our attention. We all look over to the Flower Scouts and they are standing in front of a red curtain.

"Um, excuse me, the flower scouts first challenge will be a test of proper posture and walking form" she smiles when she says it. Max chuckles and says "Precious".

When we look back over the curtain falls and there's three swinging spiked balls over what seems to be a boiling pot if green goo? With a thin beam to walk on.

"We'll start with the beginners course, as a show of good faith" Sasha says smugly. All camp campbell campers look worried. "Umm" Max says sounding a little bit scared

Space kid was the first to go but he got hit by the first ball and fell into the goo.

Hopefully with his suit he'll be fine

Max was the second one to run through and he almost made it but got hit by the third and flew into the grass. Finally Nikki runs through it as fast as she can, when she makes it out she looks back at it with concern as she's on her hands and knees panting.

The judges give us a two, a zero,  and a one. "Well it's not like the others can do any better" Gwen says sounding like she's trying to convince herself.

When the Woodscouts go Petrol holds the middle one to the side as snake runs over him and makes it out, and Pikeman walks over Petrol and also clears it. But just when Petrol is about to go he slips and falls into the goo.

"Your sacrifice will not be in vain Steffon Van Petrol!" Pikeman yells to him, and before he completely sinks he holds up a thumbs up.

The Judges give them an eight, a five, and a nine.

It's the flower scouts turn and they go through with books on their heads saying "excuse me, pardon me, and thank you" they show off.

Probably not surprising but they got three tens. "I can't wait for you to be out new troop leader" Sasha says to me. "Yeah, you'll be a great new addition or our team" Erin adds. "You can even tell me all about Neil" Tabii says. "Tabii not now!" Sasha yells at her.

The overall score is now camp Campbell three, Woodscouts twenty two, and Flowerscouts thirty.

I guess I look a little nervous since David walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, I have faith in our campers" he tries to reassure me.

Gwen walks over to us. "It's not like they can win every other challenge" she says again lost in thought before she notices David's hand and gives us a knowing look. Before either of us can ask why she's giving us that look Cameron Campbell comes up between me and David saying "and that's the end of round one"

The other Flowerscouts challenges go by quick, with baking space kid blows up the mini oven, planting Nerris has a pile of dirt, crafts Nikki was playing with glue and glitter, and finally with the rhythmic gymnastics Neil got wrapped up in the ribbon.

Now the score is Camp Campbell thirty five, Woodscouts sixty nine, and Flower Scouts one hundred nineteen. I'm officially loosing hope.

I can't leave to join the flowerscouts, I like it here, and I can't risk losing Max again.

"And that's the end of round five, let's pick up the pace campers, I want me some popcorn and cookie money" Campbell says as he walks past us with Pikeman about a foot away.

"And I want to see you all in Woodscouts uniforms" he smirks. David and Gwen look really nervous.

"Yo David! I think I speak for all of us when I say I don't want to become some fascist militant peon!" Max exclaims. Dolf raises his hand. "he does not speak for everyone" he says as he puts his hand back down.

"So what's the plan?" Max asks ignoring what Dolf said.

"Look kids, I'm telling you if you just work together and really start trusting each other, you can accomplish anything" David tries telling them.

Some of the campers look at me for help too. "I honestly don't know what to say, for now go with what David says and if that don't work then we'll come up with a backup plan" I tell them.
"BOO! Give us actual advice!" Nikki yells.

"Advice can't save you now Camp Campbell Campers, now becomes the Woodscouts march to glory, maneuvering the treacherous waters of the wilderness, in an integral part of survival there, for your first challenge is to row out to spooky island and back" Pikeman yells them.

"Ooh, that's some great cardio" Erin says. "and low impact" Tabii adds. "Uh, do we have anyone here for rowing camp?" David asks sounding slightly worried. "Oh I can do it! let me get at them boats" Nikki says.

"We're doomed" I says as Nikki, Neil, and Max walks over to the boat. Nikki and Neil are holding the paddles while Max is relaxing.

Suddenly Quartermaster shoots a gun in the air and says "go". All of the teams go, well actually two teams go. The Woodscouts take off with Petrol rowing, the flowerscouts aren't to far behind them with Erin and Tabii rowing while Sasha says "stoke" rhythmically. While our campers haven't even moved. "Wait, wait, wail, now, no wait wait" Nikki keeps saying. After a few minutes  the Woodscouts and the Flowerscouts return. The whistle blows. Now the scores are Camp Campbell forty four, Woodscouts ninety nine, and Flowerscouts one hundred thirty six.

"Well it's not like they could win every other" Gwen starts saying but I cover her mouth. "Stop Jinxing it" I tell her. But I think I didn't stop her in time since we proceeded to keep losing.

Camp Campbell now has fifty seven, Woodscouts one hundred ninety three, Flowerscouts one hundred ninety two.

"Son of a bitch!" Gwen yells. "Uh, no worry, we just, you know, gotta believe in ourselves" David says sounding like he's trying to convince himself as he looks panicked. "Nope we're boned" Gwen tells him.

"Fear not sweet (Y/n) and Gwendolyn, once you two work for the woods the only man you'll have to deal with is me" Pikeman says as he puts his arms around our waist and makes a very long disturbing groan sound as he bites his lip.

I quickly get out of his grasp and hide behind David. "Oh Jesus Christ, Campers we are winning that fucking trophy!" She yells as soon as she escapes his grip and grabs my wrist, which is holding on to David's arm, and drags us as she runs over to our Campers.

"How do we do that?" Neil asks. I David walks beside Gwen. "By over coming out differences and working.." He starts saying but Gwen covers his mouth. "Shut up! You are NOT going to work together!" She yells at them. "We're not?" Harrison sounds confused.

"No, your all terrible at it, but we got something they don't" She says. "Sub par indoor plumbing?" Erid asks.

"We've got the most bizarre collection of campers with niche talents and ridiculously specific skill sets Lake Lilac have ever seen! And sub par indoor plumbing" Gwen says making a speech and everyone cheers as they each come up with their own little plan.

There is three desks, one in front of each of the different camps.

"Uh, what's this?" Sasha asks. "Round Eleven, create a stable batch of Nitroglycerin" Neil answers with a evil glint in his eyes.

"Wait, what?" Pikeman starts asking but Quartermaster shoots the gun in the air right beside him and says "start sciencen".

"Um.. okay it's just like baking ladies" Sasha says and Erin picks up a beaker knocking something else over and it completely dissolves the desk. They all back away slightly scared.

While Pikeman is listing things to  Snake and Petrol as they hand him what he says. "Nitrogen, Oxygen" but Petrol hands him the wrong thing "no Petrol" he starts saying but Snake picks up gasoline and puts it next to the bunsen burner and before Pikeman can move it l, it explodes. "Done" Neil says as he holds his up. Now Camp Campbell has eighty seven points.

"Round twelve, illusions" Harrison says as he makes a rabbit disappear. When the Flowerscouts look in their magicians hat the Platypus hops out and attacks them.

Camp Campbell has one hundred seventeen.

"Round thirteen, motorcycle repair" Erid says.

Camp Campbell now has one hundred forty seven

"Round fourteen, destroy the one ring of power" Nerris says holding a ring up.

Now the score is Camp Campbell one hundred seventy seven, Woodscouts one hundred ninety three, and Flowerscouts one hundred ninety two. "They're actually doing it" I say happily.

"Round fifteen, cross species communication" Nikki says with a smirk.

"B-but that's impossible" Pikeman argues. They all look traumatized while Tabii is rocking back and forth on the ground.

There's a wooden crate beside Quartermaster with a lot of growling and barking coming from it, something really wants out of it.

Quartermaster opens it and a grey wolf runs out charging at Nikki getting ready to attack but she doesn't look scared, and before it gets to her she turns around to face it and starts barking back at it angrily. It whimpers and sits down. Then she turns around and points to the Woodscouts and the Flowerscouts and tells it "Kill" it starts chasing them as they all run away screaming.

The Final Score is Camp Campbell two hundred seven, Woodscouts one hundred ninety three l, and the Flowerscouts one hundred ninety two.

"Camp Campbell wins!" Campbell exclaims. The campers cheer as the trophy is handed to Max and Gwen wipes sweat from her forehead. "One hundred XP for everyone" Nerris exclaims.

"Well I think we all learned a valuable lesson today" David says with a smile. "Never work together" Nikki happily says.

"What, no" David starts saying. "yeah, things seemed to really turn around when we each did our own thing" Neil replies. "But that's a really narrow minded way of looking at things" David tells them.

"David, no one cares" Max says as he drops the trophy and walks away as the other campers follow him.

Campbell comes up to us and puts his hands on Me and David's shoulder.

"Great work today Councilors, thanks to you I made one hundred and fifty dollars, well back to Thailand, apparently they need running water, I don't get it you guys are doing fine" he laughs as he walks off.

I'm starting to really not like him

"I hate this place" Gwen says as she walks away. David looks slightly upset. "Don't worry David I'm sure it's just cause of the stress full day" I say trying to cheer him up. "I guess" he answers looking upset. He takes off what I thought was a bandana from around his neck and looks at it. Turns out its a Camp Campbell Campers shirt. "I just don't get it, I loved camp as a kid, what changed?" He asks himself. He suddenly looks like he remembers something. "I got it" He exclaims.

"Got what?" I ask. "The sparrow" he answers while looking happy. "The sparrow?" I question.

"Yeah, follow me" he runs toward his cabin. I hesitantly follow him. Before I get their he's waiting outside with a photo of him when he was in the camp

"I got a big day planned tomorrow (Y/n), so you should go get some rest" he tells me happily. "Alright?" I reply. "Goodnight" he gives me a hug before going in his cabin.

I turn around to go to my cabin but max is there. "Fuck! You scared the hell out of me" I yell at him. "What's up with you and campman?" He asks while he crosses his arms. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Your always comforting him, why?" He asks strictly. "Cause he's my coworker, so I don't want to see him upset, and why am I telling you this?" I ask myself more then him. "Alright, Night sis" he says as he walks to his tent.

When I get to my cabin Gwen is already asleep.

Must have been a stressful day on everyone..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

112K 732 25
so this is my story my brothers are very protective i was 15 they treated me like a 6 year old maybe even like a 2 year old first im use to it when i...
81K 2.1K 60
Emma has been hopelessly crushing on her brother's best friend since as long as she can remember. One summer, she is suddenly offered the opportunity...
7.8K 271 19
TW!! SELF HARM, BAD THOUGHTS, BLOOD!! This is aged up by a few years, the characters are all 13-15. I will update as often as possible. Have a nice d...
473K 8.6K 49
(FINISHED) Disclaimer: Reader and all the other child characters age will be bumped up to 14!! >>All of Max's life he grew up with parents that never...