Chapter 25

Lola's POV

" Sam! Are you trying to declare war?" I asked, rubbing my temple.

She huffed. " Your daughter would be dead if it wasn't for me," She spat. " So, you should be thanking me, and me and Damon will figure that out." She shrugged and began walking out of the kitchen. I grabbed her forearm and looked her dead in the eye.

" Stefan and I should help also." She thrashed her arm back, rubbing my hand print on her arm.

She growled and walked outside, slamming the door.

I sighed and sat down, putting my head in my arms.

" Lola, are you okay?" Stefan whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

" It's just Sam problems." I sighed again.

Sam's POV

I trembled as he neared, backing me into a tree.

" K-Klaus," I choked out as Rebekah and many other vampire's appeared from the trees. " P-Please, don't do th-this." He smirked and stopped a few feet ahead of me.

He clenched his jaw and neared closer, then I smelt Damon.

" Klaus," He looked pained as he glanced at me. " You can break my soul, take my life away," He let out a shaky breath. " Beat me, hurt me, kill me," He looked at me again. " But for the love of god don't touch her."

" Is the Damon Salvatore," Klaus raised his brow. " Putting someone else before him?" He smirked and Damon grabbed my hand, pulling me to my feet. I coughed and gripped my side, I had fell on a tree branch, which was still lodged into my side.

" C'mon Sam." He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the boarding house.

" This means war, Sam."
Sorry It's Short ;-;