The Heiress

By chaelisabestgirlsx

If Chaeyoung could use any three words to describe herself, she would say that she is rich, beautiful, and ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130

Chapter 5

2.6K 159 69
By chaelisabestgirlsx

***

Chaeyoung is feeling uneasy. She is wondering why Eunwoo would want to see her now.

In her previous life, Eunwoo never initiated any contact first. She was the one who approached him. She wanted to seduce him and make Yuri jealous.

In this life, without her interference, who knows if Eunwoo and Yuri are already together.

"That Eunwoo is Yuri's boyfriend." She heard Jennie say.

"You might want to be careful in the days to come. He is the Student President. Yuri fooled a lot of people with her attitude. Some people might retaliate because you embarrassed their goddess." Jennie continued.

Chaeyoung shrugged. As she guessed, Eunwoo and Yuri are already together. Jennie is right. A lot of people liked Yuri, but they should not provoke her. She is doing her best to avoid them. If they do something to cause her any problems, then she won't hesitate to crush them like the insects that they are.

After their class, Chaeyoung decided to spend some time at the library to study. Jennie, on the other hand, decided to go to her dormitories to rest. She had been having stomach cramps all day.

Chaeyoung offered to bring her to the hospital, but Jennie refused. So, Chaeyoung didn't have a choice but to take her to her dorm first before going to the library by herself.

But, on her way to the library, she bumped into the person she wanted to avoid at all cost. Eunwoo.

Eunwoo is handsome. In fact, plenty of girls like him, but he is not her type. For her, he looks like a typical actor. A mediocre actor, at that.

She often wondered why Eunwoo's charms didn't work on her.

She looked at Eunwoo and his entourage of males and females. As a student president, he is always busy, and a lot of people always love to follow him around.

"Hmp! Look, she couldn't get Eunwoo's attention, so she finally decided to show herself and try a different approach." Someone said out of nowhere.

She furrowed her brows. When did she attempt to get Eunwoo's attention? Did they think that she refused to see him because she wants his attention? If so, these people are dumb. She needs to avoid dumb people.

"Still acting... I see. Hey you... why don't you accept that you like Senior Cha?" A girl with cropped hair said.

She stopped walking and look at the group of people accompanying Eunwoo. Chaeyoung knew most of them from her past life.

"Are you talking to me?" Chaeyoung asked them. 'She really wanted to live a peaceful life. Why did these people want to ruin her day?' She thought.

"Is there anyone here aside from you? Bitch! Your tricks won't work with Eunwoo!" The girl said with a smug smile on her face. Everyone laughed except for Eunwoo.

"Excuse me. Are you talking about Eunwoo the Student President?" She asked. Considering the fact that she has yet met Eunwoo in this lifetime, her question is still reasonable. Then she giggled. Her eyes were full of mockery. "Why would I like a stern piece of wood that I haven't met yet?" She asked.

The group's laughter died. They looked at Eunwoo then at Chaeyoung. Eunwoo was standing in front of Chaeyoung. Yet, she didn't recognize him. Did they assume the wrong thing?

Eunwoo's gaze turns cold. As a student council president, a lot of people admired him. This boosted his ego and made him assumed all girls like his cold attitude. Even Yuri couldn't help but blush while looking at him.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, was smiling inwardly. If these people thought they could bully her then they need to think again.

"What? Did I say something wrong? He asked me to see him a while ago, but I refused. Why would I waste my time seeing a dog fart who loves to associate himself with people who likes to pat a horse's ass?" She looked at them. Her gaze full of hidden contempt and mockery. "Tsk... you people think that by saying something bad to me or about me you can enter the Student President's good books. How naive." She continued.

"You- Stop acting! We know you like him! Stop acting as if you don't know him. We're not buying it" The girl with the cropped hair blocked her way.

Everyone thinks that this girl is so willful. She even had the guts to insult Senior Cha in front of his face.

"Enough. Stop it. You know I don't tolerate fighting."

"But Eun-" the girl tried to say something, but Eunwoo interrupted her.

"So you are Chaeyoung Park." he looks at the girl before him. She is definitely a beauty, but the contempt in her eyes was too obvious. He wondered how he managed to offend this girl.

"I asked to see you earlier because I have something to tell you." He continued.

Chaeyoung looked shocked. Of course, she is just acting, but they don't know that. She knows that Eunwoo will intervene at some point. She knows his ego can't take the insults. He would want her to apologize in front of these people, but he will not be so vulgar to say it directly.

"You're Eunwoo?" She raised an eyebrow while staring at him.

Eunwoo nodded. " I just want to tell you about the rules in this school. I heard you have been bullying your sister. We don't allow bullying in this school." He tried to act calm.

Chaeyoung's lips lift into a smirk. 'So, Yuri is using someone else to make trouble for her.' She thought.

"That's right! Stop bullying Senior Park! You can't bully her just because she is your step sister!" Another voice said behind Eunwoo.

"Bullying?" She looked at Eunwoo in ridicule. 'Ah! this person is still dumb as she expected.' Chaeyoung smiled to herself. 'Alright, Eunwoo. Let's play.'

Chaeyoung was about to retort when she heard someone's footsteps coming towards their way. She turns her head to look and her eyes almost popped out.

"Yuri, why are you here? I told you to wait for me at the cafeteria." Eunwoo asked Yuri who just arrived.

Chaeyoung wanted to curse her luck. Eunwoo is one thing, but both him and Yuri together is another. The gods of luck must have cursed her when she reincarnated.

A realization hit Chaeyoung. Maybe she really couldn't avoid them forever. Maybe a peaceful life is not really for her. She needed to prepare herself to counter these people. She needs to find a way to protect herself. Without her maternal family, she is vulnerable. She just can't depend on them forever.

"Eunwoo, I left something in my dormitories. I was about to get it. What are you doing here with my sister?" Yuri tried to act innocent. She knew Eunwoo would approach Chaeyoung after she told him what happened.

Her mother Sunmi told her to be cordial with Chaeyoung. So how could she pass an opportunity like this? She could not create trouble for Chaeyoung by herself. But she could always make someone do it for her. Yuri could ask someone to bully Chaeyoung, then she could save her and establish a relationship with her sister.

Somehow Yuri felt satisfied with her plan. She needs to get close to Chaeyoung.

"I was about to ask your sister to make a public apology for embarrassing you the other day." Eunwoo said while glaring at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded. Eunwoo actually wants her to apologize? Is this guy dumb or what? Yuri approached her first that day. She was clearly just defending herself.

"Eunwoo there must be a misunderstanding. Chae didn't bully me. She only wanted to help me." Yuri said as she tried to hold Chaeyoung's arm.

Chaeyoung looks at her sister. Then she tried to shrug her hands off. She is wondering what could be Yuri's plan. It is unusual for her to say something like that.

"What misunderstanding? She bullied you. Everyone saw it." the girl named Jessica said while pointing her fingers at Chaeyoung.

"No... I... I'm fine. It was just a misunderstanding." Yuri shook her head and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Unnie I apologize on their behalf. They misunderstood you." She said as she cupped Chaeyoung's hands. Yuri is clearly showing a sign of goodwill.

Chaeyoung really didn't know if she wants to laugh or to cry. She just couldn't understand this Yuri. She knows that Yuri is scheming and black-hearted. However, she couldn't guess Yuri's reasons for doing so.

"Eunwoo, I would like to have some private time with my sister." Yuri said to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo nodded before walking ahead with his entourage. He felt proud while looking at Yuri. He didn't choose wrong. His little girlfriend is so kind. Eunwoo couldn't wait to prove his parents wrong.

Thinking about his parents, his mood changed. When he went home last night, his father asked him to get close to Chaeyoung, the heir to the Wang Group.

Eunwoo wondered why Chaeyoung would become an heir to the Wang's when she is already a Park. His father told him a lot of things including the scandal between Yuri's parents. Including that all of Claire's assets are in Chaeyoung's name.

This means she owns half of the Park's Company and half of the Wang Group. Eunwoo was dumbfounded. This Chaeyoung's asset is bigger than all the Cha Family's combined.

His father told him to try to win Chaeyoung's heart. But the conversation did not end well when Eunwoo declined. He told him that his girlfriend is Chaeyoung's younger sister, Park Yuri. Even his mother showed disappointment.

...

"Unnie. I know you are living in your own place already, but dad and mom miss you and we could all use a family bonding. How about we visit you at your house some time?" Yuri asked Chaeyoung the moment they were alone.

"Eh..." Chaeyoung answered. These people won't stop pestering her. She needs to know what they actually want from her. She needs to keep her enemy close.

"Truly? "Yuri asked enthusiastically.

"You can visit after the National Exams. I'm quite busy these past few days. I'm trying to catch up with the lessons here." She replied.

"Then that's great!" Yuri beamed with happiness. The quicker she could get close to Chaeyoung the better. She couldn't wait to take everything from her.

Yuri is laughing inwardly. She really couldn't wait to destroy Chaeyoung's pretty face. Since she was a child, her mother already told her a lot of stuff about Chaeyoung. She knows that her mother should have been the wife of her father. She knows that without Chaeyoung and her mother, they could have avoided all those humiliations brought by being a mistress.

Without Chaeyoung, she could wipe off the dirt and shame of being a mistress' daughter.

Chaeyoung and her mother stole everything from her and Sunmi. So, it is only reasonable that she steals Chaeyoung's assets and make it hers.

This is going to be the compensation for the shame that Chaeyoung and her mother had caused them.

The thought of the completion of her plans made Yuri beamed even more.

Later that night, Yuri talked to Sunmi and Jacob about her plans over the phone.

Jacob was quite satisfied with this daughter of his. Yuri is very smart and cunning. He is proud of his daughter for being independent.

Sunmi, however, feels impatient. The National Exams is more than a month away. They couldn't wait that long.

They need to get close to Chaeyoung as soon as possible.

After Jacob left to his study, Sunmi dialed her phone to call someone.

She heard three rings before the person on the other line answered.

"What do you want?" She heard the man say. His voice laced with impatience.

"I want you to do something to Park Chaeyoung." She answered.

There was a long silence before she heard the man's voice again.

"How much damage do you want?"

"Just enough to put her in the hospital for a few days. And- I want it as soon as possible." She said.

"Got it. Send the payment to my account."

"No- No payment this time. I want you to do this for your daughter. Our daughter." Sunmi said as she tried to suppress her feelings. This is just the second time that she initiated contact with this man after she gave birth. First was when she asked him to do something about Claire, Chaeyoung's mother.

She heard a chuckle on the other line. "Sunmi... Sunmi. You are still as dumb as ever. Did a donkey hit your head?" Then she heard him laugh, this time his voice is full of mockery. "Say... what would Jacob do if he discovered that Yuri is not of his blood? Hm?"

"No don't. Please don't. I will send the payment tomorrow. I- just don't do something that will harm my daughter." Sunmi said as she gripped her phone. Her knuckles turning white.

"Let me remind you about something Sunmi... I never cared about your daughter. I only care about the money. " He said before cutting off the line without waiting for her reply.

Sunmi gritted her teeth as she tossed her phone over her bed. That man is so hateful. He never cared about his daughter. All he cares about is the money that she sends him monthly to keep his mouth shut.

Sunmi knows that she couldn't just kill the man yet, he is very cunning. He always kept some insurance, in case something happens to him. This man has become her bane. He is Sunmi's greatest fear.

But Sunmi doesn't need to think of this man for now. What she needs is to create an elaborate plan to hook Chaeyoung.

Despite the silence in her house. Chaeyoung was not feeling any discomfort. In fact, she felt quite relaxed.

Chaeyoung was lying on her king-sized bed while thinking about the events these past few days. She just finished a call to her cousin Taehyung. She asked her cousin to gather a specific group of people for her. People with specific expertise.

She knows that the Wang Family had their own little army to protect them. But she wants to create a little group of her own to take care of her little problems. She wanted to grow as an individual. Chaeyoung knows that she couldn't depend on the Wang Family forever.

Chaeyoung let out a long sigh as she continues staring at the wall above her. She really couldn't do anything without the Wang Family. In her previous life, she died at the age of 24, turning 25. But she realized that, at that age, she really didn't know a lot of things.

After her mother's death, she felt she knew a lot. But it seems that with each passing year, she was a lot less clear about most of it.

She realized that she died not knowing most of anything. She was too focused on scheming and competing with Yuri that she didn't notice what was happening around her. Or maybe at that time, she really didn't care about it.

Even after living a quarter of a century, she realized that she was still so naive. She always thought that if she avoided all those people from her past, then she will be at peace. She even made new friends and associated herself with the people that truly like her. Yet, fate has a funny way of doing things.

She couldn't just watch those people cause chaos in her life. She is still determined to avoid them, but if they insist on doing something then she won't be merciful as well. And to succeed she needs her own army. She will create her own empire to protect her.

This realization is her awakening. What transpired today is the catalyst for this decision. And she will do it. This is for herself and for the people that she loves. For the people that she wants to protect in the future.

After having this thought, Chaeyoung gave herself a pat on the back. While she is still building her empire, she needs a diversion. She needs to do something about the people that could easily ruin her life while she is still vulnerable. She will start with Eunwoo.

As the campus student president, Eunwoo had the biggest influence not just to the students but also to the teachers. She needs to keep him busy for a while so he will forget about creating trouble for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung walked to the study table across her bed. She opened her laptop and started typing a series of complicated codes.

If there was one thing that she is an expert of, that is hacking. She had been learning for the past 3 years. She did this because of two reasons. First was because the Wang's had a company that involves a lot of technology. And the second reason was that she really wanted to do the things that she was not able to do in her previous life.

Her fingers flew over the keyboards like her life depended on it. Then after a while, Chaeyoung's lips lifted into an evil smile.

"So, this is what you keep in your laptop. Hmmm... why don't we let everyone know about your dirty little secret?" Chaeyoung thought out loud as she hit enter.

The next day, a big scandal hit the student president of an A list secondary school. The student president allegedly sent lewd images and videos to all his email contacts.

People said someone hacked his computer. Some even called him a pervert.

In the background, Chaeyoung was watching as the teachers ran to the headmistress' office for an emergency meeting. She was quietly sipping her iced coffee while enjoying the show.

Of course, the student president that was mentioned in the humor was Cha Eunwoo. And the culprit was Chaeyoung. But no one knows that.

Well, except for one other person. The person who was always watching her.

.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
54.9K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
48.2K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...