โ€ข๐“๐‘๐€๐๐๐”๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜โ€ข ๐‘ฒ๐’...

By -MOONLXGHTS

๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your moth... More

โš ๏ธŽPLEASE READโš ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 | Charcoal
Chapter 2 | The Smell Of Blood
Chapter 3 | Giyuu Tomioka
Chapter 4 | Sakonji Urokodaki
Chapter 5 | Training
Chapter 6 | Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 7 | Final Selection
Chapter 8 | Color Changing Swords
Chapter 9 | Mr. Kazumi
Chapter 10 | Next Mission
Chapter 11 | Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 13 | Two Favors
Chapter 14 | Temari Balls And Arrows
Chapter 15 | You're Beautiful
Chapter 16 | Please Marry Me!
Chapter 17 | Drumming
Chapter 18 | A Boar Hide
Chapter 19 | Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 20 | Witch
Chapter 21 | Threads
Chapter 22 | Puppets And Spiders
Chapter 23 | Fake Family
Chapter 24 | Bonds
Chapter 25 | Wake Up
Chapter 26 | Hashira
Chapter 27 | The Master
Chapter 28 | Friends
Chapter 29 | Reminicing From The Past
Chapter 30 | Charming
Chapter 31 | Farewell For Now
Chapter 32 | The Mugen Train
Chapter 33 | Mr. Conductor
Chapter 34 | Dream
Chapter 35 | Awoken
Chapter 36 | Upper Three
Chapter 37 | Annoying Woman
Chapter 38 | Time With You Was Great While It Lasted
Chapter 39 | Not-So-Nice Greeting
Chapter 40 | The Flamboyant Former Shinobi
Chapter 41 | Doll Face
Chapter 42 | With Greed Comes Lust In the Entertainment District
Chapter 43 | Hot Springs And Sword Smiths
Chapter 44 | Training With Kotetsu
Chapter 45 | Rice Cracker?
Chapter 46 | Anger, Sorrow, Joy, And Pleasure
Chapter 47 | Full Potential
Chapter 48 | Conquer The Sun
Chapter 49 | The Sun Hashira
Chapter 50 | Through Hell And Back
Chapter 51 | My Apologies
Chapter 52 | Farewell
Chapter 53 | On The Surface
Chapter 54 | Save Your Tears
Chapter 55 | Nearing Dawn
Chapter 56 | Set Your Heart Ablaze
Chapter 57 | Pretty When You Cry
Chapter 58 | The Aftermath
Chapter 59 | Let's Go Home
Chapter 60 | Dont Leave Me All Alone

Chapter 12 | Tamayo And Yushiro

3.5K 111 16
By -MOONLXGHTS

*second person p.o.v.*

"All right, listen up here! I'm saying it's not about the money! What i can't forgive is you both not eating my udon, all right?!" The udon man exclaimed. "Sorry! Please serve me another bowl!" Tanjiro said.

"You're gonna eat it?" The man asked. "Yes!" Tanjiro replied. "Every last drop?" He asked. "All of it!" Tanjiro said. "Good!" The man nodded, then turning to you. "What about you?!" He asked. "I'll have a bowl, please. And i'll make sure to eat all of it, don't worry." You chuckled.

"Great!" He nodded. Then he pointed to Nezuko. "You too! If you're gonna have udon, take off the bamboo thingy first! What's it even for? Take these chopsticks and chow down, all right?!" Tanjiro went over and grabbed the man's shoulder.

"I'll take her bowl! I'll have two, please!" Tanjiro said. "R-right." Then the man got to work. Once the udon was ready, Tanjiro immediately ate and finished as soon as you started. "Thanks for the meal!" Tanjiro thanked. You sighed and took off your mask, beginning to slurp your noodles. Soon, you finished.

"Thanks for the meal. It was delicious." You chuckled. "As long as you both get it, it's all good!" The man smiled. You grabbed your things and walked away. "Come again!" The man shouted. "Sorry for leaving you behind, Nezuko." You and Tanjiro apologized.

She suddenly stopped. "Hm? What's wrong?" Tanjiro asked. There stood the guy with black and white hair, as if he were waiting for you. You all walked over to him. "Were you waiting for us?" Tanjiro asked.

"I was instructed to bring you two along by lady Tamayo." He explained. "I could've just tracked you by scent." You said. "She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way you could find it." He replied. "Cloaking?" Tanjiro questioned aloud.

"Anyway..." He pointed at Nezuko. "Isn't she a demon? And an eyesore to boot." He muttered the last part. 'Eyesore? Eyesore? Eyesore? It means ugly, right? Who was he referring to?' You thought. You and Tanjiro turned to Nezuko in sync.

"Nezuko?" You and Tanjiro realized. "Who in the right mind would call her an eyesore?! Just take a look at her features! She and Y/n were named as the town's beauties!" Tanjiro exclaimed, getting all up in the man. "Yeah! She's beautiful! Can't you see?! You must be blind to say that!" You exclaimed.

"Let's go." He said nonchalantly, walking away. You and Tanjiro followed after him, shaking your fists whilst yelling protests. "Yeah; let's! But no way she's an eyesore! Not on your life!" Tanjiro continued. "Just look at her where the lighting's a bit better!" You said.

"You're probably an eyesore too. No wonder you wear a mask. It's to hide your face, right?" You stopped in your tracks, as did Tanjiro. Tanjiro then started yelling. "Eyesore? Eyesore?!" He ran up to the man and you continued walking, overthinking his words.

"Y/n is not an eyesore! Y/n! Take off your mask and show him your beauty! He'll realize he was wrong! Take it off, take if off!" Tanjiro exclaimed, pulling Nezuko along with him.

"No, i'll just leave my mask on." You mumbled, still lost in your thoughts. The whole walk to the house was Tanjiro yapping about how pretty you and Nezuko were.

"Oh, i know what it is! It's the muzzle, right? Yeah, that's probably it! Take another good look at her after i take it off!" Tanjiro said, cupping Nezuko's face. Then he looked at the man to see him gone. "Eh?" The man stuck his face out of the wall.

"Hurry it up. Before someone comes." He ordered, disappearing behind it again. The three of you walked through and saw a house. "Get over here! Listen. Make sure you don't offend lady Tamayo in any way." He ordered.

He got close to your mask and Tanjiro's face. "Personally, i couldn't care less what happens to either of you. I just brought you here because she insisted!" He scarily said.

"Right." You drug out the i and nodded slowly. You all walked in and stopped at a room, the guy knocking on the door. "Come in." The man opened the door and there sat the lady with lavender eyes with the woman who was bitten by her husband on a bed. "I have returned." He announced.

"Welcome back." She greeted. "Sorry about leaving them to you." Tanjiro apologized. "How's the lady?" You asked. "She'll be just fine. Unfortunately, i have to keep her husband restrained in an underground cell." She explained.

"Isn't it hard for you to treat people's wounds?' Tanjiro asked. The man punched Tanjiro. "Are you suggesting the smell of blood as we treat humans make us drool?" The man shot back. "Sorry." Tanjiro mumbled.

"Stop it. Why would you resort to violence?" The lady stood. The man clicked his tongue and looked away. "I never introduced myself, did i? My name is Tamayo. That boy is Yushiro. Please try and get along." She said.

Yushiro grit his teeth and clenched his fists. "It's not hard, you know. I believe it's much more easier for me than for normal demons. I've altered by body considerably. I've also removed Muzan Kibutsuji's curse." Tamayo said.

"A curse? Altered your body?" Tanjiro questioned aloud. Tamayo took off a white cover she used and walked over to a door. "Come this way." You all walked into a room and sat down, while Nezuko layed down.

"Nezuko, where are your manners?" You scolded. "That's quite all right. Please make yourselves at home." Tamayo smiled. "Sorry." You apologized. "Now then, allow me to continue. I adjusted our bodies so that we no longer need to feed upon humans to survive. A small amount of human blood is all we need." Tamayo explained.

"Blood? You mean..." Tanjiro trailed off. "You might find it distasteful, but what i do is buy blood from people unable to make ends meet, telling them it's for transfusions. Of course, we never take so much that it harms them. Yushiro can get by with even less blood. I'm the one who turned him into a demon." Tamayo said. "You did that? But...." Tanjiro questioned.

"You're right. It is said that no one but Muzan Kibutsuji holds the power to produce demons. That's basically correct. After more than two hundred years, Yushiro is still the only one i was able to transform into a demon." Tamayo explains.

"Two... two hundred years... after more than two hundred years, Yushiro is the only one you were able to transform? Just how old are you exactly, Miss Tamayo?" Tanjiro asked in disbelief. Yushiro started punching and slapping Tanjiro.

Until you had enough and grabbed his hand. "Yushiro. I would appreciate if you didn't touch my brother." You warned. "Yes, she's absolutely right, Yushiro. The next time you hit that boy, i will make you regret it!" Tamayo said.

Like a dog, he sat down and nodded. "Yes ma'am!" You pat Tanjiro's back as he held his throat with his hand. "There, there." You babied.

"There's one thing i would like to clear up with you both. I'm not trying to create more demons. I only perform the procedure on the terminally ill or those so gravely injured that they don't have long to live. And in those cases, i always ask them beforehand if they wish to live on even as demons." You and Tanjiro sniffed the air.

'The scent she's giving off is pure and devoid of deception. She's someone we can trust.' You thought. "Miss Tamayo, once people have become demons, is there.... a way to make them human again?" You asked.

"A way to turn a demon back into a human... it does exist." She replied. "Please tell us how-" Tanjiro got up, but Yushiro flipped him over. "Don't you dare get close to lady Tamayo!" Yushiro exclaimed. In a flash, you were behind Yushiro. You tripped him forward and pinned his hands to his back.

"What did i say about touching my brother?" You and Tamayo gave off a deadly aura. "I-i'm fine, Y/n." Tanjiro sat up with a groan. "Yushiro...." Tamayo said darkly.

"I only threw him, lady Tamayo, i did not hit him." Yushiro said. You let go of Yushiro and sat down, dusting off your pants. "You mustn't do either." Tamayo ordered. "Yes, ma'am!" Yushiro sat back down.

___________________________________________________

(1414 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
268 16 5
Tanjiro Kamado was a young boy who lived with his mother and five siblings on a cold mountain just above the village. Old man Saburo always told him...
869K 34.4K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
93.5K 2.4K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...