Walking Disaster- Hosie

By hosiesmp3

There are two girls, pretty obvious. One girl is a party animal, the other one likes to stay away from crowds... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Update :)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

2.5K 60 12
By hosiesmp3

Josie's POV
Landon kept following me around, I don't know why but I don't ask questions. I ran up to Cleo and give her Landon's phone that has the recording. She listens to it and she seems surprised. We see Hope walking around with Sebastian and I feel sick to my stomach. I see Penelope walk up to us and I turn and give her my full attention when Hope is watching.

P: So what are we doing tonight?
J: Stay in and watching a movie. I hope that's okay?
P: Yeah of course. That is perfectly fine.
J: Okay thank you.

I give her a quick peck. I didn't even try to go for a cheek kiss or anything. It seemed to be working and I walk off to my next class. I feel somebody following me from behind so I walk to the bathrooms. I lock myself inside a stall and climb up on the toilets. I see somebody walking inside so I unlocked the stall and pushed the person up against a wall. It was Hope. Hope gives me a small smirk and I back away.

H: Nice one.
J: Thanks for following me but now I gotta go to class.
H: How'd you know I was following you?
J: A gut instinct.
H: I have another question.

I cross my arms and Hope walks a bit closer to me. I back up into the wall and she was closer now. I walk around her and she turns to face me.

J: What's your question?
H: Why'd you kiss Penelope on the lips today? Especially when I was looking.
J: Is that really what you're concerned with?
H: Not really.
J: Then what are you concerned with?
H: A lot of things. Why'd you get Landon to record my conversation with him?
J: I just wanted to see why you were avoiding me.
H: Seems a little stalkerish, don't ya think?

I roll my eyes and turn around to walk away. I feel a hand hold onto my hand. I turn around and expected Hope to drop my hand but she doesn't. She holds onto it.

H: Let me explain why I did it.
J: Maybe later, I have to get to class.

I walk off and have my hand on the door. She pulled me back into her and pins me up against a wall.

H: Let me explain and then you can hate me.
J: Why should I let you explain anything to me when you've literally ignored me for almost the whole day. Why did you go all quiet when you left the closet? It was like I wasn't even there Hope.
H: Josie you were there. I did what I had to do to keep you safe.
J: Keep me safe? Really? I don't need you to protect me Hope.
H: Just let me explain, please.

Hope's eyes give all her emotions away. I can tell she feels guilty, sad and just angry. Probably at herself for agreeing to date Sebastian. She backs up and I stand there.

J: Explain then.
H: I agreed to date him or pretend to date him so that he wouldn't lie about what actually happened in the closet earlier. He said he'd make up some rumor that only him and everyone else would agree. I couldn't let that happen to you so I decided to fake date him into keeping you safe. I didn't expect it to hurt you this much and make you seem so angry at me.
J: Mhm.
H: That's it?
J: What else do you want me to say Hope? That I'm sorry for you? That I'm gonna stop you from doing whatever you want? You do whatever you want, it's not like my opinion would matter anyway.
H: It matters to me Jo.
J: Then why'd you leave me there standing in a classroom alone? Earlier I mean.
H: I had to find Sebastian to make things right.
J: So fake dating some quarterback seems right to you?
H: In the moment it did.
J: Right. I should really get going now.
H: Don't, please.

I feel bad, I shouldn't leave but for all I know Sebastian could be looking for her. Penelope could also be looking for me. I'd be missing another class and for what?

J: Why?
H: I need your help to change his mind about everything.
J: He won't listen to me.
H: He listened when you told him to go to the principals office.
J: Okay, I'll try but you owe me.
H: Okay, I'll owe you after this whole thing is over with.

I walk out of the bathroom, only to get pulled back into it. I look at Hope and then Penelope walks in.

P: Hey babe and hello loser.

She says that with a lot of disgust. I turn around and look at Penelope. Penelope gives me a small smile. Hope quickly let's go of my hand, I frown a little bit. I don't know why I frowned. Hope walks out of the bathroom and I feel something in my hand. I look down and see a piece of note paper. I put it in my pocket and Penelope comes up to me and pins me up against the bathroom wall.

Hope's POV
I walk up to Sebastian and slap him. Typical thing to do I guess. He looks at me confused and I roll my eyes.

H: I'm done with everything. Go ahead and tell people a lie. You want Lizzie back so badly, find a way that isn't toxic. If you truly loved her you'd be buying her roses and chocolates and apologizing for every stupid thing you did. I'm not gonna get caught up in some game. I'm not some toy you can mess around with. This deal, is over.
S: You can't be serious?
H: I'm dead serious Sebastian. Find somebody else to play your game.
S: I have the power right now. I could ruin your life.
H: Go ahead. Do whatever makes you happy. You'll just have to live with the guilt. I'm not afraid of you.

I turn around and walk away from him. Everybody seemed to be making fun of him. Which was rude but he deserved it. I walk to my class and sit down. I was super late, it's fine. It's the last class of today.  Josie was sitting next to me, I could tell she was tired. The teacher started to explain the project we'd had to do. It was simple, I could just do the work myself and let Josie get some sleep. I could feel Josie looking at me every now and then. I ignored it, not thinking about it. I continued to write things down for the project until I felt a hand on my hand.

J: You don't have to do the project alone Hope.
H: I'm used to it, don't worry about it. Just put your head down and rest.
J: I can help. Please just let me help.

I looked over to Josie and she took the paper and pen. She started writing things down as well. I leaned a little closer to read what she was writing. I leaned back into my chair and played with my fingers.

J: You seem anxious.
H: Nope, just curious. What are you writing anyways?

She placed the pen down and handed me the paper. The teacher said the project would have to be something you could use in the future. Or you could just make up your own. I seen that she drew some sorta of computer that joined together with a phone. It seemed pretty smart. The bell rang and I quickly got up and went to my locker. Once I got to my locker I seen Landon.

H: So what has you here today?
La: You got some explaining to do.
H: Okay, what's up?
La: Something tells me you have a tiny crush on one of the Saltzman twins.
H: Lizzie is definitely not my type and Josie is dating somebody. Therefore I don't have a crush on any of them.
La: But you do. I know you do and I'll make you realize it.

Right after Landon said that Josie turned the corner. She was walking out of the school. I watched her leave, completely forgetting about Landon. I looked back at my locker and smiled.

La: See you have a crush.
H: No I don't.
La: I'll make you realize it by the end of the month. Mark my words Mikaelson.
H: I think I'm good. I gotta go home now. See ya later.
La: Don't you have to hang out with Josie? Or did she cancel?

Landon looked behind me, causing me to turn around. I see Josie walking back inside the school. She seemed like she forgot something. She stopped right next to me and Landon and gave him a small smile.

J: May I take her away Landon?
La: Yes you may. Just no kissing you two.
H: What makes you think that we'd even kiss? She has a girlfriend.
La: You never know.

Landon ran off like some kid on Christmas. I chuckled at his run and Josie dragged me outside the school.

H: Can you slow down?
J: Nope, we got places to be. You're going to help me with something now.
H: What do you mean?

We were now in the back of the school, which didn't make any sense. We could've walked away from the school. She sat down on a bench and I sat down next to her.

J: How would you impress someone you love?

I knew she was talking about Penelope. She didn't explain what happened but I knew she loved her.

H: Well what do you mean by that?
J: Penelope and I got in a fight last night at the party and I feel bad about it. Now I just have this feeling to impress her and to always make her happy.
H: Is anything else going on?
J: I think I'm in a love triangle.
H: That's a little crazy. So you think if you impress your girlfriend then your feelings for her will become stronger?
J: Mhm. I just don't want to hurt her.

We made eye contact for a split second. She looked back down at her hands.

H: Just talk to her, obviously not about everything but tell her how you feel. She'll understand and to impress her, just be yourself. I'm sure she loves you for you.
J: You mean that?
H: Mhm, I do mean it.

Josie leaned her head onto my shoulder. I smiled at the contact. She started to play with my fingers and draw little lines on my hand with her finger. It felt nice, we stayed in this position for awhile. Josie lifted her head back up and stood up from the bench. I looked at her and she gave me a small smile.

J: I have plans with Penelope in a couple hours, I'll text you later.
H: Have fun with her Jo.
J: Do you need a ride.
H: No, I can walk. Thanks though.

Josie gave me an awkward smile and walked off. Was I supposed to take her offer? I think I didn't accept it because of what Landon said. He said that I could have feelings for her. I don't want to find out about it. I texted Cleo to come pick me up and she happily replied and picked me up. I got into her car and she started asking questions.

C: How was hanging out with her?
H: Who? Josie? It was good.
C: Do you like her?
H: No.
C: Landon wanted to know. He won't shut up about it.
H: He's trying to prove that I like her even though I don't.
C: Are you sure?
H: Yeah, why?
C: Well the way you look at her, you smile all the time when she's around and sometimes I catch you looking at her. That explains some sort of feelings Hope.
H: Maybe but I'm not going to find out.

That night I decided to ignore every message and call. She should be hanging out with Penelope. Cleo stayed the night and we talked all night. My phone kept going off and Cleo looked at me.

H: What?
C: Answer it.
H: Why? It's not important.
C: It could be, now answer it.

I looked at my phone and seen Josie calling. I answered it and she started yelling at me over the phone.

-Phone call-
J: Why did you ignore me? Why are you just now answering my phone calls? Did I do something? Could you come over?
H: Is everything okay?
J: Penelope broke up with me.
H: Oh, yeah. Send your address and I'll be over there.
J: Okay thank you.
-After Phone call-

I looked back at Cleo and she looks at me. I looked back down at my phone and seen that Josie sent me her address.

H: We need to reschedule this sleepover. Could you drive me over to Josie's?
C: Yeah sure, everything okay?
H: Yeah, I'll explain on the way.

We got into Cleo's car and she drove off. I explained to her what happened and she parked the car in front of a house. It was a pretty big house. I walked up to it and knocked. Josie opened it quickly and ran into my arms. She started crying, I wrapped my arms around her. Making sure to never let her go. She kept crying harder and I rubbed circles around her back. We were still outside and it was starting to get cold.

H: Sorry to ruin the moment and all but it's starting to get cold so could I come in?
J: Oh right.

She pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears off of her face. We both chuckled for a minute and walked inside. She walked into the kitchen and I followed her after closing the door. She sat down on the counter and I stood by the doorway.

H: Could I make you anything? Or do you just want to head up to bed?
J: Could we stay down here for a minute?
H: Yeah of course. Let's go to your living room and sit on the couch or something.

She nods and I helped her down form the counter. We walked into the living room and she laid down on the couch. I picked her feet up and sat down and laid her feet back down on my lap. She sat up quickly and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer.

H: What happened exactly?
J: She came over, sat down on the couch and we talked but I didn't really talk to her how I felt and she just broke things off and left.
H: I'm sorry that happened to you. You should get some rest.
J: Can we stay up just a little bit longer?
H: If you want to then sure.

We stayed on the couch, I tried to attempt to cheer her up multiple times. It worked a little bit, she'd give me a smile or a tiny chuckle. I felt this weird feeling every time she'd smile or give me a tiny chuckle. After awhile she got up from the couch. I looked up at her and she held out her hand. I took it and we walked upstairs, she seemed happier. Once we got into her room, she laid down in her bed.

H: I'll sleep on the floor.
J: No, we can share the bed Hope.
H: Are you sure?
J: I'm very sure. Now come here.

She patted the bed and I laid down next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder once again and this time I decided to lay my head on top of her head. It felt right for the most part. She snuggled up to me and I wrapped my arm around her. She fell asleep first. I only knew that because she would have tiny snores every now and then. After 20 minutes of laying in bed next to her, I fell asleep.

-The Next Day-

Josie's POV
I woke up and seen Hope sleeping next to me. I smiled and sat up. Today was a Saturday, which I was pretty happy about. I got up and Hope stirred awake. I turned around to look at her and she was sitting up in my bed.

J: Good morning sleepy head.
H: What time is it?
J: It's eleven.
H: I should get home.
J: Already leaving?
H: I guess I could stay for a couple more hours.
J: I think you should stay.

Lizzie barges into my room, like usual but this time she crossed her arms over her chest. I looked over at her and she gave me a death glare. I looked at Hope and excused myself and Lizzie dragged me out of the room.

L: What is she doing here?
J: I invited her over, I needed the company.
L: Is this about Penelope?
J: What? No, Penelope and I are over. She ended it last night.
L: So you decided to jump in bed with Mikaelson?
J: Its not what you think Lizzie.
L: Then what happened?
J: Nothing sexual if that's what you mean.
L: Then tell me what happened.
J: Can we talk about this later.

Lizzie nodded and I walked back into my room. I seen Hope starting to stand up.

H: I think that's my cue to leave.
J: Don't go, have breakfast with us.
H: I don't know, your sister isn't a big fan of me. She definitely hates me.
J: No she doesn't. Come on let's go eat.

I held my hand out and Hope took it. It was so easy for her to stay here. Normally it'd take somebody awhile to think about it. We sat down at the table and began to eat.

C: Who's this nice young lady?
J: Mom, this is Hope. Hope this is my mom Caroline.
H: It's nice to meet you.
C: I heard a lot of good things about you.

I looked down at the table and my mom chuckled. This is so embarrassing.

H: Really? Like what?
C: We'll talk about that later, how about we eat and I'll talk to Hope for awhile. You girls need to get ready to go with your dad to shop for more groceries.

Lizzie and I nod and we ate breakfast. We got ready for the day and dad, Lizzie and I walked out to the car and left. I hope Hope will be okay.

Caroline's POV
Hope was helping me clean up with breakfast. She's so sweet for helping but she didn't have to.

C: You don't have to help.
H: No it's okay, I'll help.

After cleaning up, we sat on the couch. I looked at Hope and she seemed nervous.

C: Are you and my daughter together?
H: No, just friends.
C: Oh wow, that took a turn.

She looked at me confused, I gave her a small smile to throw her off a little bit. She didn't seem as nervous now.

C: Would you like to date my daughter?
H: I don't know the answer to that one.
C: How do you feel about her?
H: Well she's amazing, kind, caring. She lights up the room with her smile and her little laugh that she always does.

Hope went on and on about my daughter. They were sweet things but when she realized how long she was going for she went quiet. She covered her mouth with her hand, I chuckled a little bit.

H: Is there something wrong with me?
C: No of course not hunny. I think you're just falling in love.
H: Falling in love? Last time I "fell" in love, it turned out horrible.
C: What do you mean?
H: Just past relationship stuff. I don't want to get into it. Maybe Landon was right.
C: About what?
H: He's been trying to prove to me that I have feelings for Josie. Each time I'd deny it but here I am talking about her in front of you.
C: Yeah, I think you figured it out.
H: You think so?
C: Yeah. Just give her space, she got out of a relationship last night.
H: I know, she told me about it. Which is why I'm here now.
C: Yeah, my poor daughter made a mistake of falling in love with a Park.
H: I would have to agree with you on that. I should get home though.
C: Let me drive you there.
H: Uhm okay, sure.

We got up from the couch, Josie and Lizzie were now walking in. I turned around and told Hope to say her goodbyes until she went home. She nodded and I walked off to help carry the bags inside.

Lizzie's POV
After coming home, I seen Hope was still here. Does this girl ever go home? I looked over to Josie and she had a smile on her face. Does she have feelings for Mikaelson? If so I think I'm gonna help Landon get them together. I knew his plan because he came up to me one day and asked about Josie and then that conversation turned to Hope. After all the bags got brought in, Hope came up to Josie and I.

H: Not that you'll care Lizzie but I'm going home now. I'll see you guys Monday.
L: You know what, I do care. Starting now I. care about you.
H: Why exactly?
L: If my sister cares about you then I have to. It's a twin thing.
J: Lizzie. Knock it off.
L: Anyways safe travels Hope.
H: Thanks.

Josie seemed a little upset. I felt bad for her. She would soon be alone again and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be alone. Not after last night. Hope and Josie hugged, I just gave Hope a handshake. There's no way I'm hugging her. No offense, I just don't think I want Josie to be jealous. My mom drove Hope home and I finally had time to interrogate my sister. I barged into her room and she rolled her eyes.

L: So you and Mikaelson?
J: Just friends.
L: So you don't have feelings for her?
J: Why does it matter?
L: The way you look at her, smile at her, the way you literally forget everyone in the room when you're with her, and let's not forget the fact that you guys literally walked hand in hand to her locker. Seems personal to me.
J: I don't know what you're talking about. I don't like her. Even if I did, she wouldn't return the feelings back. Also for the last part of your sentence, it's what friends do.
L: I don't think friends hold hands to each other's lockers. Couples normally do that. So spill. How do you feel around her?
J: I feel like I can be myself around her.
L: That's it?
J: There's more but you'll just make fun of me.
L: I actually wanna know, I won't make fun of you.

Josie went on and on and on about Hope. She smiled each time she said something about her. I knew exactly what this means. This means Landon will finally be able to get Hosie together, with my help of course. It was adorable how my sister went on about her crush. She stopped smiling and looked down at the floor.

L: What's wrong?
J: What if Hope doesn't feel the same?
L: Then try to make her jealous, make her realize what shes missing out on.
J: How?
L: Just flirt with another girl or guy. Whatever you prefer.
J: That seems a little toxic.
L: Okay so don't do that. Hmm just be yourself.
J: She told me that exact same thing. She said to be myself around Penelope.
L: Did she say anything else after that?
J: Not really, I don't think. She just told me to be myself around her and I think she said it in a sad tone as well.
L: Sad tone? Why would she be sad?
J: I- I don't know.

After that mom barged into the room. She seemed excited, she only called for me to follow her. Josie had to stay still. We went to the backyard and mom started jumping up and down. I stopped her by placing my hands on her shoulders.

L: What?
C: Hope likes Josie and I know Josie likes Hope. They just need to confess.
L: Hope wouldn't do that, she'd be wayy to scared of rejection and Josie is grieving a wounded heart. The best we could do is be busy when Josie and Hope needs us. Therefore they'd have to hang out with each other for a long time.
C: Good idea, let's get to bed.

I nod in agreement and everyone got ready for bed. I checked in on Josie and said goodnight. She gave me a soft smile and I closed the door until I heard her call my name.

J: Lizzie?
L: Yeah?
J: Could you stay for tonight?
L: Of course.

I was finally happy that twin cuddles would start back up again. After we got all snuggled up together, we fell asleep.

-The Next Morning-

Hope's POV
It was Sunday morning, which meant tomorrow was Monday. I never liked Sunday's. I got up and got dressed. I checked my phone and seen messages from Cleo. She said she'll be over around noon. After getting ready, I ate breakfast. Cleo barged into my front door, like normal. She basically lives here so my parents don't mind. She grabs my hand and drags me to her car.

H: What's going on?
C: Well Landon invited us over, and he said that everyone can spend the night at his house.
H: It's a Sunday, which means it's a school night.
C: Don't care, let's go have fun.
H: Fine.

We got into Cleo's car and drove to Landon's.

Landon's POV
I invited the Saltzman's, Hope and Cleo all to my house. Rafael, Mg and I practically live together. Cleo said she'll invite her boyfriend over. I was pretty happy with myself. I never thought I'd invite cheerleaders here before unless it's a party. Today was just a get together, no alcohol, just snacks and water and maybe some soda. I heard a knock on my door and opened it. I seen Lizzie and Josie. I gave them a small smile and allowed them to come inside.

J: Nice house.
La: Thank you. Enjoy yourselves and make yourself at home guys.
L: We definitely will.

Lizzie walked off and Josie stayed still in front of the door. I looked at her confused and we made eye contact for a bit.

J: So it's just a get together, right?
La: Yeah of course. No alcohol or drugs. Just friends being friends. Having fun.
J: Okay, just checking. I don't want Lizzie to end up getting drunk.
La: Understandable, come inside.

Josie walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I seen Cleo's boyfriend pull up and he just walked inside like he owned the place. Pretty annoying, never liked him. If Cleo's happy then I guess that's all that matters. I closed the door and sat down next to Josie. I made most of the small talk, she didn't seem to like small talk.

J: Where's your bathroom?
La: It's upstairs and it should be the first door on your left.
J: Thanks.
La: No problem.

Josie got up and walked away. I stayed sitting in my spot.

Josie's POV
I walked up into the bathroom, I never liked get togethers. I ran the sink and splashed water on my face. I woke up at midnight last night from a reoccurring nightmare. I didn't get much sleep last night. I felt super tired once Lizzie woke me up. I shut the sink off and dried my face off. I shut the toilet lid and sat on it. It felt hard to breathe but I didn't want to move. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

J: Uhm one minute.
R: Is everything okay?
J: Y-yeah. Just give me a minute.
R: Everyone's worried right now.
J: No need to be worried. I'll be down in a minute.
R: Alright, well Hope and Cleo finally arrived. They just wanted to see you. Hope is pretty worried.
J: Tell her I'm fine.
R: Okay.

I heard feet move away from the door. I got up and looked myself in the mirror. I made sure I was presentable. After a good look in the mirror, I unlocked the bathroom door and made my way downstairs. I seen everyone in the living room, laughing and talking. I smiled and seen Hope look in my direction. I quickly looked away and made my way to the kitchen. I leaned on the counter and heard Hope's voice.

H: How are you holding up?
J: I'm doing just fine. Thanks for checking though.
H: Come hang out with us in the living room.
J: I will, just uhm give me a minute.

Hope walked closer to me, and I sat on the counter. Hope took my hands and looked down at them.

H: Tell me what's going on inside your head.
J: A lot. I don't really want to talk about it.
H: Okay well let's go take a walk and get yourself some fresh air.
J: I'd like that a lot.

She looked up at me and backed away, still holding onto my hands. I got off of the counter and we made our way to the front door. Hope opened the door quietly and we walked out of the door. We walked around until we got to a park. We sat down on the bench.

J: Thank you.
H: No need to thank me Jo.
J: I feel like I should.
H: You don't have to thank me. I'm doing what every friend does and that's looking after another friend.

I smiled and looked down at our hands. We were still holding hands. We talked some more and decided to head back. It was now 5pm. Once we got back, everyone looked at us. They looked at our hands and I followed their gaze. I looked back up and Hope walked to the living room. We sat down on the couch, next to Cleo. Everyone went back to talking and laughing. Hope was still holding onto my hand, I smiled a little bit.

La: Let's play Truth or Dare. You guys know how to play, right?
L: Yes nerd, I'm sure everyone does.
R: Let's just play.
La: Lizzie you go first.
L: Alright loser.

It went around the circle a couple times, it was now Lizzie's turn. She looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

L: Truth or dare sis.
J: Dare.
R: She's getting risky up in here.
L: I dare you to fully make out with Rafael.

I got up and so did Rafael. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. It slowly turned into a make out, I pulled away before he could make it any longer. I sat back down in my spot and Raf kept standing there.

J: You can sit down now.
R: Oh right.

He finally sat down and now it was my turn to ask someone truth or dare. I looked at Landon and he seemed nervous.

J: Landon, truth or dare.
La: Dare.
J: Okay, I dare you to go around the room and smell everyone's armpits.
La: That's disgusting.
J: You have to do the dare.
La: Fine.

Landon did his dare and it looked like he was about to barf. Lizzie seemed disgusted. Hope and Rafael laughed. Mg and Cleo seemed surprise that Landon even did that. Cleo's boyfriend got up and walked out of the house. He didn't want to be part of it anymore. It was now Landon's turn to ask someone truth or dare.

Hope's POV
Landon sat back down with a water in his hand. He had to drink water to keep himself from feeling disgusted. He looks over at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled and things got more serious after that.

La: Truth or dare Hope.
H: Uhm dare.
La: Risky. I dare you to spin this lucky bottle and literally go to town with whoever it lands on.

He handed me the bottle and I spun it. It spun quickly and then slowed down. This lasted at least 5 minutes. Lizzie was getting impatient and Josie seemed calm about the whole thing. Rafael seemed anxious and Landon had his arms crossed. Mg left the room to go finish his magic tricks. Cleo had to use the bathroom. Once the bottle stopped spinning, it landed on Josie. I looked up and Landon gave me a smirk.

L: Well I guess you have to go to town with my sister Mikaelson.
H: That is what my dare said.

I stood up and took Josie's hand. Landon gave us a key to a spare bedroom, that the boys would never use. I took it and Josie and I made our way to the room. Josie took the key, and I sat on the bed. She locked the door and turned to look at me.

H: Look, I don't want to do this if you don't-
J: Let's just get this over with. We will only make out, he never said it had to go to anything more.
H: Oh uhm okay.

She sat on my lap and I looked in her brown eyes. I heard Landon talking.

La: You guys get 10 minutes to go to town. Get ready, set, go.

I rolled my eyes and Josie chuckled a tiny bit. We looked into each other's eyes and Josie made the first move. I kissed back and it slowly turned into a make out session. I pulled away for air and then we went back to making out. I let my hands roam up Josie's shirt. She pushed me onto the bed to where I was now laying on it. Josie kissed down my neck and I flipped us over to where I was on top.

H: It's my dare, not yours. Let me do it.

She looked at me surprised that I even took dominance. I kissed down her neck, to her collarbone. I stopped and pulled away. She took her shirt off and I kissed all over her torso, leaving tiny marks. She moaned quietly and then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and Josie put her shirt on. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. I went to open the door but Josie slammed it shut again. She was trying to catch her breathe.

J: This better not make things weird between us.
H: It won't.

She sighed of relief and Josie opened the door. We seen Landon outside of the door. We walked back out to the living room and Landon followed behind us. Cleo looked at me and she smirked a little bit. Lizzie seemed to be checking if there were any hickeys on Josie's neck. I seen a hickey on Josie's collarbone. Hopefully nobody else sees it. We sat down and Lizzie was still examining her sister. Landon sat down and Lizzie made a loud gasp.

La: What? Is everything okay?
L: Yep.

Lizzie sat down in her seat and the game of Truth or Dare continued. There wasn't many dares anymore. Everyone kept doing truth but there was always a couple of dares coming out of everyone's mouth. It was now 10pm, Cleo went home. I decided to stay the night, Landon said it'd be okay. Lizzie and Josie also decided to stay. Mg and Lizzie would be sharing a room, probably doing magic tricks. Landon gave me the spare key once again that was for the room that me and Josie were in earlier. Lizzie went to bed and so did Landon. It was now only Josie and I. Rafael went to bed at 9pm. Josie and I sat on the couch.

J: I think we should get some sleep.
H: Yeah definitely.
J: Could we share a room? I don't want to sleep on the couch.
H: Of course.

Josie got up and I grabbed her hand. She fell onto my lap, I smiled a tiny bit. Josie relaxed into me. We stayed on the couch, talking quietly so we wouldn't wake anyone up. We watched a couple movies and Josie finally got up. I got up as well and we walked to the room we'd be sharing. I shut the door and sat on the bed. Josie sat on my lap and I placed my hands on her thighs.

J: Thank you for today.
H: You're welcome. Let's get some sleep.

She nodded and got up. I laid down in bed and she laid down next to me. I was staring up into the ceiling with my hands on my stomach. I feel a hand on top of my hands and I looked at Josie.

J: Weird question.
H: What's up.
J: Could you hold me tonight?
H: Yeah of course.

I lifted up my arm and Josie snuggled into me. I wrapped my arm around her, touching her waist. I looked back up at the ceiling.

J: Can I say something?
H: Of course you can.
J: I can't stop thinking about earlier, would we actually do it if Landon didn't knock on the door?
H: I-I don't know. Would you have let me?
J: I uhm I don't know.

I played with her hair while she continued to talk about earlier. I let her talk about it because it seemed like it was on her mind. I didn't want her to keep anything from me so I let her continue to talk about it.

J: I think we should get some rest.
H: Mhm. I agree with that.

Josie's POV
I snuggled closer into Hope, I felt safe in her arms. I slowly started to fall asleep. I felt Hope kiss the top of my head, I smiled a tiny bit. Hope fell asleep first, I stayed up all night thinking. After awhile of thinking, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.8K 25
This story is a Posie au, were the main characters are in high school.
4.5K 121 17
Read "Troubled Memories" for more information.
48.2K 1.7K 26
Hope is the new girl in town and she tries out for the foot ball team and successfully makes it yet josie gets jealous because she was the popular gi...
183K 4.3K 19
Hopes new feeing start to get deeper and deeper for Josie as she soon realises that they were mates, but thats impossible and for that hope must stay...