Natasha Romanoff x Fem reade...

By kejh05

One-Shots of a Female reader x Natasha Romanoff/Scarlett Johansson. I will take requests! Some One-Shots may... More

A/N
He'll drop me.. - Avengers
Drunk - Avengers
Fire Drill - NR
Black widow!
A/N - IMPORTANT!
Poptarts -NR
Smoking - NR
Energy - SJ
A/N Thank you! :)
Always been me and you - NR
Married Life - NR
Relationship - SJ
Happiness - NR
Meeting the Family.. Accidentally - NR
Disappointed - NR
Dogs - NR
Babysitter - SJ
Somewhere safe - NR
Somewhere Safe Pt 2 - NR
Babysitter Pt 2 - SJ
Harassed - SJ
Babysitter Pt 3 - SJ
IMPORTANT!
Come Home - NR
Results - SJ
Tired - SJ
Change - SJ
Prank War - NR
Can't sleep - NR
Memes - SJ
Crying - NR
You've got a Friend in me - SJ
Her smile - NR
I Miss Her - SJ
How long? - SJ
Bloopers - SJ
Only the Best - NR
The 'talk' - NR
Rain - SJ
Returning - SJ & EO!
ADHD Help - NR
A/N (please read)
Attention - NR
New Book?
Messages - SJ
Consequences - NR
Rose's Birthday - SJ
1/3 is out!
2/3 is out!
Cheater - SJ
Remember Me? - NR
Cheater Pt 2 - SJ
School - SJ
Softie - NR
Windowsill - NR
First day back - SJ
A/N Help.
Breakdown - SJ
Professor Romanoff - NR
Attempt - NR
Text Chains - SJ
Interviews - SJ
Real - NR
Just a Hug - NR
Cheater Pt 3 - SJ
Such A Dork - NR
Stab - NR
Drunk - SJ
Drunk Pt 2 - SJ
I bought us a dog - SJ
Sick - NR
Deaf - NR
College - NR
College Pt 2 - NR
You make me so happy - NR
You Forgot About Me - NR
Just Hold Me - NR
Never Good Enough - NR
Home From Work - SJ
Minecraft - NR
Prank Gone Wrong - SJ
Prank Gone Wrong Pt 2 - SJ
Protection - SJ
Trust - NR
Wrong Number - NR
Mouse - SJ
Babysitting Morgan - NR
I'll never stop missing you - NR
Sleep things - SJ
Fluff Alphabet - NR
Getting You Back - NR
Concentrate - NR
Midnight Car Rides - SJ
Halloween - NR
Surprise - NR
"Youre.. wow" - NR
Surprise Part 2 - NR
Our Relationship - NR
It's happening again - NR
Sorry
Homework - NR
First Sight - NR
!!!
Love you - NR
Intern - SJ
Holding Hands - NR
Mama Bear - NR
Quiet - NR
Sunday Update.
For you, id do anything - SJ
Lost it all - NR
Cute moments - NR
Sleep - NR
Stubborn - NR
What happened.
Wisdom teeth - NR
Never allowed home alone - NR
My New Story
Soulmates - NR
Soulmates Pt 2 - NR
Spending nights in the vents - NR/YB

Mother-Daughter time - SJ

5.8K 84 113
By kejh05

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! THIS IS MY OWN STORY!

Plot: Y/N and her mum (Scarlett) spend a day together.

Reader is 4 years old

Warnings: None :) just a really fluffy story for you all

Words: 2055

Scarlett's POV

I came back home late last night from being away filming for 3 months. I was secretly hoping Y/N was awake but when I saw her spread across her bed, lightly snoring, I decided it would be best to surprise her in the morning.

Silently, I made my way over to her bedroom to see her in a completely different position than when I saw her last night (bro this is so relatable I move so much in my sleep). When I got over to her bed, I sat down next to her and pushed the hair out of her little face. I began to shake her awake and seeing her face light up when seeing me is one of the best feelings as a mum.

Y/N's POV

When I was beginning to wake up I could feel someone lightly shaking me to wake up, the I saw her face. I quickly jumped up into my mum's arms and never wanted to let go, "I missed you loads mama" I said beginning to tear up. "I missed you too my darling. Let's not cry and we can spend the whole day together how does that sound?" She said almost as a whisper and she dried my eyes with her sleeve. I nodded frantically not wanting anything more than a whole day with mama.

Mama soon picked me up and I had my head on her shoulder, inhaling her scent that I love. We soon made our way into the kitchen and mama sat me down onto the kitchen counter. "What would you like to eat, darling?" she asked me. "Surprise me mama!" I replied and getting a boop on the nose making me giggle.

As mum was cooking I was telling her about how Colin was pulling funny faces making me laugh and how Auntie Lizzie came around the house the other day and we played monopoly and I won! She smiled at everything I said, listening to my stories when Colin came downstairs.

"Morning my two favourite girls!" he said happily. "COLINNNN!" I shouted happily whilst making grabby hands wanting to be picked up by him. He makes my mama happy so he makes me happy and he is like a dad to me. "Morning babe" Mama said whilst kissing him. I was really grossed out by this so I pulled a face at this action, earning a laugh from both of them. But I didn't know what was funny so I began to cry, thinking they were laughing at me.

"Oh sweetie what's the matter" mama said holding me. "Y-You and C-Colin laughed at me" I said between cries. "Oh Y/N, baby, we're so sorry. We didn't mean to upset you darling." I looked over at Colin who nodded in agreement so I started to stop crying. Mama put me down in my chair and started kissing my face " I love you darling we would never do anything to upset you on purpose." "I love you too mama... and you Colin."

Mama then came back over with a stack of pancakes, one for me, one for her and one for Colin. We began to talk but it was mostly me saying why dolls are scary and they're evil. (idk about yous but dolls used to scare me senseless as a kid like they just are evil) Mama started saying that Colin is afraid of dolls too and we high-fived each other and finished eating. "Right, ladies I have to head to work you two can have like a girls day." My smile faltered but then I remembered a day with mum doesn't sound too bad so I got up and hugged him as he left the house.

"Just us two then, eh? What do you fancy doing first?" Mama asked me whilst picking me up. "Can we watch a movie please mama?" I asked shyly. "Of course we can darling." We walked into the living room where she gave me the TV remote whilst she went to get snacks for us. I decided that I wanted to watch 'UP' because it's my favourite film ever. (Just saying if you don't cry at Up you're heartless, either that or I just cry easy at PIXAR films. Defo the second one)

The film began to play and mama sat down and I went over to her and laid on her lap, pulling the blanket across with me. I think that mama noticed my struggle cause she pulled me up onto her lap whilst spreading the fluffy blanket across our legs. "There we go baby" She said, kissing my forehead. I looked up at Mama to see the biggest smile ever on her face and I copied her action and booped her nose before turning my attention back to the TV.

Scarlett's POV

About halfway through the film I began to hear slight snores coming from my lap, so I looked down to see Y/N fast asleep. She had a slight smile on her face so I decided to turn off the TV and go to sleep with her.

I was woken up around 2 hours later, at 1pm, by Y/N pulling on my shirt and kissing me trying to wake me up. I pretended to be asleep and I think that Y/N noticed as she whined "I know you're awake mama cause I saw your eyes open silly." I couldn't help but laugh at this comment, she really was smart sometimes but lacked all common sense. "Okay, okay you got me. What do you say we get changed and head out?" I asked her. "Hmmmm... sounds good mama but I get to pick your outfit!" she challenged, "Deal" I replied, scooping her up and bringing her to her room to get her cleaned and dressed.

After a nice bath, that soaked me, she picked out her own outfit whilst I went for a shower and when I came out of my bathroom I saw her laid on my bed with clothes in her hand. "God, you were taking forever mama." I playfully pushed her head down onto the bed and she passed me my clothes. For a 4-year-old, this kid has fashion sense.

As we were leaving the house I went to pick her up but she backed off and looked at me seriously. "I wanna walk by myself mama" She had never asked to walk to the park without me holding her before so I was smiling from ear to ear, feeling pride strike me. "Of course you can, sweetie."

Y/N's POV

This was the furthest I have ever walked before so as I was walking I had mama behind me just in case I fell, which I did a couple of times. But each time I fell, I got back up determined to get to the park (I wish I had this determination).

As soon as we got to the park I celebrated by putting my fist up in the air and watched mama copy my move, showing how proud of me she was. I loved making mama proud. As we walked slowly into the park I noticed an Ice cream van in the corner of my eyes so I began to pull at mama's trousers (or pants, I'm British so I'm sorry xD). I made grabby hands up to her to which she picked me up "You okay, baby?" mama asked me. "Can we get an ice cream pleaseeeee mama?" She looked at me then the van and nodded. I copied my action from earlier and did a mini fist pump.

Me and Mama were sat in the grass in the park whilst eating our ice creams and I realised how much I love my mama, so I decided to tell her. "Mama?" I said. "Yeah, baby?" "I love you... like this much" I said sticking my arms out as far as I could. "I love you too" she said kissing my forehead gently.

We spent a couple hours at the park, we did things like feeding the duckies, playing on the swings, walking round the gardens. After that we went to the shops and something caught my eye. I know i had already asked for Ice cream earlier but I really wanted it. I pulled at mama's trousers and pointed towards the small, fluffy, stuffed octopus and said "I know I asked for ice cream earlier mummy but i was really good when you left and I really, really like Mr. Octopus.." Mama looked down at me and signalled with a nod that it was okay to get the octopus.

After shopping, we went to a restaurant where we ordered a portion of chicken wings between us. When we got home it was beginning to get dark out. "Wow darling we've been out for ages, it's nearly 8pm! Shall we watch a movie before bed?" she asked me. I nodded and asked for her to lift me up.

We laid in the same spot as this morning but this time I had Mr. Octopus on me and mama put on 'Tangled'. Throughout the film I was singing along to all the songs and at one point I think mama started to record me but I don't care she was really happy.

Once the film had finished mama had picked me up and brought me into the bathroom.

Scarlett's POV

We have had so much fun all day and I really did never want this day to end, but nothing lasts forever.

I picked Y/N up and placed her on my hip as I made our way to the bathroom. I placed her on the bathroom counter and began running the bath. As the bath began to fill up I gave her, her toothbrush and I started watching her as she did it as she was learning to do it on her own. She did pretty well but I wanted to check over so I brushed round her teeth once, gently, trying not to damage her gums. "Spit." I told her. She spat out the toothpaste into the sink. "Good girl" I praised.

Bath time was her favourite time as she always got to play as I watched, however, I soon noticed how tired she was so after about 10 minutes in the bath, I picked her up and began drying her with a pink fluffy towel. She got up and out the bathroom herself and when I finished up cleaning the mess in the bathroom and pulling the plug of the bath, I went into her room to see her cuddled up with Mr. Octopus and a book in her hand.

I got into bed with her after, I too, got myself changed and picked up the book. As soon as I started reading she latched onto me and it made my heart flutter with love for my baby girl. I didn't realise how tired I was until we were cuddles up together.

Colin's POV (surprise!)

When I arrived home from work it was still early into the night, well for me and Scarlett anyway as it was like 11pm. I opened the door to hear nothing, from anywhere. I began looking around for the girls, but as I opened the door to Y/N's room I saw something that made me so happy to be apart of this family.

All I could see was Y/N and Scarlett cuddled up together, as Y/N was asleep but still held tightly onto her mother and a stuffed octopus. Whilst Scarlett was also, fast asleep, with one of her hands holding a book, whilst the other was secured around Y/N. I quickly flicked off the light and whispered, "Goodnight my darlings." before making my way into my own room.

A/N

Sooooo.... I got slightly carried away but I loved writing this so much! It really does make me wish I had a mum like this cause my mum never even bats her eyelashes at me but that's a different story! Anyways I hope you enjoyed a really long one and I can't wait to write more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 463 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...
148K 3.6K 100
This will be a scarletwidow/wandanat oneshots. And this will be my first story. I hope you enjoy. Oh and request are open :)
8.1K 161 6
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! πŸ”žMature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...