Grind (ENGLISH)

By aqua_cola

Vinegar Doppio had always been fascinated by Strip Clubs, but he had never dared, as always. That night, howe... More

Negroni
Alley
Coffee
Sheets
Whiskey
Clothes
Tea
Exotic dance
Virgo
Sofa
Cigarette
Book
Lips
Fingers
Newspaper
Angel
Aura
Instincts
Blood
Skin
Madness
Feckless
Cognac
Shoulders

Towel

6 0 0
By aqua_cola

She felt her body free from the grip of those man's massive legs, who came down from her body and from the sofa, still standing in front of the girl, turning his back to her, while she was breathing even more heavily and, laying down, observed the scene with her head turned towards those unknown figures.

-Gelato...- he said almost whispering.

The two walked over towards him, with only the coffee table to divide them.

-What the fuck are you even doing? If the boss found out, he would skin you alive.- the dark haired man commented, in an incredibly low and hoarse voice, looking at his colleague with disapproval and disgust.

Ghiaccio turned his head, looking to the side of the living room, snorting.

-I don't know what you actually saw, but as usual you didn't understand shit! I was just threatening her and since she didn't shut the fuck up and kept crying, I had to shut her mouth in some way.-

Celeste could not believe those words, those lies. She braced herself with trembling arms and lifted her torso, sitting on the sofa and bringing her naked legs to her bare chest, while the black leather pants finally slipped away from her feet, falling down to the cold floor.

The blond turned his head to the side to observe her and then let out a laugh.

-And to silence her ugly face you did have to undress her and throw her on a sofa, am I right?- he lowered his gaze to her streaked purple thigh -Ah sure, how can we forget the torture of the bruised thigh. You really are a dickhead, losing your fucking mind just by looking at some pussy, coglione.-

The curly guy turned his head abruptly, glaring at him.

-You know Gelato, not all of us can get our ass fucked when we like to, don't we?-

The expression of the dark haired man changed further, returning the murderous gaze.

-If you don't want to wait for Risotto to beat the shit out of that fucking face of yours, just say it.- he spat.

Celeste felt the room heat up and she was truly afraid for the second time on that hellish day.

She saw Ghiaccio sprint, climbing over the table with an incredibly high jump and approaching those two with threatening steps, while pointing a finger at them, continuing to rant non-stop.

-Do you guys like to live here just to give orders, assholes?! Where the fuck have you all been these days, huh?! It is convenient to arrive and give orders as if it was your house, isn't it?! Don't tell me what Risotto would do, not you guys, cazzo!-

Before the short man with blond hair could respond to the insults, Melone ran into the room.

-Hey hey hey! What is happening here?!-

Everyone turned their head to him and Ghiaccio took a few steps back, snorting.

-Andate a farvi fottere, losers.- and, moving away his newly arrived mate, he left the house slamming the wooden door behind him.

The girl tried to wipe her wet face, hastily adjusting her bra and putting on her shirt, while the three men remaining in the room stared at her.

-Gelato, Sorbet... can you explain to me what happened while I was away?- asked the lilac-haired man, turning his gaze towards them and placing a hand on his bony hip.

The dark shrugged before answering him.

-We just went into the house and heard screaming, so we came here and found Ghiaccio on top of the hostage, with three fingers stuck in her mouth and some of her clothes on the floor, while he was holding her stuck on the sofa.-

The man in his arms nodded, before continuing the speech of his partner.

-We asked him what he was doing and as usual he was pissed off.-

Melone sighed, looking at Celeste, who had just stood up with her back to them to put on her pants again.

He couldn't help but observe her soft curves, until he noticed purple marks on one of her legs.

-Cara...- he called her with a lustful tone, making her turn around with an expression of disgust on her face -was he the one who made you those marks there, all reddish?-

He saw her immediately nodding, as she turned her swollen, red eyes to the floor.

He put a hand to his face, sighing heavily again.

-We have to tell this to the capo before he finds out on his own, we'll end up in trouble anyway, as usual, because of that idiot.

-Excuse me, we?!- the blond barked -Sorbet and I haven't done shit! It's all fault of that asshole, so don't you try to bring us into this mess!-

His companion nodded, with a stern look.

-I have to hurry to inform Risotto, let's just hope that the boss doesn't want to pick her up these days...- he added ignoring them, as he ran a hand through his smooth and silky hair, then turning his blue eyes to the light blue ones of the girl, still on feet in front of the sofa.

-Is it possible to know what you have done to make him so angry, mia cara?- he asked, smiling at her, as he approached her with lewd stepa.

-I... I didn't do anything.- her voice trailed off in her throat as she felt her eyes fill with tears again.

Melone placed too confidently a hand on her shaky shoulder, forcing her to sit down, as he took his place next to her and continued to stare.

-Go ahead.-

She took a deep breath before swallowing hard.

-I was here, in the living room... then he came, so I decided to leave, but he started yelling at me an I lied to him, telling him that I just wanted to make myself some coffee...- she could feel those three figures observing her with attention -then he ordered me to bring him a cup too and I obeyed, then he forced me to sit next to him to drink it and when I finished I got up, but he got so mad.-

Melone nodded, inviting her to continue, while he was lustfully massaging her aching thigh.

-He grabbed me by the wrist and forced me onto the sofa, then... then he took off my shirt and lowered my pants and...- her trembling voice choked her again, as she started to weep profusely.

-We don't have all day, we have works to do.- Sorbet said sourly.

-Sorry...- she justified herself in a feeble tone, wiping her face with the back of her hand -then he started to touch me and... he penetrated me with his fingers and then... then he forced them into my mouth, insulting me and saying that I'm just a slut, that I provoke you all on purpose and that in reality I would like to be...- she cleared his throat noisily -...would like to have sex with all of the team...- she concluded, covering her face with her hands and letting go of loud sobs.

Melone stood up, scratching his temple with a gloved finger.

-Well, we can't really say that you didn't deserved it by being all alone in a room with him, but of course I would have expected a little more self-control from him, before further permissions given by the boss...- he snorted, annoyed -now the capo is going to beat our ass up, what a shame.-

-Ugh, why do you keep using the plural, Melone?- Gelato contested.

-Yeah, you heard it, right? Ghiaccio did it all by himself and she certainly won't have any problems telling the story to Risotto, am I right?-

Sorbet asked her, looking at her with icy eyes and making her nod, still trembling.

-Well, you aren't wrong though, after all it's he who doesn't know how to behave in front of a woman...- he looked at her with hungry eyes, licking his lip and making her guts twist.

She couldn't trust anyone.

He wasn't interested in her personal health, but only in not being punished by his boss, things were clear after those umpteenth languid glances.

-As soon as he arrives after his mission I'll tell him about it, you two don't worry, while you- he called her back with a snap of his fingers, as if she was a dog -go and wash yourself, you have such an ugly face, in this way you make the situations looks even more serious, vai.-

Celeste felt her fingernails break the skin of her palms as she clenched her fists with hatred, foolishly hoping to attack those monsters.

"Filthy men, ugly bastards, vile worms!" she thought, struggling to get up from the sofa, her body still weak, and heading for the bathroom.

After she left the room, Melone theatrically slumped on the back of the sofa.

-What a mess...- he chuckled, scratching his eyebrows with one hand.

Gelato smiled at him meanly.

-We all know how it will end with her, the boss should give you guys the green light and that's it, before it ends even worse than it already will.-

Melone laughed out loud, before looking him straight in the eye.

-Exactly.-

She felt almost protected under the boiling water, almost purified after that terrible experience. Her throat still burned after the man's nails had scratched it and her thigh screamed in pain as she carelessly collided with the side of the shower.

Her left breast began to show streaks similar to those on her leg, making it difficult for her to wash her body, in an attempt to erase the memory of that rough touch on her pale skin.

She sat down under the hot jet, curling up on herself, crying again with her head hidden in her crossed arms that held her knees tightly to her chest.

She wished for death once more and for a moment her breath caught.

When she got out of the shower, about two hours later, only Melone was left in the house, talking in a sustained tone to someone, in a room she hadn't yet explored.

She only heard his velvety voice coming out of the walls of that room and decided, driven by curiosity, to eavesdrop, gently placing her ear and shoulder on the wooden door.

-...and then Ghiaccio took her leg and squeezed it hard, which is why she is now bruised down there.- she heard him say.

She realized he was explaining what had happened hours earlier to Risotto.

With a violent jerk of her body she detached herself from the wooden wall, not wanting to hear and remember that sad event again and not wanting, above all, to be discovered by them and risk ending up again in a dangerous situation.

She started to go to the bedroom that had been granted to her, when the door from which Melone's voice opened, letting out the man and also an imposing figure, who covered his companion with its shadow.

-Woman.- thundered the giant.

Celeste shivered hearing Risotto call her that way once more, slowly turning to him, finding him inches away from her.

-Yes...?- she asked in a faint voice, looking at him with a terrified air from below.

The boss scrutinized her as she bleached the faded towel from her chest with her hands.

He immediately noticed the flushed wrist, finger marks on the top of one of her breasts, and the obvious bruises on her thigh.

-Who was it? - he asked her.

The girl looked away, biting her lip and swallowing loudly, not responding immediately.

-Answer me.-

-It was Ghiaccio...- she whispered, in a broken voice.

She heard him exhaling noisily through his nose.

-Do not find yourself ever again in similar situations with my men.- he admonished her, making her snap her face towards him again -And try not to provoke them anymore, I'm not going to accept you putting them in danger again by provoking them in this way.-

She couldn't believe his words: was it her fault? She couldn't accept it.

Pushed by a surge of courage, probably caused by the lack of respect they were continually giving her, she finally broke out, letting herself go to an outlet, after having kept all the hatred of those days inside.

-Provoke them?! Are you kidding me?! What the fuck am I supposed to do, if you order me to dance for you all, huh?! Should I refuse, so you can peel off my fingernails, uh?! You do have some fucking problems, you fucking psycho! Do you even realize what you are saying?! Do you even listen to yourself while talking or you have shit in your brain?! I fucking hope your boss kills you all! I really hope you all fucking die, stronzi!-

The white-haired man did not change his expression, as usual, while Melone let out a smile, which he promptly covered with the palm of one of his hands, preparing himself for what was coming.

Before the girl could continue her liberating speech, she found herself suddenly pinned to the wall, with a suffocating grip on her neck that silenced her in the moment and her back pressed painfully against the hard, protruding tiles of the ruined wall.

-If you add just one word, what my man did to you before will be nothing compared to what I'm going to do with your body.- he whispered in a low voice, looking her straight in the eye.

He felt her try to swallow as she put her hands around her neck and tried in vain to free herself from his grip. He then put even more pressure, making her cough and gasp for air, before letting her go, watching her collapse to the ground and remain naked of her towel, which slipped from her body, slender and defenseless, at the man's feet.

-I hate you...- she croaked in a hoarse voice, staring at the floor that was becoming wet with her tears -I hate you with all of my heart.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 72 9
After Uvo defeated the first wave of mafia members, he notices a spectator watching him from afar...... Tw: blood, masochism, cursing, smutt, torture...
118K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
1.4M 41.2K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
Eyes On You By AJ

Non-Fiction

70.5K 1K 30
His fantasy finally comes to life after a while of watching her every move. TW this story contains mentions of hard kinks including cnc knifeplay, bl...