Chapter 21

Blake's POV

I looked down at Arcelia to see her still sleeping. She was curled up on my chest with her mouth slightly open. My arms were wrapped around her, my hands resting on her back. I smiled and kissed her forehead. 

I hate to realize that I'm falling for her. But you can't blame me because she's the most beautiful girl in the world. I would love to have her by my side at all times.

I felt her stir and she slung her arm up and rested her arm on my shoulder as she pulled herself closer. Oh gosh, what is she doing to me?

I decided it was time to wake her up so I tapped her shoulder. "Arcelia." I tried and pushed her a little bit. "Arcelia." I raised my voice louder and pushed her harder. Her eyes shot open and she jumped up.

"What!? Wait. Oh. No, wait ohh" She relaxed as she realized where she was and what happened. "We should probably leave, the boys are still at home. And I think Jake said the babysitter spent the night." I explained to her.

Her face was still a bit confused but she got up anyway and grabbed her things. We soon started heading to the car. Once we got settled I started the engine and started driving towards the way we came. "So, last night was filled." I started a conversation. She took a glance at me but then stared out of the window again.

"Yea, I guess it was." She let out a small laugh, "Thank you for that though. I feel a lot better." She looked at me, longer this time. "It's no problem, you just needed a release," I told her truthfully. "It helped." She whispered more to herself than me so I didn't say anything about it.

If only she knew that I may have fallen in love with her. And I hate to admit, I kinda liked her when she and Leo used to stay together. But I knew that it was wrong. I was his bodyguard and I had a crush on his wife. I knew she wasn't that happy. He was too caught up with work.

"Celia, can I tell you something? But you have to promise not to get mad or feel different about me?" I asked her and took a glance at her face to see she was biting her lip. Something she always did when she was thinking.

"Leo asked me that same question before he told me he cheated. It's something really bad isn't it?" She questioned not looking at me. "I'm not Leo, and it can be bad if you make it bad," I explained to her. "Just tell me." She urged me and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I think I'm falling in love with you Lia." I blurted out in a hurry but slow enough to where you could catch every single word. And just when I thought she was gonna blow up and be mad at me forever, all she said was, "I'm not ready for another relationship Blakey." She said it in a whisper with her eyes still glued to the window.

I nodded my head, not sure if she saw me or not. I didn't say anything after that. I was glad I got it off of my shoulders but sad that I didn't think of the fact that she just got out of a relationship. I should've waited longer.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Other than the radio playing softly in the background. Once we arrived at her house. I looked at her but she wasn't looking at me. She opened the door and was about to get out. "I'm sorry." I apologized, stopping her in her tracks. She looked at me behind her shoulder and said, "It's okay Blakey." She turned back around and got out, closing the door.

I watched her every step and move until she got to the door. We both waved goodbye and that's when I left.

I arrived at my apartment and plopped down on my bed. Thinking about this morning.

Oh, will she ever truly know how much I love her and realize it's not just a crush. I want to be with her.

Arcelia's POV

I was currently laying on my bed thinking about what Blake said. I didn't know how to feel. I kinda felt the same but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to think of a future with him. He had been my friend for years, and I love him so much. But Leo would feel so broken if I had another man around the boys, especially his former bodyguard. 

Why do I care about his feeling though? He hurt me too many times to count. And makes me so confused with how many mood changes he has. 

I should just forget about it. I should do something with the boys today. Getting up, I took my shoes off that I've had on since Blake dropped me off. Walking down the hall I went into the boys' room. 

I guessed they were waking up from how Ashton was stretching and Axle was just getting out of bed. As they grew up, I realized that Allen didn't really like to spend much time with his brothers.

If I say myself, he was the polar opposite. So since he didn't get along with them well, I gave Allen a separate room. "Boys come on so we can plan some things today!" I said excitedly, clapping my hands together. "Okay mommy," they said lowly as Ashton wiped his eyes.

I hurried out of the room and headed to Allen's room. I knocked on the royal blue door and walked in. "Allen?" I called out. He was still laying down, looking out of the window beside his bed. "Hey momma." he nearly whispered. I sat down on the side of his bed. "Hey baby, you up to do some things today with your brothers and me?" I asked, running my hands through his hair. He didn't say anything but nodded his head instead. 

"Okay then let's get you and the boys ready, come on," I said smiling softly at him. He extended his arms, wanting me to pick him up. I complied and took him to the bathroom where the other two were. "So who wants to go first?" I exclaimed as I intertwined my hand together.

They all looked at me like I was an alien. And that's when I knew that they didn't want to take baths and this was going to be a lot harder than I was planning.