Genius Summoner Turning the W...

由 justmeowing

A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The re... 更多

1. Unlocked
2. Master of the Sacred Book
3. The Countdown
4. Martial Artist Genius?
5. Breaking the Marriage
6. Spiritual Weapon
7. Dan Meixiang
8. Aptitude Test
9. Two Years Plan
10. Shi Jinhai
11. Phantom Plant Summoner
12. To Be Stronger!
13. Their Progress
14. To Wei Kingdom
15. Contracting Beast
16. Identity
17. To the White Forest
18. A Peculiar team
19. Local Tyrant
20. Beast Taming
21. Black Mione Stone
22. GuoGuo
23. Familiar
24. No Return Phantoms
25. Will Wait
26. Mutant
27. Want
28. Changes
29. Ancient Beast
30. To the Central
31. The Central
32. You Again
33. Vian Din Pavilion
34. Painting
35. Shopping for Brother Zi
36. Too beautiful
37. Enrollment
38. Interesting
39. Hierarchy
41. First Bribe
42. Protect who
43. Bet
44. Kill or Tame?
45. Again Again
46. Koi Goddess
47. Too Hidden
48. A Powerful Confidant
49. Neiron Mountain
50. The Unlocked Shelves
51. Envy and Jealousy
52. Cousin Meixiang?
53. Provocation
54. Mercenary Tournament
55. Will Follow- End

40. Double Constitution?

1.9K 139 4
由 justmeowing

(A/N) Dedicated to @maralita22 an update for you. Thank you for commenting and waiting for my update, little girl.

...

The next morning, Qin waited Meixiang outside her room. Meixiang spare time for the little tour guide.

When already seated, Qin put down the two interspatial sacks on the table and slide it to Meixiang's direction. These interspatial sack are their welcoming gifts to their little tour guides a week ago.

"You are leaving?"

Little Qin nodded.

"No need to return these. I will inform Auntie Tian about your salaries. This past few days, you've worked hard."

Meixiang without the information given by the little kid, she would oblivious to some of the information of the Central. Some of the information given by him are not easily accumulated by a person with ordinary background, the kid is with keen observation not being idle in ordinary days. A pity. A pity this kid is not smart enough. She had shown enough, it's a pity the kid understood her behaviours in a different direction.

Meixiang wave her hand to dismiss the kid. Little Qin gotten to his feet but didn't leave. He frown his face is full of hesitation.

"What do you want to ask?"

"I'm just curious why did you chose them to be your subordinates."

At first, Qin saw the peculiar combination of the group. They are different people but bind by their young miss who is smart and have ways to deal with things. It's just they are weak and simple minded to be a subordinate with a smart full of complicated ideas like her.

Meixiang's lips curved. "I didn't choose them. They chose me. They take the risk, I took the responsibility."

Qin was not satisfied with her answer.

Meixiang ignored his unsatisfied face, "My turn to ask. You have seen enough, why not stay?"

Little Qin shook his head, "I had seen too much. You are crazy. Too impulsive. You are smart and powerful in some ways but look too highly of yourself. The Central is not a place for a people like you. You are still weak but you already provoke those who you can't afford to provoke."

Qin knows they are from a small Kingdom overheard some of Tian Ling's casual remarks about the Long Dynasty, at first he thinks the group is wise enough to use their unknown background to their advantage but when Meixiang provoke the Fian princesses, Qin's judgement reversed. Before provoking the Fian Kingdom, she was no longer low-key for bringing the purple eyed wiltt that is already enough for other's attention to divert to her and soon the lies they established to protect themselves will soon be found out because of her living in high profile.

Meixiang chuckled. It seems she look too highly of the little boy at first and gave her judgement too quick. She then lean on her seat and look at the little boy her lips are curving but her eyes are lazy.

"A piece of advice from this crazy impulsive young miss, at your age and with this level of mental power, your future would be boundless, careful with your decisions which to side whom in the future. Your observations seems not bad but how you see through things isn't great. You think you've seen through things but think twice if that's really the inside or only just another outer shell."

"I gave you a chance to choose and you rejected it. This young miss never gave a second chance." Meixiang chuckled when realize something. "Now I already remember why they are with me. It's because they are too simple minded. Too simple minded and didn't try to see through things only to be deceived of what his naked eyes is seeing."

Meixiang stood up and left the little kid who is still in daze.

A summoner? Heh. A great talent but she's not willing to accept a subordinate who is full of doubt and scared to take the risk of the unknown.

That day, their little tour guides left their manor.

Three months quickly passed. The construction of the future base of Meixiang's group is completed. The still empty facilities only needs the appliances and equipments of Old Leng's works which are now all ready inside his interspatial ring.

The cultivation of the rest also improved although not as great when they are at the White Forest as the stages they need to breakthrough are now higher leaving them to rise their cultivations only one or two levels but still, for outsiders this is still a great improvement.

Just last week, they are celebrating Dan Fai's birthday whom just turned ten. Because the first aptitude test of the people of the Central needs to be tested in public, Dan Fai have not yet tested his aptitude but already started to cultivate with Meixiang's guidance.

At the last three months, Dan Fai was taught by the phantoms to read and write, not only that but to increase his concentration in order to improve the ability of his Zenioh Constitution.

On his tenth birthday, Meixiang planted the fire of heaven and earth inside his body recognizing Dan Fai as his master. With Zenioh Constitution and the natural power of wiltts, adding the fire of heaven and earth, Dan Fai's strength would be unimaginable in the future.

Today, the aptitude test of the children that just turned ten is going on.

Children with powerful background usually test their aptitude the first time on the exact day of their birth. On the other side, children with ordinary background are set to test their aptitude together at the fifteenth day of every month. This month's mass aptitude test is today.

Meixiang's team accompanied Dan Fai on his aptitude test. The plaza is full of people. There is an elevated platform above the others where the patriarchs of the eight great families and at the highest platform are the leaders of the five powerhouses and their most remarkable juniors on their sides

Everyone is looking at Meixiang's team. Although there's a news circulated three months ago that a wiltt with purple eyes is adopted by a bored rich young miss as her little brother, this is the first time they saw the purple eyed wiltt as Meixiang and the others didn't get out of their manor the past three months.

When they reached the area where the children have to line up to test their aptitude test, Meixiang and the rest left Dan Fai on his own.

From a distance where Meixiang was seated, Qin is looking at her small stature from afar. The moment the plaza was in turmoil of the appearance of a purple eyed wiltt, Qin quickly followed everyone's eyes not to look at the wiltt but the petite girl who is walking side by side of Dan Fai. Qin realizing what he just done shook his head and turn his attention to the array.

The man monitoring their line signalled Qin to go next in the now empty array to test his aptitude.

At the upper platform where the patriarchs of eight great families and leaders of the five powerhouses are seated, their attention is also at the only red haired child below, Dan Fai.

On the other side the principal of Central College is looking at Meixiang who is calmly seated at the ordinary seats for the audience only looking at Dan Fai. He had heard of what happened at the Central College's campus, his territory, three months ago naturally he was most interested with the little girl who can summon a dark magic attribute warlock even though she can't cultivate....or she have the ability to hide her power, he didn't know. One thing is for sure, the little girl isn't simple.

The news about Meixiang summoning Han Mu three months ago didn't spread thanks to him.

The attention of everyone was suddenly diverted in one direction. Everyone look at the corner of the plaza where the chaos started. When they saw a character of a summoner in silver color, the powerful figures almost stood up.

The people near where Qin tested his aptitude is now looking at him like he's a deity. This is the first time they saw a child in ordinary background tested as a summoner!

While everyone is in chaos, Qin was startled at first and when he realize things he once again look at the direction of that petite figure from afar that is not even looking at him. Did she knew it before? Then those words. He can't help but be immersed on her words again.

Meixiang who didn't even diverted her attention to other people is looking at her little brother. When Dan Fai was called to test his aptitude next, he look at Meixiang again. They both nodded to each other before Dan Fai entered the array.

The other people are still in chaos because of Qin's result when their attention was diverted again to a direction where a bright light suddenly appeared.

When they saw it's the wiltt with dou qi attribute, they are no longer surprise. Wiltts are naturally strong and with a great talent of cultivating dou qi. Although this is the first time they saw this brightness from an aptitude test, they already planted to their mind that that brightness is just ordinary in the case of the wiltts who are bound to do heavy labors.

That is not the situation of the young man Zi Kang watching from the sideline. His eyes are shining brightly looking at Dan Fai like looking at a long lost treasure.

When they thought the Dou Qi character will flew on Dan Fai after some time, another light appeared.

It's a fire. A fire that is floating and dancing at the Dou Qi character.

Everyone's eyes bulge.

"Fire? Fire attribute?"

"But he's a martial artist!"

"Is the aptitude test of wiltts are different from ours?"

"That--that is a dual constitution!"

Everyone was shocked. Dual Constitution? A man with Dual Constitution can practice dou qi and magic qi at the same time. This constitution only exist in ancient times. Wait. Did this purple eyed wiltt a Zenioh Constitution already? Then why is it with Dual Constitution this time? What is happening here?

Meixiang's subordinates are also dumbfounded. What dual Constitution? They have seen an aptitude test of a dual Constitution but the element wouldn't circulate to the dou qi character! That's impossible okay. These idiot people of Central are too ignorant!

Then they think of a possibility.

They gulp and look at their Little Xiang whose gaze is on Little Fai like she's looking at her work of art.

"My little brother is too powerful his dou qi is even brighter than mine. It's just his fire is a little dumb and went at the wrong character."

Everyone's face features twitch one after another.

"Now now, let's get out of here so we can celebrate Little Fai's result."

Dan Fai after his aptitude test, he went to Meixiang and the others.

Meixiang raised his hand and gently pat Dan Fai's red hair. "Hmm. My little brother is too powerful. Let's go home and you'll personally report your result to your masters."

Meixiang's team left leaving the whole plaza in a weird atmosphere. The powerful people at the elevated platform are also in complicated situation.

Would they accept that mere wiltt to be part of their academy? Would they ask that lowly wiltt to work under their organization?

Yes he's powerful but HE'S A WILTT!

A wiltt with double constitution!

A wiltt with double constitution WITH PURPLE EYES!

A wiltt with double constitution with purple eyes and also with Zenioh Constitution!

They are calculating the pros and cons of the situation their heads are almost exploding

Little did they know they need not to decide at this as they don't have the ability in the first place.

Tomorrow, the battle to become a qualified mercenary starts.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.8M 455K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
1.4M 42.5K 35
FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON. To save her family's reputation, Isabella must impersonate her twin sister to deceive her sister's husband in a scheme that d...
48.7K 6.6K 19
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
34.2K 5.1K 56
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း