No One Wins When The Family F...

Oleh GrnleighBlu

Jacky, Denise, Twinkie, Dorinda, and Karen. 5 sisters that are young and dumb, but they all know when they're... Lebih Banyak

ATTENTION!!
✨Summer Of 1984✨
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨

✨7✨

204 15 1
Oleh GrnleighBlu

*HONK HONK HONK*
The trio of babies were cuddled on top of one another. When Jacky and Jackie had arrived and started blowing the horn, Janet buried her face in Karens neck. Prompting the youngest Clark to pull Janet closer to her.

The honking started again, so Karen covered her face with the blanket and relaxed once more.

Outside, Jacky and Jackie had just settled on not going out to eat. Jackie pulled out of the driveway, taking a right so they could head to the grocery store.

Inside they grabbed breakfast foods, a few lunch meats, some seafood, meats, snacks, juices, and 2 bottles of wine.

Satisfied with everything that was bought, the love birds walked out of the store hand in hand to Jackie's car. Taylor's Buggy Boy loaded the groceries into the trunk and backseat neatly, earning himself a $50 dollar tip. The young boy ran off smiling from ear to ear. He had met Jacky Clark and Jackie Jackson, earning a $50 tip that was soon be laminated and stored forever.

Before Jacky and Jackie had the pleasure of making it back to the Clark's home, Tito, Twinkie, Michael, Denise, Latoya, Rebbie, and Dorinda had filed into the house oneafter the other. Fixing themselves up to make it seem like nothing happened.

Dorinda: "Well... we all had sex didn't we?!"

Everyone looked at each other, nodding their heads. Dorinda chuckled and headed towards the stairwell so she could hop in the shower before Jacky or her dad could make it back home.

Tito, Michael, Twinkie, and Rebbie sat in the sitting room speaking about anything that could lighten the mood. Even though they all got some, the area was still somewhat tense.

Rebbie: "So.... Last night. You know after I left. Chub and I went to beach.... And he proposed.."

Twinkie: "REALLY?! Oh that's exciting- wait I hope you told that man yes... Did you tell him yes?!"

Rebbie: ".... Of course I did! I'm getting married you guys!!"

Tito and Michael snapped their heads in Rebbies direction, jumping up and onto her showering her with love.

Michael: "Congratulations Rebb. I can't wait to be the best man! I'm gonna be the best man right?"

Rebbie playfully pushed Michael avoiding his question.

Rebbie: "I don't know Mike. That's up to my baby. If he doesn't disagree, I don't see why you can't be the best man little brother."

Tito slapped the back of Michael's neck before hugging and laughing with him. The two brothers celebrated their sisters engagement, stopping when they heard a familiar car horn sound off.

Michael: "JJ's back. I'll see what's up."

Out the door Michael went, greeting his older siblings and Mr.Clark as well.

Michael: "Morning Mr.Clark. How you doing today?"

Papa Clark: "I'm fine son. You mind helping the two lovebirds with the groceries. I'm exhausted beyond comprehension. So I'm just gonna take a nap and see you guys later on. Relay the message to Jacky for me please."

Michael: "Yes sir. Enjoy your nap."

Elbert walked into the house slowly, sitting down his work bag and jacket by the door. The life of a breadwinner never slows down does it?Before retreating to his room, Elbert spoke to everyone, kissing the ladies on the cheek, and dapping up the fellas.

Outside, Jacky, Michael, and Jackie were grabbing the groceries out of the car. Michael brought in the needed items for breakfast so Rebbie and Twinkie could get started.

Rebbie: "Ouuu girl. Please teach me how to make something today. I don't care what it is. I need to learn how to cook SOMETHING other than West Coast cuisine."

Twinkie laughed at Rebbie while Tito was too busy trying to steal kisses from her.

Twinkie: "How does bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, grits, and biscuits sound?"

Tito: "That sounds amazing baby. Can I help in the kitchen too?!"

Rebbie: "No sir! What you can do it set up the tables in the back yard. You and Michael. That's what y'all can do!"

Tito: "Babe! Please tell her I can help. Please.."

Twinkie: "You can help me with dinner tonight. How about that?!"

Tito: "That sounds amazing baby. *pecks lips* That sounds amazing. Thank you BABY!"

Rebbie: "Alright Toriano. Don't get beat. You not too old to get popped in that mouth of yours. Go find Michael and set up the backyard for bre- well it's gonna be brunch when we're done cooking."

Tito: "Yes ma'am! Love y'all!"

Tito pecks his sister and lover on the cheek before leaving the kitchen.

Upstairs, the three mustakers were still asleep, but little Miss Grace had something else going on.

Dorinda: "OH AUSTIN! Fuck me like that!"

Austin: "Got damn Dorinda. Your pussy is swallowing my dick whole. Take off your bra so I can see those caramel drops you call tits."

Dorinda slows down. Makin sure she's fully engulfed Austin before winding her hips slowly. She smiles as she lowers her right strap, rolling her lips a little faster so Austin can hold onto her hips a little tighter.

Austin: "Ahhh Grace. Mmmhhh I'm gonna came undone."

Dorinda: "Hold on- DAMN! Ahhhh. Let me actually take off my bra."

Austin sits up fully snatching the bra off of his teasing stepsister.

Dorinda: "Au-Austin. That was my favorite bra. And you just tore it to shreds."

Austin takes Dorinda's right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the soft skin slowly. Dorinda throws her head back as a Euphoric state begins to take over her body.

Dorinda: "Auuuu... mmmmhhhh. Don't stop baby..."

Between Dorinda rolling her hips with Austin still inside her, and Austin sucking on her nipples, the two were in too deep to stop.

Dorinda's petite body found itself grinding harder and faster against her stepbrother. She begins to feel that oh so familiar feeling bubbling in the pit of her stomach. Breathing out, she felt herself on the verge of cumming. Austin sucks on her nipple harder while fondling the left one.

All of this is becoming to much. Dorinda rakes her red colored natural nails against her secret lovers back before they both cum. Austin shoots 3 times before he kisses Dorinda on the forehead. Their foreheads are against one another as they bask in the chaos that was only the beginning for everyone who was connected to the Clark's California home.

If only everyone else knew what had just happened at the end of the hall.

Downstairs, the older female siblings put the finishing touches on this afternoon's brunch.

Twinkie: "Denise-"

Denise: "Nope! You know I do not like helping in the kitchen unless I'm cleaning a plate or two.."

Twinkie: "*giggles* Okay Niecy.... Jacky. Can you hand me the pitcher so I can put the Orange Jucie in there."

Jacky: "Of course Twinkie. Here it is."

Rebbie: "Tito, Jacky, and Michael. Come grab these pitchers for me please."

Michael: "Coming mom!"

The four women could hear snickers from the Jackson boys as they came inside the kitchen in the order they were called in.

Tito and Jackie picked up the pitchers and placed them in the middle of the picnic table. Michael was popped in the neck before being told to fetch Karen, Janet, and Ashley.

The girls came downstairs dressed in white tees with jeans shorts and white socks on. Michael laughed at the trio and found his way back outside with his brothers.

Rebbie: "Good morning little ladies, wash your hands then grab a plate please."

Girls: "Yes ma'am."

They did as told, and out to the backyard went everyone. The two families were grateful for the ladies that prepared today's Brunch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 280 47
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
210K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...
6.7K 96 18
Kristy's sister and Stacey McGill the two girls in the club with a sickness as a couple? How will Maysons story end? Will she beat her disease again...
11K 343 11
Status = rewriting first couple chapters 18 years after Seth Clearwater and Eleanor Call disappeared into thin air answers finally arive for the two...