Chapter 3

Tuesday, Morning

I rubbed my eyes and saw Stefan still sleeping, arms wrapped around my waist, I smiled and got up.

I walked to Damon's room, leaving a note.

Dear Damon and Stefan,
Im leaving for a day or two, so don't worry. I will be back, sooner or later

Your Sister and Lover,
Lola

I walked to my room and packed up some clothes, kinda sick of this town and missing Odetta.

I grabbed Damon's keys and put my bags in the car, hopping in the drivers seat and taking off to Georgia to see Odetta and her sister Bree.

|Georgia |

I pulled into the driveway, grabbing my bags and knocking on the front door.

Odetta answered, “ Oh my god, Lola Santiago!” She exclaimed and took me in a hug, Bree cane down in her uniform.

“ Bree's Bar is still standing?” I joked as Bree looked at me.

“ Ha ha, real funny.” She rolled her eyes, then smiled at me, looking in a mirror beside the front door. “ Anyway, how are the Salvatores?” She asked as I gave a warm smiled.

“ They're fine,” I replied as Odetta took my bags to her room.

" Still have a crush on Stefan?" She asked and i nodded shyly.

" But there's a new girl in town, Elena Gilbert, looks exactly like Katherine," I said as she furrowed her brows.

" Hmm," she hummed and then hugged me " Tell Odetta I left, see you later Lo." She said.

I jogged upstairs and to Odetta's room, spell books piled up, dusted and molding. Odetta smiled at me.

" Dress up a bit, were going to the bar," She said and i headed to my bag, pulling out a a laced crop top, high waisted teal skirt, a gray cardigan, and some white flats.

Odetta drove to Bree's Bar in a few minutes as we had some virgin drinks, then drove home after Bree's shift, 11 PM.

" How long are you staying?" Odetta asked me as i slipped off my shoes.

" I think i might leave tomorrow or the next day, they probably miss me," I replied a she shrugged.

" Wanna find out?" She asked as i nodded, she closed her eyes as i lit candles, then putting two fingers on each of my temples i saw:

Stefan pacing around and asking Damon where i would go, but he just handed him the note, Elena got Stefan to go watch a comet go by as they kissed that night.

I slapped Odetta's fingers away, she looked at me.

" They kissed," I stammered as she slightly nodded.

" Im going home now." I said packing my bags.

" But its 5 AM!" Odetta said but still helped me pack, then i started back to Mystic Falls.

|Mystic Falls|

I opened the front door and slammed it shut, storming to my room as Stefan saw me, a small smile appearing on his face but, i slammed the door before he could come in my room and locked it.

" Lola, where did you go?" He asked, leaning on my doorframe.

" Why do you care? I saw what you did!" I barked

" And you said you didn't want to hurt me, that you wouldn't hurt me." I opened my door and looked at him, tears brimming my eyes. Stefan had helped me with everything, even fought with Damon because he wanted to compel me, but Stefan didn't want that.

" But you did." I said and pushed past him, he grabbed my wrist and spun me back into his arms, then leaned down and kissed my forehead.

" I love you, Lola and no one will change that," He apologized as i nodded slowly.

" Next time, I'll tell Damon, and he wont be happy." I smirked as Stefan smiled, relief filled his posture.