Boarding School - SBI

By Horsify

Techno, Tommy and Wilbur had been adopted by Philza, and since then they had been homeschooled. When Philza d... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Fourteen

8 2 0
By Horsify

It had been a long week and a half for Tommy. He'd spent all of his time after class in detention, except on weekends. It was tiring. But he was finally on his last day of detention. The first couple of days he was shovelling stalls for Mr Steed with Sapnap. Sadly, though, the science teacher claimed that she needed help with her greenhouse, and so Mr Steed said that she could run the detentions.

That was hell for Tommy.

She made them stay for the exact time and they had to weed and paint and find every last fucking snail to give to the birds.

Tommy tried to get everything done as fast as possible. That way, he could spend his detention elsewhere and not with her.

Sapnap had other ideas. He thought it would be a good idea to spend his time arguing with the teacher, and not doing much of anything else, making Tommy do all the work.

After a long few days, Tommy had decided that he would rather sit in the library for his detention instead of listening to Sapnap bicker and doing tedious work.

Of course, Tommy didn't decide to spend detention with the librarian until the last day of his detention. Idiot. Tommy was pretty sure that Sapnap still had a week more and would be ending his right before break started. Tommy was sure that Sapnap would earn himself some more detention for after break between now and the start of the holiday.

By the end of that week and a half, Tommy had decided two things. One, he did not like Sapnap, and two, he would spend no more time in detention.

Tommy was sitting in the library, trying to figure out how to reprimand a few of his teachers. He was mostly doing it for the fun of it, but he was genuinely annoyed at his maths teacher. So, he started a search through old law books to figure out how to reprimand someone as a thirteen-year-old.

At a later date, Tommy would realise how ridiculous he was being, trying to get professors in trouble, but right then, right at that exact moment, he was more concerned about getting people in trouble. Like a tattle tail.

And so far, the school library had nothing.

Tommy thought about going to the Dream SMP library, the one in a secret room, but he couldn't do that right then, since he was technically still in detention.

Tommy decided he had finished with the law books, and he settled on studying for a maths test that had yet to be assigned.

That little book had caused Tommy a lot of trouble, and he hoped it was worth it. After the Dream SMP had copied down everything from the calendar, they said that Tommy and Tubbo had to give it back.

When Tommy and Tubbo went back to the maths professor, they were supposed to say that they had found it next to some kid's door, framing them. Tommy was fairly sure that their name was Maple.

I don't think the club cared too much about who they framed, as long as they weren't in the club. That resulted in little reasoning and a vote.

Wilbur, his roommate and a couple of other girls were against framing Maple, so they voted. It turns out; you need a higher ratio than four to twenty something for the minority to win.

It's now written in stone that they found a little calendar belonging to the maths teacher on the floor next to Maple's desk.

When Tommy and Tubbo had brought the calendar back to the professor, she ripped the little calendar out of Tubbo's hand. Dr O'Connell flipped through it, then demanded to know where they found it.

After several minutes of the boys explaining their very fake story, she seemed to have bought it and she let them go. They then scurried away before she changed her mind on them.

The next day, the maths teacher had given their class a free period. To their classmates, there was no reasoning. But Tommy and Tubbo knew why they were being rewarded. Tubbo and Tommy were overall on edge during the entire class.

They were waiting for someone to suddenly realise why the class was getting a reward. They thought that at any moment, they would be called out. That never happened.

Back in the library, Tommy was solving for x.

While he was working on his maths, the librarian had walked up behind him.

"Tommy," the librarian, of whom Tommy had yet to find the name of, was an elderly lady with long silver hair. She wore a lot of things that matched her hair. Lightly coloured dresses, white-ish makeup, silver accessories, white and silver everything. "What are you doing with so many books?"

"I'm trying to find out..." Tommy paused. He was unsure what she would say if he told her what he was really doing. He decided to just go for it. "I'm trying to figure out how to file a complaint and what I can one over."

She laughed, and even though she wasn't laughing at Tommy, he didn't quite understand why she was laughing. "Why are you looking in those books, then? Come over here. I have some paperwork that you can fill out for that."

She started walking back towards her desk. Tommy left his maths on the table and stood up to follow her.

From a distance, the lady's clothes were so white that you could've sworn that she was a ghost. But even though she wasn't one at the moment, Tubbo swore she would be soon. Behind closed doors, of course.

The librarian walked around the corner of her desk and behind it, and Tommy went to stand in front of the desk while she dug around a drawer for the paperwork.

When she found them, Tommy clutched them tightly. He had the papers. Tommy said a quick thank you and went to sit at the desk he was at before. He scanned through the papers, planning over what he was going to write, when he then realised that he needed a pen.

Getting back up, he went back to the librarian. "Excuse me, do you have a pen?"

"Yes dear," she grabbed a pen, "here you are." she handed him a nice-looking ballpoint pen. It was nothing special, but Tommy made extra care to get it back to her unharmed.

Sitting back down, he filled out the forms, and left the name space black for anonymity.

Standing back up, he handed the forms to the librarian, asking if she would give it to the school for him. She responded, saying that Tommy had spent enough time in detention, and he could leave.

Tommy was joyful that he had finally finished his detention, and he grabbed his math and put away the books he had got out. After he had done that, he ran back to his room to grab a book before heading out the door to the outdoors grounds. He stepped out and took the root that Tubbo had shown him last week to get to one of the secret rooms.

Like last time, he walked almost to the stable, but not quite. Then he walked parallel to the castle for a minute, before doubling back up the hill out of sight from his classmates. He re-entered the building from a different entrance than usual. He slipped in, this time ready for the door to make a screeching sound.

Just like last time, the hall's paintings were dusty, and it didn't look like anyone other than him had been there.

Walking over to one of the cleaner paintings, Tommy tugged on the elaborate frame, pulling it open. It swung open silently, and he stepped into the previously hidden passageway that lay behind the painting.

This passageway was still spotless. Tommy closed the painting-door behind him, and pulled out a little torch that he now carried around everywhere to light the pitch black passageway, the small light illuminating him and the hall.

Tommy walked through the hall quickly, and reached the door at the end in seconds, and pushed it open.

Tommy stepped into the reasonably large room. After saying a quick hello to the other boy in there, Matthieu, he flopped down on one of the fancy chairs. It could be a well lit room when all the candles were lit, similar to how it was now. However, Tommy decided that even with most of the candles lit, it still wasn't bright enough for his liking. He asked the other boy in the room for another candle to light, and Tommy set it next to him while he read.

It wasn't normal for Tommy to read, but after seeing the immense library in one of the other secret rooms, he was suddenly very interested in doing so, and not even he could explain why.

Word Count: 1458

A/N: I quite like the ending to this chapter. Its very peaceful.

Also, I hope you've eaten something!! You're important :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 639 43
A story highly inspired by the events of the Dream SMP. Tommy and Wilbur lead a rebellion against Dream, but things go horribly wrong. The relation...
2.6K 143 29
This is inspired by other Adopted Ranboo AUs, (Welcome Home by doqsong, Different by cRyingR4di0 and Ender by _just_snakess_) I'm not very good at w...
27.3K 966 30
King Phil was in the war fighting with the nether king, until he founds two little boys wondering around. The war usually brings chaos, but this time...