Chapter 16

Unknown POV

I love her but she loves him.

It's really hard for me to watch her be with him all of the time.

When he was in the hospital she stayed with him.

Even after all that he did, she still loves him and not me.

Arcelia's POV

So right now me and Astrid are at the club doing shit that isn't necessary. I've been on this table for about 30 minutes now singing along to all the songs that played.

And by singing I meant mumbling because I don't know half of them. But Astrid was with some dude in the corner as them and everyone else was cheering me on.

Suddenly me and Astrid's favorite song came on. 'I love it' by Icona Pop.

I yelled for her and she was already up. "I'm coming bitch!!!" Yea we were definitely drunk.

We sang along as the song kept playing.

"I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge. I watched I let it burn.
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs.
I crashed my car into a bridge.
I don't care. I love it. I don't care. I love it. I love it.

After that song was over we were both tired of dancing. I got down as everyone went back to what they were doing before watching my stupid ass.

I miss having fun like this. Without the boys. Even though I love them all oh so dearly. They can be a handful. I was walking until I got an idea.

"Astriddd!" I screamed. "What the hell is your problem woman. You don't have to scream." She replied. "I know but iiiiii have annnn ideaaaa. Let's callll Leo, Jake, And Blake!" I said. "Yesss, that would beee funn." We kept slurring our words.

We called Jake first.
J- Hello?
"Hey Jake whatcha doin? We asked like children.
J- Um, I'm at home. Where are you guys?
"Somewhereee" we slurred.
J- Are you guys drunk. Do you need me to pick you up?
"Noo! But we love youuu!!!"
J- Okay I love you guys too. Stay safe. Bye.
"Byeee!!!"
We ended the call and giggled afterwards. We called Leo next.
L- A, where are you at this time a night?
He sounded angry. I giggled cause I was singing that in my head.
"I'm with Astrid and w-we just called to tell you that-" I stopped not knowing what to say anymore. So I giggled again.
L- Arcelia stop playing with me, are you drunk?
"Oops." Me and Astrid both said and hung up as we laughed like maniacs.

Next was Blake.
B- Sup.
"Hey Blakey! I loveee youuu!!!" I yelled into the phone knowing I busted his ear drum.
B- Jesus, Celia what was that for? Where are you?
"I'm at the club with Astrid. What are you going? I asked him.
B- I'm at work. Why did you a-" he got cut off as I heard Leo's voice.
His very angry voice.

"Who are you on the phone with?" He said. "It's Arcelia and Astrid. Why?" Blake asked.
"Give me the damn phone!" I heard the phone being passed over.
"Arcelia where the fuck are you?" Leo asked.
"Um, well I'm at the club." I said as my words became more clear from not being so drunk anymore.

"Which one?" He asked calmly. "Neon Love." I told him willingly. I mean someone had to pick us up. We couldn't drive.

The line went dead as I looked over to Astrid who was sleep on the floor. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. I hope she's not dead.