You Betrayed Me

By vanesaa_75

Nina Morgan is a quiet person, she's experienced the loss of a loved one. Three years later she is still stuc... More

Playlist
Town Girl
Small town
Friends
Town Boy
Something New
Friday Fun
Always
Anger Issues
Trouble
Hidden
Paradise
Emerson
Mess
First time
Old Memories
Old Ties 2
Unexpected
Known
Bonding
Dear me
Baby
Alive
Fantastic
Runaway
Too deep
A Promise
A Date
A kiss
Nothing now
Birthday
Bullet
Preparations
Missing
The dress
The ball
The dance
After party
Angel
Three words
Jealousy
Life With Him
You & I
Never hurt
Proper meet
Backstage
Death talk
Happend
Falling
Her Letter
One last time
Epilogue

Revenge

31 2 0
By vanesaa_75

My breath hitched as soon as our eyes meet, I want to hide. I want to cry, but I won't, that's why I don't let myself break it. He wants to hurt me, I know he does. I'm not dumb, I hurt him and he wants to get back at me.

But why with...Nessa?

He wants to play a game, a game I will not lose. He wants to play so be it. It's game on now.

I raise my eyebrow, trying to make him look away- he does, that's one point for me. He turns his attention back to Nessa, giving her a smirk while she plays with the collar of his shirt.

I let out a sigh and turn back to my locker, seeing Chase staring at me from the corner of my eye, another point for me. I will show him that whatever he does doesn't affect me. I am living a happy life with Dom and Chase will not change that for me. Even if it's killing me on the inside, I won't give him the satisfaction.

"Well, well ,well." An annoying voice spoke from behind me. "Who do we have here?"

Matt.

I roll my eyes and take my stuff. "What do you want, Matt? My morning was going great but you just had to ruin it, didn't you?"

My tone of choice was amusing to him, all I did was earn a smirk from him. I wish I could punch his ugly wicked face just to make it ten times more ugly.

I hugged my things into my chest and leaned back into my locker. Just waiting what other insane thing he's going to say to me next.

"But I wasn't the one who ruined it, did I?" He  trapped me in between my locker and him. "I think it was pretty Nessa flirting with your lover."

My jaw tightened and I lift my face to meet his eyes.

"You know what I think, Matt? I think you are jealous because Nessa turned you down and she's now flirting with the new guy." His jaw started clenching and his eyes twitched.

Now it was my turn to smirk: I got him pissed.

I made my way towards his ear. I know everyone is watching even Chase, but I don't care.

"I think you're going to be even furious when I finish doing this..." I bring my knee up and hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

He groans and a couple of people start laughing, I then push him off of me. "Fuck off," I say before walking away.

He wanted a reaction, I gave him a reaction.

It's lunch break already, and as I'm walking towards the lockers to put my things away, a few people stare at me. I hate attention and I brought this upon myself. Who is there to blame.

I didn't buy coffee this morning because I had it at breakfast and I was running late, I will have to buy one from the cafeteria which is something I wanted so badly to avoid.

I entered the cafeteria and I spot a few cheerleaders and 'popular' guys at their usual table. Chase is there with Nessa sitting on his lap, squirming around him.

I didn't even realize how heavy I was breathing until I was clutching my wallet too hard.

I look up from the floor I meet some beautiful hazel orbs the eyes that make my knees go weak. As soon as he saw me his blank face went into a smug smirk and stared caressing her thigh.

I miss his touch, but I won't let that make me fragile. I rolled my eyes at him, hoping that he gets the hint. I mean, that's worked before, right?

I start walking towards the lunch line and stand behind the one and only Emerson.

First Matt and now Emerson? Could my day get any better?

Luckily for me, he doesn't acknowledge my presence and he's the second in line, good, this will go a lot quicker than I imagined, at least that's what I thought.

The guys in front of him start ordering and Emerson starts looking around waiting impatiently, but he then turns around and oh God.

"Well, if it isn't Nina Morgan." He says through gritted teeth.

Another asshole.

"Are you still mad over the slap I gave you?" I asked, tilting my head.

His jaw starts clenching and he grabs my arm rather roughly.

Oh boy.

Chase's POV.

I'm sitting here in the cafeteria for the first time since I arrived, I would always be in the back of the field with Nina during lunch.

Saturday was a roller coaster, not only did I got to kiss Nina and feel her soft, plump lips and the taste of her sweet mouth, but I also got played.

Fucking played by her.

She knew it was more than a 'hang out' when she kissed me back, how the fuck does she then say that she's back with her ex?

I hate to admit it, but that shit hurt- I wasn't expecting that from her. But I'm an idiot, I let myself fall for her when she loves another guy, what has his name? Dom!

That old guy who thinks Nina is his.

Now, I don't hate the guy-I have no reason to-but he pisses me off. It's crazy because he gets to have her and I don't. How could she choose a guy who left her over me? Someone who has been trying to make her life better.

"We should go to your house after school, I would love to see your bedroom," Nessa said seductively as she moved around my lap.

Is she that dumb that she can't tell I'm using her?

She dragged me into the cafeteria and sat on my lap, I couldn't say much because well, I'm doing this for a reason and that is to get back to Nina.

As far as it goes, I don't think it's working. I think I forgot the part where Nina is too careless to even acknowledge people's movements.

Earlier in the hallway, she saw me holding Nessa and I could swear I saw a hint of jealousy in her eyes, or maybe they were wishful thoughts. I felt bad for holding another girl in her presence because it just didn't feel right, but then I remembered that she didn't care when she kissed me, so why should I?

"I'm busy this whole week," I blankly said before looking around.

My eyes landed on the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. Nina, she was standing near the door and I took this as my chance. I smirked and started caressing Nessa's thigh, trying to hold back a gag.

The only skin I want to touch is Nina's- better yet- make love to her.

Nina rolls her eyes and walks towards the lunch line. Maybe this time it did bother her.

I'm 'talking' with a few of these idiots but my only focus is Nina, in the corner of my eye I see her nervous for some reason.

I stopped talking but they didn't and turned my attention towards her, after a few seconds Emerson- the guys from the other night- turned around and starts talking to her with an angry face.

What the fuck is his problem?

Whatever they're talking about makes me eager to know. Nina talks back, tilting her head to the side. Emerson then grabs her arm-it looks like he's holding her too tight.

At that point, I feel my jaw clench as my fist is getting tightened. After I see that Emerson wrapped his hand around her neck I lost it, I stand up, dropping Nessa in the process, and made my way towards them.

"Listen to yourself, you're pathetic!" I hear Nina hiss before I took Emerson by the collar, hearing a few people screaming behind me.

"Don't you touch her, piece of shit!" I said through gritted teeth as I bring him closer.

His eyes widen a bit before he had the confidence to speak again. "I could leave her alone right now, but what about the next hour? The next day? You won't be here."

I don't know what came over me but I didn't regret my choice of words.

"She's mine, she isn't alone. Now leave before I beat the shit out of you again," I gritted out, pushing him away as he hit his back against the wall and some boxes.

His jaw was twitching as he straightens himself up, throwing daggers behind me, Nina I bet.

He walks past me and I turn around making sure he leaves, but he stops beside Nina and whispers something that was loud enough for me to hear.

"Watch your back, you little bitch."

It took everything in my will to not punch him right now but I calmed myself down. Nina's eyes meet mine and for a second.

I thought she would thank me.

"Fuck you, Chase."

What the fuck?

I just saved her from that dick!

I look over at the table I was sitting and see the guys and a couple of the cheerleaders staring at me wide-eyed. Nessa's face is red from anger.

I don't have time for this shit so I took it as my cue to leave.

*********

A/N: Heyyy my loves i hope you enjoyed this chapter cause i did, hahaha don't forget to vote and share follow me for a new update!. Love🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.1K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
168K 10.8K 38
Jenna Valentino thought she had found her forever after. Life was good. A husband she loved, a daughter she adored, a dream job and a beautiful home...
12.1K 412 25
People run away, love doesn't. The woeful life of Rose Barnes is showing no signs of improvement. She's alone in a new city, drowning in debt, with d...
32.6K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...