A Forgotten Love

Oleh firetearshurt

Arcelia García is a 26 year old single mom of boy triplets. her ex-husband, Leo Xanders only cared about work... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Early Days
Unexpected Meeting
Habits
Missing
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note/Suggestion
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'm Not Lying
It'll Be Okay
Is It Worth It?

Author's Note

514 7 1
Oleh firetearshurt

Hey guys, it's your author who keeps disappearing for really long periods of time. But I'm back and I am really going to try to update this story and keep you guys in the loop.

I have been really doubting this book and my writing skills. So I worked on it and now I'm trying to get back into the groove of writing. I hope you guys can understand that. 

The main point of this author's note is to tell you guys that I have another book called Beautiful Tragedies on the way and I'm going to publish the first chapter to see if you guys like it so far. I hope you guys can interact and tell me if you like it because if you do, that book will probably have faster updates than this one.

Thank you guys for reading this and have a great day!<3 <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

502 100 31
It's my first story. Story about two families becoming one. Life. Love. Friendship. They were together in high school, but lives them apart! After 20...
493K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.6K 488 72
Almost 22 years later, Leonardo Xander is at the grim age of 58 and a nicotine addict. Even though he has all the money in the world, he's lost somet...
1.8K 63 20
Fresh out of prison, Esteban vowed to live the life he'd planned while waiting to regain his freedom. He had a solid plan that didn't include fallin...