The Music Time Machine -- Jon...

By Amympr96

In the year 2015, In the bustling city of central London. A young woman named Amy is working late one evening... More

Just a Thunderstorm
The Morning After
Husband and Wife
Take me to the Hospital
Mission Time Travel
Drawing board
Let's party with the band
Breakfast and Karaoke
Take me Home, Thunderstorm
Cure for a broken heart
The last stand
The Charity Ball
Back to Normal
New Identity
New Identity part 2
Seduction
I can give you everything
Me, Myself and I
Meet the family
Vancouver here we come
Erotica Spice
Honey moon phase
Detroit Rock City
Make a wish
I got sunshine
Going Down the rabbit hole
A White Christmas
Our House
Studio Time
New Jersey on the road
Super power
He speaks to me
Becoming Mortal
Forever
Double Trouble
Blaze of Glory
Little Bongiovi
Star-Spangled Band
Love of my life
No more machine
The new show opener
I'd live and I'd die for you
Crossroads
A Rockstar's wife

I'd die for you

153 2 0
By Amympr96

20th April 1986 / New Jersey 

Rosie's POV 

I'm gazing out onto the setting sun, illuminating the ocean in hues of gold and orange. Along the landscape sits a lone lighthouse, perched at the very end, watching over the open ocean. The cool air is thick with salt, so strong that I can almost taste it. The only sound around me is the crashing and whipping of the waves, dancing back and forth. The ocean rolls right up the beach, getting my naked toes wet. I love the feel of the ocean and the warm sand on my feet, It's so calming and soothing, I can understand why Jon lives opposite the shore. 

Speaking of Jon, he's currently in Canada with the band recording the new album. He doesn't call seeing as he's too busy, which I don't mind, I have my job at the music store and his mom stops by the occasional time to chat. On the evenings I come down to the shore and watch the sunset, my favourite part of the day. Jon and I have spent so many nights on this beach, chasing each other and cuddling as the sun sets in front of us, they are some of my favourite memories. He did tell me before he left that they'd back sometime in May, but couldn't give me an exact date, he said it all depends on how they do in the recording sessions. 

Just as the last ray of sunlight disappears, turning the sky a darker shade of blue, I push myself up off the sand and start making my way back up to his apartment. By the time I get back inside, I'm covered in sand from head to toe, so I have a quick shower to clean myself off. 

Once I'm all clean, I throw on Jon's robe and scurry into the kitchen, looking for something to have for dinner. I grab a whole bunch of rubbish, news papers and magazines and toss them in the bin, which essentially fills it up to the brim. I huff out in frustration, knowing I'm going to have to go down and get rid of the garbage bag. It always takes so long to walk out the front way and walk round to the back where the bins are. There are stairs at the back that leads to the bins but Jon told me not to use it, but right now all I want to do is hurry down so I can get back and relax.

 I quickly grab the bag and sneak out the back exit, trotting down the metal staircase. I make it to the large bins with a sigh of relief, tossing the bags inside. I jog back up the stairs, my wet feet slapping against the cold metal. Just as I reach the top, I misjudge my stepping and slip, causing me to stumble. I lose my gripping on the handle and fall backwards down the stairs, eliciting a deafening squeal. My leg twists and cracks as I hit the bottom and my head thuds against the pavement, knocking me out. 

Jon's POV

'I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach right now, is unavailable..... please try again later' The nuisance of an operator repeats the same message to me for the fifth time. I growl with frustration and slam the phone back down in the holder "Still no fuckin answer!!.... I mean where is she?! she doesn't know anybody except my mom". "Then why don't you call your mom?" Richie shrugs out his words with ease, as if it was so obvious to call my mom. I huff like a child and yank the phone back in my hand once more, dialling my mom's number. 

"Hello?"

"Hey ma.... Is Rosie there with ya?"

"No son.... I haven't seen her since this morning"

"She hasn't answered any of my calls, I'm just a little worried about her... could you go over and check on her please?" 

"Of course, I'll head over right now... call me in about an hour alright?"

One hour later....

"Hello?"

"Hey.... so did you see her? she okay?"

"Jonny.... she's not there... I looked all through your apartment and she's not there"

"It's 12 at night and she doesn't know anybody.... where the hell could she be?"

"Maybe she made a friend?"

"She's not the type to go lookin for friends ma.... you sure you looked everywhere?"

"Well there's only one way in your building isn't there?"

My heart sinks right down to my feet, realisation hitting me like a ton of bricks "Shit.... I think I know where she is"

"Where?"

"There's a back stairway... you can get to the back where the garbage is kept.... It's quicker but real dangerous.... I told her not to go down there but that's the only place she could be"

"Alright... Give me the number to your room and I'll call you if I find her"

"Yeah It's...." I rhyme off my room number and she jots it down before we say our goodbyes. 

"So? what did she say?" , "Uhh she wasn't there but... I think she's on the back stairs... maybe she went down there and....." My head falls, panic and worry rising up in my throat. "Hey... I'm sure she's fine kidd...." Trying to lift my spirits with an encouraging smile, but it fails to work. 

The whole time I'm waiting for my mom to call back, my mind is racing, considering every possibility on where she could be. Images of her hurt plague my mind, prompting my fists to fly out, punching the clock off the bedside table with a growl. Richie who was fast asleep jolts awake when it crashes against the floor, his eyes desperately searching for the source of the noise "Geez Jonny.... you fuckin gave me a heart attack". 

When the broken clock on the floor reads 4am, the phone eventually rings. My hand can't grab the phone fast enough, yanking it to my ear with desperation. "Hello?". I haven't slept a wink all night because my mind just couldn't switch off. 

"Hi Jonny"

"Baby? Where have you been? I've been so worried"

She sniffles and lets out a loud sob down the phone "I'm in the hospital"

"Wait! what?... what happened? you alright?"

"I went down the backstairs to take the garbage out... coz god knows you don't do it... on my way back up I slipped and fell down the stairs, broke my leg"

"I'm so sorry.... I should have been there.. Listen I'll get on the jet right now... I'll be back home in no time"

"No.... Jonny... Don't do that.... don't blame yourself... you told me not to go down there, I didn't listen.... just stay there and finish your album baby... Please, for me, for the guys... I know how important this album is for you"

"But what about you? are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah... I promise... broken leg, in a big ugly cast, he said it would be in the cast about 4 weeks, then using a crutch for another 2 weeks.... my arm was dislocated so it'll be in a sling for a few days"

"Your shoulder too? there anything else I should know?"

"No baby... That's it I promise... I swear I'm alright... your mom's here if you wanna talk to her"

"Uhh yeah... put her on babe"

.....

"Hello Jonny?"

"Hello ma... so where was she?"

"She was at the bottom of the stairs, unconscious, her leg and arm was in such an awkward position... wearing nothing but your robe"

"But she's alright now?"

"Yeah... they've patched her up real good.... They said they couldn't get a hold of any of her medical records... which was very strange... where are her parents anyway? shouldn't you tell them?"

"Ma her parents died when she was a baby.... it was a robbery gone wrong... some asshole broke into their house....."

"Oh my god.... that's awful"

"I know.... Listen could you uhh... stay with her for a few hours when she gets home? just make sure she's alright"

"I will son...."

I continue to chat with Rosie for another house until I heard her yawn down the line so I had to practically force her to get some sleep, she's so stubborn. When Richie finally woke up, I told him everything that happened before heading off to the studio. The whole time we're recording I'd die for you, I can't stop thinking about Rosie, after all, I did write it for her. All she had to say was 'Jon I need you' and I would have been straight home, not sparing a single thought for the album. I have another couple of weeks left before we can go home seeing as everything is ahead of schedule, but I didn't tell her that part, I want it to be a surprise when I get home. 

12th May 1986 / New Jersey 

I silently creek my front door open, tip toeing my way inside, my suitcase dragging along behind me. I know she'll still be asleep at this time so I'm trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake her. I dump my suitcase in the living room before carefully clicking the door shut. I tug my trainers off my clammy feet before tip toeing to the bedroom. Thankfully the bedroom door is still open, so I slip inside, not making a single noise. My heart sinks like an anchor when I see the huge cast around her leg. Her small frame starts to shiver when a cool breeze blows through the open window. I quickly walk over and silently shut it over, instantly stopping her shivers. 

She coos and stirs in bed when I sit down on the edge, my fingers tracing round the outside of her cast. I find myself falling captive of her beauty, her smooth satin skin, her rosy lips so plump and kissable. She shuffles round in bed again, ruffling up her nightie in the process, revealing her sweet spot. How I've missed that so much. My tongue darts across my lips as I lustfully gaze at her juicy folds, so sweet and tight, desperately craving my cock. I carefully slide the nightie back down her body, covering her up. I don't want to wake her up, I just want to sit here and watch her sleep, she looks so peaceful and beautiful. 

Rosie's POV

I hum and coo when I feel a hand caress my cheek but my eyes are still too heavy to open and my mind is still so groggy that I think It's just a dream. I can't help but whine and wriggle, the warmth of their hand sending a tingling feeling all over my body. My breathing gradually gets faster and louder until I start panting and gasping with pleasure. Everything I'm feeling feels so real, but It's only a dream, he's still in Canada. I grasp his hand with my good arm, pulling his hand all over my body, everywhere I want to feel him, my neck, my curves, my legs and last of all, my breasts. A deep moan explodes from my mouth when he massages and tweaks my nipple, feeling it peak between his fingers. 

It's not until his soft lips connect with mine that my eyes actually pop open, realising that it isn't actually a dream, he's really here. I abruptly push him away in shock "Jonny?" He snickers upon seeing my reaction "Oh? expecting someone else were you?". I burst out into a giggling fit, shaking my head in disbelief "I thought I was dreaming..... Cmere you" Pulling him in for a warm embrace, my lips connecting with his for a passionate kiss. He's ever so gentle as he caresses my body, making sure not to hurt me. "Jonny... As soon as this cast is off.... I want you to fuck me" He pulls away to examine my face, the widest grin making it's home on his face "I can fuck you right now baby... if that's what you want". Another deep moan elicits from my lips when he sucks on my sweet spot "Oh my god..." My voice all breathy form the excitement I'm enduring. 

"Wait.... No.... I don't want our first time to be in a big ugly cast" He purses his lips, as if he's concocting a plan "Babe... you're beautiful... sexy... everything I want" His lips trail up my neck, mumbling his seduction against my flesh. He pulls my nightie up over my head, tossing it to floor, leaving me entirely under his thrall. I do so desperately want to feel it, my pussy is so needy, It's aching for it so much. My eyes roll to the back of my head when his fingers push through my dripping wet folds, caressing circles in my overly sensitive clit. He sucks my hardened bud into his mouth, flicking and twirling his tongue around it. "Mmm so wet for me.... you want it baby?" A tiny moan escapes my mouth, as much as I try to hide it, I really do want it "Yeah.... I want you". 

He groans into my lips as he pulls his cock out his super tight jeans, rubbing the tip against my clit "Jonny.... This.... doesn't count ... as our... first time". "No baby.... every time we do it... It'll be our first" He pushes the tip inside my tight entrance, prompting a high pitched moan from me. He tortures my pussy by dipping his tip in and out while rubbing my clit. In an attempt to lure him in, I do my best to bend my legs, lifting them up. He pushes in another inch, turning me into a whining, blushing mess clinging and clutching to everything I can get my hands on. My hands grasp the neck of his vest, abruptly tearing it right down the middle with a growl. I caress his chest, biting my lip while my lustful eyes feed off how sexy he is. He pushes in the rest at an achingly slow pace, making me cry and whine with pleasure "Ahhh.... fuck... feels so big". 

He leans down and latches onto my neck, sucking and nibbling on my sweet spots while his hand distracts itself with my bouncing tits. He finds a steady pace, thrusting every inch deep inside my tight entrance. My body starts to stiffen up when he speeds up, considering what my ex did to me, sometimes I don't like going fast. "Baby.... go slower...." He slows right down, his thick length stretching my walls at a torturous pace. I'm now but a moaning, screaming mess beneath him, the amount of pleasure rising up inside me becoming too much to handle. He finally lifts his head up after leaving blooming marks all down my neck. He gazes intently into my eyes, his blue orbs pulling me into a daze. His thumb grazes my lips as he moves in, connecting our lips in the most romantic, loving kiss we've ever had. Every breath I take in smells of men's cologne which I find tantalising. My tongue slides past his barricade of lips, twirling round his mouth. I continue to passionately kiss him for a while, savouring the taste of Cigarettes and the slight hint of peppermint. 

He teases me with light, delicate caresses, turning me into a hot, blushing mess. The amount of intense pleasure and arousal is so unbearable. He gently pulls my good leg up over his shoulder, stroking his fingers along the length of my leg. He peppers feather light smooches on my foot, trailing them down my ankle and leg. He hooks his arm under my cast, gently pulling it up as far as it will go but just enough so It's still comfortable. He starts thrusting in, this time much deeper but still at that enjoyable slow pace. My mouth drops open, moaning and gasping with rapture. "Sooo beautiful" He mumbles his first words since we started, his hand caressing circles in my cheek. I scream out his name when he starts rubbing circles in my extremely sensitive clit, multiplying the pleasure. 

At least 15 whole minutes into our intense, slow sex, my walls start pulsing against his cock. Only a second later, I squeal his name so loud when I start squirting out my orgasm which has never ever happened before, so naturally I'm a little embarrassed. All of a sudden he picks up the pace, slamming his length into me hard and fast, his deep throaty moans telling me he's close to his orgasm. "ROSIE!!" The way he moans out my name is music to my ears, It's such a good feeling that I can do that to him, make him feel like that. He shoots his thick load deep inside, whimpering and gasping as he rides out his orgasm. I throw my hand down while he's still thrusting away, quickly rubbing my clit which draws his attention straight away. I've never done this before, had an orgasm then went straight into cumming, but it certainly feels good. 

"I'm sorry.... I didn't pull out" , "It's okay... I decided to go on the pill" His frown raises into a wide grin "Well in that case... I'm not sorry babe". "Mmm.... I love you so much" Leaning in for a soft, loving kiss "I love you too Jon". "So uhh.... How was that little taste?" I burst into a fit of giggles, clutching my stomach "If that's just a little taste baby.... what does the full thing feel like". "You're about to find out" He wiggles his brows at me with such a devilish smirk.  

"Oh my god..... fuck.... shit..... That was..... amazing" My breathy voice all shaky as I collapse into his arms, my frame shivering from all the pleasure coursing through my body. "I'm not that good.... but I try my best" I lift up and stare at him in pure shock "Are you kidding? Try telling that to my pussy". "Well I tried baby but it wanted more" Snickering as he trails off "Yeah and you better get used to it.... Cowboy".  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 193 46
Two weeks in a secluded villa on the white sandy beaches of a Caribbean island and You meet your Rock idol What can go wrong??? Two weeks of sex, pa...
197K 1.8K 30
A collection of short imagines about Alex Turner. Hope you enjoy... β˜ΊοΈπŸ’Ÿ
446K 17.6K 59
BOOK ONE: COMPLETE βœ… Introverted music student, Abi, only ever wanted to write songs for other people. But, when she's thrust into sexy-but-secretive...
2.8K 73 11
Early 80s, you work as a janitor in a recording studio in New Jersey. You're friends with a certain Jon Bon Jovi; during your shifts, you sometimes d...