Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

A Forever Promise

1.7K 65 82
By aFredWsimp

"Merry Christmas Freddie." You said turning over to Fred as you both woke up.

"Merry Christmas darling." He smiled and leant in to kiss you, while still holding you in his arms.

"It's Christmas!" George ran in and jumped on your bed, breaking your kiss and elbowing your body.

"Jesus mate, y/n could have been naked or something." Fred said, rubbing his collarbone that George bashed in to.

"Y/n are you naked?" He asked, lowering his tone.

"Nope." You giggled.

"See." George said sarcastically, smiling proudly at Fred.

"You did bloody elbow me right in the rib though." You exclaimed wiggling your legs out from under George.

"What's all the noise about?" Ron asked, coming inside your room and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Merry Christmas Weasle six." You said ruffling his hair as you walked past him, "does anyone want a drink or anything?"

"Can I have a water please Bardot." George asked sitting up fully on your bed.

"You can indeed Georgie, anyone else for a water?" You questioned, both Fred and Ron asked for a water too. You went through to the kitchen and got four cups of water, taking them to all the boys.

They all thanked you as you gave them their cups. You went around the house and turned on all Christmassy lights that were strung around as it was slightly glum outside.

You sent off a letter to Molly wishing her a merry Christmas and the colour update of the household. You really wanted to tell her about Ron but you didn't feel the need to risk everyone's safety because of it.

After finishing your drink and sending off the letter you went into your bathroom to shower. You didn't need to wash your hair so you just focused on washing your body. Fred and George both were persistent that through the Christmas holiday everything you used to cleanse yourself was to be Christmas related in some way. You had an apple and cinnamon body wash in every bathroom to please their needs, making you all smell like candles from time to time.

You stepped out of the shower just as Fred was coming in, he was briskly taking his shirt off.

"I knew you would be coming out." He said seeming disappointed.

"Why did you want to go in with me?" You asked, putting some toothpaste on your toothbrush.

"Yeah I did, I was talking to George and Ron when I heard you go in but I couldn't get out the conversation and by the time I could, you were out."

You laughed a little while still brushing your teeth, "next time freddie." You put your hand on the side of his face, stroking your finger across his jawline.

You finished brushing your teeth and left the bathroom, with Fred showering inside.

You wanted to dress slightly festive since it was Christmas to make the very most of the difficult time. You rummaged through your drawers and cupboard and found some of your older clothes. You had a oversized red cable knit jumper, which you put on, along with a white skirt and some socks. You charmed your hair to the style you wanted and put on some makeup to make the most effort you possibly could.

After you had finished getting ready you left your room and walked through the kitchen to prepare some of the food for later on in the day. George was sitting in front of the tree anticipating opening the few presents he had under it. Molly had owled a few things over like you had too for the holiday. You also had a few presents from Lee and from each other.

"When are we seeing what we have Bardot?" George asked you.

"When everyone is ready, don't worry Georgie it won't be too long." You smiled at his excitement.

"Guys, can you hear this?" Ron came walking in rather quickly with a gadget in his hand, he opened it up and held it to his ear.

"Hear what?" You asked walking over to him. 

"It's saying my name, very quietly." He held it up to your ear.

"I can't hear anything."

"Who's saying your name?" George questioned Ron. 

He hesitated, "Hermione." He said quietly. You looked over to George and smirked raising an eyebrow.

He left the room again going back into his room, "well that was strange." You said going back into the kitchen. You had brought yourself a muggle cookbook when you were out Christmas shopping which had a recipe for a roast dinner that would be a great size for you and the twins, and still enough left for Ron.

However, that wasn't going to be the case. Your attention was flipped when you saw Ron coming into the living room with his coat on and his bag bag on grabbing all of his stuff getting ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going?" You asked him, coming out of the kitchen.

"I need to go back and find them, I shouldn't have left and now I feel like they are calling me back. If I don't leave now who knows where they will be." Ron said, zipping up the bag.

"What's going on?" Fred was coming out of the bedroom seeing Ron getting ready to go.

"Ronniekins is leaving us." George replied.

"You are? Why?" Fred asked him walking further into the room.

"I have to go back and find Harry and Hermione." Ron repeated, "y/n thank you for letting me stay here but I have to go back. Sorry that I'm doing it on Christmas but I don't even know where to find them. Thanks for also attending to my arm." He tied up his shoes and got ready to go. You got out some food that wasn't going out of date for ages and gave it to him to take with him, you all gave him a hug and watched him apparate away with his deluminator in hand.

"And he's gone. Just like that." Fred sat down on the couch.

"Well I've finished the food preparations so I guess it is time for presents." You told the twins, Ron's leave was so sudden you didn't quite know how to react. You knew he wanted to go back to find them ever since he left but you had no idea how he was ever going to possibly find them again.

You sat down on the sofa with Fred, his hand instantly rested on your thigh while George bent down to grab a present for you all.

They were from Molly, yours had a card though along with your present.

My sweetheart B,
I'm quite upset that I cannot be with you and my rowdy two boys but I know that you are keeping them well. I can't even believe being in a house with only those two, causing havoc wherever they walk.

I do hope they aren't making you pull your hair out and always wishing to be with you soon.
Merry Christmas dear,
MW x

You smiled looking down at the card and reflecting on your time living with the boys. You loved every second of it, no matter how much they stressed you out at times you couldn't ask to live with anyone else other than them.

"Can we open them now?" They both asked when you put the card down.

"Yes." You rolled your eyes at their child like antics.

You opened up the presents, George and Fred had matching knitted sweater vests with tiny initials on the right shoulder. You thought you were going to get something knitted to but you were surprised to find a box that was full of letters. They were letters from you wrapped in a ribbon. They had a little card saying 'I always knew it., here's something more sentimental for you" You took out the letters and looked over at Fred. They were letters dating all the way back to your first year where you would rant about your parents caring more about work or people at Hogwarts annoying you, a simpler time.

"You kept these?" You asked looking at Fred.

"How did mum get those?" His face started turning pink.

"I didn't think eleven year old Fred Weasley was at all caring about anything." You took a random one from the pile and read it through.

George was trying to hide the fact he was smiling too, finding it quite sweet.

"Hold on." You got up from the sofa, putting the box of letters next to you on the couch.

You walked though to your bedroom and pulled out a box that you had of letters and photos of you and Fred.

"Look, they don't date back as far and I lost a few but I kept some of our stuff too." You handed him the box as he rummaged through, George also delved in to find photos of you with both of them as he recalled there being a few.

"I can't believe we both kept these." Fred said coming the boxes of letters.

"I can't believe how gross you two are." George said turning his nose up.

"Gross?" Fred took this as a challenge, he took your face in his hands and began over the top kissing you. You were laughing while also playing along as George was pretending to throw up. Fred soon let go of your face as you both laughed at George's reaction.

"Okay, should we open lees presents?" You asked the boys taking the wrapping paper away from mollys gifts, trying to move past what just happened.

"Yes." George simply stated, holding his hands out for a present to be put in them.

You got down to the tree and gave everyone their present from Lee and all opened them at the same time. Fred had a personalised mug with his radio name "rapier" on it as well as a small leather watch, while George had his own little radio for his room.

"You know I do have a radio Georgie." You told him.

"Yes I did but this one has all the wizard stuff we need to know solely on it instead of some muggle news and music." He looked so excited with his new radio, he'd become fairly fond of them since the radio show started.

"I got a scrapbook set. There's a big book, pens, glue everything I could want." You took out his little note inside, 'something to keep you entertained as you stay at home. Also something to do with the stack of Polaroids you have.' You put the book down next to you and went back down to the tree. This time you wanted to give the boys your gifts to them.

You gave George his first to open. He unwrapped it and had a bucket full of his favourite and new muggle snacks to try, a bottle of his favourite alcohol, a proper radio headset and some new clothes- since he was getting bored of the ones he owned.

"This is so much, thank you so much Bardot." He stood up and held his arms open to hug you.

"You're welcome Georgie, I wanted to get you more but I just don't know what to buy you." You said, still hugging george.

"Okay, you two can let go now." Fred exclaimed from the sofa.

"What are you jealous Fred? That I can just steal your girl like this? Feeling inferior to me?" George teased, not letting you go.

"Shove off." He said putting his arms on the back of the sofa and slightly adjusting himself.

You let go of george and got Fred's present, "I know it looks like george has more-" you gave him the little box.

Inside was copies of the two rings you had gotten him that he lost at the burrow or who knows where.

"I know it's the same thing as I've gotten you before but I wanted to replace them, and jazz them up a little bit." You picked up one of the rings and showed him the inside was engraved with a lavender stem, "just so I'm always with you and you know where to find me." You smiled and handed him back the ring. Lavender was something that all your friends just associated with you, over the years it became a running theme that lavender meant y/n Bardot.

Fred just smiled at you and looked down at the engraved part of the ring, it was hidden as well so he knew and no one else would question what the lavender meant. You got up off your knees and gave him a quick kiss, "thank you darling, these are amazing." He put both the rings on, "Now there is only one present left." Fred glanced at George who stood up and left the room going into his bedroom.

"What's going on?" You asked as Fred picked up the last little present from under the tree.

(Imagine if whatever colour you want, same goes for the crystals/ diamonds.)

"It's corny as hell I know, but it's a promise ring." Fred said after opening up the small box for you.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful freddie, seems like we had similar ideas too." You said looking up from the delicate ring to see Fred's face, assessing your reaction.

"I don't think either of us are quite ready to take that big leap yet but this is to keep that finger warm until we are. Take this as a forever promise, it's you and me y/n. That's what I want."

"I love you Fred Weasley." You said, leaning your face in to kiss him. Even though it was a little corny he meant it, he was showing his love for you in the best way he could think of.

You took the promise ring out of the box and put it on your ring finger. You definitely would have to clarify that you weren't engaged when seeing people again, it had only been 2 years and people were already asking questions about a wedding. You just wanted to take life as it went.

"Is it okay?" Fred asked you as you looked at it on your finger.

"It's perfect." You kissed him again, unable to contain your smile.

"Merry Christmas darling."

"Merry Christmas freddie."

AN:
One hundred chapters in, Jesus. Still trying to keep on top of my as frequent as possible uploads lmao
Also could throw up because of the cutsie crap going on but sometimes a tiny bit of fluff needs to happen before some hardcore smut. (Am I giving something away?!)

Stay safe and well, I love you all so much,
-i <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
138K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
96.9K 3K 50
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
167 29 14
in which Gemma Hilton and her friends become fugitives in order to save the world - again or in which a girl has to desperately cling to the hope...