Friends ( Stefan Salvatore )

By MistyMah

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Charter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
READ PLEASE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

2.4K 50 0
By MistyMah

Monday

I stared out the window as I felt Stefan lightly snoring on my shoulder, yes, I love him so much, but, sometimes I need to think about myself.

" Lo, are you okay?" He asked and kissed my shoulder blade, causing me to smile.

" Yeah, I'm actually pretty good, except..those memories of dying," I said and turned around and looked at him, he pulled me into his chest and kissed my head.

" Stefan, you know, you're the perfect boyfriend," I said, smiling at him " You appreciate my opinions, even if you don't agree, plus, you're really sweet."

He held me tighter and rocked up back and forth.

" I love you." I said and kissed him softly as he placed a hand under my chin.

" I love you more," He kissed my nose as I giggled a bit and felt a blushing of my skin.

" Well, I love you most." I whispered and cuddled in his chest.

" Stefan-" He cut me off.

" Don't ruin the moment." He whispered on my hair as I smiled.

I pulled out of his grasp as he groaned, causing me to chuckle a bit.

" Oh yeah, remember that thing we have to go to and we're late for?" I joked and walked into Stefan's room again as he walked over to me dressed in a maroon shirt and his regular jeans.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me as I pushed back lightly.

" We're late for school." I announced as he smiled.

" Why don't we be later?" He asked as I giggled and he picked me up, walking over to the bed and setting me down.

" 5 minutes" I said as he hovered over me.

" What? Only 5 minutes?" He said and kissed my cheek.

" I don't think that'll do." He added as I giggled and kissed him softly.

We ended up skipping school and laying in bed.

I got up and stretched, looking at the clock that read 11:18 AM.

" I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll come cuddle," I whispered to Stefan and kissed his cheek as he smiled at me.

I hopped in the shower and felt the warm water run down my body, I ran my hand through my hair and landed on my neck.

I felt two holes, a mark, I pulled my fingers away and saw blood on them, I panicked and kept getting blood on my fingers.

I yanked my towel off the rack and ran to our room, I looked and saw Stefan gone, I glanced around and then, felt a piercing in my back.

I looked and saw Stefan holding a knife in my back, I watched the veins under his eyes pop out as he went for my neck and-

Listen to Bubbly~ Colbie Caillat

" Lo, wake up." Stefan said as I realized I was in his bed.

" What happened?" I asked and felt my wet hair.

" You were panicking in the shower and came out screaming, so I craddled you as you cried." He explained as I nodded.

" I missed you anyways," I said and kissed him, then, getting up and slipping on ( At Beginning )

Stefan wrapped his arms around me as I giggled, blushing came across.

" I love you so much." He said

" You make the hunger go away, replaced by love." He said and began tickling me as I laughed, he stopped and picked me up by my thighs and brought me to the bed and kissed me.

" You don't know how much," He kissed my nose " I love you." He finished.

I pulled him down and kissed him, then, thunder crackled.

I laughed as he shrugged.

" Let's build a tent!" I announced and hopped up out of his grasp, grabbing blankets and pillows.

He chuckled as we tied the blankets to the headboard and hiding beneath it, I cuddled in his chest as I felt warm again.

" I love our lazy days." I said as he smiled and rolled on top of me, kissing my nose, then, my cheek.

" Well, of course I do too, because I made this one happen." He said and smiled down at me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and didn't want to let go.

I wanted to add some cutesy moments between Lola and Stefan :) hope you enjoyed this little filler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
16.3K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
276K 574 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
103K 229 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report