Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
NEWS!!

Chapter 65

757 25 2
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

Ever since the octopus suggested the space station hijacking, I'm sure you know how we all started planning.

Everyone were having conversations on said topics, some looking for additional information to help us.

And so the E-Class unprecedented research project began. 

"The reentry capsule carrying the research data will splash down in the Pacific Ocean." The octopus starts. "The capsule will be transported to the lab unopened, to guard against the unlikely possibility of theft by the target super-organism." 

"Clever precautions indeed." He comments. "I can't carry anything too heavy, so anything locked in a five-ton container is as good as unobtainable for me." The octopus finishes.

"Which is why we need them to show us while it's still in space..." Okano pipes up, a hand on her chin. "But does Japan really have the to launch a manned rocket?" She questions.

"At this point, we can handle that much." Octopus says. "My influence might have moved things along."

Obviously, there was a lot of things to be uneasy of, but above all, we had the most fun coming together to tackle challenges—when we could all forget our uncertainties.

-time skip-

It is now a new day, we were all in our seats looking towards the front—where Isogai was standing at.

"Our plans are in place." The ikeman starts looking over at us. "Now to put them in action." He comments.

"The rocket can only hold three people. Who wants to go? Say 'Me!'" Isogai informs, raising his hand.

A couple raised their hands, exclaiming out a 'Me!' 

"Right.." Isogai sweatdrops, seeing the hands.

"Ohh, of course all the boys do." Rio says with an amused grin.

"It's an unproven experimental vessel on it's maiden voyage." The octopus starts, but then exclaims out. "Who still wants to go?" He exclaims cheerily.

Hearing that, the ones who had their hands up slowly retracted them back down. Not too sure by how that sounded.

"I expected so.." The octopus says, slightly sweatdropping.

Itona spoke up. "I still want to go." He says, his hand still up.

Everyone turns to him, albeit surprise that he still wants to, despite the risk.

"A rocket would make any mech-head's mouth water." The white haired male informs.

'Makes sense.' I thought, nodding my head in agreement.

"But I'll give up my seat this time." He says, making me perk up.

'Oya?' I thought.

"Karma. Nagisa." He says, looking over to the two of them.

'Oya oya??' I thought with slightly raised eyebrows.

Understanding what he's getting at, Karma replies. "Huh? I'm not big on putting my life in other's hands." He states.

"Just send Terasaka with the dummies." He suggests, leaning back onto his chair.

"If it crashes, no harm done." He says.

For some reason, hearing that, I immediately envisioned a collaborated funeral service with Terasaka's picture and the dummies' pictures beside him.

Seeing that sudden picture in my head, I let out a snort. Holding back my laughs.

"What?!?" He angrily yells towards Karma. He then turns to me. "Oy (Y/n) I can see you laughing you bastard!!" He exclaims pointing a finger at me.

"Karma, the aggressive fighter together with Nagisa, the composed assassin!" Kataoka informs with a smile.

"But, who takes the third seat?" Maehara questions.

And for some reason, everyone starts facing towards me. Making me jump with slight confusion. 

"No way." I immediately rejected, knowing what they're hinting.

"Yeah, they make a good team. Karma the aggressive assassin, with Nagisa, the composed assassin, and, (Y/n), the trickster assassin." Kataoka spoke up, a smile on.

"Oh definitely. With those three, they might actually get the hijacking job done." Rio spoke up with a grin.

"Rio!" I exclaim out, appalled by her betrayal.

"What??" Rio replies with a smile. "After all, Nagisa and Karma fought hard enough to bring the whole class together."

"Plus, with you there, you can keep the two in check." Fuwa pipes up with a smile.

"What am I? Their babysitter?" I say sighing out.

"You're more like a bridge connecting them, though." Kayano chimes in with a smile.

"Ugh." I groan, placing my face onto my desk as I ignored everyone around me.

Just what in the hell are they thinking dragging me into this? Itona wanted to be part of it, why not let him be the 3rd person?

As much as going to space sounds fun and cool, Karma and Nagisa might still need a conversation about their friendship.

"Ne, (Y/n), Karma." Nagisa suddenly spoke up, facing towards us.

Perking my head up, I stare at Nagisa, waiting for him to continue.

"Let's give it a shot." He says with a smile. "A graduation trip to outer space with your friends? What could be better?" He finishes, a smile still plastered on.

Karma and I look at Nagisa, then to each other, then back to Nagisa. A small smile adorning our features, already having an answer.

"Okay, okay. I did promise I'd hear you out." Karma replies shrugging his shoulders with a smile.

"Yeah, so did I. I can't go back on my word." I said, giving him a smile as I propped my head up under my palm.

-time skip-

3rd POV

At Cape Shimazu Space Center, 6 students were currently swiftly sprinting down around the premises.

Karma and Nagisa crouched down in front of a chained fence, connecting their arms together to launch both Hinano, Yada, and Kimura over the fence.

Once the two girls were over the fence, they removed their assassin clothing and started changing into the clothes that they brought inside a bag.

Kimura on the other hand, hid behind bushes, while Karma, (Y/n), and Nagisa were crawling through the underground tunnels.

Currently, both Yada and Hinano were wearing casual clothes as a disguise. Seeing the room they need to infiltrate, they both entered and starting acting.

"Wow, cool!" Yada starts, both her and Hinano entering the room as they looked at the room in awe.

"This is where you launch rockets, right?" Hinano commented.

The workers in the room were alarmed by two teen girls entering in the room for authorized people only.

"Hey! You two!" One of the men exclaims towards the girls.

"How did you two get in here?" Another one asked, approaching them.

"You don't even have ID cards, do you?" The other said.

Continuing their act, Hinano spoke up. "We were on a field trip, but got lost!" she explained.

"We followed some guy and ended up here!" Yada added.

While the worker were distracted by Yada and Hinano, Kimura entered the room through the backdoor that was there.

He immediately ducks behind the desks as the girls continue to distract the workers.

"Ritsu? Any of these control-room computers would work, right?" He asks, talking through the earpiece.

"Correct!" Ritsu confirms back into the earpiece.

"Okay then." Kimura replied, slightly getting up and pulling out a flash drive and sticking it behind one of the computers.

Immediately, the data from the computer was sent to Ritsu. To which, she was able to gather all the necessary data needed for this mission.

"Security analysis complete!" She says, holding a tiny version of the rocket in her arms.

"I've placed a remote control virus on the control room computer. Now the control center and it's system will act on my command." Ritsu explains.

Nagisa, Karma, and (Y/n) hears the information through their earpiece, a small grin on each of their faces.

"That's the first hurdle cleared."  Nagisa informs with a smile.

(Y/n) touches her earpiece, and spoke up. "Hey, Ritsu, part of our entry route is aboveground. Can you do something?" She informs.

"Roger. Checking your current position.." Ritsu says as she uses a map of the area and finds where the three of them are currently are.

"Done!" She exclaims out. "I'll turn off the corresponding cameras for ten seconds." She informs the three.

"Roger that." (Y/n) replies.

Ritsu then begins the countdown for the three to know when to move. "Three..two..one..zero!" She exclaims, giving them the go to move.

Seeing the sign to move, the three left the tunnel and moved forward, entering another tunnel. The other tunnel leading them to where the rocket is.

The three of them were hiding under a sewer lid, waiting for Ritsu's info.

"Security guard passing through. Next patrol in ten minutes." Ritsu informs. "Surveillance camera angle correction complete. It's not off, so please be careful." She then adds.

"Understood." Nagisa replies.

The sewer lid was open and they swiftly left their hiding spot, making sure to not leave any of their traces.

The three of them started heading to where the rocket was, riding an elevator to the top. Leaving the elevator and going up a flight of stairs.

'A fifty meter staircase to the rocket hatch.' (Y/n) thought as the three were going up the stairs.

As they continued up the stairs, they see an all familiar figure by the entrance of the rocket.

"Korosensei?!" Nagisa exclaims out, surprised to see their yellow teacher.

"What's with the get up?" (Y/n) mumbled out. Seeing as his outfit no longer a graduation toga, but a black ninja styled one, plus some black tinted glasses.

"Inspection? perfection!" He suddenly says. 

"Any accident would be a liability issue." Karma spoke up.

"Please don't say such awful things..!" Korosensei comments to Karma's previous sentence.

Suddenly through the earpiece, Ritsu spoke up. "I'm relaying the recorded footage of the dummies to the control room." She informs.

"If you swap the dummies out, you won't get caught!" She exclaims out, adding more info.

Nagisa turns to his two friends, a smile on his face.

"Let's go, Karma, (Y/n)." He says with a smile.

"Yup!" (Y/n) replies with a smile, as Karma nods his head in confirmation, a small smile plastered on.

###################################

HEYOOOOO

HERES A CHAP

SORRY FOR NOT UPDADING LAST TIME,I WAS SICK

BUT IM A-OKAY NOW!!

SO, HERE'S A CHAP!

Hope you enjoyed and stay turned for future chaps!

CIAO!

~Nekochinchin :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
7.3K 200 10
#Completed Follows the timeline ten years after The Perverted Octopus Is Reborn's Brother setting. This follows the happenings in the Vongola Decimo...
1.5K 101 23
Book two of "The Hinata Sisters". Based on the second season of Brothers Conflict - - - - - Five months have passed and Ema became an undergraduate...