Chapter 10

ARCELIA'S POV

We ended up just doing random things like bowling and we even went back home to play video games.

Once the time came we went to the beach to start the bonfire. We set everything up and got the fire started. We all brought our bathing suits so we could walk the beach and only walk the beach.

I wasn't getting in the water. One because I'm afraid of the ocean. And two I still have my makeup on and I don't want to mess it up or Astrid would literally kill me.

Once everything was set up Astrid and I went to put our bathing suits on.

(Astrid)

(Astrid)

(Arcelia)Once we got done we came out from behind the corner since there was no bathroom nearby

(Arcelia)
Once we got done we came out from behind the corner since there was no bathroom nearby. We ran out of the corner and towards the water. My feet hitting the sand felt like I was finally free.

I feel so good. I feel happy again. The memories of everything went away. It was just me and my friends.

My friends that I love so dearly. I got thrown out of my thoughts when I felt myself being picked up and then brought down with a wet splash. I panicked and once I came above the water I looked at my surroundings to see that Jake was in front of me laughing.

I then came to the realization that I was in the ocean where sharks and other deadly creatures live. I started jumping up and down as I ran to the shore. But the waves kept pushing me back. Oh my God. I'm going to die today by drowning. Drowning is one of my worst fears.

I felt myself being lifted up into the air and I looked down to see I was on Jake's shoulders.

"Jake take me back to shore now!" I screamed. "Arcelia the water foes to your knees why are you scared?" Jake asked. He was about to put me down but 8 clung on to him for my dear life.

"Jake please." I cried out. "Okay Ar. I'll bring you back. He took 4 steps and we were at the shore. Well...I was still in a life or death situation.

He put me down and I let out a breath once my feet hit the sand again. I went to one of the seats set up around the fire.

I sat down and got my phone out of my bag. I turned my camera on to take a picture of the fire and everyone.