NCT/WAYV Oneshots

By bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... More

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win

3.6K 71 19
By bekahstull27

Ever since winwin was put into Wayv, things between him and his Nct members had started to change. Especially his relationship with Yuta.

Even though his dorms weren't that far from nct's he was really busy most days and hardly ever got to see any of them let alone his best friend. He still texted them sometimes, but he craved some physical contact with them. When he lived with them him, and Yuta were always together. He was Yuta's home screen on his phone, he used to come to win-win's room to cuddle him to sleep and used to wake him up with forehead kisses and soft whispers in his ears.

He was sitting in his dorm watching a video of Nct 127 on a radio show. Yuta and mark were sitting next to each other, and he noticed they were chatting and giggling a lot during the broadcast. They looked really close and it hurt win-win's heart a little bit. He continued watching and paused when he noticed Yuta flip his phone over. It lit up revealing his home screen.

It wasn't win-win anymore, it was one of mark's selfies.

Winwin sighed sadly watching as Yuta blushed hiding the screen from mark who was giggling cheerfully as he smacked Yuta's arm in a playful manor.

Winwin closed his laptop slowly pushing to the end of his bed. He layed down and snuggled up with the stuffed dog Yuta had given him when they debuted. He pressed his face into the plush animal feeling replaced and abandoned.

There was a knock on his door.

"Sicheng? It's ten can I come in?"

"Sure gege."

Ten opened the door and approached the younger noticing his odd mood.

"Hey Sicheng, I just wanted to check on you, you haven't been out of your room all day."

Sicheng just nodded, the dog still tightly in his arms.

Ten eyed him suspiciously.

"Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?"

"I'm fine gege, just tired today."

"Are you sure? You seem upset about something."

"I'm sure gege, thank you for worrying about me."

"Okay chengie, just know that we are all here for you if you need anything okay? You can always talk to us got it?"

"Got it gege."

Ten ruffled win-win's hair before he left the room.

He went back downstairs to meet the others, evident concern on his face.

"what's wrong ten?" kun asked from the couch.

"I think something's up with Sicheng."

"What do you mean gege?" lucas said sitting next to kun.

"I don't know he just seems, sad."

"Did you talk to him?" kun asked.

"Yeah, but he just said he was tired."

"Maybe he just needs some alone time, he's probably stressed."

"you're probably right, I just want him to be okay." Ten said fidgeting with his fingers.

Kun smiled placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know ten, just give him some time, he'll talk to us if something is wrong."

"Okay gege."

Back in win-win's room, he got tired of lying there wallowing in his own self-pity. He decided to text Yuta.

Sichengie <3: Hey hyung, I'm bored can we talk?

He waited ten minutes but got no response. He typed another message.

Sichengie <3 : are you busy? Why aren't you answering me?"

Another twenty minutes went by and Sicheng was getting impatient. He clicked Yuta's contact and called him.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, did you get my texts-

"Sorry chengie! I can't talk right now I'm out with Mark, I'll text you later, okay?"

With that he hung up not even hearing why Sicheng was calling.

Sicheng dropped his phone on his bed feeling tears well in his eyes.

"he's with mark... again. He's always with mark, we haven't even talked in two weeks... why is mark more important than me huh? I thought... I thought we were best friends..." win-win whispered out-loud to himself. He felt his eyes overflow with water, and he didn't care anymore. He pulled his knees to his chest and cried into his sweatpants feeling like he had been replaced. He clutched the thick gray fabric in his hands as he cried sadly into his knees.

He clenched his teeth to keep from making noise as tears continuously dripped down his cheeks.

His phone dinged alerting him of mark going live on Instagram. He pulled out the phone and clicked on it instantly regretting his decision.

Mark was showing the fans what he was doing, Yuta was standing behind him, a huge smile on his face. He back hugged mark giving him a kiss on his cheek which made mark flinch away and smack him playfully. Mark flipped the camera to show where they were, and win-win froze.

They were in an arcade; the same arcade Yuta had taken win-win to hundreds of times. It became their special place, none of the other members even knew about it but here he was watching Yuta show mark around the place pointing to all the best games and talking about how fun it was.

Win win lost it. He threw his phone down angrily as loud breathy sobs filled the room. he clutched his legs tight against himself as he cried his heart breaking feeling betrayed and abandoned by his best friend.

The others heard the odd sounds coming from upstairs and instantly grew worried.

"Is he crying??" Xiaojun said putting his bowl of chips on the coffee table.

Kun stood up followed by ten.

"we'll go check on him, stay down here, okay? Sicheng doesn't like to be crowded."

"Yes gege." Lucas said exchanging worried glances with Xiaojun and hendery.

Kun and ten rushed up the stairs to win-win's room. they didn't bother knocking as their suspicions of him crying were confirmed as soon as they stepped in front of the door.

They entered the room, but win-win didn't even look at them. He stayed hidden in his knees crying his heart out.

"Sichengie? Hey, hey, what's the matter baby? Why are you crying?" kun asked softly as him and ten sat on win-win's bed.

Sicheng peeked his head up and threw himself into kun's arms crying into his sweatshirt craving comfort.

"Hey, hey, it's okay chengie, gege is here. I've got you baby." Kun stroked win-win's back as he whispered softly to him.

"Chengie what happened? Can you please tell us baby?" ten said cautiously not wanting to upset him even more.

"i...I miss Yuta..." he choked hiding his face in kun's neck.

Ten sighed rubbing his back.

"Oh baby, if you miss him why not call him? We don't live that far."

Win-win cried more which made ten worry.

"i...I can't...he.... doesn't want to...to talk to me anymore..."

He sobbed loudly his breaths rapid and uneven.

"Hey, hey, what do you mean chengie? Tell me exactly what happened." Kun said softly.

Win-win took a minute to breathe. He rose his head up slightly making it easier to talk.

"Yuta...Yuta is too busy with mark to hang out with me...he...he likes mark more than me..."

"Oh baby, I'm sure that's not true, you know how much Yuta loves you don't you?"

"Gege... I texted him four times...when he didn't answer i...I called him and when he answered he said he was...out somewhere with mark. Then, mark went live and...and...Yuta took him to...to the arcade... our arcade..."

The elders didn't know what to say.

"i...I guess mark is a better best friend for him than me..." he sniffled as his eyes re-filled with tears.

"I'm so sorry Sicheng... I'm sure this is some kind of misunderstanding."

Tears rolled down win-win's face as he nodded.

"it's okay chengie, come here." Kun reached around the smaller hugging him tightly letting him cry some more in his shoulder.

Ten snuck out of the room with furrowed brows. He called Yuta tapping his foot impatiently on the hallway floor.

The phone rang three times before Yuta answered.

"Ten! What's up?" he said cheerfully.

"Nakamoto Yuta how dare you!" ten scolded.

"Woah, what? What did I do?"

"Are you kidding me? do you not realize how awful you've been to Sicheng?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Sicheng is crying because he feels like you don't love him anymore. When you hung up on him because you were with mark, and then went to your special arcade with mark? You didn't think that would hurt him?"

"Wait, I didn't mean- hang on, did you say he's crying?"

"Yes Yuta, kun is trying to comfort him but he's utterly heartbroken right now."

"Shit."

"I suggest you get your ass over here and talk to him." Ten growled.

"I'm on my way." With that, he hung up and rushed over to the Wayv dorms.

Ten peeked in the doorway seeing Sicheng resting silently on kun's shoulder as he cooed softly to him.

"Hey gege, can you come here for a second?" ten called.

Kun nodded kissing the top of sicheng's head.

"I'll be right back, okay?"

He slipped out of win-win's hold and went over to ten closing the bedroom door.

"what's going on?"

"Yuta is coming over, I told him to fix this."

"Good, I should smack him for this." Kun spat crossing his arms.

Just then the doorbell rang. They both went to the door and opened it revealing a worried Yuta.

"he's in his room." kun said coldly.

Yuta nodded and rushed through the house up to win-win's room. he burst through the door startling the younger.

He looked up with red eyes seeing the Japanese boy in front of him.

He turned away from him wiping his face.

"What do you want?"

"Sichengie, please forgive me... I didn't realize how much I'd been neglecting you... or how close I was getting to mark..."

"Whatever... just go Yuta."

"Sicheng please?"

Winwin kept his eyes away from Yuta as tears filled them. Before he could stop them, they rushed down his face.

Yuta felt guilt shoot through his chest.

He pulled Sicheng into his chest holding him tight.

"Sicheng please don't cry."

"Why Yuta?... why...why don't you like me anymore? i... know I don't live there anymore but... but did that mean you...had to re.... replace me?"

"Hey, hey, chengie what are you talking about? I never stopped loving you chengie...and you've never been replaced please don't think like that."

"Then...why did you take mark to our place?! Why did you... why did you change your home screen?"

"Chengie i...I'm so sorry. I am so so sorry, that was incredibly stupid of me, and I should have never neglected your feelings like that... me and mark just got close after they split up our groups and you moved away." Yuta felt the boy still very tense in his arms. He sighed reaching his hand up to stroke the back of win-win's head.

"Listen to me chengie okay?"

Sicheng nodded against his shoulder.

"When you left, I was really sad, especially since Wayv were so busy the first few weeks and I never got to see you or talk to you. It was affecting my work and mark was the one who helped me feel better about you being gone all the time... we started to hang out and mark became really important to me, I guess I didn't realize how close we got..."

Sicheng rose up slightly and looked at Yuta.

"You were really that sad when I left?"

"of course, I was Sicheng. They took away my favorite person." He gave a small smile as he brushed a piece of win-win's hair behind his ear.

"I'm sorry for taking mark to our place chengie... I promise I'll never neglect you or your feelings ever again."

"it's okay Yuta, I'm sorry I got so upset, I just...I was afraid of losing you."

Yuta leaned forward and pressed a kiss to win-win's forehead.

"You will never lose me chengie, never ever."

Win-win smiled softly wrapping his arms around Yuta's neck and pulling him into a soft warm hug.

Yuta sighed deeply against win-win.

"I love you Sicheng."

"I love you too Yuta."

When they broke apart, they laid down in win-win's bed, win-win cuddled up against Yuta's chest, their legs tangled together, and Yuta's arms wrapped securely around the Chinese boy.

They laid there watching tv for a while before they fell asleep, their noses pressed together, content smiles on their sleeping faces.

After some time, ten and kun came to check on them since it had been really quiet for a while. They opened the door and smiled at the sleeping boys.

"I guess everything is okay now." Kun whispered.

"Thank god, I was ready to punch Yuta in the face." Ten whispered back.

Kun snorted.

"Yeah, like you were gonna face off against Yuta."

"Shut up kun." Ten playfully punched kun's arm.

"Come on, let's let them sleep." Kun laughed wrapping his arm around ten's shoulders.

They closed the door and went back downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.5K 30
This story will fulfill your imaginations of Nct Dream ships. Doesn't find anything like your imagination here? Feel free to request some drabbles
860K 22K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
85.8K 2.6K 29
"This is the last chance we got, better make it count." [WARNING! Some mature content like gore and murder and stuff]
100K 3.6K 23
ever wonder what type of shit nct send each other? - 🌺₊˚.༄ ↱ i love you yesterday, today, tomorrow and until i die. if there's a life after that, i...