14

Ayie

How far will you go to protect your fame? A young actress at her prime will even buy out the man she slept with to cover her wrongdoings

How far will you go to protect your fame? A young actress at her prime will even buy out the man she slept with to cover her wrongdoings. What makes this even worse is that the artist management helped her have it covered because it raises the interest of people. The young actress just had a movie that grossed about 3 billion pesos. She will also be running a new series in a week's time.

The young actress paid the poor doctor to act and make us all believe in their relationship.

How far are we going to be fooled?

"Anong masasabi mo Ayie?"

"Mary, akala ko sobrang okay na kasi tahimik naman na diba? Tsaka constant naman ang paglabas namin ni Paeng. Sinusunod namin yung pagdate sa public."

"I don't know kung sino ang nagpapalubog sa'yo! Mayroon talagang gustong manira sa'yo. Tingnan mo itong picture! Blurred blurred pa eh halata namang ikaw yan."

"Tita Aria, paano na po ito?"

"Oh, Ayie."

"Titigil na po ba ako Tita?"

"Hindi ako papayag, Ayie!  Pinaghirapan mo ito. Hindi ko naman minagic na andito ka!"

"Pero Tita, sobra sobra na po ito."

"Hindi Ayie."

"Tita,.."

"Do you really want to end this?"

I shook my head.

"Then, Ayie, we need to pursue the wedding."

"Tita!"

"Ayie, I am really sorry, but you need to push the wedding or all of these, all of these will soon be gone."

"Pero Tita, si Paeng..."

"Ayie, we need to do this. Really."

I sighed.

"Do you want me to talk to Doc Raphael?"

"Hindi na po Tita, ako na lang po."

"Sure ka?"

I nodded.

"May TVC shoot tayo tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, Tita."

Tita sighed and I hugged her.

"I am so sorry Tita Aria, sorry po."

"Matatapos din natin to hija, don't worry."

I bid goodbye and decided to drive to Batangas kung saan nakaduty si Paeng. I asked the reception where to find Paeng, she happily assisted me and take some pictures. Well, bago ko pa marating ang clinic ni Paeng, madaming ng nakapagpapicture sakin.