y/n Stark (Loki x Reader)

By A_Loki_Variant

(Loki x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of billionaire genius Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, arrive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (the end)

Chapter 4

10K 204 74
By A_Loki_Variant

While the others chatted I decided to read a book.
-I'm going for a ride around town, I'm going to Starbucks, does anyone want to come?- Peter asked.
-y/n why don't you go with him?- Dad asked me.
-What?-I looked up, confused.
-I won't repeat it again, you'd better catch the ball.- he smiled at me -Is Spiderboy okay with it? -
-Of course Mr. Stark, it would be a pleasure.-
I greeted everyone quickly and I walked out of the tower with a smile on my face.
-It's the first time I go out without bodyguards.- I said looking around excitedly.
All the way Peter pointed out the various shops and tried to teach me the main streets.
-Can I ask you a question?- he asked me, stopping and sitting on a bench.
-Shoot.- I smiled sitting down and sipping a frappuccino.
-How is it to have no contact with others? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.- He said.
-Don't worry, it's normal for me. I have never given too much weight to this, it was only recently that I began to feel the need to have friends and to talk to someone other than Jarvis. Don't get me wrong Jarvis is fantastic, I consider him as a brother, but relationships with humans are...how to say...different, that's it.-
-Well I'm your friend now and the Avengers are too.- he smiled at me.
-Loki too?- I asked, giggling.
-Well, more or less. The fact that he didn't deceive you says a lot.- He said.
-Anyway thanks Peter, really.- I smiled at him.
-You're welcome, but now we'd better go back to the tower, before your father kicks me out.- he smiled as he stood up.
-Yes, let's go.- and we set off.
Arrived at the base we went back to the others, I noticed that Loki was also intent on reading a book of dark leather.
-Here you are, I was beginning to worry.- Dad said.
-I didn't think you were so overprotective, Tony.- Steve joked.
-Ah. Ah. Ah. Very witty Cap.- he replied -Anyway honey I called my mom first and we decided to...send you to school, you start on Monday.-
-A...are you serious?- I said incredulously.
-I've never been more serious than that.- He smiled.
-But the whole question of my safety?- I asked, confused.
-First of all you won't be alone, there will be Spiderboy, and second thing you will start training with us.- he explained.
-I don't really know what to say.- I said hugging him.
-I think a "thank you dad, you're the best in the world" would be enough.- he joked -It's also thanks to Romanoff, she convinced us.-
-Thank you very much Nat, really.- I smiled at her.
-You're welcome, girl.- She returned.
-So...when do we start training?- I asked impatiently.
-From tomorrow. Soon we will have dinner.- Dad said, patting me on the shoulder.
After dinner I went to my room, sat on the bed to continue reading.
After I don't know how long, I heard someone knock on the door.
Natasha.
-Hey, y/n. Can I come in?-
-Hey Nat, of course.-
-Are you ok?  After dinner we didn't see you anymore, and Loki pointed out that you weren't back yet, and we got worried.-
-I'm fine, really. I just needed to be alone for a while to recharge the batteries. You know I'm not used to being with people and I get tired a lot.- I smiled, closed the book and got up.
-Okay, let's see a movie?- She asked.
-I would love to.- I said and then followed her and we went back to the others.
-Here they are.- Bruce said -Movie?-
-Why not?- Steve said.
-Which one? - Peter asked, sitting on the sofa.
-Titanic?- Nat asked, sitting down next to Bruce.
-What are you talking about?- Steve asked.
-It's a romantic drama.- Dad intervened.
-I have never seen it.- I said sitting on a pouf, between Loki and Thor.
-How? Everyone saw it.- Natasha said.
-I've never seen it either.- Loki said, taking his eyes off the book and looking at me, I smiled at him and he looked away.
-Same thing as the two of them.- Thor agreed, patting me on my arm.
-Well now you will watch it.- smiled satisfied -Jarvis, play Titanic.-
-Immediately Miss Romanoff.- answered the computer and we started watching this movie.
At the end of the film, Natasha and I were in tears.
-Here you go.- Peter said, handing me a handkerchief.
-Tha...thanks Peter .- I said, drying my tears.
-Now you should all go to sleep, tomorrow the training begins.- Dad said, placing a hand on my shoulder.
-I think you're right.- I said getting up -Goodnight everyone.-
-Goodnight see you tomorrow girl.- Nat greeted me.
-Goodnight see you tomorrow.- Peter greeted me.
-See you tomorrow, mortal, goodnight.- Thor greeted me.
-Goodnight little Stark.- Bruce greeted me.
-Night.- Loki only said.
Then dad accompanied me to the bedroom floor.
-This is my room, for any problem enter quietly, okay?- He said, hugging me.
-Okay, dad, thanks.- I said returning the hug.
-I missed you so much, my little one...-
-I missed you too, very much.- I smiled, then he broke away and smiled at me.
-Now go to sleep. See you tomorrow, goodnight.-
-Night dad, see you tomorrow.- I said and then went into my room, I changed quickly then went to sleep.
When I opened my eyes I noticed I was in New York but there was rubble everywhere.
I was looking for the Avengers but I saw with horror that they were all on the ground, lifeless.
-Steve! Steve! Wake up.- I said shaking him, seeing that he didn't wake up I passed to Natasha -Nat, please, open your eyes, please.- then I went to Thor -You are the god of thunder, please Thor!- then I saw the body of dad, I collapsed on him and started beating my fists on the chest -You can't leave me like this, dad, you can't! Open your eyes...please...- I said crying.
-Come out of there now!- I felt an arm pull me and suddenly felt an explosion, instinctively closed my eyes and leaned my face to the chest of my savior, when I looked up my eyes met those ice eyes of Loki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 69 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
153K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
4.4K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...
33.6K 808 28
This is a Tony Stark x Daughter story. Tony learns he has a daughter from one of his Ex's that he heads a fling with sixteen years ago, she calls him...