Why? A Troyler Fanfic (AU)

By duh-troyler

Troye is new to Michigan State, where Tyler is a senior. When a turn of events happens, and Troye and Tyler e... More

Why?- Troyler
2- New Dorm?
"ZOE??"
Bedtime
Not Again
Jim and I
The Gut Feeling
I do. I really do
I Never Told Him
The Bathroom
He's gone- Chapter 10
DONT GET TOO EXCiteD ITS JUST AN A/N
Chapter 11- T-t-Troye?
Well...that's over
Take Me to Church
Choir
It's only Half of the Story..
The Cloudy Bloody Water
Troye's Tattoo
Find Your Yellow Paint
Contagious Laughs and Rant
Scars
The Start of Our Drunk Adventure
TILLY PLEAASEEE- mini chapter
Blonde
I Guess Things Change
I Can See His Tears
The Small Envelope
Dear Santa
I Will
The Mall
The Beach
The Beach Part Two
Why are you Here?
The Dream
Taco Bell is Bae
Alfie needed it
Winter Break?
Goodbye, Troye
Goodbye Tyler Oakley
Sawyer's Room
Long-Distance
Sawyer's Playlist
Laptop Cases and Coffee
The Box
You Have to put Yourself Out There
How's Alfie?
Glad I told Steele
She's Gone
Cleaning
Who Knows What will Come Next?
The Whole Thing

Praise for Twitter Video

212 10 1
By duh-troyler

Ok if you care about updates read the Author's note at the end. (and enjoy :))

Tyler’s POV

I go back to the dorm, parking my car in the teacher lots because who gives a fuck. There’s probably one other student here. I get out of the car and start walking to the dorm. On the way in, my phone starts vibrating like crazy. I pull it out, checking it as I walk.

There’s a bunch of DM’s from Troye.

Tyler

Tyler please answer.

I’m going to have a panic attack right here.

Tyler.

I respond, getting extremely worried. I mean if your boyfriend is on a plane about to have an anxiety attack, you would be worried too.

Yeah?

He responds within seconds.

Connor is on my plane.

“FUCK” I yell, screaming out into the empty campus. I saw him. I saw him and thought nothing of it. Troye could be in trouble. He could have an anxiety attack because of me. My phone vibrates again.

Tyler? Are you there?

I respond quickly, saying Yeah.

Ty I odn’t konw what to do. I’m freajing out.

What can I do? I could send him a video. Praise Twitter for adding videos.

I record myself, probably looking stupid but not caring.

Troye, hi, yes thank the lord Twitter has videos now. Listen to me. Just breathe, ok? Hide your face if he walks by you. Stay in your seat, go to sleep maybe. He isn’t going to touch you, Troye. Just breathe. Here breathe with me. Ready? Big deep breath in, let it all out. Keep doing that.

I send it, and he responds back a few seconds later with another video. The camera is super shaky but I don’t really care. I get to see his face. Wow what a lovesick fuck I am.

Hi, Tyler. People are judging me, he looks off to the side, revealing his amazing jawline, quit judging me please that’s the last thing I need right now, and he giggles a bit, Ok hi, Tyler. So um..he’s in the back, and I’m in the front. I walked by him but he was asleep. Do you think he planned this? I don’t know what to do. I love you. Thank you. I’m going to sleep now. Ok. Bye. I’ll talk to you as soon as I wake up. Loveheart, Tilly.

I smile while watching it, replying with a heart. I hope he’s ok.

I go into my room, opening my laptop to Skype my mom. The call makes the familiar noise, and I sing along with it.

“Come on mom, pick up.” I say to the computer, knowing full well it’s not helping. Finally the noise stops, and I hear my mom squealing before seeing a fuzzy picture of her.

“TYLER!!” She yells, and I laugh at her voice. I miss my mom so much.

“Hiii Mother.” I say.

“Hello Tyler. I was getting worried that you weren’t going to call before Christmas. I mailed all of your packages and stuff, so they’ll be there by Christmas. I wish you could come here. I miss you so much. And your dad isn’t even going to be home for Christmas.” She says, and an almost-literal lightbulb goes off above my head.

“MOM WHY DON’T YOU COME OVER HERE? I’ll get some chicken nuggets and maybe some cheap wine and we’ll have a jolly old time.” I tell her, and her face brightens up.

“What about Connor and Alexa and stuff? Can they come too?” She asks, and I scoff.

“OF COURSE! Why would I invite family and not invite them mom.” I tell her, and start planning in my head.

“Ok. Well I’m so so excited to finally get to see you. It’s been 4 years, Ty. What else is going on in life?” She asks, really just wanting to know about the boy drama.

“Ok. A) yes 4 years is way too long I can’t wait to finally embrace my beloved mother after all that time. No I’m kidding I can’t wait. B) I am going to tell you about a boy but you can’t squeal or anything like that. Just stay chill.”

“I promise. Now tell me all about him. Is it that Treyvon kid?” She asks, and I can’t help but laugh.

“You mean Troye? Yeah it’s him. So do you know how we met and stuff?” I ask, knowing I told her. She smiles slyly.

“No I don’t recall you telling me. Even if you did, tell me again. From the beginning to the end. I’m listening.” She says, and I start.

“Well, basically, you know how I volunteered to let a little new kid shadow me? I got assigned Troye. And let me tell you this boy is beautiful. Look him up on Instagram, his username is T-R-O-Y-E-S-I-V-A-N” I say, spelling it out for my mom.

“Ok. One second let me get onto Instagram.” She says, and I watch her grab her phone and click on what I assume is the app. She types in his name, looking up at me when she finds it and smiling.

“Holy crap, Tyler. He has 1.2 million followers. He’s even verified! What kind of man you got here?” She asks, and I laugh, remembering the newfound information that Troye is some sort of famous YouTuber. Who knew.

“Yeah. He is a YouTuber. He basically has my dream job.” I tell her as she scrolls through the pictures.

“Ok. Well continue with the story.” She says, locking her phone and throwing it to the side.

I tell her everything about Troye and I. I really do trust my mom. She’s been with me and supported me through everything. It broke my heart that I couldn’t go home to spend any of the holidays with her. I hate my fucking dad sometimes.

After a few hours, my computer warns it is about to die and my mom hears my dad coming home.

“Ty, I love you and I will miss you but I’M GOING TO SEE YOU SOON AHH I’M SO EXCITED!” She yells the last line.

“Love you mom, bye.” I say, and it makes me so sad to say goodbye. I start to get my shoes on to go get Angelique, from somewhere on campus, and my phone starts vibrating off the hook again. They’re all DM’s from Troye.

Troye’s POV

I fall into a deep sleep, sleeping for hours. I have a dream about Tyler, a good one. I don’t really remember the last time I had a proper happy dream. I wake up peacefully, turning to open the window and look out. It’s nighttime, so the sun doesn’t burn my eyes. I pick up my phone from my lap, changing the playlist from my hangover playlist to my Faves one. I also snap a few quick snapchats, adding it to my public story. I told Rachel I would start updating more often.

I also DM Tyler, telling him I went to sleep and I told him about my dream.

I wake up, on an airplane seat, just like I am now. I look around, seeing no one on the plane. What the fuck? All of a sudden, I hear a cheerful “Hi!” from a familiar voice. I look up, seeing Tyler standing there.

“Tyler? Tilly?” I ask him.

“Yeah, yeah it’s me.”

I explain the rest of the seemingly boring dream to Tyler, before locking my phone and turning toward the aisle.

“Hello there, Troye.” I feel the color drain from my face as I remind myself to stay calm.

**Yay's or Nay's? It actually matters to me so if you don't like something or have a question or whatever PLEASE TALK TO ME IM LIKE A LONELY LITTLE HEDGEHOG OR WHATEVER oh my I don't know what's going on I apologize.

This chapter is dedicated to @tyleroakleyordie because Becca is literally update goals and I love "Tired" so so so much GFGHJMGFDFGHJK. So check that out if you don't already read it (don't know why you don't though)

Ok so next week is spring break (thank the heavens above) and I am going to be out of town and not able to be on my laptop so no update for another week or so. :((( it makes me feel so bad when I can't update.

But guess what: I'll still be able to talk on social media so hmu:

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

twitter: hyellohtroyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 12.2K 53
Azize serisinin 1.kitabıdır. Boynuzlarım, tüylerim ve iri gözlerim var. Kutsal kanım ve Ravozski ismim var. Dünyayı kurtarmak için bana ihtiyacın var...
219K 20.5K 27
010 ***: hamileyim jungkook: sen kimsin
3.1M 12.4K 2
'Umudun gece ise, ay'a tutun.' ∞ (15/08/2018; Başlama tarihi.)
297K 22.2K 52
WATTYS 2018 KAZANANI! (KAHRAMANLAR KATEGORİSİ) Hreak ayağa aheste bir şekilde kalktıktan sonra kenarda yayılmış geniş postları eğilerek aldı. Geniş...