Chapter 23

Lola POV

" Mom!" I felt little hands on my cheeks, I opened my eyes and saw Maeve smiling down at me, moving my cheeks with her little hands.

" Mae, what time is it?" I asked, leaning up and putting her on my lap.

" Early enough for breakfast," She smiled at me. " And for Sammers to be awake." She got up, running downstairs.

I turned on my side and looked at Stefan smiling up at me.

" That's your monster," I said, getting up as he laughed slightly.

" That's our monster." He said, grabbing my hand and kissing me. I smiled and pulled away.

" Okay, she's our monster," I said and put on a sun dress. " But, its the monster you're going to cook breakfast for." I smirked slightly and walked downstairs while pinning my hair up in a bun.

" Hey, sis," Sam said, putting Selene on a chair and getting her a sippy cup filled with blood. Great, a young vampire whom is now Damon Salvatore's daughter.

" Who's this?" I heard Stefan behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Your brothers daughter," I said and I saw his eyes widen. " Yeah, I know." I whispered and Selene got red in the face, and stood on the table.

" I'm not mean! I'm not evil! Those butt-munchers don't know what its like to be this cute!" She yelled and made us laugh slightly. Sam grabbed her and whispered, " I know baby, I know." Setting her back in the chair.

" Okay, so, Selene and Mae, breakfast ideas?" I asked and set the pan on the oven top.

" Pancakes!" Selene yelled as Mae be yelled, " Eggs!" And glared at each other and started bickering.

" Hey! I can make both, okay?" I bit back a smile as I cooked.

I set down the plates and sat down also.

Guys, stuff is going down in the next chapter. Are you ready? Are you sure? Are you surety sure? Okay, fine. Just wait.

And sorry for such a short chapter, I'm writing a new story called The Alpha's Mate and updating I'm Sorry, Stiles. I might make a schedule soon enough.