The Music Time Machine -- Jon...

By Amympr96

In the year 2015, In the bustling city of central London. A young woman named Amy is working late one evening... More

Just a Thunderstorm
The Morning After
Husband and Wife
Take me to the Hospital
Mission Time Travel
Drawing board
Let's party with the band
Breakfast and Karaoke
Take me Home, Thunderstorm
Cure for a broken heart
The last stand
The Charity Ball
Back to Normal
New Identity
New Identity part 2
Seduction
I can give you everything
Me, Myself and I
Meet the family
I'd die for you
Vancouver here we come
Honey moon phase
Detroit Rock City
Make a wish
I got sunshine
Going Down the rabbit hole
A White Christmas
Our House
Studio Time
New Jersey on the road
Super power
He speaks to me
Becoming Mortal
Forever
Double Trouble
Blaze of Glory
Little Bongiovi
Star-Spangled Band
Love of my life
No more machine
The new show opener
I'd live and I'd die for you
Crossroads
A Rockstar's wife

Erotica Spice

334 3 0
By Amympr96

15th July 1986 / Vancouver

Rosie's POV

The hot blast of water soaks my clammy skin as I step into the shower. I sigh with relief as the water streams down my body, making me feel at ease. Jon is still fast asleep, snoring loudly from last nights escapades. I'm not sure what time they got back, I must have been fast asleep and he didn't wake me when he got in. My mind has been racing since yesterday, wanting so badly to move our sex to the next level, breaking past the barrier I have up.

Once I'm finished in the shower, I quickly dry myself down and massage my moisturizer all over my curves because he seems to like it when my skin is silky soft. I brush my teeth and quickly blow dry my hair until It's a fluffy hot wavy mess. I creak the door open, peeking out to see him still lightly snoozing away into his pillow. I tip toe round to my side of the bed, carefully lifting the blanket and sliding myself in. He shivers when my fingers glide up his spine, sending a tingling sensation through his body. I lay on my back with my legs parted slightly and my arm tucked under the pillow and my head facing him, making myself look as irresistible as possible for when he wakes up.

I quickly shut my eyes when he starts shuffling around in bed, groaning as he turns his head to face me. He throws his arm over me, yanking me closer to him and burying his face into mine. I open one of my eyes a smidge to see him still snoozing away.

In an attempt to wake him up, I elicit tiny moans and sighs while wriggling my body around. His velvety hand slides up and down my side before resting nicely in my waist. His touch is so intoxicating that I'm finding it impossible to hold back but I fight past my urges and keep still. He groans against my cheek, his eyelashes flapping like butterfly wings. His soft lips trail feather light kisses all up my cheek and forehead. His body flinches against mine and he lifts his arm up slowly, Pulling his head out from the crook of my neck. "Fuck...." He moans out his words with pleasure, probably having seen me naked. I still have my eyes tightly shut and I'm pretending to snooze away so he doesn't know I'm faking it. I elicit a tiny moan and arch my back slightly, causing my breasts to stick out further. He squeezes out a deep throaty groan, his hand sliding into his pants, grasping his cock. The more he rubs and massages his cock, the more he gets my juices flowing like a pool. He pulls his hand out and glides it down my side at an achingly slow pace, keeping his touch light as a feather. The warmth of his skin causes my nipples to harden and peak which he groans at.

 His hand continues to slither down my side until it reaches my leg. He lifts my leg and drapes it over his, causing my juicy folds to spread. His fingers stroke my panty line at a torturous pace, lingering dangerously close to my folds. My breath hitches loudly, immediately drawing his attention. Now he definitely knows I'm awake but I'm certainly not going to break my act now, I want to see what else he does. His fingers gently caress my folds, causing my breathing to quicken in pace. While he gives my pussy his sweet torture, his lips brush and stroke my nipple. Try as I might, a tiny moan bursts from my lips, every inch of my skin is on fire. He takes my bud between his lips, softly nipping it while his fingers run circles round the outside of my folds, turning me into a hot blushing mess. I'm getting so wet to the point my juices are seeping out onto his fingers, prompting him to push through and rub my clit. My head tips back with a deep moan "I knew you were awake" Mumbling against my nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

After enduring such torture, I think I'd last a second before squirting all over. I gasp loudly when he gently nips my clit between his fingers, rubbing it at a achingly slow pace. My whole body is tingling with heat, feeling like I could explode if this continues. The immense pleasure rises from the pit of my stomach in the form of deep moans. I whine with disappointment when he pulls away, his lips pursing as if he's just thought of an idea "Can I.... try somethin?". "What?" My voice is all breathy from all the excitement "Can I tie your hands?. My eyes widen a little with uncertainty, biting my lip while I think of what to say. "Hey.... you trust me right?" Caressing his thumb across my cheek "Yeah". "And your in control of all this baby... it won't be tight... so you could easily slip out" I hum lightly, considering his words carefully "Well.... alright... just not too tight Jonny".

He ties the second knot around my wrists with his head scarf, then pulls it above my head and ties it to the headboard so I can't move my arms. It's surprisingly turning me on seeing as it's not too tight "Remember... you're in control baby... maybe you can tie me up after this". He pulls my lip into his mouth while he pulls my leg up over his shoulder. His lips crawl down my leg, peppering soft tantalising smooches towards my dripping wet folds. I whine and thrust my hips towards him when he delicately pecks my folds, making me needy for it. My mouth drops open with breathy moans when he swipes his fingers between my folds, quickly thrusting it inside my tight entrance. He quickly pulls it out and repeats the torture again and again until I'm a whining mess "Mmm... you get wet so fucking easy... so sexy". Well he's not lying there, I really do get wet over the slightest touch, even when he's being playful, I get so wet, I think It's just how soft and warm his skin is. He starts thrusting his forefinger inside while he sucks on my folds, planting sloppy open mouthed kisses around my sweet spot. All you can hear is the gushing and squelching of my juices against his finger. He hasn't even started licking my clit yet and I already feel like I'm close, if that doesn't tell you how good he is then I don't know what will. "Oh fuck..." Whining out my words while thrusting my hips towards him "Ah Ah Ah... no no baby... don't get carried away... I'm gonna make this last for ages". I whine for the thousandth time when he pulls his finger out, sucking the layer of juices off with a groan.

He spreads my legs further apart, examining my ravenous pussy for a moment "My goodness.... would you look at that". The amount of pleasure surging through my body like electricity is making it impossible to utter a single word. He leans in and pushes his tongue against my entrance, dipping his tongue in and lapping up the juices like a puppy. After lapping his tongue in my entrance, he slithers his tongue over every part of my pussy, unveiling sweet spots I didn't know I had.

He's been torturing my pussy with his experienced tongue for about 10 minutes now and still hasn't reached my clit yet. He's savouring the flavour of my juices, groaning with pleasure through each swipe of his tongue. I gasp aloud when he spreads my folds, pointing his tongue towards my clit. A screechy moan explodes from my fully agape mouth when he starts tickling my clit. He's merely playing before feasting on me like a lion with a juicy steak.

His tongue starts rapidly pressing against my clit, making it feel like It's pulsing. My skin is burning with desire, desperately wanting him to please every inch of me. "Oh fuck.... right there.... just like that baby" He sucks my clit into his mouth, flicking his tongue against it. Three of his fingers delve inside of me, multiplying the pleasure. Only a minute later, I scream out his name, my walls tightening around his fingers when my orgasm arrives. He pulls away when my orgasm ends but continues to thrust his fingers inside, turning me into a wriggly worm. "Remember... just tell me to stop baby" Pressing his lips against mine for a delicate kiss. He gradually picks up the pace, getting deeper and faster by the second. My body starts to stiffen up, feeling the panic rising in the pit of my stomach. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths in hopes of calming my nerves. "You're okay baby.... I love you..." Whispering as he scatters loving kisses all over my neck and cheek, prompting sweet sighs and hums from my lips. My body slowly melts into his touch, allowing myself to feel everything, enjoy everything. This is my body, these are my feelings and I'm in control. "Go harder" He pulls away from my neck to examine my face, checking for any hesitation "Are you sure?" I swiftly nod my head, eager to feel everything I've been missing.

Finally, after an eternity of enduring so much torture, he starts stripping off his clothes in front of me, turning my cheeks an unfortunate colour. I hum lightly, my hungry eyes scanning every inch of his hairy, toned body. He hooks his thumbs inside the hem of his jeans, lustfully biting his plump lip to tease me. He inches his jeans down at a tantalising pace, revealing the thin trail of hair leading to his cock. I've seen his cock plenty times before but there's something different this time, almost as if I'm really seeing it for the first time. He groans in the most sexy way when his jeans slide past his cock which springs up at the first sign of freedom, resting nicely against his abdomen. The most devilish smirk curves his soft lips, his flirtatious gaze peeking through his feathery fringe. His hypnotic gaze luring me into spreading my legs wide for him. He claws his way up the bed between my legs, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Before I even have a chance to mutter a word, he captures my lips in a passionate kiss, his hand fondling my jiggling breast.

He nibbles on the flesh of my neck, leaving fresh blooming marks all over me. He pulls away and pumps his cock for a moment before lining himself up. My back involuntarily arcs when he plunges his pulsating vein deep inside, forcing a loud gasp from my lips. He groans and pulls it back out, rubbing my juices all down his length. He rests on his knees and yanks me further down towards him, lifting my ass up and draping my legs over his. He pushes his cock in again and starts thrusting his hips towards me, giving my pussy the much needed love that it's been hungry for. He leans on one hand while the other distracts itself with my bouncing tit "Mmmm fuckkk". 

As he gradually picks up the speed, my eyes fall shut but it was such a big mistake. My body once again starts to stiffen like a plank of wood which doesn't fail to draw his attention. My face scrunches up and I start whimpering, trying my best to push past it. "Hey... you're okay baby... you're alright.... open your eyes.... look at me" His hand rubs circles in my cheek, prompting me to open my eyes to look at him. "It's just me.... I love you" I hum and sigh upon hearing his words "I love you too". "Just keep looking at me... ahh fuck" He nuzzles his head into my cheek, moaning into my ear as he trails off. My eyes find themselves a nice distraction in his body, his abs and biceps popping and bulging as they flex and pulse through each thrust of his thick cock "Hmmm.... baby you're so sexy". He snickers off my comment and picks up the pace, his length stretching my walls as he delves in deeper. He growls under his breath and grabs onto my tit, squeezing it in his hand, prompting me to yelp out in pleasure.

He hooks his arms under my legs, pulling them up above his shoulders, making his pulsating vein appear even bigger. He lifts himself up so he's directly above me and starts plunging his cock in so fast. Soon enough I'm squealing with the amount of pleasure which he certainly likes the sound of. "HARDER!!!!" He responds to my pleas by fucking me mind numbingly hard to the point I'm merely whimpering and crying with pleasure. Our sex has turned passionately rough which is surprisingly enjoyable and it feels amazing. We're both being so loud and the bed has actually started to creak and knock against the wall. He smacks his lips against mine for a forceful yet passionate kiss while his hand lightly pulls my hair.

Jon's POV

After blasting inside of her for 10 minutes straight, I pull out and abruptly flip her over onto her stomach, forcing her to gasp out in pleasure and shock. I grip her waist like a vice and yank her into the doggy position. Her tiny hands desperately clutch the headboard seeing as there still tied up. A high pitched moan explodes out when I ram my thick length in, filling her up with every inch. I start hard and fast, using her defined waist as a clutch to help guide myself inside. I'm pushing and ramming her so hard that the headboard starts knocking against the wall again, clearly the band hear everything going on but I honestly don't care. She starts squealing with pleasure, prompting me to moan in response. "SPANK ME!!" I growl under my breath and raise my hand up, connecting it with her lusciously, well rounded ass. "HARDER!!" I grunt out a throaty moan, swinging my hand out, connecting it with her ass as hard as I can, watching her skin ripple like a beach wave. Her head collapses into the pillow, resting her chest and stomach on the bed and raising her ass in the air. I press down on her hips, keeping her in that position while I slam inside her hard. "You're so fucking big Jonny!!" She squeals and whimpers out her moans, her face stretching and twisting. I don't think my dick is that big but she seems to be enjoying it, so that's all that matters. "HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARDER" I respond to her demands by fucking her mind numbingly hard. When I told her I wanted wild sex for one night, I never imagined it would be this wild, this has turned out much more wild than my imagination could muster up. In the heat of the moment, she elicits a deafening squeal, sending waves of shock and arousal right through my body "Ahhh fuck.... scream for me again". I spank her hard on the ass, forcing another squeal from her mouth.

"Oh baby.... I don't think I'm gonna last much longer" She's so out of her mind with pleasure that any attempt to speak just turns into deafening screams "DON'T CUM......YET!!". I'm pretty sure she's came at least 3 times and we've been going for what feels like an eternity but now that she has a taste for it, I don't think she wants it to end. Her moans are so sexy, It's enticing me to cum, making it even harder to hold back.

I abruptly pull out and yank her legs down so she's lying on her side, gasping and panting for breaths. I slide in behind her and hook my arm under her leg, pulling it up for easy access. With my free hand I push my rock hard cock deep inside her tight pussy, forcing a sexy yelp from her lips. She tips her head back, moaning and whining in tune with my deep thrusts. My fingers find themselves a sweet distraction in her clit, flicking and massaging it. My cock stiffens even more, almost becoming concrete when she starts moaning such dirty and erotic things to me, stuff that would make a porn star blush "Ahhh shit... you're such a dirty girl". A huge wave arousal washes through my body, telling me I'm getting close to my orgasm "I'm.... gonna cum". I clamp my hand on her shoulder, allowing me to push inside her hard. Her pussy starts twitching and pulsing against my cock, pushing me over the edge "Ahhh ROSIE!!!".

"Oh my god.... Jonny.... that was so amazing" She gasps out her words as she collapses onto my chest, entangling her leg with mine. "Told you I just wanna make you feel good" She breaths out a shaky laugh "Well.... that was an understatement". She lifts herself up and straddles my lap, prompting me to grip her waist. She hums and coos into a soft, delicate kiss, her hand rubbing circles in my chest. "Mmm.... I love you" She coos and rubs her nose against mine "I love you too". My hand starts wandering all over her body, finding different areas to caress and fondle. She bites her plump lip as she moves in for another kiss. Just when she takes her first grind on my cock, the door swings open and in walks Richie "Geez you guys are still goin?!?!". Rosie shuffles off my lap and covers herself with the blanket, her cheeks burning bright red. "Well yeah we were..... till you walked in" Snickering away to myself as I trail off, Rosie disappears further into the blankets, her cheeks burning so bright. "Well I'm sorry kidd but you gotta get dressed... we got an interview to get to" My head tips back with a frustrated groan "I'll see ya later babe..." Leaning in for a delicate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 135 48
Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her father. After being in a horrific car accid...
276K 4.7K 38
This story is for ONLY 18+. Six couples Six stories A lot of steamy moments... • • • ~ Leila & Joseph ~ Abused by her boyfriend, Leila heads over to...
120K 2.9K 94
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲. 𝐓...
10.8K 698 26
Singer Rebecca knows how to put on a show. It's the rest she hasn't quite figured out yet. When Rebecca Daniels finds out her boyfriend is cheating o...