y/n Stark (Loki x Reader)

By A_Loki_Variant

(Loki x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of billionaire genius Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, arrive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (the end)

Chapter 8

6.6K 165 35
By A_Loki_Variant

When I looked up I noticed it was Loki.
-Sorry Loki, I wasn't looking.- I said embarrassed.
-Oh, don't worry.- he said -How was your first day at school like? -
-Quite well, actually I thought worse.- I said placing my backpack in my room.
-Tony asked me to tell you what afternoon training will be with my brother Thor.- he informed me.
-Oh, ok .- I said.
-You don't seem very enthusiastic, would you have preferred someone else? Maybe the spider boy?- he asked.
-No, that is...yes, I would have preferred someone else, but it's not Peter.- I said blushing a little.
-Maybe it's Captain Rogers?- he asked, turning himself into him.
-Wow, that's cool Loki.- I said admiring him.
-I'm Steve, I have a shield. Language!- he began to imitate him and I couldn't help but laugh.
-What is there to laugh about?- Nat asked, seeing us arrive, while Loki returned to himself.
-Nothing at all, Nat.- I said sitting on the sofa -Dad, where is he?- I asked not seeing him.
-He's been in his lab with Bruce since this morning, we have no idea what they're doing.- Natasha said.
At that moment Thor and Steve entered.
-Are you ready for your training?- Thor asked.
-I'm going to change and arrive.- I said going to my room and wearing a black tank top and leggings, then I went to the gym.
When I entered the training area I found Thor with his hammer.
-Here you are, y/n, are you ready?- He asked placing the weapon on the floor.
-Of course.- I said smiling.
-First I want you to try to raise my hammer. I warn you, for now no one has made it.- he said with a very proud expression.
I walked over to the object and tried to lift it, but it didn't move an inch.
-It's impossible.- I said trying to lift it with two hands, but it was all useless -Ok, I give up Thor.-
-Okay, alright.- he smiled -Now I'll start to show you how to defend yourself without weapons.- and we started training.
After about ten minutes we heard the alarm.
-The alarm?  What's going on?- I asked.
-I don't know, you stay here and don't move.- he said as he left.
I noticed a punching bag and decided to hit it, as I had nothing better to do.
After a while he heard the door open.
-You are back Thor, is everything ok?- I asked without turning and continuing to hit the sack.
-I'm not Thor, actually.- Said the voice and I turned around, finding Loki in front of me.
-Hey, Loki sorry, I thought you were your brother.- I said -Where is he? We have to continue training.-
-Fury called them for a meeting and Tony told me to watch you until they get back.- he said.
-Ok, what do we do?- I asked.
-I don't know, do you have any ideas?-
-What if we started training now?- I asked with a half smile.
-I don't see why not- he said taking off his cloak -Well, I'm able to show you things that aren't there.-
-Some type of visions?-
-I would call them more illusions.- at that moment another Loki entered the room.
I passed my gaze between the two Loki, they were perfectly identical.
-You are here...and there too…- I said confused, suddenly the Loki who arrived later disappeared.
-Here, that was an illusion.- he said with a small smile -The only thing is that if you touch an illusion it disappears.-
-Ok, cool.- I said smiling, then began to explain how to recognize an illusion from something real.
After half an hour of class we decided to go out.
-Anyway it's very interesting.- He said.
-What is interesting?- I asked, not understanding.
-The book you lent me.- he said.
-Oh, I'm glad.- I said smiling, as I sat down -Anyway you take away a curiosity?-
-You can ask.- he smiled.
-How old are you?- I asked -You are a god you should be at least a hundred years old or something similar.-
-I am 1051 years old.- he said pleased.
-I thought you were younger.- I said, giggling.
-Slowed aging, one of my powers.-
-In Earth years how many would it be?-
-They should be about seventeen.- he said, doing a quick calculation in his head.
-A year older than me.- I said.
-Yes.- he said and then brought up a book and began to read in silence.
-Loki?- I asked after a while that neither of us spoke.
-Tell me everything.- he answered without looking up.
-I want to go for a walk...-
-And…?- he asked, continuing to read.
-And dad told you to watch me until they get back, so you should come with me.- I said with an innocent smile.
-Okay, but won't go out like this.- he said, looking at me from head to toe.
-Why?- I said, blushing a little.
-Because if your father comes back and sees that I let you go out like this, I think he would kill me.-
-Ok, I'm going to change, just a moment.- I said and then went to the room and opened the wardrobe.
I looked at the clothes and decided to wear a very simple black shirt, tucked into a pair of shorts and Vans on my feet, then I let my hair down and went back to Loki.
-Here you are. Shall we go?- he asked, and I noticed that he had changed too and was wearing a black suit.
-Yes...I'm here.- I said, pausing for a moment to stare at him.
-So let's go.- he smiled and we left the tower
-Would you like me to give you a little tour of the neighborhood?- He proposed.
-Yes, I'd love to.- I smiled and walked around four or five blocks.
-So to get to school from here, which way do you have to go?- he asked me.
-So, I'll go straight for two blocks, then turn right, go two more blocks then two left and I'm there.-
-Right, good. How about an ice cream?- he proposed.
-Yes, good idea.- then we headed to the nearest ice cream shop.
He ordered stracciatella ice cream, while I ordered chocolate, then we sat down on a bench.
-Loki, can I ask you a question?-
-You've already done it.- he pointed out with a chuckle -But I'll give you another one.-
-When the Avengers go on a mission and drop you off at the tower, don't you feel alone?-
-Yes, but I'm used to it.- he said.
-I understand you. But now I'll be there to keep you company.- I tried to smile at him.
-At least until you piss about me and go on a mission with them...- he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.3K 77
Chara Winter is cast out from her family. Her adopted parents were killed front of her eyes. After that she loved no one, only living for herself. Sh...
6K 201 17
Y/N lands on Earth after being held hostage by Laufey, the leader of the Frost Giants. The Avengers take her in and train her in order to defeat the...
152K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
37.8K 1.1K 10
When Peter Stark was a teen he ran away from home. He was a burden to his amazing parents. At least that's what he told himself. Now, in his early tw...