Chapter 2

Monday, Night.

I had driven to the doppelganger's, Elena, house and we were actually similar in ways. Of course, my crush on Stefan came up quite quicker than I wanted.

Now, still sleepy from my nap, we're going to a party.

“ Okay,” I stretched out as she hopped up and went threw her closet, then finally finding a cute outfit for me to wear ( at beginning )

As we jogged downstairs, I grabbed Damon's keys.

“ Wanna ride in Damon's car?” I asked, jiggling the keys between my fingers. She nodded, but who'd say no? I walked into the kitchen for a snack, knowing there was probably not going to be snacks or any food at the party.

She opened the door to reveal Stefan.

“ You left this,” He said an handed her a diary, as she looked at it then smiled

“ Don't worry, I didn't read it, I wouldn't want someone reading mine,” He replied and she smiled more, it practically lit up her whole body.

“ You keep a journal?” She asked as he chuckled a bit.

“ Memories are too important, and I wouldn't want to forget anything.” He said as I laughed a bit.

“ Well, we were just heading to a party.” She said as I was still in the kitchen, walking out, twirling the keys.

“ Who's 'we'?” He asked as I walked beside her, resting my chin onto her shouldet, then his jaw dropped.

“ Lola and I.”She replied and I looked at him.

“ We're taking Damon's car,” I explained.“ You wanna join us?” I asked him, he nodded as I walked past him.

“ Lets roll then!” I exclaimed and he chuckled.

When I was driving, Stefan would sneak glance at me, but I didn't mind. Who would though?

Once we got there, I locked the car and started walking to the pavilion.

“ I'm gonna go find Bonnie.” I said and jogged over to her.

“ So, whats got you all fancy?” She asked as I rolled my eyes “ Yes, Elena told me about your little crush,” She smiled as I laughed, blushing wildly.

“ He'll never like me back, we're not in one of those cheesy movies.” I said and glanced around at the many faces.

“ Sure,” She sarcastically replied, then looking at Stefan's way, she patted my shoulder. “ Stefan's coming, but I'll see ya later.” She said and walked over to Elena.

“ Hey, I couldn't help but over hear,” He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

“ I would very appreciate it if you didn't 'over hear' my conversations.” I said as he threw his hands up in surrender.

“ But who is this guy?” He asked as I smiled a bit “ I know its me.” He said as I laughed.

“ Damon told, didn't he?” I asked as I already knew, he nodded as I rolled my eyes “ I shouldn't have trusted Damon.” I said as he nodded.

“ But you're not too bad, either,” He smiled and wrapped an arm around me

“ Is this your way of flirting?” I asked as he rolled his eyes. “ Nice.” I replied with a laugh

" So, are you gonna ask Elena out?" I asked as jealousy slightly toned my voice, an I think he could tell

" Well, it would hurt you, so, I don't really know" he took a sip of his drink " But I might, just hope it wont be like Katherine" He said as I nodded

After Party

“ So, what happened?” Damon called as we walked inside, then to our rooms, that me and Stefan's was connected, but a wall splitting.

“ Well, Stefan knows about me liking-” Stefan cut me off.

“ Loving me,” He called as I laughed.

I got out of Elena's jeans and shirt, putting them in the washer, trying to remember to bring them back to Elena tomorrow.

I walked to my dresser, seeing pictures of me and Georgia.

“ Lola, are you okay?” Damon's voice came from my door frame.

“ Yes.” I lied and walked to my bathroom, taking a shower before slipping under my covers and then curiosity bit me.

I slipped out of bed and tip-toed to Stefan's room, seeing him sitting in his desk chair, writing.

I slipped behind him and tried to read what he wrote.

“ What are you doing?” He asked and closed his journal abruptly.

“ What? I can't read about your day?” I asked sarcastically, leaning my elbow on his desk.

“ No,” He said with a little chuckle, then setting his journal down and throwing me on his back.

I laughed as Damon came in, then Stefan lightly putting me on my feet, we stayed silent till Damon looked at us again.

“ Okay,” He said awkwardly and left, then Stefan and I started laughing.

“ Do you wanna have one of those sleepover things we used to have?” He asked as i nodded, then gathered my pillows and blankets, popped popcorn as Stefan set up a fort and set up movies.

We ended up cuddling in eachothers arms as we slept.