The Boosted Hero : Ryujin

Od BlisteringBolt

What defines a person? There looks? There background? There accomplishments? There QUIRKS? Izuku Yagi learn... Více

Hello from the Author's !
Ddraig's journey
Where it all began
Growing up
One Bad day
A new home?
Midoriya Estate
Adjusting
Izuku's Surprise
Need Your Help! (A/N)
Karma
Training Time
Training Time #2
News as of 12/04/21 (A/N)
The time of festivity
A new identity
Bio # 2

Bio #1

5.4K 46 14
Od BlisteringBolt

Hello everyone and welcome to the first of many bio's in 'The Boosted Hero: Ryujin', this is not a chapter and is meant to explain the details of characters in the story. It's better for us to write these section to explain thing that may have not gotten enough light in the book. Usually you can find names, descriptions, explanations of certain terminology or general stats, and tons of picture's if needed!

In this bio were focusing of 7 individuals and there hidden motivates/truths that we don't see too much in the story! Don't worry because there are other character's who will get there spotlight, I just don't name drop them and move on lol.

One last thing to say before we jump in, me and the co-author have character's we dislike in My Hero Academia. Now even thought we dislike them doesn't mean were going to bash them in the story or anything. It's just our opinion and it will not effect how the characters are written!

+Toshinori Yagi:

Appearance: Hero look: Exactly how he is in cannon no major changes, Casual look: exactly the same as cannon, he is currently 41 year's old (yes we did alter his age by eight years)

Description: Now Toshinori is meathead that doesn't use his brain. In the story before the accident Toshinori was a person who just looked towards a goal without thinking about the consequences or the risks. This can clearly be seen as Toshinori begins training Izumi at a young age while pushing away Izuku. He kicked his son out of his own room to make room for Izumi. He didn't even let his son speak his own two sense. He completely ignored his son when he had just received news of being quirkless and never bothered to even comfort him or be a father. After the accident he became harder on Izumi to train her in order to become the next symbol of peace. One last thing we should mention is he did not recognize Izuku in "One Bad Day" due to him not interacting with his son for the past 10 years. And the choice to give One For All to Izumi was solely based because she was his daughter and she had a strong quirk. He didn't even consider if she was truly hero material.

+Inko Yagi:

Appearance: Hero look: Just how it is above plus she also wears in a green domino mask as above, now the mask also a bit of tech when she has it equipped it cloaks distinct features of her like her eye color changes to blue and her freckles disappear (since she's not married to Hizashi in this AU she will be the one that has the freckles trait  and gives it to Izumi and Izuku). Casual look: So the last time we saw her she was 31 and she was a fairly thin woman but now she's 41 she's gotten a bit more  curvier. Now we love Inko in cannon, but our Inko wouldn't go under such a change she's just gained a bit of weight which molded due to her work which makes her curvier!

(Just a small note, please don't body shame anyone. Everyone is beautiful in there own way!)

Description: Inko Yagi is a tricky one to explain, but I'm going to do my best. Now unlike her husband she did try to comfort Izuku after learning he was quirkless. After what happened she felt guilty on how it played out so she  turned to her husband for help and he believed the best thing to do was to give him some space. Now keep in mind that he already began his change with brining up Izumi during a conversation about Izuku. During growing up she still helped Izuku by cooking and cleaning for him but didn't really speak to him due to it being awkward (her being too scared she might say the wrong thing and she thinks he's in that need space vibes). Now it may not seem like it but Inko became a bit of a alcoholic with the extreme stress of her job she would drink on the weekends, but it never showed and there was no change in personality or anything like that. When Toshinori's accident happen she drank more due to her working even harder and longer in the field of heroics as we saw her in 'growing up' she went outside and drank mini bottles. 

+Izumi Yagi:

Appearance: So the first picture is how Izumi looks add the signature freckles. Her hair is the same general style as the first one but use the colors from the second one. With dark green at the top like Inko which blends into a blonde like Toshinori.

Description: Izumi Yagi a super bitch towards her own brother. Izumi during 'Where it all began' was very worried for Izuku. She actually cared and wanted to protect him as a younger sister but that soon changed after she agreed to Katsuki's plan. After about a couple of months her goal to protect her brother slowly vanished. As training with her father got harder she became more frustrated and would take it out on poor Izuku. She became a spoiled brat whose ego grew as the years went by. After her father's accident she became twice the bitch she was and became more violent and nastier towards Izuku.

+Katsuki Bakugou:

Appearance: He looks exactly the same as cannon 

Description: Katsuki is worse then how he would act in cannon and let me explain. Katsuki at a young age and during 'where it all began' disliked Izuku. He hated when people talk about Izuku rather than him like how some adults said how Izuku was a sweet boy, or how well he did in school. Another thing was Izumi was always with Izuku and that made Katsuki mad because he wanted to spent time with Izumi because he liked her. When Izumi told them how Izuku was quirkless and how she wanted to protect him he was like a kid on Christmas morning. He not only made up a stupid plan to humiliate Izuku but turned his own friends against him. Over the year's his ego sky rocketed, due to people always telling him 'he's going places' or 'your so strong with that quirk'. That turned him into a bigger asshole not towards Izuku but to some other people.

+Katsumi Bakugou:

Appearance: She's literally the gender bent version of Katsuki lol, but like the picture above she will have long hair!

Description: Katsumi is the younger sister of Katsuki. Now we saw her during 'where it all began' following her brother's lead and joining in on the bullying of Izuku. She in a sense changed which meant having a huge ego similar to Katsuki. But we did see in 'One bad day' from her dream she starts to question if what she did to Izuku was the right thing. As you saw she was super paranoid and raced to find him resulting in her getting caught by the Sludge Villain which Izuku mostly did the work to save her.

+Hikari Todoroki:

Appearance: She's the gender bent Shoto lol. And she doesn't have his signature scar 

Description: Have you ever wondered if any of Endeavor kids actually followed him in his quest to pass the number #1 hero, well let me introduce you to Hikari! She is the younger sister to Shoto. She once was a quiet, shy, and timid girl until Shoto left due to 'family problems' then she turned into a self centered maniac! Another thing if you didn't figure out she has a crush on Katsuki and literally joined in the bullying for him and no other reason!

+Ochako Uraraka:

Appearance: She look's exactly the same as in cannon.

Description: Ochako's case is a bit disappointed lol. She was once the kind bubbly girl she was, and was a legit a  friend towards Izuku. Once she learned of who Izuku was and his status she had mixed feelings. One part of her was actually like Izuku and how he was towards her the other half was she felt a little betrayed due to him to not telling her. But she actually still didn't want to join them because she couldn't do that to someone. Later during a break a company reached out towards Ochako's parents from a "recommendation" wanting to hire her parents construction firm. Now going back to school she was a bit hesitant but ultimately joined them in Izuku's torment. Money had shifted her personality badly making her into a more darker person as you saw. She was generally shocked when Katsuki and Izumi told Izuku to go kill himself.

Now that's the end of Bio #1, once again I'd like to tell you this chapter and future bio's will explain and show more about characters during the story! I will tell you now there is going to be 4-6 chapters before the entrance exam that will build Izuku and share what he's been up to during the 10 months! Also I'd like to put out there that the 7 people talked about in this chapter, well Karma's gonna bite some of them in the ass. Two people of my choosing will in a sense redeem themselves with one more than the others. Expect major change's in personality amongst other things. I'd like your feedback and thought's about these 7 it doesn't matter if its positive/negative, your opinion, or thoughts!

Once again thanks for reading, feel free to comment your thoughts and drop any questions for us. Any feedback from you guys is welcomed whether its bad or good!

Next Chapter: A new home?

Word count: 1806 words 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 47 8
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
97.1K 660 11
my first story In a world were 80% of the population are born with powers called quirks the other 20% are powerless or quirkless. Our main character...
17.8K 351 13
Izuku Yagi was forced to see that the world was a cruel place from the age of 4 after a quirk diagnosis leaves him with results that will predetermin...
16.4K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...