This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
15 | spacewalker
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

16 | complicated

120 6 17
By sociallyred

"What do you think, dumbass?" Bellamy laughs. "He obviously likes you. And I'm starting to think you like him too." He looks down so he wouldn't have to make eye contact.

"Bellamy I don't like Cameron. I mean yeah he's conveniently attractive but not my type." I assure him. Bellamy looks back up at me.

"Hey, he has brown hair and brown eyes what do you mean 'not your type' he looks just like me." Bellamy jokes. "And he's not conveniently attractive that guys hot."

"If you like him so much why don't you date him Bellamy?" I joke. Cameron then walks in the room. Speak of the devil.

"Hey guys um, Gustus is dead." Cameron begins. I could tell he was sad. I look to Bellamy to try and tell him to leave but, he got the message way sooner and walked out immediately.

"You okay?" I ask. Cameron walks over to me and we sit side by side against the wall with our knees up to our chests.

"Yeah I'm fine. Gustus was like a best friend to me, he only ever wanted to protect Lexa and I. Now he's dead I just can't believe it." Cameron sighed. "Have you ever had a best friend die?" He asks.

"No, not die but I've lost a best friend before for a different reason. Bellamy I mean. We were super close up on the ark and when we got down here it was like something snapped inside him and he became this mean arrogant guy that I've never met before." I explain. Cameron looks over to me confused.

"Bellamy? Seriously? That dude is not mean are you joking? He's like a teddy bear compared to my people." He laughed.

"A teddy bear? He kills people." I begin.

"We all kill people down here Avery." He argued.

"Yeah. I guess I'm just not used to that yet."

***

It was getting dark and we had set up tents around the grounder village. I was sitting with Raven and her radio trying to figure out what had been jamming our radar before. We hear something, unusual. It was Jasper.

"47 of us are trapped inside mount weather."

We run outside to show Clarke and the rest of our camp.

"Talk to him. Say something." Clarke asserted. We would but it's repeating, meaning they aren't actually there, dumbass.

"It's repeating." Raven remarked. Thanks Raven.

"They're alive." Octavia observed

"We need to do this now. You've got the alliance now is the time to use it." Bellamy insisted.

"First, we need an inside man. You were right. Without someone in the inside to lower their defences, turn off the acid fog, an army is useless. You should go." Clarke explained to Bellamy.

"Woah, woah, what? Bellamy you are not going in there it's not safe." I turn to Bellamy who looked at me then back to Clarke.

"I thought you hated that plan, that I would get myself killed." Bellamy stated to Clarke, ignoring my worry.

"I was being weak. It's worth the risk." She assured.

"Hey. Do I get a say in this? No Bellamy you're not going in there alone. You will get yourself killed." I argue, pushing Bellamys chest causing him to stumble back a bit.

"Remember when you didn't listen to me? When I wanted to go back to camp but you wanted to go find Monty, Clarke and Finn? Huh? Yeah this is the same, we don't leave our people behind this is the only way, Kane." Bellamy explained to me angrily. I hate this, I hate how I'm actually worried for him. Ravens face dropped when she heard Finn's name.

"My map of mount weather. Find a way to get on that radio and talk to us." Clarke handed Bellamy a piece of paper. "Good luck." She finishes and walks away.

"Bell, how are you gonna," Octavia begins,

"I can get you through the tunnels." Lincoln announces, cutting Octavia off.

"He can't go back there, not yet." Octavia commented, turning back to Lincoln. Raven spots the fight of the lovers about to happen and pulls Bellamy and I aside.

"Let me show you what to look for." She says. We walk over to the tent with her. "Notice how much Octavia and Lincoln care for each other, that could be you guys but you're too busy playin." She jokes.

"It's her fault not mine." Bellamy argued.

***

Octavia and I are sent back to our camp. As well as some grounders, Indra and Cameron. We were sent to do some grounder training work. My father had been teaching me combat for years, this is what I was made for.

"Impressive, aren't they?" My father asks Octavia and I. We were watching the grounders fight first, it was quite impressive. "What doesn't kill them, makes them stronger." He continues.

"Yeah I guess, but I could take them." I vowed. Octavia looks at me and giggles a bit.

"Ya right Avery." She commented.

"Who's next?" Indra shouts. Me and Octavia look at eachother, each with a bit of glimmer in our eyes.

"We are." We announce. We walk over beside Indra and Cameron.

"We're supposed to train together, right?" Octavia asserted. Cameron pulls me out to the middle, where they were fighting before.

"Only warriors train here." Indra spits. Watching as Cameron and I walk away.

"Good thing they are warriors too then, huh?" Cameron shouts out to Indra. We laugh and then stand in battle positions. Fists up in front of us ready for the fight.

Cameron goes to kick my legs out from under me but I back up first. He gets up quickly and meets my eye sight again. He punches but I dodge it, grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder. He lays on the ground and laughs as the crowd gasps in shock.

"Hey didn't you like train your whole life?" I gloat. He grabs my ankle and pulls me down into the dirt beside him.

"Yeah I did, nightblood training. Don't get too cocky there Avery." He gets back up, as do I. We fight for a bit longer then decide to go inside to find Murphy.

"Cameron, where are you going?" Indra questions him.

"To get water...?" He replies. She looks him up and down, then looks to me and nods.

"Sorry she does that sometimes. She's super protective." He says opening the ark door.

"Yeah I can tell." I reply, walking inside.

"She's like Bellamy." Cameron adds.

"What how?"

"How protective he is over you. Does he like you?"

"It's complicated." I shrugged

"It's not complicated, I see the way you two look at each other." Cameron begins walking faster, or maybe I was walking slower. This hit me like a train, I mean I knew we were friends, but maybe I had mistaken his affection for kindness. He even told me he was jealous. He liked me, maybe even loved me as much as I did him. Now he's in a place where he could die. Shit.

I maybe thought about it once. The thought of Bellamy being more than a friend. Not now though. It was over between us, that one kiss was all we had. I don't even believe in love anyways so it doesn't matter. Love is for the weak. Love is an idea conjured by the feeling of wanting someone, you want them, once you have them, you don't anymore. That's what love is, it's stupid and worthless.

—————————
A/N:
normally i read over my work but I CANT RN SO JUST TELL ME IF ITS BAD OR IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE LOL

Re read this after like 9 months.

This chapter sucks so keep reading it gets better!

I'm proud of you<33

1300 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
34.7K 630 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
133K 2.1K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
10.9K 290 23
[book 1] "Give into your dark side. I've seen the way you look at me, it feels right." Ever since a nuclear war, humanity has lived on a spaceship ca...