max x reader 🔞

By omgkyslol

you, harper have been sent off to a new camp. for adventure and fun, no who am i kidding? your parents just w... More

chapter one: welcome to hell (harpers pov)
chapter two: new girl (maxs pov)
chapter three: Davids drinks (harpers pov)
chapter four: drunk max (maxs pov)
chapter five: the morning (harpers pov)
chapter six: what the fuck do we do? (maxs pov)
chapter seven: david talks to harper (harpers pov)
chapter eight: shes just hot! (maxs pov)
chapter nine: boobs. (3rd person pov)
chapter eight: maxs an asshole (harpers pov)
 chapter eleven: im sorry. (maxs pov)
chapter twelve: your "friendship?" (harpers pov)
chapter thirteen: maxs tent (maxs pov)
chapter fourteen: tent. (3rd person)
chapter fifteen: flashing. (maxs pov)
chapter sixteen: ignore it. (3rd person pov)
chapter seventeen:  jealousy (maxs pov)
chapter eighteen: what the hell where we? (3rd person pov)
Chapter nineteen: Neil. (Maxs pov)
chapter twenty one: New friendship
chapter twenty two: hidden feelings
chapter twenty four: the woods

chapter twenty: new begining

1.1K 14 11
By omgkyslol

Max took you further out into the woods.

"Ouch! Your fucking hurting me!"

"Do you think I give a shit?" He said under his breath, he dose that a lot.

He then brought you to a big building. It looked abandoned.

"Harper." He held onto both your hands.

"Im sorry." He spoke. His voice was filled with regret and anger, he looked down at the ground.

"I kn- I know what I did was wrong." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I was being annoying, and if you don't want to put up with me anymore I understand. But if you maybe wanted to, do you want to start over?"

Harper looked timid. She couldn't tell if this was just another stupid idea of his to get laid. But he seemed regretful.

"Look Max. I'm not mad at you, I understand. We can start over."

I was honestly waiting for him to ask me for something or for him to laugh in my face but he just smiled. I followed him back to the camp.

Maybe this is a new start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 842 13
Disclaimer: this story is old and not well written, there for there may be some grammatical errors or mistakes. If you find anything like the aforeme...
52.5K 1K 18
You are a poor girl that just lost her job but finds an advertising about a job as a counselor at a camp. Warning: includes violence, lemon and diabe...
71.7K 1.6K 30
This is going to suck BUT IT'S FOR LAYLA SENPAI~ So I was brought to the Fandom bye Layla senpai so I made this book because she really like these t...
48.9K 2.4K 26
(Sequel to "Here We Are") (You don't have to read the first book, but it'd make a bit more sense if you did) ...