y/n Stark (Loki x Reader)

By A_Loki_Variant

(Loki x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of billionaire genius Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, arrive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (the end)

Chapter 12

5.2K 137 66
By A_Loki_Variant

We entered the gym and closed the door.
Peter put on the suit and I paused for a moment to observe him, under his costume you could see his sculpted abdomen, even though he was only sixteen.
-Do you enjoy the show?- he asked laughing.
-What? No!- I said looking away laughing -I simply didn't make you so muscular.- I said shrugging.
-Do I really look that weak?- he asked.
-It's not that you look weak, it's that you have too much of an innocent baby face to look strong. Do you understand the reasoning?-
-I never thought about it.- he said fixing the web shooter.
He started showing me the basics of the fight, the positions, the moves and the blocks.
Then we decided to try to fight.
-Don't be disheartened if you lose, huh.- He said, laughing.
-Very nice, SpiderBoy.-
-It's SpiderMan.- he specified.
-Yes, but SpiderBoy suits you better.- I joked, then I tried to throw him a punch, which he cleverly dodged.
He tried to imprison me with the cobwebs, but I moved quickly, avoiding them.
I tried to kick him in the legs, but he lifted my leg, knocking me off balance, and I fell to the floor.
I waited for him to approach me, then dropped a punch, knocking him to the ground.
-I didn't expect this.- he said getting up and holding out a hand to help me get up -Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I? -
-No, I'm fine.- I said rubbing my shoulder
-You, instead?-
-I'm alright.- He smiled and we practiced for another hour and a half, when Steve came to call us, telling us that he had to introduce us to someone.
Arriving in the hall I saw a fairly tall man, with long brown hair reaching to the shoulders and a metal arm.
-Bucky, this is Peter Parker, SpiderMan, while she is y/n, Tony's daughter.- Steve said introducing us -He, guys, it's Bucky, an old friend of mine.-
-You were frozen too?- Peter asked.
-Peter, don't be so direct.- I said, nudging him.
-It's okay, don't worry.- he smiled at me -Anyway yes, more or less. The Hydra guys had brainwashed me to kill people as they pleased.- He explained quickly.
-All right, Bucky, why are you here?- Steve asked him.
-Well, I think Hydra is looking for me.- he said sitting down.
-You'll be safe here.- Nat said.
-Yes, Steve's friends are also friends of ours.- Thor said, then Dad said something humming and left the room.
-What happened?- I asked not understanding why he had gone out.
-You don't know anything? - Bucky asked me surprised, I shook my head -Oh, well, do you see that before I said that Hydra had brainwashed me?- I nodded -And...I could have killed your grandparents...- he said lowering his head.
-But you didn't want to do it. You weren't into you.- I said.
-Your father can't accept it completely.- Steve said -Can you go and call him? We should go to Fury to warn him.-
-Okay Captain, I'm going .- I said going in the direction that dad had gone.
I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.
-Who is?-
-It's me, dad, can I come in?- I asked.
-Yes, come in.-
-Hey...- I said entering and closing the door -He told me...- I said sitting next to him -About grandparents...-
-Mhmh...- he muttered without looking at me.
-Steve told me you should go to Fury, to warn him.-
-Yes, okay.- he said, getting up.
-You know it's not his fault, right?-
-Yes, but I have to blame someone.- he said, turning to look at me.
-If you have to blame someone, that someone is the Hydra.- I heard him sigh heavily, then without saying anything he went out and I followed him.
-Let's go, then. For any problem just call us, ok?- Nat said.
-Okay, see you later.- I greeted them and saw them all go out except Loki -I'm going to take a quick shower, ok?-
-Yes, I'll be here reading.- he said sitting down.
I took the things necessary to wash myself, I entered the shower.
Memories of the night before began to surface and I tried to chase them away.
I got out of the shower, I dabbed my hair with a cloth, without drying it completely.
I dressed myself in a gray shirt with Totoro's character printed on it and a pair of denim shorts.
Then I went back to Loki and sat on a pouf to play with the phone.
After a while he realized that I was back.
-How long have you been here? -He asked me.
-About ten minutes, why?-
-I didn't hear you coming.- he said closing the book -Your hair?-
-It's hot, they'll dry themselves.- I shrugged.
-Ok. Uh, um...since I'm your guard, how about you know each other?- he proposed.
-I don't see why not.- I smiled and searched the Internet for questions to get to know us better -Let's see this, then, favorite childhood memory.- I read.
-I have it.- he said laughing -So you must know that as a child Thor loved snakes. Once I turned into one of them and, when he took me in his arms, I transformed back and stabbed him.- he said and then burst out laughing followed by me.
-I can't believe it.- I said holding my belly for laughter.
-Yes, you should have seen his face.- he said crying with laughter, after a while he calmed down -You, instead?-
-Well, I don't have a particular memory. I spent my childhood segregated at home, don't get me wrong it was beautiful, I had all the toys I wanted, but dad and mom weren't very present.- I said lowering my gaze.
-Well, if it can console you I have discovered that I am not the son of Odin. I mean I'll explain...- I nodded -When Odin defeated the ice giants in Jotunheim, he found a blue infant abandoned to himself, who was crying, me, he decided to take him with him and raise him like his son . My father Laufrey, the king of the ice giants, had abandoned me.-
-It must have been bad to discover that your life was a lie.- I said.
-Yes, quite a lot. The only person who was close to me despite knowing it was Frigga, my mother, or rather Thor's mother.- he said with a sad smile and I hugged him -What are you doing?- He said with a strange expression.
-I was hugging you. It seemed you needed it. Sorry if I bothered you.- I said pulling away, a little embarrassed.
-I didn't tell you to stop.- he said with a serious expression, I smiled and hugged him again, then we continued talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
102K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
153K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
4.4K 146 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...