IDOL'S OBSESSION- KTH FF (COM...

By cherryeon7

(COMPLETED) ©cherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART-37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
PART-41
PART-42
PART-43
PART-44
PART-45
PART-46
PART-47
🔥Part 48🔥
PART-49
PART-50
PART-51
PART-52
PART-53
PART-54
PART-55
PART-57
PART-58
PART-59
PART-60
PART-61
PART-62
PART-63
PART-64
AUTHOR AND READERS CORNER

PART-56

3.9K 133 24
By cherryeon7

But little did I knew someone was watching our sweet and sour playful moment...
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-
.
.
??'S POV:-
??1: "I could admire these two dorks for hours you know."
??2: "Yeah I know honey..."
??1: "So let's surprise our son what do you think.."
??2: "Sure why not.."
We both walked inside the room and Taehyung was still laughing and rolling on the bed that he didn't noticed both of us...suddenly Jimin's gaze fell on us and he dropped the pillow and looked at us with wide eyes but soon his shocked eyes turned into a smile..a really beautiful one...I smiled back and Taehyung stopped laughing as well and turned around...his eyes shined and were wide open when he saw both of us...
Taehyung: "E..eomma....a.appa.."
Mr Kim: "Nae Taehyung ah...we are here..."
You: "Surprise my child~~"
His eyes were still wide in shock but he came running towards both of us and joined the three of us in a warm hug...I hugged him back and closed my eyes feeling the warmth...I missed my son so much...I stroked his back in order to relax him and I know that he loves this a lot..he pulled out from the hug and his bright boxy smile glowed upon his face...he giggled and said.
Taehyung: "I was coming to pick both of you up why you both came alone eomma, appa. Plus wasn't it two hours left for your flight to land here."
You: "No it wasn't we all were planning to surprise you...and even Y/N was there in this plan with us."
Mr Kim: "Yeah and Y/N dear come here."
Taehyung: "Whaa____
All of our gazes moved towards the main door and Y/N peeped like a bunny and then shyly walked inside the room...Awwiee she is just like Jungkookie a total bunny. She bowed towards both of us and looked at Taehyung and said.
Y/N: " So how was the surprise.."
I looked at Taehyung who was still flushed up in shock at our sudden appearance he said...
Taehyung: "Weren't you doing work with your eomma."
Y/N: "I did that early in the morning only and don't worry they didn't came here alone I went to pick them up.."
Taehyung: "Wha___I...I can't believe that you all gave me such a big surprise...thank you so much for this..."
I smiled to see the love and affection in his eyes...I said...
You; "Now Y/N...child won't you take us I wanna visit your mom and tour around the Philippines."
She flashed her bunny-like perfect teeth in her smile and said...
Y/N: "Why not Mrs Kim I would love to take all of you on tour here and follow me downstairs...the cars are parked over there..."
You: "Sure child let's go and Taehyung we will be waiting outside in the garden be ready and come here okay let's go Y/N-"
Taehyung: "Wait eom..eomma."
He said and we halted on our steps and turned around...
You: "Nae."
Taehyung: "Can you leave Y/N here.."
I looked at Y/N and her eyes turned wide while she looked at the ground...
You: "Obviously I mean she is all yours so...Y/N dear stay here we are going downstairs okay."
She opened her mouth but closed it immediately as Taehyung held her hand...I quickly walked out as I don't wanna disturb those lovely lovely couples...
-MRS KIM POV END-
.
.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I held Y/N's hands immediately as I know she is gonna fly away from here..my mom nodded and they both immediately left my eyes fell on Jimin who was smirking...I crossed my hands over my chest and said.
You: "Guess what Jimine pabo...I found your eyes it's interfering our privacy you know should I burn them-"
I stopped as I felt Y/N squeezing my hands she awkwardly smiled and said...
You: "Dont worry Jimin shii if you want you can stay here okay.."
Jimin: "No! No! Y/N eNjOy your moment ill see you guys later okay and you alien head my eyes are meant to be adored and not burnt."
You: "You piece of jamless-"
My mouth immediately shut up as he threw a pillow at my face and ran away...I groaned in frustration but as soon as my head turned around my eyes looked at Y/N's eyes which were gleaming due to her silent giggle...she peeked her head above to see Jimin while I just adored her cause she was looking such a piece of pancake with dripping honey...I walked a bit closer to her and her pleasing vanilla scent gave butterflies to all my five senses...I walked closer towards her and wrapped my arms around her body tightly. She threw her shocked gaze at my orbs which looked really adorable....her heart-shaped thin honey-like lips parted in shock as well and if anyone would see her face now they won't help but to adore how she is looking like..tightened my grip around her and she hissed a bit and said.
Y/N: "Yah! Leave me and get ready we need to go down."
You: "I am all down for you plus can't I spend a little time with my wifey~"
Her cheeks immediately flushed up with beautiful red-pink shade making her look unrealistic..she placed her hands on my chest and said.
Y/N: "W..what w...wifey. I am not your wi..wifey... l..leave me..me it's getting la..late."
I grinned sinfully and said...
You: "Oh we don't need marriage to call each other wifey and hubby cause I have already marked you mine."
She immediately looked down and her baby hairs covered her face...I giggled and threw her on the bed and hovered her above before she could slide out...
Y/N: *squeak* "T..taehyung it's not the time for ga..games-"
Her lips were quivering so beautifully that I lost all my control and captured her lips in mine...she completely froze as not even a single muscle of her body was moving and I could only listen to her heartbeat...for real her lips tasted so sweet just like honey that I gently bit them and she let out a gasp and started hitting my arms...I smiled as she was still looking like a baby doing that after few seconds I pulled out as I felt her chest heavily going up and down... I opened my eyes which were closed due to pleasure ...her face was completely messed up and the gentle fabric of her clothes were scattered up and folded beautifully revealing her soft cotton-like skin. She looked so beautifully messed and quivering under my touch that I didn't wanted to take my eyes off this magnificent mess which was caused just by one kiss what will happen when I'll fuck her hard that forget about her legs the whole room will tremble up due to my thrusts- What am I even thinking.........I took a deep breath trying to control all the sinful and unholy thoughts I am getting and stared back at Y/N again who already covered up her face with her hands and I laughed seeing her being completely shy and red because of me... I held her both of wrists and pinned them above her head and said...

You: "Why are you even hiding this beautiful scene won't you let me enjoy it."

I said teasingly while she blushed and said...

Y/N: "C..can you pl..please get ready and leave me.."

I smirked and got off her and she quickly got up and fixed her dress, I can never get enough of her she is my most beautiful obsession...

Y/N: ''What now go and bath?"

She tried to sound strict but failed badly oh My Y/N.

You: "Would you mind joining me in the shower wifey~"

Y/N: "YAH YOU PERVERT!"

She said as she threw a pillow at my face and ran towards another corner of the bed... I was about to catch her again but my gaze fell on the wall clock...SHIT! I quickly took my clothes and ran inside the washroom after winking at Y/N.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV:-

I fixed my hairs the last time and walked out of the room with Taehyung. I looked at my wristwatch and shit we are fifteen minutes late...we wouldn't have been if..if...even my brain stutters to recall that intense yet sweet moment...I shook my head to control myself from blushing anymore but it didn't got unnoticed by Taehyung... I looked at him to find him smirking while his gaze wasn't even at me..the fuck- does he probably has invisible eyes attached to his sides of heads- Stupid of me to think that as soon as I got down the stairs I spotted Mr and Mrs Kim but with my mom and dad in the VIP Lounge? when did they came here? I heard the car door getting closed and my gaze went towards the door and I saw Cherry coming inside with the car keys and some snacks in her hands. Oh, so she brought both of them here...I again looked towards them still flabbergasted ....my mom was giggling and Talking along with Mrs Kim while our dads were talking with each other..Taehyung suddenly came closer to my ears and whispered...

Taehyung: "I can't wait to talk about our marriage with our soon to be in-laws."

I bit my lips to control the shy smile which could burst up anytime on my face. I vigorously shook my head to prevent my skin from burning....as soon as I spotted a cooler I quickly ran towards it and stood in front of that bending my face and cool moist air touched my skin making me feel a little bit relaxed...My thoughts were all shrugged off now and I was enjoying this sweet cool air relaxing my skin and me...but I didn't realise that my baby hairs were flying over my face...I quickly grabbed them up and tucked them beside my ears.. as my head turned around ...Taehyung was still standing there but with phone in his hands and he was recording me? The realisation hit me hard and I ran towards him...as soon as he saw me he ran inside the lounge where mom, dad and Mr and Mrs Kim were there...

You: "YOU COME HERE! YAH! GIMME THE DAMN PHONE!!"

I shouted as I barged inside the lounge and they all looked at both of us with a flabbergasted faces as if they saw some different species on this planet but I could care less all I wanted is that I want to delete that recording from Taehyung's phone...

Taehyung: "YOU AINT GONNA GET THIS PHONE UNLESS YOU MARRY ME~~~~"

He said that in a teasing tone...holy crap! he knows very well that where I feel fucked up and..and how can he say this in front of Mom, Cherry and everyone else this shameless creature- 'll make sure make his life a living and walking hell if he married me...

You: "JU...JUST DELETE TH...THAT VIDEOOOO-"

I stopped in my tracks as soon as Cherry held my body making me fall on the couch I mean I fell due to sudden break applied to a moving body (readers to me: stop being a newton here) (Me: Sorry not sorry) Taehyung even stopped on his tracks Cherry looked at us and said...

Cherry: "What's with this tom and jerry fight?'

You: "Tell him to either gimme his phone or to delete that video."

Taehyung: "I am telling you to marry me."

You: "No just-"

Mrs Kim: "Okay kids first of all settle down the time you took in your fun games and all four of us had a serious talk here."

My heartbeat increased a little bit by hearing the seriousness in her voice. I crossed my fingers and settled down on the couch where I feel as I am having 0% energy to get up now.

Mrs Kim: "So while you both were upstairs your mom and dad came here as we called them cause we really wanted to talk about this."

I gulped nervously and clutched onto my hoodie...Jesus, I hope everything is fine...

Dad: "Yeah so you both wanna hear.."

I nodded and Taehyung nodded as well next thing that dad said had my heartbeat speeded up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I AM SO SORRY GUYS DONT CURSE OR CAST A SPELL ON ME CAUSE I AM LITERALLY UPDATING AFTER ONE WEEK AS I WAS BUSY WITH MY FAMILY THINGS AND BUSY IN MY STUDIES AS WELL CAUSE A LOT OF TESTS WERE PASSING BY BUT NOW YOU WILL RECEIVE FREQUENT UPDATES AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SHORT PART STAY TUNED NEXT ONE IS COMING REALLY SOON YALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 11.6K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
26.6K 1.5K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...
22K 680 47
- Slow updates - Short chapters - it's just a title but doesn't mean there will be a lot of cheating Please. Ignore my grammar mistakes. English is...
143K 5.7K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...