Troublemaker | Station 19

By goonerscribblesox

When the arrival of the youngest member of the Bishop family, Maddie, turns up at the station, skeletons come... More

{Cast & Characters}
1. Arrival at 19
2. Home sweet home
3. Exhaustion
4. Sour Mood
5. Escape Act
6. Grounded
8. Risking It
9. Hero
10. PTSD
11. Oh Mother Dearest
12. Sick Day
13. Reunited
14. The World As We Know It Now
15. Our Fallen Hero
16. Tiger on the loose
17. Moving In
18. Bringing Up The Past
19. Probie Sullivan!
20. Victims
21. Wrongful Arrest
22. The Aftermath!
23. The Chase Is On
24. It's Too Early To Say Goodbye
25. Too Soft
26. Memorial Service
27. Unwanted Guest
28. Pushing Her Luck
29. Uncle Mason
30. Back To Italy
31. Hospital Trip
32. Confessions
33. Recovery Begins
34. Date Night
35. Unforgivable Actions
36. Unfamiliar Face
37. Anxiety
38. Leaving For Italy
39. Late Night Fears
40. Confrontation
41. Mood Swings
42. Reconnected
43. Teenage Trouble
44. It's Wedding Day!
45. Fallout Of Events
46. Happiness Doesn't Last Long
47. Turmoil
48. Awaiting News
49. Other Side
50. Awake
51. Nobody Likes Hospitals
52. Welcome To The Family
53. Wrapped Up In Cotton Wool
54. Recovery
55. Surprise Visitors
56. Show Some Respect
57. Back To School
58. Violence Doesn't Get You Anywhere
59. Birthday Wish
60. Who Doesn't Like Fireworks?
61. Rise From The Ashes
62. Celebrate!
63. Celebrate! pt.2
64. Fear
65. Truth Comes out
66. Seattle Heatwave
67. Maybe One Day
68. Are We Ready To Try This Again?
69. The Beginning Of A Downward Spiral
70. Sneaking Out, Again!
71. Testing The Limits!
72. The Calm Before The Storm
73. Devastation
74. Grief Stricken
75. Depression
76. Late Night Hospital Visit
77. Therapy
78. Feelings
79. As The Bells Ring, Blood Is Shed
80. Diagnosis
81. The Truth Hurts
82. Homophobic Slurs
83. Burnt Turkey
84. Accept That Its Over!
85. Actions!
86. Deep Trouble...
87. Rose Petals And Champagne, All Around!
88. Realisation
89. Christmas Is Just Around The Corner!
90. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Well Kinda!
Book 2 Update!

7. Staying At The Houseboat

5.9K 131 13
By goonerscribblesox

"You're going on Vacation without me? Seriously!" Maddie exclaimed as she was sat on the couch. The night before Maya and Carina had talked about taking some time away from work to take a vacation. They had thought about Maddie going with them however she was still grounded, so she would think of it as a reward for her behavior so Maya decided that she would ask her friends to watch the teenager for the week.

"Yes and hopefully you're going to stay with Andy," Maya said and Maddie stared at both the two women in disbelief.

"Seriously? You're going on Vacation without me, that's so unfair. Why have I got to stay with Andy? Why can't I come?" Maddie asked.

"We had thought about it but since you're still technically grounded, I don't think it would be a good idea. So yes you're going to stay with Andy. You like Andy though, you'll have fun with her," Maya said. Maddie continued to pout.

"We will be back before you know it bambina," Carina pointed out.

"That still isn't the point," Maddie scoffed in annoyance, "I can't believe you're going away without me, it's so unfair!"

"I have a really big favor to ask you, well actually two big favors," Maya said as she sat in the fire truck on a way to a call with Andy and Vic. Andy turned to look at her best friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Go on?" Andy asked.

"So Carina and I want to take a vacation, would you mind being intern captain whilst I'm away?" Maya asked. Andy nodded in agreement, "Okay the other thing I wanted to ask, we thought about taking Maddie with us but since she is still grounded and she would just see it as a reward for her behavior so I was wondering if you would watch her while we're away?" Maya asked.

"If I could then I would but I have already made plans, you know I totally would have otherwise though," Andy said. Maya nodded in understanding.

"I don't mind watching her," Vic said from the back, "I mean if you don't know who else to ask,"

"Well we did think about Carina's brother but Maddie barely knows him. You wouldn't mind watching her?" Maya asked Vic.

"No of course not, I'll have to check with Dean as well since I'm staying at his at the moment but yeah it should be fine, it will be fun to hang out with Mini Bishop," Vic said with a grin.

"Awesome! Thank you Hughes!" Maya said.

"So I'm staying with Vic and Dean for the week now instead of Andy's?" Maddie asked as she sat on her sisters bed while Maya packed for her vacation. Carina had gone back at her apartment to pack as well.

"Yes, are you okay with that?" Maya asked as she folded her clothes and placed them neatly into the suitcase. Maddie shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean it's not like I have a choice anyways," Maddie muttered under her breath.

"Maddie, we've been over this." Maya said with a sigh.

"I know, I just mean that I would rather go away with you guys, but I guess that it will be fun with baby Pru as well," Maddie said.

"Remember you're still grounded though, I'm only letting you have your phone as an exception so I can make sure that you're okay, but you need to remember to still do your homework and listen to what they both say, you got it?" Maya said.

"Crystal clear," Maddie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Dean!" Maddie said as Dean opened his front door with baby Pru in his arms. It was the day of the Vacation, Maya was dropping Maddie off at Dean's before she had to leave for the airport to meet Carina.

"Hey trouble," Dean said greeting Maddie, "All ready for your Vacation, Captain?"

"Almost yeah just a few last minute things to do. Thanks again for agreeing with Hughes to watch her Miller," Maya said and Dean nodded in agreement.

"No problem. You both deserve to have a good time, don't worry Maddie will be in good hands with us," Dean said, ruffling Maddie's hair with his free hand. Maddie looked up at the older man and pouted in annoyance.

"I better be heading back before I'm late to the airport," Maya said quickly glancing at her watch before looking at the teenager, "Come here you. Be good for Dean and Vic please, if you're lucky I might bring you a present back," Maya said as she wrapped her around her to give her a tight hug.

"Have fun on your vacation with Carina sis," Maddie said. Maya placed a kiss on the top of her sisters head. Dean stepped aside to let Maddie go inside the houseboat.

"Make sure you look after her!" Maya said protectively of her kid.

"Don't worry Captain, she is going to be fine with us. Go have fun with your hot Italian doctor girlfriend," Dean said. Maya rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Bye Miller," Maya said before turning around to walk back to her car. Dean waved until he couldn't see her and stepped back inside the house.

"Wow, you live on water! That's so cool!" Maddie exclaimed. Dean chuckled as he placed the tiny baby in her Moses basket.

"Yeah I do. Come on I'll show you outside, the view is awesome!" Dean said. Maddie followed the man outside and stared in amazement out at the water.

"You was right. It is awesome!" Maddie said with a grin.

"Peek-a-Boo!" Maddie said hovering over the bassinet, moving hands away from her face to try stop the small baby from crying, but to her disappointment it didn't work. Vic, Dean and Maddie was all sat in the lounge as the baby continued to cry, "Come on Pru you gotta stop crying, what's all the fuss, hey?" Maddie said with a sigh, looking at Dean, "Your daughter doesn't like to sleep, like at all, why doesn't she want to sleep,"

"I know, god my eyes hurt so bad, I feel like I haven't slept at all!" Dean groaned, rubbing his eyes in exhaustion. Vic scooped the baby up and rocked her in her arms and started to ring her a song. Vic stopped when Dean gave her a look. "Maybe don't sing her a song about the fact that her mom abandoned her?" Dean stated. Vic's eyes widened not realizing.

"I swear to God, I didn't even realize those were the lyrics," Vic said, pausing to stop singing the song.

"Pru was abandoned by her mom?" Maddie asked. Dean rubbed his temples as the baby still continued to cry.

"Yeah, JJ bailed after Pru was born claiming she didn't want to raise her," Dean said.

"That has got to suck, I know how it feels to be abandoned," Maddie said thinking about her parents, although she was grateful for Maya and Carina. Vic and Dean shared a look between one another.

"At least you have Maya and Carina now," Vic said as the baby stopped crying, "Hey look at that! She's stopped crying," Vic pointed out as the baby slept on her chest.

"Do you think that Maddie is okay?" Maya asked, sat on the edge of the bed of the hotel as Carina was unpacking her suitcase.

"I'm sure that she is fine bella, you gave her phone to back to her so I'm sure that she is probably attached to it as every teenager is nowadays," Carina said. Maya nodded but still didn't feel at ease.

"Maybe I should try call her and check in," Maya wondered.

"There isn't no harm in that," Carina said moving to sit on the bed next to her girlfriend. Maya scrolled through her phone to find Maddie's number to FaceTime her kid.

"Hey guys," Maddie said as her face popped up on the screen as she saw Maya and Carina on the screen.

"I just wanted to check in and see if you was okay," Maya asked.

"I'm fine," Maddie said cheerfully. Maya sighed in relief.

"See Bella I told you that she was fine," Carina said to Maya and then turned to look at the phone, "Maddie your sister is being very worried about you right now," Carina said. Maddie smirked.

"You don't need to be worried, I'm fine! We're all fine," Maddie said, moving the camera around to show Vic who was rocking the baby in her arms and Dean was leant against the kitchen side looking exhausted, "Well as fine as we can be with a crying baby," Maddie said as she giggled. Maya and Carina both laughed in amusement.

"Well it sounds like you are having fun," Carina said. Maddie nodded.

"Make sure that you do your schoolwork and listen to Dean and Vic," Maya told her daughter while Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Maya you're on Vacation with your girlfriend. Go sit by the pool, relax and stop worrying about me," Maddie said. Maya raised her eyebrow, "Seriously Maya it's only a week, go enjoy your time with Carina,"

"I can't help but worry about you Mads, you're my little sister and I will always worry about you," Maya said. Maddie couldn't help but roll her eyes and then smile.

"Okay, I'm hanging up now, I will see you next week, bye guys!" Maddie said as she quickly ended the call before Maya could say anything further.

"Bye Bambina," Carina waved.

"Bye kiddo, remember to be good!" Maya said as Maddie ended the call before she could protest further.

"See, she is absolutely fine, now let's take Maddie's advice and go enjoy our Vacation Bella," Carina said. Maya nodded but bit her lip.

"Maybe I should just call the station, just once more," Maya insisted as Carina smirked at her girlfriend, "Travis never got back to me with them numbers," Maya told her.

"Okay sure, but I'm going to get into my bikini and go down to the pool, feel free to join me when you're ready," Carina said with a wink while walking away.

"What else will soothe her?" Maddie said from her seat on the couch. Dean had baby Pru in her cradle thing as he bounced her up and down in an attempt to soothe her while music played in the background.

"Uh, it says here colic can be soothed by putting a warm bottle on her belly," Vic said reading a book on how to stop the crying infant. "Uh, Alexa, can you add a hot water bottle and, uh, diapers to my shopping list, please?" Vic called over to Alexa as it played back what he had added.

"Why do you say please to her?" Dean asked as he continued to bounce Pru up and down in an attempt to calm her.

"Because I have manners!" Vic insisted exhausted. Maddie rolled her eyes at the adults, continuing to try and soothe the baby, giving up and handing her back to Dean.

"Okay," Dean mumbled, "Alexa, turn off the music,"

"Please!" Vic said agitated.

"Please?" Dean asked taken back as the front door opened and Jack walked in with cups of coffee.

"Hey Jack," Maddie said with a grin spotting the man who was confused to see the teenage girl.

"Shh!" Dean said trying to keep the noise down.

"Hey squirt, what are you doing here?" Jack said, taking note of the appearance of the three of them and the crying infant, "Whoa. You guys look not good,"

"I need a bath and I need an omelette and I need a triple latte. Did I say bath already? I need many things," Vic said in a state of exhaustion as she moved of the couch to grab the coffee and collapsed back on the chair.

"I need so many things," Dean said as Pru continued to cry.

"Yeah," Jack said cautiously.

"But first..." Dean paused, "Here, and first, you're taking this," Dean said, trying to hand his daughter over to his best friend.

"No, no, no. Take her. You know me and babies are not..." Jack said, trying to change his mind.

"Come on Jack, she is harmless," Maddie giggled. Jack pulled a face at the teenager.

"Take the baby," Dean insisted as he placed his daughter in Jacks arms, "We've been getting more sleep on duty than off duty, buddy."

"I haven't even been here one day and I can't wait to go back home already to peace and quiet," Maddie mumbled.

"Whoa. Hey. Look at that." Jack pointed out at as Dean, Vic and Maddie all looked at him shocked. "She stopped crying. I think she likes me," Jack said, looking down at the baby adoringly who was now asleep, "Yep. I'm in love," Jack said with a grin as he moved to hold her up right.

"She stopped crying!" Maddie said admiringly. Jack looked at the teenage girl and flashed her a smile.

"How do I take this thing off? My brain isn't connected to my hands," Dean asked.

"How did you do that?" Vic asked.

"I guess that she was tired. Nighty night, chubs." Jack continued to stare down at the little girl in his arms.

"If I could move, I would kill him." Vic muttered shaking her head. Jack continued to rock the tiny girl in his arms as she moved to sit on the free couch.

"So what are you doing here squirt?" Jack asked, glancing up from the baby to the teenager.

"Maya and Carina went on Vacation. I wasn't allowed to go so Vic and Dean agreed to watch me," Maddie explained. Jack nodded in understanding.

"At least we can hang out now," Jack said with a grin.

"I want to sleep. I feel exhausted from all of Pru's crying!" Maddie said exhausted. It wasn't long until all of them were soon asleep, taking the opportunity to sleep while the baby did as well.

It was later on in the day now, they was all still fast asleep until their phones started going off.

"Guys! Wake up, all of your phones are going off!" Maddie said, nudging Jack lightly who had dozed off on the couch. Dean startled awake.

"Uh, what?" Jack jumped up at the touch. Maddie giggled as Jack scrambled to find his phone and his eyes widened, "You getting this, too?" Jack asked looking at Dean.

"Is that Vic's phone? Is everyone buzzing?" Dean asked rubbing his eyes.

"Five-alarm," Jack stated.

"What's a Five-alarm?" Maddie asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Your sisters the captain and she hasn't explained what a Five-alarm is?" Jack asked. Maddie shook her head, "Every firefighter in the city gets called in." he explained.

"Vic!" Dean yelled out as he scrambled to put his shoes on.

"What? What? What happened?" Vic asked, running out of the bedroom in a towel.

"Still with the towel?!" Dean asked, irritated. Vic ignored his comment and looked at her phone.

"Oh." Vic looked down at her phone and ran back into the bedroom to get changed.

"We won a contest. We're going to Disneyland." Jack said. Maddie looked confused.

"It's a five-alarm fire! Let's go!" Dean said.

"Who's gonna watch Pru and Maddie?!" Vic questioned.

"I can watch Pru myself. I don't need a babysitter," Maddie pointed out.

"Uh... Uh..." Jack and Dean both said. "Uh, what do we do?"

"Maya will kill is if we leave Maddie alone," Vic said out. Jack and Dean both agreed they didn't want Mayas temper in their firing line

"Uh... Uh, yeah, yeah. Come on. Come on." Jack said.

"One, two, three, go." Dean said as they decided with rock, paper and scissors.

"What?! Aw, come on!" Vic groaned. Maddie chuckled watching the anger on the firefighters face.

"One, two, three, go!" Dean said again.

"You bitches!" Vic exclaimed.

"Stop cheating," Dean said as he ran to grab Pru in her car seat.

"I'll say it again, I can look after myself," Maddie said with a sigh.

"Not happening squirt," Jack said.

"Uh... Hey, someone's gonna be at the station. Let's just go." Vic said.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Dean said as they rushed out the door.

"I don't know why you insist that somebody has to watch me. I'm thirteen and perfectly capable of looking after myself for a few hours," Maddie complained, walking into the station.

"We won't just be a few hours. It could be all night, I don't fancy the wrath of your M-Maya either if she finds out we left you alone," Vic stated almost slipping up while Maddie groaned. "Hey, is there anyone from "C" or "D" shift here?" Vic asked as they arrived at the station, walking past Travis and Emmett.

"Already headed for the fire." Travis said.

"Somebody needs to watch Pru and Maddie." Jack called out as they went to grab their gear.

"Uh, pick a number between 1 and 10." Vic said. Dean looked down at his daughter.

"This is my kid. Hey. This is my kid." Dean said.

"She's our kid!" Jack called out from the other room.

"Thank you, brother, but it's my name that's on the birth certificate. She's mine to not lose my life over, if I can help it." Dean said as he got his daughter out of her car seat. "I'll stay. I'll watch the front desk. You guys go." Dean said.

"You sure?" Vic asked.

"Yeah." Dean said. Jack and Vic walked out with their gear.

"Okay." Vic said.

"Oh, man. You're lucky you're so damn cute." Dean said with a smile as he looked at his daughter, "it's just the three of us mini Bishop." Dean said, looking at the teenage girl who staring down at her phone texting Sarah.

Dean and Maddie headed upstairs to walk into the beanery to make food. Maddie held baby Pru in her arms as Dean made them PB&J sandwiches.

"You like Vic don't you." Maddie said with a slight smirk on her face. Dean furrowed his eyebrow as he continued to make the sandwiches.

"What? No," Dean tried to play it off but Maddie wasn't dumb.

"Oh please, you seriously do! Why else would you constantly go on at her when she is just in a towel." Maddie said, continuing to smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dean said. Maddie just rolled her eyes as Dean handed her the sandwich and took his baby from Maddie and sat down at Pru in his arms.

"I know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm practically Cupid with an arrow." Maddie said as Dean just laughed in amusement. "I know you like her; you just have to admit it now Dean."

"Shut up and eat your sandwich kid." Dean said, trying to change the subject as he laughed nervously.

"See, told you. Just call me Cupid." Maddie said with a smug smile on her face.

New chapter update...

Hopefully you guys like it, please let me know what you think in the comments.

The response I've had from this book is crazy, really appreciate it guys! ❤️❤️❤️

//

Updated...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 155 9
Mason Bishop and his girlfriend had a baby boy while they were homeless and still doing drugs. As they love drugs more then they took you to statio...
9.9K 327 10
In which we see the first time Carina meets each member of Station 19. (Essentially The First Time I Met Carina from Carina's perspective)
96.5K 3.2K 116
what if maya bishop had a little sister, that she left behind? as maya realizes all the ways her father abused her in her youth, she can't help but...
12.6K 504 20
One-shot with stories from our favorite Station 19 couple Andy and Robert. We hope you enjoy. This is the English version remembering that English...