Desugared

By neidynnayaaa

Loss desugared the taste of life. More

Foreword
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
16.5
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
28.5
29
30
Finale

21.5

710 48 3
By neidynnayaaa

Ayie

"Haii nako Ayie! Ibinigay mo na nga ang lahat sa kanila, sila pa itong matatapang na magpamedia."

Sa halip na awa, galit ngayon ang nararamdaman ko para kay Lola Sally at Jessica. I've given them everything! I've given them almost all that I have! Ngayon pumunta sila sa media stations to tell how bad I am??

Tita Aria sighed.

"Hindi ko kinakaya itong mag Lolang ito Ayie."

I sighed too. Kakabalik ko lang galing Thailand. After my shoot, we extended for 4 more days so Paeng, me and the girls could enjoy our little vacation. Pagbalik ko, may ganito ng issue. Jessica and Lola Sally have been giving interviews here and there. Talagang sinisira nila ako.

"What do you plan to do Ayie?"

"I'll take back everything."

"Ayie?"

"Mary, hindi ba't lahat ng binili natin na lupa at bahay ay nasa pangalan ko?"

"Oo."

"Then I'll take it all back."

"Ayie?"

"I've been too grateful for nothing. I'll get it back."

"Aside from getting it all back, what do we plan to do Ayie? Are we taking legal actions?"

"If we must."

"Are you sure Ayie?"

"Yes Tita. Because that's the only way they'll tell the truth."

"Your Mama could be the best person we can ask this time."

"But she's in Germany, and I don't want her be so stressed with this issue. Because of me, she will be so stressed. I don't want her to be bothered."

"But I'm here anak."

"Mama?"

I rose up and hugged my Mama. Now I am safe.

"Mas mastress ako kapag hinayaan kong sirain ka nila. At diba may usapan tayo, na you should always run to me first?"

"Mama..."

"I went back as soon as I heared what that Old witch is doing to my precious baby! Nana is so mad at her! Hindi ko na lang pinayagan pang sumama si Nana mo kasi alam na alam mong masasaktan ang Lola Sally mo kay Nana."

I hugged my Mama tightly.

"Iwan ko muna kayo Atty, Ayie?"

"Thank You Aria."

"Anything for Ayie, Atty Traea."

When Tita Aria went out, Mama started asking.

"What happened anak?"

I cryingly told my mother what happened. And Mama was so enraged. Hindi natapos ang araw, Mama already filed suit against Lola Sally and Jessica.

More than material things, Mama was so mad that everybody now knows I am adopted.

"This is what I don't want to happen Ayie! This is why I keep this secret! This is all your Papa's fault!"

"Ma, wala pong kasalanan si Papa."

Mama sighed.

"Ma, I was the one who did this."

"Ayie,.."

"Sorry, Mama."

Mama sighed.

"You've been too good anak. Those cruel people, I'll make them pay. Ako na ang bahala, just please let us forget how you are related to them."

"Ma..."

"Hindi ka ipinagkatiwala sa akin ng nanay mo para masaktan ng ganito. She made me promise not to let anyone know you are not mine, and I intend to do that."

"Had I only knew how that old witch treats you, hindi ako papayag na malapitan ka pa nya. Ngayon ko lang naisip kung bakit ayaw na ayaw ng nanay mo na makilala ka ng kahit sino. She never wanted you to get in touched with her family. After I saved her, I asked her if she wants to come back here, she clearly told me she don't want to. She told me she'll live by herself. Anak, your birth mother was forced to go abroad for money. Wala kang utang na loob sa kanila."

"Ma,.."

"They don't deserve your kindness anak. They don't deserve you at all. We fail keeping you away from them, now, I'll do anything to protect you."

Mama hugged me.

"Aiesa, you are my life, you know I love you so much."

"I love you Mama."

"Do not forget that you are my Kayla Aiesa A. Seigfreid, you are my daughter, you are Lukas Seigfreid's only girl. Okay?"

I nodded at my mother.

Tita Aria knocked.

"Will I confirm an interview later tonight with Ate Girly?"

I looked at Mama.

"Yes Tita."

"I'd be the one to come."

"Attorney?"

"I won't let that old witch win. I promised your birth mother that nobody would know, now, let me play this for you."

After confirming, we had a conference with the staff of Ate Girly's late-night show. Since this is an exclusive, critical ang interview na ito. Mama readied for all the answers she'll give.

"Magandang Gabi mga kaibigan, naririto po tayo ngayon para sa isang exclusive interview na sasagot sa maiinit na akusasyon sa ating young superstar na si Aiesa Seigfreid."

"With us tonight is Aiesa's mother, Attorney Traea Seigfreid. Magandang gabi po Atty. Traea."

"Magandang Gabi rin po Ate Girly."

"Kumusta po Attorney?"

"I honestly don't feel well. My daughter Aiesa had been sick. She wasn't feeling well. She kept on crying because of the issues. She just had a fun vacation with her husband and her sisters-in-law then she came home with this shocking news."

"Naiintindihan namin Atty. Kailan lamang po ay nagbigay panayam ang kanya raw biological grandmother na si Sally Llana kasama si Jessica Llana hingil sa tunay na pagkatao ni Aiesa. Anong masasabi mo rito?"

"Sa hirap ng pag-ire ko sa kanya, iclaim lang ng iba? Aiesa is my daughter, she is a Seigfreid."

"But why are the Llana's claiming that Aiesa is their relative?"

"I was 5 months pregnant and was travelling alone from Switzerland to Germany. There was a sudden commotion and I almost had miscarriage. Luckily, there was Angelina Llana, a Filipina nurse who just escaped from an abusive marriage. She helped me by bringing me to the hospital. Even with a chance of being caught by her abusive husband, Angelina never left my side until I was safe. She then became my close friend, my constant companion, my best friend. She told me, if she never had a miscarriage, we'll be of the same month. We've been very close that I told her, we can share the baby. And we did for few months."

"While I was at work, Angelina saved my Aiesa from an accident. She died saving my little girl. Aiesa grew up knowing the story. She was so kind she tried helping the Llanas. She said she was guilty, if Angelina didn't save her, she must have been alive. So she helped the Llanas. She even pretended to be Angelina's child so she could lessen their longing for a family. But rather than a family, the Llanas made my daughter a milking cow."

"Attorney have you watched any of their interviews?"

"Yes, unfortunately."

"What can you say?"

"To my Aiesa's Lola Sally, anong sabi mo? Aiesa never helped you? You begged? Ate Girly, let me tell you a very interesting story."

"I just recently discovered that almost all of my daughter's savings were given away to them. My daughter bought them a lot of things. From a parcels of land, to houses, to cars, to all the updated gadgets, jewelries, even the weekly groceries and monthly allowances. My daughter sent almost all of Sally's grandchildren to school. To the point that Aiesa even backed up Jessica's career and asked Aria for help."

"But what did my daughter get in return? This scandal? Why are you on TV? You want to damage my daughter because she cut herself from your toxic family? Sally, all of her remittances to you were course through by her talent manager, they have records you know? I can prove it."

"Atty, Mrs. Sally Llana repeatedly telling in her interviews that Doc Raphael, Aiesa's husband was paid to save her from the scandals? They said that Ayie and Raphael were a fake couple."

"Wow, really? Sally loathed Raphael because he is poor! Because she thought that Raphael would be getting a chunk of Aiesa's support to them. Aiesa kept Raphael in the dark not just because of the fans but also of her Lola Sally. When Raphael proposed, Aiesa's biggest concern is how her Lola Sally would accept Raphael. Aiesa and Raphael experienced a lot of humiliation from their Lola Sally. My Ayie loved her husband so much and so do Raphael that they just close their eyes and ears everytime their Lola Sally would throw tantrums. Will it still count as fake if Aiesa even bought them a new house and lot for accepting Raphael in return?"

"Why did Aiesa and Doc Raphael got married in Germany?"

"Because Ayie is German. She was born and raised there. Because we are there. We live in Germany. It is just right that my daughter marry someone she loves in her hometown. Isn't it?"

"That's right Attorney."

"Guys, you never knew how Raphael was tortured by my husband. Ayie is our princess, she's our only girl. My husband loved her and to be honest, my husband was so against of our daughter marrying. Tapos sasabihin ng mga tao fake? I don't know anymore."

"May we know why and how Aiesa took so long before she cut ties with the Llanas?"

"Aiesa bared it all because she felt really sorry for Ange giving up her life for my Ayie. She wanted out so long ago, but she can't because she knew it'll be hard for the Llanas. About two weeks ago, Aiesa was shooting a film in Thailand. Sally lost on local gambling and she was being chased because she owed a lot of money. She came to my daughter's house thinking she could get easy money from my daughter but found out that her sisters-in-law live with them. She was enraged that she threw them out. The girls were both soaked under the heavy rain. The girls were just 16 and 10. How could they fight her? Unfortunately, Ayie wasn't around!"

"Aiesa was so heartbroken because she was the one who begged her husband to let the girls stay with them! Kasama pa ako sa namilit kay Raphael because Ayie wanted to look out for the girls. Imagine how hard it is to see the girls you wanted to protect so much being thrown away from your own house!"

"You know what pains me the most? I, the real mother or even my mother-in-law, we never asked for a single dime from my daughter. Never did we hurt her. My daughter grew up very kind. Her is heart is so pure I am so mad! Ayie doesn't deserve this!"

"Atty. Traea, they were showing a video clip of your daughter slapping the old lady. How will you respond?"

"I had the whole video. You can play it."

Mama handed over the file to the staff. Kitang kita sa video ang pananakit ni Lola Sally kila Regina at Rayna. Gina even kneeled in front of Lola Sally but just kicked Gina outside. Then the video when I came. It showed how many times I've been slapped, how many times she pulled my hair. I only slapped her once.

"If you're asking for my daughter's identity, I have here Aiesa's birth certificate, my 5th-month ultrasound, and DNA test results. If this ain't evidence for my daughter's identity, you can ask around."

"I have here also the land titles, the ORCRs, the receipts, and the remittance slip of everything my daughter has given to them which Mary, Ayie's assistant diligently kept from all those years."

"Do you have a message to the Llanas?"

"My daughter had given you everything. Ange would have been heartbroken for what you made my daughter do for you. Yes, she's weak, she's kind but I am not. She already gave you a lot, why are you claiming for more? She wasn't yours, to begin with, but even if she was a real Llana, is obliging her for support even right? What did you even give her? Did you even remembered her birthday? Have you ever given her a cupcake?"

"I know Ayie won't ask for anything. You know that Ate Girly, I shop for my daughter because she doesn't ask for anything. Whatever you give her, she'll accept it with a grateful heart. Never did she whine. Hindi lang naman siguro ako ang makakapagsabi. Mrs. Sally Llana and Jessica Llana, please stop. You've had enough. I'll see you both in court."

The interview ended with Ate Girly telling me how good I am as she knew me. Tomorrow, Tita Aria will be interviewed too. For now, my mother asked me to rest. I need a lot of it.

Mama may have lied in the interview but she did it to save me. Yes, she wasn't my biological mother but she is and always be my Mama. The mother who loved me more than I deserved.

(Mama Traea)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.8K 56
Cyra Lim has been secretly in love with Eli Dasilva for as long as they've been best friends. One problem: Eli is a playboy, and Cyra has resigned he...