Chapter 10

Monday

I stared out the window as I felt Stefan lightly snoring on my shoulder, yes, I love him so much, but, sometimes I need to think about myself.

" Lo, are you okay?" He asked and kissed my shoulder blade, causing me to smile.

" Yeah, I'm actually pretty good, except..those memories of dying," I said and turned around and looked at him, he pulled me into his chest and kissed my head.

" Stefan, you know, you're the perfect boyfriend," I said, smiling at him " You appreciate my opinions, even if you don't agree, plus, you're really sweet."

He held me tighter and rocked up back and forth.

" I love you." I said and kissed him softly as he placed a hand under my chin.

" I love you more," He kissed my nose as I giggled a bit and felt a blushing of my skin.

" Well, I love you most." I whispered and cuddled in his chest.

" Stefan-" He cut me off.

" Don't ruin the moment." He whispered on my hair as I smiled.

I pulled out of his grasp as he groaned, causing me to chuckle a bit.

" Oh yeah, remember that thing we have to go to and we're late for?" I joked and walked into Stefan's room again as he walked over to me dressed in a maroon shirt and his regular jeans.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me as I pushed back lightly.

" We're late for school." I announced as he smiled.

" Why don't we be later?" He asked as I giggled and he picked me up, walking over to the bed and setting me down.

" 5 minutes" I said as he hovered over me.

" What? Only 5 minutes?" He said and kissed my cheek.

" I don't think that'll do." He added as I giggled and kissed him softly.

We ended up skipping school and laying in bed.

I got up and stretched, looking at the clock that read 11:18 AM.

" I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll come cuddle," I whispered to Stefan and kissed his cheek as he smiled at me.

I hopped in the shower and felt the warm water run down my body, I ran my hand through my hair and landed on my neck.

I felt two holes, a mark, I pulled my fingers away and saw blood on them, I panicked and kept getting blood on my fingers.

I yanked my towel off the rack and ran to our room, I looked and saw Stefan gone, I glanced around and then, felt a piercing in my back.

I looked and saw Stefan holding a knife in my back, I watched the veins under his eyes pop out as he went for my neck and-

Listen to Bubbly~ Colbie Caillat

" Lo, wake up." Stefan said as I realized I was in his bed.

" What happened?" I asked and felt my wet hair.

" You were panicking in the shower and came out screaming, so I craddled you as you cried." He explained as I nodded.

" I missed you anyways," I said and kissed him, then, getting up and slipping on ( At Beginning )

Stefan wrapped his arms around me as I giggled, blushing came across.

" I love you so much." He said

" You make the hunger go away, replaced by love." He said and began tickling me as I laughed, he stopped and picked me up by my thighs and brought me to the bed and kissed me.

" You don't know how much," He kissed my nose " I love you." He finished.

I pulled him down and kissed him, then, thunder crackled.

I laughed as he shrugged.

" Let's build a tent!" I announced and hopped up out of his grasp, grabbing blankets and pillows.

He chuckled as we tied the blankets to the headboard and hiding beneath it, I cuddled in his chest as I felt warm again.

" I love our lazy days." I said as he smiled and rolled on top of me, kissing my nose, then, my cheek.

" Well, of course I do too, because I made this one happen." He said and smiled down at me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and didn't want to let go.

I wanted to add some cutesy moments between Lola and Stefan :) hope you enjoyed this little filler