Rise of the Wolf (Under editi...

By Acero22

(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's notes
Authors notes!!!

Chapter 12

663 21 11
By Acero22

Akira Pov
Kakashi wraps his arm around the back of my neck bringing me closer to him. He pulls back with a string of saliva between us. But he doesn't stop he trails kisses down the side of my jaw and to my neck.

A moan escapes my lips and something snaps in me I push Kakashi away. And swim my way back to the shore.

"Akira wait!" I clench the pendent around my neck hearing Kakashi rushing out the water behind me. He grabs my arm and spins me around to face him, "What's wr-!" His eye widens then soften, he pulls me into a hug resting his chin on the top of my head. I wrap my arms loosely around his torso as tears begin to fall.

(Do not own this gif but picture something like that)

We stand there in silents for a few minutes before he speaks, "You want to tell me what's wrong?" His voice comes out softly as he runs his fingers threw my hair. I take a breath, "I'm scared...." I manage to whisper out and Kakashi pulls back slightly so he can look at me.

"Everyone I ever held close to me like family has died, my clans, my parents, Rin, The Uchiha, The old man and....Shizuka. Its a miracle Chiho and Akrame are still alive I can't count how many times it's been a close call with them. I'm afraid of letting you get closer to me and then having you ripped away ya'know." Kakashi cups my cheek with his left hand, I can't help but lean into his touch.

He rubs his thumb against it his eyes just scanning my face, "As shinobi we face death everyday and have had people taken from us without warning. And each time we are sent out on a mission there is no guarantee we will come back. I won't lie Akira I'm scared too but I'm tired of denying my feels for you. I've had feelings for you since we where kids." My eyes widen slightly, "I can't promise you I won't get hurt from time to time, I might even have a brush with death. But I do promise you that I will make you as happy as I possibly can and I'll do my very best to come back to you. And be there whenever you need me all I ask is for a simple chance."

He smiles at me slightly I can't help but laugh a little, "Since when have you been so good with words?" He shrugs, "I'm just wise beyond my years a blessing and a curse."

"I think its the gray hair. But its okay I still will give you a chance because I fell the same way." He suddenly picks me up bridal style, I squeak a little in surprise. I then slap him in the chest, "Baka!" He ignores me and makes a clone before teleporting us to what I assume is his apartment. He sets me down before disappearing down the hall. Kakashi's clone shows up and hands me our clothes before releasing itself.

Kakashi comes back with a towel and some sweats and a t-shirt. Taking the clothes from my hands, then hands me the towel and pair of clothes.

"I figured I should get you dried before you get sick. Down the hall and the door on the right is the guest shower. I'll stick your clothes in the washer then prepare some lunch for us how does that sound." I smile and walk up to him getting on my tippy toes and kiss him on his cheek.

"That sounds great thanks Kashi." His pale cheeks grow a little pink and he smiles slightly, "Its no problem." Following his directions i find the bathroom I strip out of my underwear and slip in the shower when its warm enough. I sigh in content feeling my body relax when theres a knock at the door.

It opens and I can sense Kakashi's nervousness from over here. I can't help but laugh quietly to myself, "Um I hope you don't mind I'm just going to grab your.." He trails off, "Kakashi its fine you don't have to be so shy and nervous its just me ya'know."

"Right.." I shake my head when the door closes, such a baka. I smile to myself, but he's my baka now.

Kakashi Pov
After I threw out clothes in the washer and dry I quickly put Akiras underwear back in there for her. But I pause smiling slightly when I hear her humming to herself.

Snapping out of it I quickly go back to my room to take my own shower. After changing I follow Akira chakra signature finding her in front of my bookshelf  her back facing me. I take this chance to admire her in my clothes, she looks really good in them. Akira turns around, "You know I didn't realize how much of a perv you are Kashi." She waves around one of Master Jiraiya's books and I rub the back of my neck.

"They have a good plot." She rolls her eyes playfully and sets it back on the shelf, "Whatever makes you feel better Bakashi. Now what's for dinner?" I grab her by her waist pulling her by the waist.

"How about some home made miso ramen?" Her eyes light up, "Yesss I missed your cooking!" I sigh, "I feel like your just using me for my cooking." She smirks playfully, "You've caught me." I let go of her and head to the kitchen without another word. Smiling to myself at her laughing coming from my living room.

"Kashi I'm just messing with you." I ignore Akira and I hear her huff a little, "Don't ignore me I might dieeeee." I turn around and walk past her heading to the fridge and cabinet getting everything I need for the ramen. I move back to the stove, when her arms wrap around. And I could feel her face against my back.

(I don't own this.)

"I forgot how sensitive you are Kashi." I turn around in her arms and place a kiss on her forehead. She blushes a little, "Ill except your attempt at an apology now go sit at the table." She rolls her eyes and turns her back to me I quickly grab her arm and pull her back into my chest. She shivers a little as my breath hits her ear, "And stop with the eye rolling otherwise I'll have to punish you for it."

I let her go and turn back to the stove hearing her grumble as she makes her way to the table. I cook in silents and glance at Akira over my shoulder to see her reading a worn out book. 'Tales of a Gusty Ninja' it seems it still her favorite.

When the ramen is ready I pour two bowls and set it in front of her, "Thank you for the food." Akira takes a big bite reminding me of Naruto I can't help but smile. Akira swallows the mouthful and raises a brow at me, "What?" I shake my  head and begin to eat, she pouts but resumes eating as well. After we finish I follow her to the guest room, and stop by the door.

I rub the back of my neck, "Soooo...." Akira sighs and grabs my hand tugging me to my room, "For someone feared by nations you sure are awkward with this stuff ya'know."

I slip my shirt off, not missing the way Akira bites her bottom lip. I smirk to myself, "Well if you must know your the only person I ever wanted a relationship with." Her face turns read and she snuggles more into my covers, "That can't be true I mean look at you." Her voice comes out muffled so I get in the bed next to her and lift the covers showing her face.

"I mean there where people trying to get my attention. But no one ever caught my attention like you did." I wrap my arms around her and pull her on top of me. Akira snuggles into me, "I don't know what I would do without you Kashi." She mumbles with a yawn adjusting herself a little.

(I do not own this gif)

I rub her back slowly and it doesn't take long for soft snores come from her, "I'm never going to leave you Akira you are my light in the dark. You saved me from myself, I love you."

I know it is a coward move to say it when she is asleep. But I know with her just now settling in the village again and the looks people give her. The pressure from Lady Tsunade, and the council. Along with her duty as anbu head and the villages safety. I don't want to add to that, just seeing her happy is enough for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.4K 15
Upon returning to the Leaf, Team 7 is now closer than ever. Naruto begins apprenticing Lady Tsunade as Sakura begins to move forward in life with her...
21.3K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...